A Letter to Missy

Story Info
A thank you letter to please her.
2.8k words
4.8
14.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story for a woman on Literotica who had previously posted dozens of stories. For several days I read each one of her stories while at work and countless times I had to stop what I was doing to relieve the arousal they caused. After reading and enjoying all of them I wanted to return the favor to her. I sent this letter to her which she encouraged me to post.

Dear Missy:

Since I've gotten back from vacation and I dived into the stresses of work head first I can honestly tell you that I am not really ready to write this letter to you...but here goes. I feel the time is right now and I do not want to miss the opportunity to share a moment with you. SInce I have been back I have noticed an incredible amount of activity on your Literotica site and you have posted a whole new arsenal of exciting and lustful stories. I have read each one with the mouse in one hand and something else in the other and I have received great pleasure at the expense of your hard work of imagining, plotting, writing, editing and submitting. I would love to take my time and read each one again and again to extract every subtle innuendo that you have strategically placed but I can't wait any longer. With this letter I would like to take a shot at pleasing you since your stories keep telling me that you are crying out for release. I sense that lately you are all wound up and that you need to constantly pleasure yourself (either by writing or other methods) to eliminate the day to day tension that you are experiencing. This letter is my attempt to help you with that effort so here goes. If at anytime you feel that this is inappropriate than please tell me so and you will not be approached by me again. I do not know if I am man enough to give you pleasure with my writing but because of your encouragement I am willing to try. You have been so gracious in your stories and poems to the man you want to be with. You are always eager to please him first. With this letter I would like to be that person that did something special for you.

After reading your stories and poems I struggle trying to know which man you would like to be with most. Of course the one you deserve most is the one who teased you by not writing for so long and then shows up in your place to make an erotic spaghetti dinner for you. He was truly romantic and would be the perfect mate for life. Unfortunately I can not be him because I am already married and I can not be so perfect for you. Of course I can not be the neighbor or maintenance man in the apartment building as they treated you rather poorly by laughing at your predicament. And then there was the other author who you plotted to act out the course of his story which was quite exciting and interesting to follow. No, I couldn't be him as he was handsome and outstanding and I don't feel I could match up to his performance. Remember this is just for you. I will be your sex object for your pleasure only. And the more recent man who liked to dress in the black miniskirt and found pleasure by masturbating another man in a public place...well it was arousing but I can't see how that would please you unless you like to watch a man masturbate (which is all about me not you.)

So for now I am going to be your character who is writing a letter to you. That is is perfect format for me as it forces me to write to you all of the things I would like to do to you to get you off. Yes, to get you off. For you to close your eyes and dream about the sensations that only you and your body have experienced. If I can assist you in this task then I have truly done my best. If I have read your stories and poems well enough then I should be able to accomplish this but that is where I feel I am not ready to write this letter. I need to read your stories again and again but I don't have the time. Now is the time for you.

If I were to be your lover tonight I would arrive with flowers and a gift wrapped bottle of your favorite body oil. I would smell clean and fresh and be dressed neatly with a buttoned long sleeved shirt and a pair of khaki pants with no underwear so you could see the early reaction that you have on me with the outline of my stirring cock. I give you a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek and lips and I tell you to go ahead and take a comfortable shower and anoint yourself with soap and oil and to take your time so you can come out relaxed and ready for pleasure. Remember, this is about you so you can take as long as you need or want.

As you slip into the bathroom to disrobe I have opened up the buttons on my shirt to expose my chest. It is adorned with a modest amount of graying hair on the top which turns darker as it travels down to the top of my groin. Although I am aging, it is a sign that I am still potent and powerful enough to please a woman and that I am comfortable with my body. As you turn toward me with a playful smile, I can tell that you are comfortable with me and my body and it is time to get ready.

You know your body well and you have pleasured yourself many times. How easy it can be knowing your favorite position, your favorite fantasy, your tempo, your smell. How relaxed you feel when you're done. or how naughty or nasty you can be while you are doing it and then how guilty you can feel when you cross some taboo line even though it is only in your mind; It's as if you need to punish your mind for being creative and lustful. But this is your time so as you slip off your clothes and look into the mirror you like what you see. You breasts hanging fully awaiting the soapy water and your touch. The steam of the shower filling the air with an erotic mist weighted by the anticipation of the tingle that will surely start working its way out of your pussy. You step into the shower and the stream of water covers your face and runs down your chest. You raise your hands and catch the water bringing them up to your face and running your hair into the steady warm stream. You don't have to worry about your hair this time...you picture yourself walking out of the steamy bathroom to me in just a towel wrapped around your torso...still wet and ready for me to devour you.

Slowly you begin to soap your chest softly kneading and rubbing your breasts. Your nipples like what they feel and you think about how it will feel with my tongue taking over for you. The soap travels down to your navel, stomach, pubic hair and finally between your legs to your pussy. A quick rubbing on the outside with the soap is enough to feel the itch. You know how many times you have done this before alone and how to get yourself from this point to where you want to be. But this time you will not be alone and there is no hurry. You can tease your own body, telling it to be patient until I can be there to help. You move your hand and your soap to your "puckered hole". Will I touch you there tonight? Will I stick my finger there or my cock.? "Maybe he will put his tongue there tonight," you think and hope to yourself. You insert your soapy finger a little ways into the hole and slide it in and out gently, leaving a coating of slippery moisture just in case. And now your pussy is crying out for touch...but no... that is to be shared with me. It will have to wait.

At last the shower is done and you pat yourself semi dry and softly rub the oil on your shoulders, on your breasts and down your stomach and on your butt. The scent of the oil is pleasing to you but you keep it away from your pussy so as not to disturb the aroma of the juice that will be soon flowing out of it. You loosely wrap the towel around your waist and chest and with wet hair and drops of water still hanging on your face shoulders and legs, you open the door of the bathroom to the patient and warming look on my face.

I stand to greet you with my shirt now off and I take both of your hands from in front and draw you close for another light kiss on the lips. I move my lips up to your right ear and I kiss the bottom of the lobe and whisper to you how sexy you look. You say "thank you" and swirl your right index finger though the curls of my chest hair. I place my hand on yours and remind you that this is "your time."

I slowly move you over to the bed and lay you down on the top with your wet hair on the covered pillows. You watch me as I slowly bend over you to kiss you again on the cheek and on the lips and as I continue to kiss your lips and slide my tongue into your mouth. You softly close your eyes and prepare yourself for the loving that your deserve. For a brief moment you feel me disappear and when you open your eyes you watch me unfasten my belt and pull my trousers down and off. At last my manhood is revealed and it is comforting to you, as it is adequate in size and length, strong and heavy looking. It stands out from my body with a slight tilt downward from the weight of the erection. You reach out to touch it and I hold your hand back implying that this is not about me; It is about getting you off. You understand and again slowly close your eyes knowing that it will be ok and that my erect cock until fully enveloped by your body is for now just a barometer of how turned on I am being there with you.

With your eyes open you slowly unwrap the towel and expose your front to me. I first lay down above you resting on my arms, my fingers swirling through your wet hair. I kiss you again, this time harder, then again, harder and then you slyly bite my lower lip as if to tease me; But again this is for you. I look at you and place my finger over my lip as if to say "ssshhh" and you stop and smile. As I start to kiss your right nipple you drift off with your eyes closed again. Where are you going now? Can I take you to that place?

I swirl my tongue around your breast and lick it slowly. I remember that in your stories you have a fascination for "pre cum" and I reach down to by throbbing dick and squeeze it as hard as I can drawing my hand up the shaft and extracting a good size drop of the clear, sweet tasting fluid. I raise my hand up to your left breast and swirl the slimy juice on and around the nipple. The sensation is fabulous for you and your breathing starts to escalate. Softly you grab my hand and bring my still pre cum coated finger up to your mouth. This is for you as you want to taste the sweetness of my liquid. There is enough left on my finger for you to get a taste. And then I kiss you again, tasting my own juice from your mouth. How many times I've enjoyed that taste while reading your stories the last few weeks...trying not to cum too fast so I could finish the story. Trying not too take too long so I didn't have to go to the next chapter to cum and I could save it for the next time. But enough about me.

I begin to rub the backs of my fingers up and down over the tops of your breasts ever so lightly just to cause teasing tingles in your body. Each time I drag them lower to your stomach, then your pelvis and then on the top part of your thighs. I am now kneeling above you with my cock straight out and my knees in between the triangle of your open legs. I keep lightly rubbing your thighs and slowly work them over the tops toward the insides where your pussy is beginning to glisten with your sweet smelling juice. I can tell you want more but you are a tease and you will have to take some of your own medicine. I am going to make you show me the way.

I firmly grab both of your hands and rub them over your breasts and down to your vagina. I curl your fingers in mine and place them right over your slit. You get the idea and you start to work your middle finger inside to that familiar spot. You are beautifully wet. I can smell your smell. I can hear your pussy crying out for more and I can feel your breathing going out of control. It is time for me to help you out. There is nothing more pleasing for me to taste a woman's love juice while her fingers are bringing her to climax. I pull on your hand and pull your now three fingers out of your pussy and insert them into my mouth. You taste so divine, but you know that because you have tasted your own cum from your fingers many times before. You replace that hand with your other in your pussy as I continue to suck on your coated fingers. When that one is done you switch hands and put the other fingers in my mouth for me to taste. You are trying to please me again as you see my cock ready to explode in lust.

Quickly I lick your fingers clean and pull you to the end of the bed with your legs hanging over. Your one hand is furiously fucking your pussy and the other is holding the lips to the open air to satisfy your need to be open and exposed and vulgar even if just for the moment. I slide down at the foot of the bed with my knees on the ground and I start licking and lapping as your hands work yourself up to a frenzy. As you start to moan and rocking your head back and forth I aggressively slide my tongue down to your "puckered hole" It is wet and covered in the juice that has dripped from your pussy down over your asshole and now into my mouth. I lick and kiss you there and I can tell it is going to take you over the top. Your hands are moving in your pussy feverishly and now I can forcefully push my tongue into your asshole. That is all you need baby. I quickly stick my finger in your hole along with my tongue and the penetration is too pleasurable for you to bear. You can cum for me now. Take your time. Take as long as you like. I will not leave you now. I will not stop. I will keep licking you and rubbing your juices into my mouth and my nose and on my face while you lay there with your hands motionless and your legs at rest and with your breathing slowing down.

You put your hands on the back of my head and hold my mouth against your pussy for thirty seconds or so as if to say "thanks." Your breathing slows down, I wipe my face and tongue with the towel and drag you back up to the top of the bed where I lay next to you resting on my right elbow while I play with your now sweaty hair with the fingers of my left hand. You look into my eyes and we both smile. I put my finger on your lips and you kiss them and you drift off to sleep. I softly kiss your lips as you sleep

chris