A Letter To My Lover

Story Info
I hope it makes you wet, I hope it makes you remember...
2.3k words
4.39
21.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Darling,

I find it more difficult than I imagined it would be to be separated from you. The worst part is not being able to pick up the phone and hear your soft, sweet voice in my ear.

They say write about what you know. This may be familiar. I hope it makes you smile, I hope it makes you wet, I hope it makes you remember...

I remember every second of it. Played and replayed in my mind over and over. The inability to shut it off is fitting as the same sense of 'not being in control' was there at the time. Hell, it was there every time!

I remember driving over and thinking how much I enjoyed looking at you, or talking to you, or quite simply, your company, and then all too soon, there you were. There you were looking at me, smiling at me, walking towards me. That's when the control would start to slip and it was something different each time. The twitch of your hip, the rustle of your blouse and skirt against skin that only I knew was bare underneath, a playful twist to your smile. I'd look at you head-to-toe and then back up again.


I remember a feeling being turned on like a switch inside. Thoughts of talking to you or moments in your company were slowly fading away and being replaced by more base curiosities...wondering if you were wet already, if that little bluish mark my teeth had left on your hip had faded away...

All this and I still had a small amount of control; all the way up until you touched me I could still feel a little in control. Then you would step into my arms and my hands would go to you hips, yours round my neck, my arms would gently slide around your waist. I'd feel the soft fabric against your skin.

Leaning in to kiss you, your smell would assault me. Your perfume was always light. I would always inhale deeply, peeling off the layers of scent. Perfume, lotion, shampoo, bath soap and then YOU. Your scent like roses and caramel, light and heady at the same time.

Before the thought would finish I was yours and you knew it and I loved it! My hand moving from your hip to the back of your neck, fingers deep in your soft hair. My mouth at yours, my lips pressing yours, parting them, feeling the light tease of your tongue and chasing it with mine. You press your body to mine and even through our clothes I feel your heat.

Always the same thought comes to mind. "How?" Do I take you the way my heart wants? Slowly, lovingly, intimately? Or do I take you the way my body wants? Hard, possessive, physical? Do I show you how much I love you? Or do I show you how much I want to fuck you?

You press forward again as I pinch your lip between my teeth. You kiss me with more urgency and I pull you against me, firmly pressing my hard cock to your heat. I kneel, unbuckling your heels. You step out of them as my hands wander up your calves. We move to the bed, you sit on the edge and I stand in front of you. You gather my shirt at my waist and begin to slide it up my chest. I lean forward and let you pull it over my head, my arms slowly sliding out last. I stand there a moment allowing your hands to move over my skin. You've come to know it well.

I close my eyes and let myself react to your touch, kicking my shoes off in the process. My chest tightens as your nails lightly rake over my skin, it is my turn to quiver and shudder.

You know every tender scar, every tattoo, every muscle, and every mark on my body. You pause a moment at the tattoo on my shoulder and circle it with your nails. There is no judgment here, no criticism, only acceptance of who I am and where I have been.


I move forward, pressing you back onto the bed. Slowly moving on top of you, I open your blouse exposing your breasts and I kiss them and flick my hot tongue over your hard nipples. I gently, but firmly roll them between my teeth; first one, and then the other. Desire gets the best of me and I playfully nibble a nipple just a bit too hard. You groan and cry out, I love those sounds! I nuzzle against them, the hair of my goatee softly brushing over your breasts, your neck and cheek.

You inhale deeply, smelling my scent. You are aware only of my hands slipping your skirt over your hips and off you. My eyes don't leave your body as I toss it behind me. You shrug out of your blouse and lay naked before me. I feast on you with my eyes and the curve of your breasts and hips, flat, taught stomach, my fingertips follow my eyes down your neck, over your breasts and stomach and then pausing just over your pussy and then down both of your legs.

You groan in pleasure as I roughly spread your legs. Your body jerks from both my sudden movement and the jolt of pleasure that rushed through you. Your pussy is waxed smooth and I love it! I love the way it looks and feels and tastes. I hold your legs apart and kiss and nibble and lick my way down your body. I gently kiss the soft outer lips of your pussy and a soft moan escapes your parted lips. My tongue flicks out to explore and your whole core contracts at its touch. I press my mouth firmly against you. My tongue rolls and flicks into you as I slowly lap up your juices.

A single thought goes through my head. "God, I love the way this woman tastes!" I search out your clit with my tongue; teasing it with the tip and making you squirm and groan. You feel my hands roaming over your body and your open yourself, flinging out your arms and spreading your les, giving yourself over to my touch completely. Your orgasm builds as my tongue flicks back and forth repeatedly over your clit and the soft feeling of my mouth and goatee against your pussy is exquisite!

You feel my hands move beneath you grasping, kneading and spreading your ass as my hot mouth presses on you. My fingertips brush back and forth feeling the softness of your skin below your pussy and all the way to your anus as I suck your clit. I sense your orgasm coming...

I suck rhythmically at your clit and slowly ease my wet index finger into your hot tight ass, moving it in and out slowly and like glass being shattered your orgasm breaks! You grab fistfuls of the sheets as your thighs quiver and your core shudders. Your pussy contracts at my tongue and I lap up the flood of juices you produce. After a few moments your orgasm begins to subside but you are still racked with the little aftershocks as I continue to touch you here and there, still swiping at your clit with my tongue.

"Stop, stop" you beg and I do, slowly, reluctantly, kissing your delicious pussy one last time. You pull me up to you. Your hands at my belt, then under my jeans, pressing them down off my hips. I arch and groan in the pleasure of it as you free my aching cock.

You roll me onto my back as your hand closes around my shaft. "God," I groan as you pump my hard-on, feeling it twitch and swell even more in response to your touch. You move down my body with your mouth and your tongue flicks at the head of my cock and I gasp. You smile at how sensitive I am to your touch. Your mouth waters at the thought of my throbbing cock and you ease me into your hot wet mouth. "God damn!" I whisper feeling your wet mouth slide down the full length of me.

Your tongue flitters around the head and your fingertips caress my balls. You feel my hands at the back of your head, hearing my whispered gasp "that's it baby" as your head bobs up and down.

God, I love watching you suck my cock! I don't know what I love more, WATCHING you do it or FEELING you do it... You close your eyes and give yourself over to it. You feel my hips shift as I pump forward sliding my cock upward as your mouth descends down my hard-on.

My cock twitches and jerks in your mouth. I feel your fingertips at my ass and I feel your little moan vibrate on my cock as you rub your fingers in a small circle over my anus. Your wet mouth still sucking at my cock "fuck" I groan as I grab fistfuls of your hair.

You feel my cock swell and jerk and you know I am going to cum. I grit my teeth, trying to hold back as your wet little mouth slides down one last time. I groan in pleasure as I cum deep in the back of your throat. I cum hard, filling your mouth and throat with my hot, salty, cum. You swallow again and again, the back of your throat and your tongue milking my cock for every last drop. My abs shudder as my orgasm unlocks every cell in my body and for a few seconds...I am lost.

I slowly become aware again, feeling your lips moving up my body. Your hair tickling me as it falls over my neck. You lay on top of me, kissing me softly. I taste my cum on your lips and it is a huge turn-on. You whisper in my ear "God, I love sucking your cock!"

My arms hold you tightly as I feel the heat of your little pussy sliding along the length of my still-hard cock. I move you off me and maneuver over you. I kiss you hard, pulling the breath out of your lungs as my hand moves over your breasts and down your stomach and between your legs. You gasp as my fingers play over your lips, feathering between them. You spread your legs, lifting them, your thighs brush my sides as you open yourself to me.

You close your eyes and jerk your breath as I press against you, rubbing my hard length back and forth along your wet pussy, teasing you with its hard, hot fullness. I close my eyes reveling in the exquisite, wet smoothness rubbing along my cock.

You reach down between us, no longer willing to be teased and guide the tip of my hard-on against your pussy. I press into you slowly. You groan, closing your eyes and arching your back as you feel my cock easing into you, filling you. I know you love every part of it, the way it fits inside you, the curve of it hitting you in just the right spot, the hot throbbing you feel inside you.

I ease into you deeply. You look up at me, your bright green eyes never leaving mine, you slowly rock your hips back and forth, squeezing down tightly on my cock. I slowly move in and out of you. You sigh with pleasure each time I ease into you. I grit my teeth, literally fighting the urge to thrust wildly, deeply, repeatedly.

I love the look on your face, desire refined, hunger perfected. I grab your wrists and pin them tightly above your head with one strong hand. The other grabs your leg behind the knee, lifting it, allowing me to press deeper and more firmly into you. You gasp as the suddenness of my action and at the added length, and then you moan and bite your lip as I grind against you. You cum deeply and I feel the fluttering of your orgasm around my cock.

I can't hold back, I begin to drive firmly into you again and again. Your tight, hot pussy is wet around my cock and each thrust is better than the one before. You feel my balls slapping against your ass and you free your arms from my grasp. I am too far gone to hold your wrists tightly anymore. I feel your fingertips brush between my shoulder blades, feeling the light sheen of sweat as wave after wave of pleasure rocks through me and I cry out.

I cum explosively and deeply. You feel the hot, thick spurts of my cum, the feeling of my cock twitching and jerking as I empty myself into you and it triggers your own orgasm. I feel you clenching me, once again milking me, draining me, claiming me.

I lower my weight onto you, exhausted. You lower your legs slowly, keeping me inside you. I feel the little after shocks of your orgasm around my still hard cock.

You kiss my forehead, tasting my sweat as I kiss your neck feeling your heart beat slowing. We lay together connected, the need satiated, but never met. The hunger satisfied, if only for a moment.

I look at you and the same problem begins again. Do I hold you, kiss you, tell you how deeply I love you, or do I wordlessly ease out of you, turn your over onto your stomach and explore your ass with my tongue? This thought never leaves me, "When I'm with you I am never really sure what part of me is in control..."

All I know is I am yours.