A Letter of Closure

Story Info
She finds a side of herself that she won't accept.
2.1k words
4.17
22.1k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Truman,

I realize that it has been 5 years since we last had contact, but I wanted to let you know how our last get together has affected me. I mean truly affected me.

I apologize for the long lapse in my communications with you, however I have been in therapy for quite a while and my therapist felt that it might help if I wrote you as a way to bring closure to our last time together.

I should start by telling you that our childhood together could not have been more perfect as you became the friend that every girl wants to have. Our early games of cops and robbers where I was always the damsel in distress allowed ourselves to get lost in imagination.

I looked so forward to our afternoons together as time and again I found myself in another perilous predicament of your devise with little if no chance of rescue.

It was the perfect way to get lost in our imaginations allowing us to easily forget our "real" lives.

How was I to know how these innocent games would affect me as I grew into womanhood?

We stopped playing when we both entered High School, but I often longed to lose myself one more time at the hands of the wicked "evil TRU".

I believe that you must of felt the same way as it seemed to bring us together again for that one more game the summer 5 years ago when I was home from college.

You had called the house and it was so easy to slip back into the relationship that we shared as children.

We talked about anything and everything, but underneath our idle conversation was the unstated understanding of "one more time".

You asked me out for the next evening and I quickly acceded to your request.

I decided to dress very casual so as not to give you the impression that I was anticipating anything other than an evening together and wore a simple black linen blouse over a denim mini skirt and sandals.

Underneath I put on a black silk string bikini panty and nothing else.

Was I expecting more than a dinner together?

I couldn't exactly understand why I was so nervous when it was time to meet. It was like a first date as the butterflies in my stomach created a feeling of uneasiness along with an excited anticipation.

We went to dinner, talked, laughed, and reminisced about so many things. As it was getting late we left the restaurant finding ourselves along the abandoned tracks where we spent so many of an afternoon playing our games of damsel in distress.

Once we reached the tracks we looked at each other with a knowing of things to come. My body vibrated from head to toe as I reminded you of how you would tie me to the tracks pretending that the next train was imminent and that I had to reveal the password to you before it arrived or all would be lost.

It was so easy for me as I purposely laid down between the tracks with my arms out wide and my legs spread pretending to mimic our games of childhood.

It was then that you looked directly into my eyes and asked me if I wanted to experience it again. Without even thinking I nodded and you walked over to the old railroad shed and came back with a backpack. You reached inside and withdrew a white nylon rope that would once again make me a captive to your wiles.

As you secured my arms and legs to the opposing tracks I couldn't control my shaking as a long forgotten feeling of helplessness and excitement took me over.

I don't know whether I realized it and didn't care, or was oblivious to the fact that my short skirt had risen well above my thighs putting my teeny black panties on display.

"evil TRU" was instantly back as you demanded the password from me. We both laughed at the absurdity, but I couldn't deny the unexplained pleasure coursing through my limbs.

I know that you felt it too.

What happened next was so unexpected.

How I reacted is even more disturbing to me and the cause of many a sleepless night.

As you continued asking me for the password, you took a hold of the side zipper of my mini skirt slowly pulling it down my side. I froze as I felt the night air caress the gradually exposed skin of my hips and thighs. Once the zipper reached the bottom of my skirt, you unwrapped me like a present opening the folds of my skirt exposing me from my rib cage on down.

I gasped, not from shock, but from the bolt of electricity that shot through me as my lower lips quivered.

You then continued asking me for the password and with each lack of response slowly moved your hand from my knee northward.

The goose bumps forming on my legs were not in response to the night air, but an indicator of my sexual awareness.

The humidity in the air combined with the humidity between my legs as my own heat emanated from its black silk wrapping. I remember letting out a little moan as your hand slid upward along my inner thigh.

Another request for the password resulted in your hand pinching the extremely sensitive and soft tissue of my inner thigh.

I grimaced in pain as I watched a smirk of pleasure cross your face.

You must have felt the heat radiating from my silk covered crotch as your hand was only inches from my furnace.

I shook uncontrollably as you now traced the elastic of my string bikini panties resting your fingers on my quivering lower abdomen.

If I had a password to tell, I still would have been too out of breathe to share it with you as two of your fingers slid under the elastic and delicately moved across my trimmed mound.

I gasped in reaction to the unexpected sensations invading my body.

Your eyes took on a very different focus from when we played as kids. I suppose that mine did too, as you continued to explore that intimate area of my body barely covered by my black silk panties.

Despite your whisper of a touch, my body was on fire and the initial awakening of my female bud was felt physically and mentally.

I am ashamed to say that I arched my back, not in defiance of your touch, but more as a sign of encouragement.

The sudden change in my body position caused your hand to move deeper under the silk fabric until we both knew that I was wet......very wet.

The need for a password was all but forgotten as you placed your other hand on top of one of my very erect nipples barely covered by my linen blouse.

I have never been blessed with large breasts and thus I often found it easier to not wear a bra particularly in the summer. It seems that my predilection to go braless became an added benefit to your exploring hands.

Besides the telltale evidence of my awakening libido down below, my rock hard little knots barely hidden under my blouse offered you additional affirmation of my acquiescence to our little game.

My mind filled with the contradiction of my feelings. You have to understand that I had become an adult woman who had broken the chain of a unachieving family by attending college with a promise of a professional career.

Now here I was helpless, exposed, feeling humiliated by my physical reaction to your explorations.

What happened to the strong independent young woman that I had become? What deep hidden desires and fantasies do I seem to keep secret even from myself?

My breathing took on that pattern of gasping that always accompanies my private masturbations making me all the more ashamed.

I can still feel your fingers tightly rolling my nipple causing me to writhe in ecstasy while your other hand reached into my panties where you found another rigid nub to play with.

Your fingers simultaneously rubbed and rolled my tiny erections until I couldn't take anymore.

I have to admit that my own self pleasuring techniques could not have been more effective.

As my entire body formed into a taut muscle of pre orgasmic tension, I yelled out in a voice of raw passion surrendering to the wave of delicious convulsions that enveloped my body.

Your fingers continued to play with me until my vocal symphony of Oh's and Ah's reached their inevitable conclusion.

I was covered in sweat and totally exhausted from my orgasmic gymnastics allowing you to easily untie one hand and one leg rolling me over onto my stomach and again securing me to the tracks.

As I now lay face down trying to catch my breath I heard the telltale sound of a zipper releasing its heretofore erotic captive.

I tried to look over my shoulder but could only see a portion of your body as you knelt down grabbing a hold of my barely covered bottom and giving it a good squeeze.

I pushed my mound into the rock bed between the tracks in response to your firm attention again sensing another libidinous reaction within me.

You slapped my clenched gluteus sending a fine spray of perspiration into the night air and at the same time admonished me for being so stubborn.

For God's sake, I wasn't even gagged, but my voice never offered any objection as I felt my entire body tremble in anticipation of what might be next.

It was then that I felt you press your physical reaction to my exposure and helplessness firmly against my wet silk covered checks while at the same time you pulled the fabric of my moistened blouse up almost to my shoulders.

Except for my clinging string bikini panties, I was uncovered totally available to your sexual proclivities.

The sliding motion of your erection pushing against my bottom forced my lower abdomen, upper thighs, erect nipples, and very sensitive crotch against the stones that I was lying on creating a very seductive combination of pleasure and pain resulting in our matching harmony of sexual gasping.

Twice I felt your pulsing head catch the top of my panty's elastic pulling the fabric between my checks creating an almost thong effect and allowing me to feel your warm firm flesh enthusiastically rubbing against my exposed skin.

As all things must come to an end even when they are of such a lascivious nature, your body tensed as mine had earlier with your firm hands gripping my shoulders and I felt your hot ejaculations of liquid desire creating cream colored lines across my bare back.

At the same time I also experienced a second coming although I am sure that you were oblivious to the fact as you continued to milk your male utter by rubbing it against the silk fabric of my lingerie.

As your breathing began to return to normal you emitted that lecherous laugh that I had heard so often as a young girl letting me know that 'evil' TRU was still much in presence.

As you put yourself away you administered another sound slap to my exposed buttocks making a remark about my perfectly formed "tear drop ass".

This many years later I can still feel the sharp stinging of that final demonstration of my helplessness.

And with those final words you untied one of my hands, and walked back to your car leaving me almost naked to fend for myself.

I never did find my mini skirt and after taking a good deal of time freeing myself, I had to walk home in the early dawn wearing nothing but a too short black linen blouse and a pair of worse for wear black silk string bikini panties with your dried secretions sticking to my back.

Was I outraged and plodding some kind of vengeance for your actions of the evening? No, Instead I felt ashamed as feelings of humiliation and helplessness continued to create a sensual vibration between my legs and along the erect skin of my throbbing nipples.

Once I arrived home, I snuck upstairs into the shower and found myself replaying every minute detail of the evening luxuriating in the feel of hot water cascading across my naked skin as my fingers played their magic between my legs.

After years of therapy I still masturbate to the memories of that evening still not understanding my erotic reaction to it all.

I have become a successful female executive within a large company and hold the future careers of many men within my control.

That is why I am writing to you as my way to put closure on our past and to move forward.

Despite my therapist's objections, I implore you to call me when you receive this as I need to see you one more time.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth