A Letter to an Absent Heart

Story Info
She misses you.
1.1k words
45.6k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sweetest Love,

I have missed you so much these past few weeks. My body mourns. You woke me to the pleasures of daily sex and now, rudely, I am bereft. I need you so.

I was so ready to orgasm yesterday morning when we were together on the phone. I curse the war that disrupts the lines between you and I. I almost screamed in frustration when your voice, as you whispered for me to cum, was silenced. I dreamt it finished like this:

I arched my back as you held me, grinding your pelvis to me. With every nerve stimulated my body seemed to need only your look to start it's response.

You turned your lips to my ankle and tickled my sensitive skin with the tip of your tongue.

My delighted gasps ringing in your ears, "Oh yes!"

When you panted, "Give it to me, Baby!" I teetered on the brink.

Answering you as the warmth of pleasure climbed my spine, "Oh my God,Lover! I'm cumming." My voice guttural, surprised and urgent. "Oh fuck..."

You continued to flex your ass and let your cock pulse within me. I was in agony, begging you for more. "Please!" my hands grabbing my thighs and pulling them tight to my chest forcing your hips to thrust into me. You pulled my writhing body tighter. My hips urgently trying to gyrate against you.

The sweat trickled down between my breasts as I struggled to make you fuck me.

You would not relent. For what felt like an eternity, but was only short moments, you kept your cockhead against my g-spot. Although you didn't make any obvious movement, you were fucking me. I could see the strain on your face as you concentrated on not giving in.

As soon as I recognized your difficulty, with supreme effort I stilled. My thighs were quivering with reaction and my voice was moaning in almost agony. Even though I wanted to move I suppressed the urge, my begging the only indication of my heightened response.

"I can feel you in me. Baby! Fuck me please!"

You could feel my muscles squeeze you. Rhythmically tightening and releasing, they pumped more blood to my swollen sex. I looked in your eyes as I groaned.

I know you could feel my approaching orgasm and whether it was by design or loss of control I don't know. The timing of your slow withdrawal from the heat of my vagina was impeccable. I nearly screamed in frustration.

When you drove your hips forward, plunging your cock almost painfully into me, I did scream. I know. I blush now but when it happened I couldn't think of anything but pleasure.

My cumming was the catalyst and you fell down onto me.

You took my lips with a hard kiss as you fucked me with long stroking thrusts. Your cock dragged across my clit. I felt another clenching inside. That molten sugar flow of my orgasm spreading through my gut so intense. My body flowed against you, my silken cunny wrapping you in it.

I could feel your cock expand inside me. You were pushing into me so hard I lost all coherency and could only grunt as you fucked me. "Uh uh!"

When you moved your face to my neck and I felt your lips and teeth on my skin, I locked my ankles so firmly behind your ass I swear your balls found their way inside me. The thick cream of your orgasm felt so warm and hot as it dripped down out of me, joining my wetness in the puddle beneath my ass.

Every second memories of your wonderful love making invade even the most mundane tasks. I feel I need to make even those moments precious and special.

For instance a couple of days ago, I stepped onto the cool tiles on the bathroom floor and locked the door behind me. There were 5 votive candles that I lit with a long taper, whispering your name with each flame. I placed the stopper in the drain and then turned the hot water on. My knees brushed the cold porcelain as I mixed the water to the perfect temperature. I have some vanilla scented bath salts which I washed into my bath water releasing drifting clouds of the sweet steam around me. I stood and grabbed my hair, twisting it into a loose pile on the top of my head.

I turned the water off before it got too deep and carefully placed the candles around the lip of the tub. I turned the light off and stepped in. My skin started to pinken almost immediately. I grabbed the wash cloth and let the water flow down my back as I swept it over my shoulders. As I got accustomed to the temperature I slowly sank into the soft embrace of the warm humidity. My hands stroked down my neck, across my chest to my nipples where they lightly pinched the hardening peaks.

I didn't deny the rest of my body the pleasure of touch. I closed my eyes and imagined my finger tips were your lips as they nibbled my nipples. As they moved across the round curves of my breasts they kissed me softly. Trailing, drawing delicate curlicules over my tummy, I felt them nuzzle the smooth softness of my mons.

My darling, your mouth placed gentle kisses over my thighs as your hands lifted me up. I sank deeper into the water as you parted my labia. I held my breath as you sank into me. Your lips parted as your tongue began stroking my sensitive sex. You found my clit with your tongue and I heaved towards your kisses. You twisted around me. Over me. Into me. Perfection in the way you made my heart beat. My pulse throbbing through my pussy. Too soon I was cumming. The heat of the surrounding water and the heat of my passions raising a sweat that trickled between my breasts.

My breath was ragged as I slumped in the bath. My hands continued to pet my sex. I flexed, the water sloshed with my movements. I luxuriated in the heat a while longer, all of my senses tuned to this time. As I opened my eyes I knew I had to note the moment. You know, now I will associate candlelight and vanilla scent with you?

Today, I pray that you will be home with me soon.

I love you and ask only that God allows you to use all of your skills to stay alive. Until I hold you safe in my arms --

Yours,

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
RhymeFairyRhymeFairyover 17 years ago
Very erotic read ...

Carrie you carried us away into dreams of submission and love in this pen. I love the phone call convo and how you gently switched to water play. Also, love your sharing of this special time in your life .. love my friend. Wishing you as much love as you can carry ...

More Please~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A special meaning for me

Well done Carrie. With my connction to the military, it has a special meaning to me. The desperate aching for passion that you have writen about, will occur with both the lovers, I know that first hand.

Does this give me clue as to where you live? Near Edmonton? Is it a real life experience? Perhaps you have a military lover?

On a final note, isn't masterbation great:-) cheers, john

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Letter to an Ex I want her one more time, knowing what I know now.in Letters & Transcripts
A Letter to My Lover A married woman writes letter to lover.in Letters & Transcripts
A Letter To My Lover I hope it makes you wet, I hope it makes you remember...in Letters & Transcripts
A Letter to a "Friend" A purging.in Letters & Transcripts
100 Things I Love About You A letter about love, lust, fantasy and reality.in Letters & Transcripts
More Stories