A Letter to Our Readers

Story Info
About cars, cages, candles, cockslaves and cellphones.
1.5k words
4.1
20.5k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi fellow Literotica fan,

We’re Bonnie and Clyde, a couple from Brooklyn, New York in our early to mid-Thirties. Bonnie is very juicy, bi and mostly submissive, while Clyde is athletic, straight and mostly dominant. Bonnie has very firm C-cup breasts, reddish short hair, a couple of tattoos, a round, very spankable ass, a juicy cunt with luscious cuntlips and a well stretched asshole. Clyde has blue eyes, long hair, an athletic built, a hard cock and a nice butt. Bonnie works in an office environment (we can’t be more specific) while Clyde is in grad school.

We started working on porn stories right after our first date. Initially this was our way of staying in touch with each other, even when we were separated, Bonnie at work and Clyde at school. Sharing our fantasies helped us to get to know each other. At the beginning, most of our stories were of a confessional nature. Bonnie wrote about her collection of butt plugs and how she pushed, twisted and drilled the different plugs into her tight asshole when she masturbated in the morning before going to work. Oftentimes these stories got us so hot that Clyde had to retreat to a quiet bathroom in the library at school with a print out of the story safely stored in his pocket. He then treated himself to a long jerk off session while rereading the story Bonnie had just e-mailed him. Or Bonnie took a quick walk home during her lunch break and played with herself till she came again after reading Clyde’s description of a woman being raped in a cage by a dozen of dangerous prisoners who were released that day from Ryker’s island while a room full of elegantly dressed party guests enjoyed the spectacle.

Pretty soon we discovered that it was even more fun to collaborate on stories, bouncing unfinished versions back and forth by e-mail till they seemed whole and complete. Clyde asked Bonnie what really got her hot about the scene with the cage and whether she herself would like to be put in the cage. Bonnie incorporated the way we had fucked the night before in our stories or expressed how she wanted to be tortured later that day by including her fantasy as a scene in the story we were working on at that time.

This can get us so horny that we quickly arrange during the day to meet in a public space half way between work and school, just to fuck in a museum or on a bathroom floor. Or we meet for a quickie in a restroom at Starbucks where Bonnie sucks Clyde till he comes in violent spurts while she squats on the lo and fingers her twat till she comes. We have made it our policy not to talk at all during our encounters in public. We don’t greet each other in the museum. We just meet in the Rubens room of the Metropolitan and follow each other till we have discovered a quiet corner. At Starbuck’s we sit at different tables. Then Bonnie gets the key for the bathroom and Clyde follows her within half a minute and knocks at the door till she lets him in.

One of our other rules is that we always “tape” it with our cellphones if one of us masturbates during the day. We have this slightly perverse rule in our relationship that all fantasies and every act of masturbation is okay as long as it is shared with the other. We usually do this by cellphone. If Bonnie is overcome by an horniness attack during the day, she quickly goes home, puts on the headphones and mic of her cellphone and moans and screams into her cellphone while recording the whole session as a voicemail message for Clyde. When Clyde is still horny after one of our morning fucks, he jerks off in the car again on his way to school while describing his fantasies about the other women in the cars next to him in rush hour traffic on the phone for Bonnie. If Clyde gets Bonnie “live”, she encourages him to describe the bodies and the faces of the women in the other cars and tells him to get really close to them: “Wait for the red light and get really close to that blonde bitch in her shitty Explorer. Look her straight in the face and imagine shooting your load all over her mouth and her glasses! C’mon, now is the time, you have just stopped next to her. You only have twenty seconds. Look at her and make her smile at you right at the moment when you come and shoot your load! I want to hear you scream! Fuck that bitch! Shoot your load straight in her face. I’ll force her to lick up every last drop of it. Imagine what her cunt looks like when she smiles at you. Imagine squeezing her old saggy tits. You’ll only see her once in your life. Look her straight into the eyes when you feel your orgasm shooting up your spine. Smile back at her when the fitrst spurt shoots out of your cock. Imagine that she is watching you. She knows what you’re doing, but she can’t be absolutely sure yet. You’re just using her to jerk off. You’ll never see her again. After you come you’ll dart back into traffic. You’ll forget her quickly while she won’t get the image of your moaning face out of her mind. For a split second she saw what you’re doing with your hard cock! The next moment the traffic light turned green and you were gone. I want you to come right now! I want to hear you come! I want you to shoot all your sperm into the face of that bitch in her shitty car!”

We usually keep these cellphone messages for a month and replay them obver and over again till they get deleted by Sprint. Maybe you’ll find it perverse that we share everything with each other, but it has gotten us much closer to each other than we ever thought we might get: “Hey, honey, everything is okay, nothing is offensive, as long as you share it with me!”

We only think about you, dear reader, when we’re together in bed, playing with each other or fucking our brains out. Knowing that you might be enjoying one of our stories at the same time we’re screaming at each other in lust gives us the feeling that you can watch us. It’s almost as if you were in the same room with us. Bonnie really gets off on the idea that any number of men, horny young studs, some barely in their teens, others relaxing between the demanding preparations for an exam, others happily or not so happily married in suburbia are stroking their dicks while they get engulfed by our tales about dominance and submission. Bonnie likes to imagine that all these guys are kneeling naked on the bedroom floor, stroking their cocks and staring at us, admiring Bonnie’s firm breasts, her round ass and her luscious cuntlips. When she closes her eyes while Clyde fucks her she sees all the hard cocks of our readers gushing with spurts of hot cum as if they were her private little fountains in our bedroom. She imagines how all these anonymous strangers come in different ways, some silent and secretive, because they don’t want to be heard by mothers, roommates or wives, others screaming and moaning BECAUSE they want their neighbors, sisters, mothers or girlfriends to hear.

We have attempted to hook up with at least one of our female readers. We cherish our female readers even more than the male cockslaves Bonnie is so fond of. We’re really not sure how many of our thousands of readers are women. We really would like to know that. We really would like to find out. Are there really some politically incorrect women out there who are fingering themselves while their digging around on Literotica? And what do you like and dislike about our stories? Do you think they are too crude and vulgar or are they too tame and poetic? Do you read them when you’re alone? Do you have a lover, husband or boyfriend or are you currently not in a relationship? Do you get off when you finger yourself and what is it that gets you off? How could we write better stories in order to make you come harder and give you better orgasms? Would you like more romantic foreplay … or does the forbidden stuff like torture, rape, imprisonment really get you off?

Well, we’ll think about you tonight in bed when we light the candles, get out the lube and have our sextoys ready. Maybe you can help us imagine you better. We would like to hear from you. Send us a note, a naughty story and a picture if you have one. We’ll reciprocate … and we’ll be thinking about you tonight;)

Bonnie & Clyde