A Liberated Wife Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Cards rained down, while Hanna giggled, and five guys crossed their fingers. With Phil watching, Hell yes, I'd have loved being the one who slid Hanna's panties off, leaving her naked in front of a gaggle of his staring buddies! But alas, it wasn't to be; because, Steve won the honor, catching the King of Diamonds. Amidst a chorus of catcalls, hoots, and a flurry of derisive gibes, Steve stood up, grinning sheepishly as he appraised his prize.

He reached for the laces of her silk boy shorts, but Hanna stopped him with a giggled "No silly...just slide them down!" And damn, if the lady's breath wasn't coming fast! Slowly, over one curvy hip, and then the other, eyes aglow with erotic anticipation, Steve slid them down Hanna's legs.

Mike groaned theatrically, huskily growling "Oh man, there's nothing there but pussy!" he was right too; because, there was only a tiny triangle of blonde curls above all that pretty pink!

One foot at a time, Hanna stepped out of the panties puddled around her feet. With a girlish giggle, she gave them a well aimed kick, bouncing them off Steve's grinning face. Breasts subtly heaving, obvious excitement flaming in a wide eyed amused grin, Hanna stood there, legs spread, fists planted defiantly on her hips! Only, one of those fists still held that deck of cards!

Moving around the table, Hanna stopped in front of each of five eagerly hopeful guys. Posing with a foot up on his shoulder, leg provocatively canted for maximum exposure, Hanna mischievously cooed "Good luck, but no peeking," as she handed each of us a card facedown. Before she retreated to stand in front of her husband's vacated seat, their was a lot of peeking; but, it sure wasn't at those cards! Hands held demurely behind her back, her suddenly shy look didn't match her throatily purred "OK gentleman, one at a time, flip them over...high card gets me...anyway he wants me!"

It definitely wasn't my day with cards; because Mike's Jack of Spades beat my Jack of Hearts in to submission. So, the lucky fucker sat there with a vivacious, utterly uninhibited blonde beauty sitting in his lap, while she suggestively purred "Come on Mike, what's your pleasure stud?" Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I figured Mike would bend her over, order her to grab her ankles, and take her in a blatantly explicit, and brazenly erotic way. And knowing Mike, I figured he'd be grinning at Phil while he did it too! Instead, my buddy opted for a taste of pussy. But he made sure everyone knew he intended it as an appetizer, when he asked "Hey, I'll still be able to, ah...well you know, fuck you, right?"

Hanna was up and pulling him along, before she informed the lucky asshole "Sure Mike, only you're gonna have to make me cum first!" Challenge issued, she stretched out on a nearby love seat, her pretty ass pillowed on its arm. Phil sat back down, but Chuck wandered over for a closer look see. So, while Hanna moaned, softly growling pleas for "More," and "Yes, like that," the rest of us played poker.

Winning a hand, Steve groused "Guess I'm not going to get a kiss!" But then, declaring "Fuck that," he got up and went over to where his best friend already had Hanna whimpering in the throes of ecstasy. After taking a long look, he bent and collected his kiss.

Chuck wandered back with Steve, sounding disappointed, telling us "She already climaxed once, but that asshole told her she has to do it again!"

We played another hand, sneaking peeks, but pretending to ignore Hanna's impassioned squeals! It seemed to take forever, but finally Mike hollered "Yo Phil, what do you want me to do with her?"

Hanna gave the idiot his answer, emphatically insisting "Dummy, you just better get busy and fuck me!"

But Phil had his say too, telling Mike "Damn straight fuck her already!" But then, pushing away from the table, he added a taunting "Yo, but maybe you could come up with an interesting finish, huh?"

With a pretty good idea of what Mike might consider an interesting finish, I watched him settle Hanna's legs over his shoulders, grab a double handful of ass, and begin driving hard thrusts in to her. Figuring no one was going to put up with it, but thinking what the Hell, I picked up the thread of Carla's forfeit.

While Mike's thick, but stubby cock repeatedly drove deep in to Hanna's vagina, I told the guys "Hey, you know that guy with the monster sized cock, well, he had a buddy! Yeah, and the little twit had followed him out to the parking lot!"

But hey, that's as far as I got before a chorus of "Save it's," and Shut the fuck up's," stopped me. What, and just so they could go on watching their buddy lustily banging a lustily squealing blonde? Why not; with Hanna's legs draped over his shoulders, Mike was certainly putting on an entertaining performance, energetically, and damn enthusiastically pounding his fireplug of a cock in and out of his friend's wife.

Having already rode mike's tongue through a pair of sweet sounding orgasms, Hanna egged him on, brazenly playing the horny little slut, as she screamed "More Mike, more...yes hard, come on lover fuck me hard...Oh God yes, I love it hard, that's it yes!" By then though, Phil had wandered over for a closer look.

Reminding Mike that he'd promised him a, special finish, Phil called out "That's hot buddy, but she means it when she says hard! And hey, we're all waiting for your big finale...so move it already!" Looking up at Phil, Mike let go of Hanna's ass, grabbed her ankles, lifting and pushing her legs back above her head. With her spread wide open, and utterly exposed, He slammed a flurry of wickedly hard thrusts in to her! Even Hanna had to know what was coming, but she didn't start squealing until it was way, way too late!

Mike, grunting "Now, fuck yes, now," ripped his cock out of her vagina, launching a solid stream of cum that splashed across a pair of perky tits and a flat tan belly. A second, and then a third gushing spurt blasted loose, drenching Hanna in cum, while she laughed, and covered her face with her hands! In a move that surprised me, Phil pulled Hanna's hands away, swiped up a big finger full of the stuff, and popped it in to her mouth. Well that bold move earned the son of a bitch a chorus of hoots and whistles!

After Hanna scurried off for repairs, Phil and Mike grabbed beers, and joined the rest of us at the table. I noticed Phil scoop up his wife's discarded panties along the way, and I figured I knew why too! But with Hanna temporarily out of action, we were forced to actually play poker. Fine, I figured it gave me a chance to tell a bit more of my interrupted story!

"Pay attention," I started, telling them "OK, so Carla was out in the parking lot. She had that asshole with the porn star sized cock pushed up against the car. There she was bare ass naked, and working over that guy's porn star sized cock, when what do you know one of his buddies showed up! Figuring something was up, the little twit had followed us out to the parking lot.

He introduced himself, told me his name was jimmy, and that he was Derrick's buddy. Derrick was the guy getting his cock sucked! So Jimmy's standing there staring, and muttering about how he can't believe Carla's actually deep-throating his buddy; because, gosh, he's sporting a ten inch cock! Well Jimmy didn't say anything about it being a fucking fat ten inches of cock! But hey, Carla had said she wanted to find herself a big one!, It was really pretty funny; I mean, there's Carla pistoning away, driving that guy's cock in to her throat with every stroke, and Jimmy's nodding his head in time with her, and muttering Damn over and over!

Hung or not, it sure didn't take Carla long to get that guy off! And she did it without using her hands too, just that wicked, wicked mouth of hers. But, like I said the guy was big alright, and I guess he must have cum in buckets too! Anyway, Carla couldn't swallow it fast enough, and the fucking stuff was squirting back out of her mouth. Fuck it was great; I busted a gut watching her get it smeared all over her face!

Well, I guess the big guy had spotted his buddy, anyway, he did this stupid fist pump, and said something to Carla I didn't catch. Whatever, she walked over, actually tried to kiss me, and told me straight out that after she blew Jimmy, that she was going to fuck the guy she'd just finished blowing! Yeah, go Carla!

It was fucking perfect; Carla was squatting with Jimmy's cock half way down her throat, and he starts bellowing about how he's gonna cum! Fuck, I mean, like alert the media! Only, Carla must have figured she swallowed all he had, because she came up for air. Nope, because right away he started yelling about how he wasn't done! So, she grabbed a fistful of cock, and started pumping. Awesome, so I got to watch him blow a big fat load all over her tits!" Well I shut up then, because Hanna was back, listening, but looking sort of anxious!

Moving around to stand next to Phil, Hanna pulled her panties out of his hand. Impatience written all over her pretty face, she planted a hand on a thrust out hip, and took over my story. Giggling she told the guys "Yeah, yeah, so that big guy with the beautiful cock, totally ignores the fact that Carla was dripping cum, grabbed her ass, and picked her up. Oh my god, and then he slammed, actually slammed her down on that giant thing! Carla told me she managed to get her legs around him, held on for dear life, and got herself, just absolutely fucked! Big deal, so who hasn't been fucked senseless by a guy with a ten inch cock, out in the middle of a parking lot?" What I figured was, no one in the room; but, I would have bet Hanna wanted to give it a try!

Tossing her panties on the table, Hanna rolled on, saying "really, let's play poker!! Snickering with amused pleasure, she challenged,"really now, I'm here, and Carla isn't...so...lets see who gets me next, OK?" That honor went to the normally quiet Steve, the guy who'd already gotten to strip off Hanna's panties!

Not surprisingly, Steve opted to start things off by sampling Hanna's oral talents, a wise decision in my book! Using only her tongue, she teased and tormented Steve until she had the poor guy squirming. She made him groan, when she attacked the under side of his cock's head with the darting tip of her wickedly flicking tongue. Leaning back, she grinned up at Steve, licked her lips, swooped in, and buckled his knees! Pussy, I thought; it's not the first time you've found the head of your dick buried deep in some pretty girl's throat! But it was probably the first time he'd had an inhibition lacking blonde pumping her mouth up and down his cock, repeatedly driving its head deep in to her throat.

Steve grabbed for her head; and I thought, oh boy! I figured Phil would love another chance to watch some guy fuck his wife's mouth; especially, if the guy ended up filling it with a big hot load of cum! Too bad, because all Steve wanted was to stop Hanna's wildly pistoning mouth; that's before, it cost him a chance to fuck her! But what Steve wanted was Hanna on her hands and knees, with him wheeling and dealing from behind. He got what he wanted, and then some!

Poor Steve, the lucky guy was staring fixedly down at Hanna's spectacular ass, probably aware only of the slippery tunnel of molten wetness he was franticly slamming his cock in and out of. Naturally, that's precisely when his good buddy mike went and distracted him, by hollering "Hey Steve, she doesn't start screaming until you start fucking her hard!" Well Steve looked up, but he was still pumping madly away. His cock slipped out of Hanna's vagina; and of course, his forceful follow through drove it right up her ass.

I've done that, on accident of course, and more then once, come to think of it! It's quite a shock; still, quite a pleasant one! My favorite part though, has always been hearing the poor girl's startled squeal. Hanna squealed alright, but when a stunned Steve didn't pull his marauding cock out of her ass, she, well when she stopped giggling anyway, ordered "Oh fuck it, you're already there...so, go for it! Come on Steve, do it, take my ass!" The fortunate bastard did just that; only, he didn't last very long! But, that was probably because a giggling Hanna's asshole was convulsing around the poor guy's invading cock.

Hanna hurried her cum loaded ass out of sight, but not before Steve collected one of her cock energizing kisses. I figured it was a good bet that just then anyway, his was the only cock in the room in need of energizing! Poor Steve he looked awfully embarrassed! Mike's high five, and "Awesome, you took her ass; and oh fuck, she loved it," didn't help any! Blushing, but grinning, Steve ambled off, I figured, heading for a bathroom.

Dewey stood up and announced that he was calling it a night. I was suspicious of his motives, but I listened to Phil talk him in to sticking around until Hanna returned. That was Dewey's mistake, not that I considered it one! Later, Dewey would undoubtedly have agreed!

I'd been expecting Dewey to bail, ever since Hanna had proved that not only wouldn't she say no, but she was only to happy to instigate a bit of hot and nasty sex. Anyway, Dewey was standing at the bar, when Hanna strutted up to him, purring an insistent "you're not leaving without kissing me, no way buster!" Score one for the blonde! By the time Hanna broke that kiss, she'd maneuvered Dewey on to one of the barstools, had his zipper pulled down, and was burrowing for trouser trout. Ignoring Dewey's feeble protests, and certainly not about to take no for an answer, Hanna put on a definitely theatrical pout. "Come on Dewey, its just a blow-job," she cooed, already beginning to slowly pump a fist up and down a cock that sure didn't seem inclined to say no! Her target still reluctant, Hanna played her wild card, telling Dewey "Don't be mean! Really, I just might cry if you don't let me blow you!" But then, she cheated, didn't wait for an answer, simply leaned in and transferred that fistful of cock to her mouth.

The view from the poker table was terrific, we could clearly see Hanna working magic on Dewey's cock, making it disappear, and then reappear, over and over again. Even better, with Hanna standing bent at the waist, her long legs spread wide; her very pretty pussy was spectacularly exposed! Apparently it called out hypnotically to Chuck; anyway, like he was laser guided he headed straight for it. A man on a mission, he didn't bother dropping his pants; nope, he simply unzipped, and whipped it out! Focused on her oral performance, Hanna never missed a beat as Chuck's hands clamped down on her hips. And when, with one thrust of his bony hips, Chuck drove his cock deep in to Hanna , her lips were fastened around the head of Dewey's cock. That was a good thing; because, that thrust left those lips wrapped around that cock's base!

Being a smartass, I called, loud enough for Chuck to hear "Three to one, says Dewey outlasts Chuck!" it got me flipped-off, but who cared! It was lucky for me no one took that frivolous bet! As expected, even while getting fucked hard, Hanna didn't waste any time, easily, and quickly getting Dewey off. Only, and totally surprising me, Dewey had grabbed her head, holding it pushed down as he blew his load straight in to her throat. Even more surprising though, was seeing him holding her, stroking her hair affectionately, while Chuck went right on hammering in one hard deeply penetrating thrust after another!

It was pretty obvious the only thing on chuck's mind was getting off! At least, that would explain why he was slamming a very hard, and very wet looking cock in and out of Phil's wife just as fast and as hard as he could! So, and not long after she'd swallowed a load of his buddy's cum, with a bellowed "Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes," Chuck blasted his hot load deep in to her vagina!

Naked, and with a trail of cum already snaking down her thigh, Hanna led Dewey to the door. Returning, she dropped off a round of beers, and asked with a taunting snicker adding emphasis "Will their be anything else...gentlemen?"

Chuck suggested "Something to eat wouldn't be a bad idea!" Seeing the look of disbelief on both Steve and Mikes face, and probably my shake of the head, he quickly amended "not pussy assholes, I meant pizza!" So, after a brief discussion, Hanna ran off to order us a deluxe, that's the works, extra large pizza. Returning, I was instantly suspicious, when she stopped to whisper in her husband's ear!

When Phil stopped laughing, he pulled Hanna on to his lap, kissed her thoroughly, and asked "OK, show of hands...who thinks Hanna should greet our pizza delivery boy au naturel...and of course, that vote was a landslide, five to one; and that lone dissenting vote hadn't put up much of a fight. Actually, it looked to me like the blonde headed Trollop was looking forward to another round of, watch me play the horny little slut!

Hanna got lucky, because the even luckier guy delivering that pizza was a fairly good looking young guy. I watched him follow a naked Hanna in to the den, his eyes glued to her saucily swinging ass. We were lucky he didn't trip, and drop our pizza, really! Anyway, by the time Phil paid the guy, Hanna was on her knees, an amused look of anticipation on her pretty face. That poor befuddled guy's eyes bounced back and forth between Phil and Hanna, lingering a lot longer on the kneeling blonde! I expected Hanna to make the offer, but it was Phil who said "The pretty blonde there on her knees has been entertaining us all night! And, I'm sure she'd love giving you a tip...you know, if you're up for it?" He was definitely up for it, the question was would he go for it!

He looked down at Hanna. Grinning, Hanna nodded, and beckoned him over with a, come and get it gesture. One more time that night, down slid a zipper, out slid a hard cock, and down slid Hanna's lips. Unfortunately not long after that guy's cock slid in to Hanna's mouth, his cum was sliding down her throat! With him tucked away, Hanna led that furiously blushing pizza delivery guy off by the hand. I figured, now that's a guy with a story to tell! And then, we boys ate pizza, drank beer, and listened to the story of Hanna's seduction at the hands of my erotically inspired wife!

Chuck got things started by asking Hanna to tell us about the first time her and Carla had hooked up. Poor Hanna, I thought that was the first and only time all night that she'd looked like she wanted to say no! But she came over, dropped on to Phil's lap, and while we munched pizza, played cards, and drank beer, she told us the story of her seduction.

"Well let's see," she started, explaining "I guess it got started at parties, when we girls would stand around telling stories, and mostly lying about our love lives. And of course, Carla love telling outrageous stories about the wicked things her and Bob were always getting up too! And well, she had this way of looking at me whenever she talked about doing it with another girl, and I guess, I liked it! So, one time when you guy's were going to be playing poker, I called her, and asked her if she wanted to go out for drinks. And, well I suppose she'd noticed my interest in those girl on girl stories, and my subtle flirting probably hadn't been so subtle, whatever! So, over drinks she asked me if I'd ever thought about doing it with a woman. Oh God, and back then all I'd ever done was kiss a girl once, and that had been on a dare! But, she kept teasing and flirting, and yeah, I knew I was playing with fire! Whatever, I flirted right back anyway! Nothing happened that night, she didn't even try to kiss me!

It was after that, that we started getting together whenever you guy's played poker. Only the next time nothing happened either; and that's even after I thought I'd made it clear that I was , well you know, interested! I was so fucking scared, and afraid I wouldn't have the nerve to actually follow through...yeah right, as if she'd have let me get away with that! So anyway, that's when I started working the night shift at Hospital. And well, we started meeting at the gym in the afternoons. Yeah, yeah right that meant we showered together. And OK, I admit it, I liked being naked in front of her! And oh God, I loved the way she looked at me! Fuck it, and by then I was way past curious!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers