A Letter to My Prince

Story Info
I write to you of my misbehavior.
782 words
3.5
9.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Prince,

I debated if I should write to you and tell you of my misbehavior. Even though you may be angry, I felt sure I could convince you to forgive me. This morning I masturbated without your permission. When I woke up I was alone in my bed. I began to think about your muscled stature and full beard with those piercing eyes. I closed my eyes and imagined you were standing at the end of the bed watching me. I removed the tank top and panties you insisted I wear and lay back onto the pillows. As one hand lifted to pinch and squeeze and twist my nipple, the other drifted over my stomach to touch the wet lips of my pussy.

At first, I saw that you were displeased in my fantasy of you. You shook your head as if to proclaim that I was a naughty girl. I had not asked to touch myself nor had you requested this of me, but the need inside me was so great, my Prince. The desire to be filled was overwhelming and I could not resist. Once you saw the wetness glistening my pussy lips I could see your face relax from the anger. You are a strong, mighty, yet humble Prince. You knew my desire was overwhelming because you put it there. You built that desire until it was an uncontrollable flame.

Once I realized you were going to allow my play, I began stroking my clit in circles. My nipples were hard and red now from the teasing I had given each one. My back arched off the bed as if in invitation to have my nipples sucked by you. Yet the attention never came. Oh, how I wanted you to fuck me, my Prince. I cried out even knowing you couldn't hear me. Please come and fuck your whore, I pleaded to my Prince. But my pleading went unanswered.

Plunging two fingers inside my pussy and sliding my other hand down to stroke my clit, I could almost imagine you inside me. I bent my knees so that I could push farther into my pussy, but not as deep as you reach me, my Prince. Neither as thick nor as long, but I made my fingers pretend. My moans continued to get loader as the burning inside increased. I could imagine your eyes, hungry, feasting on my pussy as I continued rubbing and pumping my fingers. I was so close I could nearly touch the fire. That precious white heat that always blinded me once it was there. It was so close I could feel it. I wanted to beg and plead again, but I knew it would not help.

And then I imagined you saying that magical word. That one word that would bring an end to the burning and engulf me in fire. The word you would use when you were buried inside me and bringing my body to amazing pleasure. "Come." It was the permission I was waiting for. My Prince wished for me to end my torture and find that beautiful orgasm that only he could give me. My fingers pumped faster in my pussy and circling faster on my clit as I gasped and accepted the gift of the white heat the had my entire body shaking from orgasm. My pussy throbbing and my chest heaving while I rode the waves of peacefulness that enveloped me. Just as when you had brought me to that same edge over and over by your mouth, your fingers, your cock. I shattered like glass into a million pieces. I knew if you were actually with me, you would merely flip me over and start again. I know that you find pleasure, my Prince, in giving me orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes you find the greatest pleasure as you had lately by denying me that orgasm. I will admit that I find the teasing pleasurable as well.

When I opened my eyes you were not standing at the end of the bed. I was once again alone and although my body had been pleased, I still felt the burning for you. My desire had not been satisfied. Can you see that although you forbade me to touch myself and bring myself to orgasm, the pleasure was yours in my confession? I know the time will come once again when I will be filled by your cock and given the pleasure you wish me to have. Until that time, I will wait for you. I wait for your permission. I wait for your orders. Your desire and wishes are my own.

Are you pleased by my confession, my Prince?