A Liberated Wife Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing her head back, Hanna responded with a bawdy "Go for it asshole...yeah, fuck me...yeah, and cum in me, oh yeah, do that!" Well the setup was perfect; so, just as soon as Chuck sat her back on her feet, I moved in.

Figuring she'd like it, I caught a handful of her blonde hair, pulled her head back, and gruffly told her "It's my turn now, baby girl!" Smacking her ass, I asked "Bet Carla didn't tell you what happened after she fucked that guy, did she? I followed that up with another solid smack, asking "But, if you'd like, well, I could demonstrate!"

Giggling, Hanna twisted around and kissed me. And then, still giggling, she made me laugh by explaining "Yeah, well I didn't actually believe things ended with her kissing those guys; well, not after what she told them anyway! Nope, not after you heard her telling them that her poor husband couldn't get it up, well, unless he watched her doing it with another man!" Of course, four of my buddies found that absolutely hilarious, which might explain why I'd intended to skip that part of the saga!

Cracking a sharp swat off Hanna's ass, I ordered "Pay attention wench," and explained "now, pretend that bar is the hood of my car, OK? Now, strut that pretty ass over to it, and assume the position!" Hands gripping the hood, well the bar, legs back and spread wide, she waited. With the stage set, I demonstrated, while I explained.

I took Hanna rough, just like I had Carla that night. After cracking another pair of hard swats off Hanna's ass, I'd slammed in to her, fucking her with all the force I could put in to it. Just short of blowing my load, and just like I had that night, I ripped my cock out of my lover. With Hanna, it was Chuck's cum smeared over my cock; which meant, it was his cum I wiped off on her ass. Of course, with Carla, that guy with the porn star sized cock had left behind copious quantities of cum. Yup, and that night a whole lot of it had ended up decorating my rambunctious wife's spectacular ass. Hearing that, my buddies laughed, but not Hanna! Carla hadn't, and come to think of it, neither had those guys in the parking lot!

Like Carla before her, Hanna was grinning when I spun her around, and pushed her to her knees. So, it shouldn't have surprised me to see her eyes glinting with amusement, while I fucked her mouth with the same ferocious gusto I'd fucked her cum loaded pussy with! With Hanna I had a bigger audience. Still, just like that night with Carla, the girl on her knees found herself staring at a cum erupting cock. And well, from a distance of six inches, a face is a hard target to miss!

I couldn't demonstrate what happened with Carla next; so, I simply explained "Damn, if only one of you guys had bothered to splash a load over Hanna's pretty tits! Whatever, this is close enough! So anyway, there was my wiseass wife, naked and covered in cum. so, I threw her clothes on the back seat, leaving her to ride home, you got it, wearing nothing but her smile, and a whole lot of cum!"

Turning to Hanna, I told her "Sure, and just to be fair, you can't run off and clean up this time!" Shrugging her shoulders, in a show of blasé defiance, she licked the cum off her lips, swiped up the cum dribbling off her chin, and popped it in to her mouth. Eyes wide open and brimming with mirth, she looked up at me, asking in a fawning voice "Thank you; will their be anything else master?"

Well in fact there was! But, a quick glance at my watch told me it wasn't quite time for the surprise Carla and I had planned! So, I grinned down at her, stroked a hand through her hair, and said "Later; but, I'm sure the guys can keep you entertained in the meantime!"

It looked like we might get in a few more hands of poker, only that's when Steve and Mike announced that they were going to call it a night. Only, those good buddies had contrived a wicked little bon voyage sendoff for themselves. They got up, and carefully positioned their chairs side by side. And then they dropped their pants, and sat down, dorks jutting, and waited. Apparently Hanna didn't need a playbook; because they didn't wait long! Clapping her hands, she excitedly squealed "Oh boy, two of you at once, yummy!" And I thought, after all she's been through? Wow, there's a lot of Carla in that girl; and why not, Carla's been training her! And how considerate, Mike's placed those chairs so we'll have a ring side seat, awesome!

Back on her knees, Hanna worked back and forth, using a talented tongue, and a pair of practiced lips. And unless I'd missed it, for the first time that night she used her hands. I like the look some women get, that almost out of control mix of power and lust when they've got a fist wrapped around some man's hard cock! When Hanna collected a double fistful of cock that look was in her eyes. Forget doubled, the look in her eyes flared with a heat far beyond anything that mundane!

I thought I'd heard the garage door, so I wasn't surprised to see Carla standing in the doorway. Dressed in a tantalizingly short wrap around silk skirt, her clingy silk blouse covered, but left very little to the imagination. Her legs were bare, and I figured the rest of her soon would be!

A quick glance told me Chuck was the only other one who had noticed. Understandably distracted , the rest of my buddies finally noticed Carla, when she walked up and stood behind Hanna. Dropping the bag she'd been carrying, Carla caught a handful of Hanna's hair. Pulling her head around, she bent, and kissed her full on the mouth. Hanna held on to her collection of cocks; but that sure didn't stop her from returning that kiss and with a fiery enthusiasm too!

In a throaty purr that was barely more then a whisper, Carla said "Hi there, having fun...oops, silly question!" Nudging Hanna with a hip, Carla playfully insisted "Move over darling...lets share!" Without much in the way of hesitation, Hanna let go of Mike's cock, and slid over in front of Steve. And then with a whooped "Yippee," Carla set a new world's record in going from dressed to naked!

Sliding to her knees in front of Mike, Carla greeted him with an impish "Hi there mikey, do you remember these?" Leaning forward, she trapped his stubby cock between her gorgeous size 36-C tits. Mike's grin said he did; but then, no guy is likely to forget getting one of Carla's fantastic titty fucks! Chuck's groan was exaggerated, but I figured it meant he was remembering his; well, he better have!

Well, those daring vixens used their wickedly flicking tongues, soft caressing lips, and sensuously sucking mouths; sometimes doubling up, in what looked like a choreographed bit of erotic theater. I saw Mike reach for Carla's rapidly bobbing head, watched him push it down as he thrust up, and figured my buddy was delivering a hot stream of cum straight in to my wife's throat! Before Mike allowed Carla to bat his hands away, he bounced her head a couple of times, making sure he'd cleared the pipes! Keeping an eye on Hanna's progress, Carla used her darting tongue to tease his cock, eagerly lapping up every stray bit of cum. She barely waited for Hanna to finish gulping down Steve's enthusiastically delivered load of cum, before, with a whoop, she bounced to her feet. Playfully swatting at Mike, she ordered "Move it buster, because...it's my turn!"

Mike cleared out, and Carla settled in, legs spread in eager anticipation. And talk about eager; Hanna didn't even stop to kiss Carla, just dove tongue first between her thighs! Eager was definitely the play, because Carla immediately grabbed a double handful of Hanna's hair, growling a throaty "hurry darling, I've been waiting all night!" Lucky Hanna, she didn't even mind that her girlfriend was a greedy piggy! But just then, I did!

Not wanting to risk my balls, I waited until after Carla rode Hanna's tongue through a second orgasmic roller coaster ride, screaming through the little ones, and pleading as she headed for the big one! And then, I interrupted! Not only is threatening Carla dangerous, but what was I going to do, threaten to send her to her room without any cock? Inspired, it was blonde hair I curled my fist around; and Hanna I told "One more darling, just one, and then you'll stop, right?"

Not allowed to say no, all Hanna could do was call me a "Bastard," and grouse "no fair!"

Carla eagerly seconded Hanna, giving me a cock withering scowl, as she declared me a "Nasty bastard!" Worse, she was snickering when she leaned back, and propped her feet up on Hanna's shoulders. But I wasn't worried; hell no, my fingers were still tangled in Hanna's hair.

Erasing Carla's scowl, and earning a "Thank you darling," I pushed Hanna's head down between my wife's waiting thighs. And then with a pretty good idea of what would happen, I pulled Hanna's hands around behind her back. Hey, I figured if she couldn't distract Carla with a handful of probing fingers, well, things might just go a little faster! Besides, playing in to my hand, Carla immediately reached down, using her fingers to spread herself wide open, exposing her clit to the assault of Hanna's wildly whipping tongue!

I've never been quite able to decide which I like best! Is it banging a cuddlesome wench, while she's tongue deep in my wife's pussy; or, is it driving hard thrusts in to Carla, while she's busy giving some lucky guy the blow job of his life? Well, just then I wasn't quite up for either, but I was thinking about it! Sure, until mike and Chuck paired up to order me to get out of the way. And it's not like there was all that much to see anyway. Hanna's head was in the way, and the only interesting part of that blonde's anatomy showing was her cum splattered ass. But, the sound effects were nice, so I wandered back over to the table! Fine, so without having resolved my dilemma, I listened to my wife make like a porn starlet, totally hamming up what, I figured was an absolutely thundering monster of an orgasm anyway!

Knees still wobbling, with a helping hand from Phil, Carla climbed on to the table. Legs spread wide apart, hands planted dramatically on her hips; one man at a time, she directed her saucy grin around the table. Posing naked, she was radiant, supremely confident in her body's erotic sensuality; and of course, her ability to deliver! No doubt about it, my uninhibited wife absolutely loves performing in front of an audience! Sure of that audience, she purred a challenging "Well boys, you're not going to catch me saying no; so, I guess...anything goes! Only, if you boys know what's good for you, my blonde playmate won't be the only one licking the taste of me off their lips!" Eye's sweeping the table again; she caught the guy's acknowledging nods! Satisfied, she busted a few balls, with her teasing "Seeing as how Hanna's obviously paying off on her forfeit, I'm sure Bob's told you all about mine, and in glorious detail too, I bet! Hanna's heard it, and every time it comes up, I have to listen to her bitching about how she's never even seen a ten inch dick! And gosh, I know she didn't see one tonight either, huh guys!" She waited, and satisfied no one was going to contradict her, she ordered Hanna to hand her the hot pink bag I'd seen her carry in.

Curious, because that bag was imprinted with THE HOT STUFF store logo, I watched eagerly as Carla reached in to it. Pulling out a leather choker, Carla bent and snapped it around a suddenly very unhappy looking Hanna's neck. Snickering at her playmates pouty look of annoyance, she pulled out a matching choker, tsk-tsking as she secured it around her own neck. That put a smile back on that blonde's pretty face. Well those chokers said the ladies were playing on the same team alright, but no one there doubted who was captain!

Eyeballing Hanna, Carla made a minor production out of pulling a big, wickedly thick, glossy pink dildo out of that bag. I didn't need a measuring tape to know the monstrous thing was a good ten inches of seriously thick rubber! The fucking thing-excuse the pun- was other then the color, ultra realistic! The damn thing even had balls, big pink balls! Even if her eyes hadn't remained fixed on Hanna, I'd have known what was coming next! I'd have bet on it; and sure enough, she pulled out a leather dildo harness! I figured Hanna's questioning "Is that...," and then her gasped "Oh my God," meant she'd recognized it too! Having seen Carla wheel and deal, while sporting a strap-on; right, Hanna's "Oh my God," was appropriate!

Tongue flicking over parted lips; Carla pushed her rubber dick in to her harness, and quickly buckled it in place. Beats me how, but Carla can strut in place; and with that ten inch cock jutting proudly, why not! Carla swept her eyes around the table, snickered "Anyone," waited a beat, and snickered a knowing "Didn't think so!" Still snickering, she slid gracefully to her knees, and turned her attention full on Hanna!

"My blonde pet will give my big ten inch a try...won't you darling," Carla seductively purred, adding a cautionary "Well you will, if you expect me to bother fucking you with it!"

Carla scooted a little closer to the edge of the table, but even then the angle was all wrong! Still, Hanna gave it a good try. She didn't even hesitate, just leaned in, let her lips slip around that dildo's big head, and somehow, slid them a good half way down it's impressive length. She stopped, and Carla wove her fingers in to her hair, holding her in place as she teased "Lovely darling...really, you just need a little more practice!"

Eyes sliding around the table, Carla teased "Hey boys, doesn't Phil's wife look awfully pretty with a big old cock in her mouth?" And then with Hanna's head pinned between her hands, Carla casually popped her fat cock's even fatter head in and out of her wide eyed playmate's mouth, and asked "Come on boys, show of hands, who else's cock has this pretty little cock sucker sucked on tonight?"

In answer, four hands went up! I volunteered "Yo, Dewey was here, and he collected one! In fact, she only got to swallow Dewey, Chuck, and Steve! You hogged Mike's, and well gosh, I hosed her face!" Smugly satisfied, I ignored Carla's scowl, but I did get a kick out of it!

Dismissing me, Carla fed Hanna a little more cock, and told Phil "Don't worry; I'll make sure she gets around to you!"

When she asked "OK then, so who's fucked the pretty little prick tease," four hands went up, but only Steve started to laugh!

Sliding half a foot of glistening pink rubber out of Hanna's mouth, she asked her "Gosh darling, why don't you tell me what Steve thinks is so funny?" And after she heard Hanna's giggled explanation of how Steve had, more or less accidentally taken her ass, Carla told the lucky fuck that he'd have to take hers too!

Hands on her hips, hips thrust forward, Carla cocked her head to one side; and that was all it took! Hanna stepped up, bent, and slowly eased, all but a couple of inches of that thick rubber cock in to her mouth. With her strap-on's big head lodged in Hanna's throat, once again, Carla reached for her head! And then, with a flip of her hips, she ripped her glistening cock out of her blonde playmate's mouth. The head of Carla's cock was poised against Hanna's lips; and I figured she knew what was coming. I sure did, and all it had taken was one look at Carla's face! Still, I was one of four mesmerized guy's sitting hushed, watching as another flip of her hips drove the entire ten inches past Hanna's lips!

Making what sure sounded like a tease sound like an order, Carla said "no don't applaud boys, but gosh, you could each get up and give my pretty bitche's lovely ass a nice hard swat...yeah, I'd like that!" So, while she slowly pistoned an awful lot of her strapped on cock in and out of Hanna's mouth, one at a time, five grinning guy's warmed her ass with cracking swats. Naturally Chuck didn't stop at one; but then, neither did I!

Carla clambered off the table and worked her way around, kissing five happy guys, and one grinning blonde. Hanna was giggling, so I figured she'd also enjoyed seeing the other guy's contortions, as they anxiously maneuvered to avoid Carla's swinging dick. I hadn't bothered; after all, it wasn't the first time I'd kissed my wife when she was packing! Hanna reached for Carla's cock, and Carla reached for Hanna. Their kiss looked to me like it might end with Hanna bent over, grabbing her ankles, as Carla fucked something almost as pink as her big rubber cock. But no, instead she peeled Hanna's hand free, and led her around to where Phil was sitting.

Giving Hanna's ass a playful smack, Carla calmly suggested "Now darling!" Hanna went to her knees; quickly got her husbands pants pushed down, and just as quickly settled the head of his cock deep in her throat. And while Hanna's head bobbed, Carla looked down at her ass, and shook her head. Obviously not satisfied with what she saw, Carla pushed Hanna's head down, and gave her already glowing ass a few more wickedly delivered swats! And then, looking smug, she swung around and knelt between Hanna's legs.

Aware of her audience, she paused! Showing off, she posed with that ten inch cock of hers poised for action. OK fine, it gave us guys time to scramble for ring side seats!

Pulling back, Carla slid the full length of her wetly glistening rubber cock back and forth over the slippery wet pink of Hanna's pussy. Watching her let its slide up, gliding through the silky cleft of Hanna's ass, I figured I wasn't the only one wondering if she was going to take that ass! But even when she stopped, with that big cock's head pushed right up against Hanna's puckered little opening, I figured, nope! Hanna stopped, her lips wrapped around the base of Phil's cock, waiting, as Carla teased, giving her cock the tiniest of probing jabs. A growl rumbling in her throat warning later, Carla backed off! Un-huh, and everyone in the room knew it; before the party was over, Hanna was going to find herself getting ten inches of thick rubber cock slammed in and out of her ass!

Still growling, Carla let her cock's big head drift lower. She popped it in and out of Hanna's vagina once, twice; and then with a whooped "Yes," she buried it out of sight! Another wickedly delivered thrust, and she stopped, her ten inches of rubber cock rotating deep inside Hanna. Unfortunately for poor Phil, that's when Carla grabbed a handful of Hanna's hair! And she didn't even apologize when she pulled Hanna's head up! But then, sounding full of mischief, she teased "Nice huh...I mean really, I just love a big cock!" Hanna was panting, and I swear, she looked like she was ready to cum!

Sucking in a gasped breath, Hanna managed to get out an adamant "Fuck me," before Carla pushed her head back down! Taking long, fully penetrating strokes, like any guy would, Carla grabbed for Hanna's hips. Picking up speed, she fucked her hard, pulling out and driving back in to her lover over and over again! Carla took Hanna, fucking her with a frenzied ferocity that in a man, would have meant he couldn't wait to blow his load! Only, it wasn't my cock wielding wife who got off! But then, the irrepressibly orgasmic blonde she was fucking sure did! Carla hadn't even bothered to reach for Hanna's clit; nope, she took her with nothing but a well aimed ten inches of hard driving cock!

Simultaneous orgasms are terrific; really, well usually they are! Only that time , poor Hanna was busy trying to scream around Phil's pistoning cock, and choked on the mouthful of cum it pumped in to her mouth! But, alls well that ends well, right? Anyway, by the time Hanna got herself turned around, and threw herself in to Carla's arms, she was laughing. It wasn't the last time that night that one of those two erotically inspired vixens kissed the taste of some lucky guy's cum off some part of the other one's body! Like I said, that poker game became legend!