A Letter to Jules...

Story Info
What they did after the fun at the theatre.
1k words
4.18
30.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the E-mail that I wrote in reply to "A letter from Jules." It is my account of what we did after our fun time at the theatre. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

My dear Jules,

After the movie, we decide to get a room in a nearby motel. On the way there, you reach down and start rubbing my quickly recovering cock through my pants. It gets hard in a short amount of time, due to your expert touch. You unzip my pants and reach in and pull it out, your tongue quickly finds it's mark, causing me to moan with pleasure and almost wreck the car!

"Don't you think you should wait?" I asked, "We're almost there!"

"Well, if I have to!" you say with a teasing tone to your voice.You sit back up reluctantly, but you continue to stroke it, while you kiss me on the neck.

When we get to the parking lot of the motel, we have a bit of a problem getting my stiff rod back into my pants. "Lets just sit here and relax, and let things calm down, so I can go in to the desk and get us a room without being too embarrassed." I say with a chuckle. You just sit back with an impatient sigh.

Once we get to the room, I immediately start to undress you, taking your blouse off, exposing those beautiful tits! It was so dark in the theater, I wasn't able to get a good look at them. I gasp at their beauty and size. I grab them and start to suck on the hard nipples, one after the other, feeling them get hard against my tongue. As I slurp on your luscious globes, I remove your skirt, pausing just long enough to get a good look at those wet pink lips I had tasted at the movie.

"Oh, Baby!" I exclaim, "Your pussy looks soooo good all shaved like that!"

I can smell the scent of your juicy love pot, the aroma instantly having an effect on my cock! It gets rock hard as I move down, kissing, licking and nibbling my way down your belly, getting closer and closer to your hot sex! I push your naked body back on the bed and dive between your legs, attacking your hard little clit with my tongue. You scream with pleasure! I swirl my tongue around and around your nub, as I work two fingers into your hole, stll wet from our fun at the theatre. I start to slide them in and out, massaging the walls of your hot pussy. This causes you to arch your back, as you groan and pant as your orgasm approaches.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" you scream out.

I am relentless, my hot tongue and lips never stop working your excited clit, as my fingers find your "G" spot, triggering a massive orgasm! You scream as you writhe around on the bed, your legs feel as though they will crush my head, pulling it into your crotch, as you flood my face and hands with your juice. I never stop stimulating your sloppy pussy, until you collapse back on the bed, trying to catch your breath.

I lie down next to you, kissing you. You can taste your juice on my lips, as our tongues wrestle with each other. After a moment of this, you roll over on top of me and start to undo my pants once again. You slide down my body, pulling my pants off, I get up and you pull my shirt off over my head. We stand there, kissing and enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies pressed up against one another. My hard cock presses against your belly, your hard nipples against my hairy chest.

You drop to your knees, grab my cock and look at it while you gently stroke it, I can feel your breath on it, driving me crazy! You suddenly slip it into your hot mouth, causing a gasp to escape from my lips. You slide it in and out of your mouth, bringing me so much pleasure! I stop you, because I want to fuck that hot pussy again.

"Hold on Baby, I don't want to cum just yet, first why don't you get on top of me and ride my cock?"

You just smile and say, "Well, if you insist!"

I lie down on my back and aim my cock straight up so you can lower yourself down and take it's hardness into your hot body. It feels so good to have your tight wetness engulf me! You begin to rise up and down, my prong sliding in and out of your cunt, as the muscles clutch at my hardness on the upstroke. I can hear the juicy sounds of our sex, along with our moans, filling the room. You pick up speed, I can sense your impending orgasm, I am very close to shooting a hot load into your depths, but I do my best to time it so we cum together.

Your strokes become erratic, your breath ragged as I feel your pussy start to spasm. It clutches at my cock, I can't hold off any longer, I start to shoot a hot load of sperm into your wet hole, this sends you over the edge, our combined fluids gush down, soaking my balls and legs, pooling on the bed. After our orgasms subside, you lay down on top of me, leaving my wilting cock inside of you, as I feel the final twitches of your pussy. We lay there for quite a while, until you finally roll off of me, my limp dick slips out of your satisfied hole with a "plop" and after a nice kiss, we both drift off to sleep, our heads full of erotic dreams.

Until next time, I'll keep it hard for you!

Love, Clint

Sorry that it's a little short, but that's how I wrote it to her and I submitted it pretty much as-is with the exception of just a couple of minor changes. If you liked it let us know, as always, feedback is welcome! Votes are appreciated as well!