A Letter to Santa

Story Info
Just a one more of her fantasies.
1.7k words
4.17
14.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Santa,

I think I have been a very naughty girl. I have been thinking all of these nasty things to do. I haven't done them yet, but I plan on it.

One of the things I think about is packing the car with every little thing we might need and going to my husband's job, surprising him with a big kiss. Then I talk him into letting me drive him home and leaving his truck there. Then I proceed to not take him home.

When we get a few miles away I hand him a blindfold to put on and tell him I have a surprise for him. I turned some soft blues music on to relax him. He put on the blindfold, leaned back in his seat and smiled.

I drove a few more miles and then reached over and ran my fingers along his leg and up and over his fly. I could feel his gentle response. Then I smiled.

We drove a little longer and finally got to the hotel. I had already checked in and prepared the room. There were candles lit and supper laid out. I let him take his blindfold off after we got into the room.

I poured both of us a glass of wine and toasted to new things. I reached out and kissed him again, running my tongue along his lips, tasting the wine. I ran my hand down his chest slowly unbuttoning his shirt. I pulled his shirt from his pants and off of his shoulders. I reached out and licked his nipples until they stood up. I reached down and unbuttoned his pants slowly unzipping them. I gently pulled them down his legs licking his thighs as I did. I took them off with his shoes and socks. I led him to the shower and told him to get in and start washing. I went back out into the room and got out the silk robes I had packed. I took them into the bathroom and stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower with him. He looked sexy all wet and bubbles everywhere.

I slid my hands up his chest and reached around and pulled his head to me. I gave him a long wet kiss. Then I slowly licked my way to his nipples. I gently pulled one of his nipples into my mouth, slowly sucking on it while using my finger tips on his other. I licked and nibbled my way down his belly to his crotch. I could tell he was enjoying this, his cock was pointing right at me. I licked down his hard throbbing shaft I gently pushed his cock up to his belly and licked the under side to his pulsing balls. I licked them and softly blew on them. Then I took them into my mouth and started sucking them. I could hear him groan. He reached down and ran his fingers through my hair. And tried to pull me away. He told me I should stop before he finished without me. I just looked up, smiled and shook my head no as I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking as I went up and down, swirling my tongue around the head. I could tell he was getting close. I reached down and took his balls into my hand and started massaging them. He started thrusting his hips toward my mouth keeping up with my movements. Back and forth, up and down I sucked his hot cock until he finally exploded. I reached up and kissed him and got out of the shower.

I dried off and put on my silk robe. I went out into the other room and started setting the food out on the table. When he came out we sat down and ate our dinner. He couldn't seem to get the smile off of his face. He kept looking at me as if to ask what was next.

When we were through eating I had us get dressed and took him to the lounge to listen to the band and do a little dancing. They were playing some good belly rubbing music. We stayed there dancing for a couple of hours and had a few drinks. I went up and ordered him another drink, took it to him and told him I would meet him in the room after he finished it.

I went back to the room to get it ready. I stripped off my clothes and started dressing. I put on my black silk boy cut panties, my black garter belt and stockings, with my black push up bra. I fixed my makeup and hair and then went to the suitcase to get out the rest of his surprise.

I took out two silk ties and fastened them to each side of the headboard of the bed. Then I got the feathers, small paddle and oil out. I put my silk robe on over my outfit and sat down to wait for him. I had a glass of wine.

Pretty soon, I heard him knock on the door. I told him to reach into his pocket and put the blindfold back on. When he did, I opened the door and pulled him in. I reached up and pulled his lips down to mine. I asked him if he trusted me. He told me of course he did but I could tell he was a little concerned. I told him I had always wanted to be the one in total control but he would have to trust me implicitly. I would not do anything to cause him any discomfort he did not enjoy. He told me to go ahead.

I slowly took off his shirt and pants. His socks and shoes went. I lead him to the bed and had him lay down in the middle on his back. I took one of his hands and tied it loosely with one of the ties. He stopped me from tying his other hand. I told him he would be able to stop me if he did not like what was happening, but that he had to trust in me. He went ahead and gave me his other hand to tie. I made sure the ties were loose enough he could get out if he started to panic and loose enough I could move him around a little so I could get to all of those nice places on his body. I kissed him real slow. I raised up his blindfold. Then I stood up and took off my robe. I could tell by the way he stood at attention, he liked my new outfit. Then I lowered the blindfold back into place.

I picked up the bottle of oil and poured a little into my hands to warm it, then I started rubbing it into his chest. I could hear him purring. I picked up the bottle again and poured the oil onto his tummy and heard a little gasp come through his lips. I started running my hands through the oil and down his thighs. This oil was the kind that would warm up as you worked it. I could tell he liked it. His cock was getting harder and starting to bounce a little back and forth, just begging to be touched. I got to his feet and got more oil. I massaged it into every little crevice between his toes. Then I moved back to his legs and up again to his chest. I kept avoiding his hard, hot cock. His cock was starting to throb in mid-air.

I reached over and picked up the feathers and started stroking his whole body very slowly. I still avoided his hot throbbing cock. He started making those little whimpering noises deep in his throat. I had him roll over onto his back. He protested a little but did it anyway. Then I started with the oil on his back. Up and down, reaching those hard to get places. I poured the oil down the middle of his cheeks and followed it with my long fingers, reaching his bung hole and running my fingertips around and around it. Then I gently put one finger into his ass. I started thrusting my finger in and out. He started moaning and kind of humping the bed. I told him to stop and he did. Then I put two fingers in. He liked that better. In and out, over and over again, I brought him to the brink of ecstasy. Then I went back to the feathers. He told me to go back to the thrusting. Instead of that, I reached down and got the small paddle I had brought with me and started lightly spanking him telling him he was being a very bad boy. He didn't seem to mind that either. It didn't stop him from moaning and groaning and rubbing himself on the bed. Every time he would rub on the bed, I would spank him a little harder.

Finally, I had him roll back over on his back and I took off his blindfold. I climbed up and straddled his thighs. He tried to push himself into me through my panties, so I lightly smacked his outer thighs again. I reached behind me and unfastened my bra, letting it slide down my arms and off. I put my fingers into my mouth and started sucking them. Then I ran them around my hard nipples, lightly squeezing them and pulling. I reached down with one hand into my panties, brushing his cock with the back of my hand and started stroking myself. I was very wet and ready. I stood up over him and slowly rolled my panties down and off. Then I sat back down and took him into my wet pulsing cunt slowly. I just sat there, not moving. God, he felt good. I could feel him pulsing inside of me. I started squeezing my cunt tighter and tighter. I couldn't stand it any more. I started moving up and down and rocking on his cock. It was a race to see who would explode first.

When we both came back to our senses, his arms were around me and he had a great big smile on his face. I asked him what he thought of his kidnapping and he told me anytime I wanted to repeat it, go for it.

So Santa, have I been too bad or will I get a nice big, hard, hot present this year? Or do I have to tell you what other naughty things I have been thinking about?