A Letter to Eileen

Story Info
A steamy tribute on our six month anniversary.
803 words
4.33
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Eileen,

It's rare to find a gem in the dreary world of online dating. Finding someone like you, Eileen, was nothing short of a dream come true.

You are stunning. Intelligent, successful. Your wavy brown hair, your glowing hazel eyes. You're every bit the model you effortlessly look like in your photos, a snapshot from a magazine. A dream beyond what I would have believed in. I still don't know why I was the lucky one - maybe it was the way I made you laugh on the first date. Maybe it was that your ex had been so miserable, as you later told me. Whatever it was, I won the lottery. Our first kiss. The way my heart beat when I knew something more was going to come of this, for once. And of course, the intimacy.

And on that note, to be clear: this is not a tender love letter. This is a tribute to your sexuality.

I'll never forget how you tasted on my tongue that first night, in my apartment. How your name sounded from your lips when I ran my tongue along your clit. How smooth your thighs felt against my cheeks as you clenched your legs around my head. How tight you felt, first around my fingers, then around my cock. I hurt you a bit, that first time, with my size; I apologized, but you didn't stop. As I thought you might, you've gotten quite fond of it. But it was when I first had my face between your long, beautiful legs and you told me it was something that you , that made your feel unwanted, when I realized how completely your ex had fucked up. When we both realized what it was you were missing, what it was that you needed.

I have to say, the sight of you with my cock in your pretty mouth is breathtaking. It's the details that do it for me - the look in your eyes, the cum dribbling down your pretty little chin. your squints on the race occasions you let me finish across your face, or your bare chest heaving with my milky white cum all over it. All perfect. Even now I can hear your whimpers when I'm teasing your during foreplay. See your face when I bring your to orgasm again and again, when I make your back arch and your body shudder with a loss of control.

There are the times you come over after yoga class. I've taken delight in watching you soak your yoga pants while I fondle you through them and suck on those perfect, delicious little breasts. And the times you excitedly shows me your new poses, like your handstand. You taste just as delicious upside down, it turns out.

Then there is your perfect ass. How shocked I was to find out your ex never ventured there. While you never told me, your shocked gasps the first time I rolled your jeans down and ate it as you leaned over your kitchen counter told me everything I needed to know. What a delight. Your kitchen might be my favorite venue; I love thinking about the times I've enjoyed your ass or pussy with my mouth as you sit on the counter with your legs wrapped around me.

Sometimes things get more carnal, and I'll have your on all fours on the living room rug, other times it's more romantic and you'll slowly ride me on your couch or in your bed. The best sex can take many forms, after all. And of course, there's the shower, pressing you against the glass while I take you from behind, two sets of handprints becoming lingering evidence of our encounter. As I sift through the memories, they all seem like visions from a dream, except they are all so real.

I also adore how open you've been to experimentation. The first time I saw you in a blindfold was absolutely breathtaking. It's a miracle your coworkers didn't seen the marks on your wrists the next day. I'll never forget the night we tried temperature play; it's easy enough to slide an ice cube along those perfect pussy lips of yours, but your screams when the hot wax dripped along your clavicles and breasts were a particularly pleasant surprise. And one night, soon, perhaps, you'll be able to satisfy your curiosity for another woman in my company.

In any event, the past six months have been a wonderful whirlwind. It would have been easy enough to write a rote love letter, but I hope this left you breathing harder, feeling warmer, wanting more. I don't know where this ride will take us, but I know what I will be thinking about until the next time I see you again.

Sincerely yours.