A Librarian's Lonely Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

"You know why," she gasped as she tried to push herself up to meet the thick weapon..

"Tell me."

"Too big," she said almost inaudibly as she clawed as his muscular arms with pleading eyes, and when he told her he couldn't hear her she almost yelled, "your cock is too fucking big!"

"You'll change your mind before the night is over. You'll see,' he sneered just before he pushed the knob into her tight sex, and as he plunged in deep the middle aged woman's face contorted wildly as she thrashed in the bedding beneath him.

Almost immediately the burly mechanic began to plunge in and out of the tight pussy, and the faster and deeper he went the more accepting her sex was. Eric showed the librarian no mercy but she didn't ask for any either, and as the ancient bed screamed in protest under his pounding and his sweat rained down on the woman, the more crazy she acted.

"HARDER!" she implored him, even rising up to meet his downward movements, and even after he stopped trying to be the slightest bit gentle she kept tearing at his arms and shoulders. "Gonna cum... cumming."

The librarian's orgasm arrived just before Eric's cock erupted into Miss Briggs' womb, and in the midst of it all the frame of the bed gave way on the one side, and only when the two collapsed did it become noticeable.

"Shit. Sorry," Eric said as he rolled off and managed to keep the woman from following him to the carpet, but she shrugged it off.

"It happens," she said as she made her way to her feet not concerned about a bed that had survived quite a lot over the years, and as she waddled to the bathroom the mechanic looked at the frame and managed to get in back together by the time she returned.

"I think it's fixed. Just came loose from the notch," he explained as she neared him, and he hugged her tight when she came up to him.

"You aren't leaving are you?" she challenged.

"No - I mean I'll leave when you say so," he replied.

"Good," was Constance's response as she felt his hands squeeze her buttocks and pull her close.

The reason the librarian had always gravitated to younger men because they had the endurance most older men lacked, and although she knew that not all guys loved her rather hirsute and less than voluptuous body there were some that not only tolerated her hairiness but desired it and clearly the mechanic was one of those.

"Did you mean that?" Eric asked as he ground into her. "About the anal?"

"We'll see," Constance responded as he nuzzled into his neck. "Like you said, maybe I'll change my mind before the night is done."

"I want to take you doggy-style," he grunted into her ear. "I want to fuck you facing that mirror over there and watch your face as I try to split you in two."

"Not with this limp dick you can't," she replied, her old personality emerging from the bland librarian persona that had taken over recently, and with that she pulled him down onto the fixed bed and let him straddle her chest.

Constance sucked Eric's cock as he fed it to her and when he leaned forward and tea-bagged her she took it and countered by first squeezing his butt and then sticking a finger into his anus. That not only got his attention but as she worked her digit into him and kept sucking his cock he got hard again and soon after she w.s on all fours facing the mirror, just as he wanted.

"How do you like it?" the young brute sneered at the mirror as he plunged in and out of the petite lady while his fistful of her scalp held her face up so she could see him snorting over her like an enraged bull.

His other hand hand reached under her and roughly mauled her breasts, the little hangers flopping around loosely to her embarrassment, but if Eric minded he didn't show it and he humped her for a long time until she came, after which he came and fell onto her..

***

That was all hours ago, Constance mused as she slid out of bed and looked out the window where the sun was going to rise soon. It seemed like a lifetime ago, and in between those couplings there were a few others. The most memorable to Eric? Constance knew that it was when she let him take her anally and after she found the long forgotten tube of lube in the night table drawer he used it all to prep her.

It had hurt a lot at first, just as she feared, but the feral way he took her was exciting to her, and she enjoyed it a lot more when she went to the bathroom and found out that what was oozing out of her anus was his semen and not something that indivated he had done damage.

As the librarian peeked through the curtains sh chuckled to herself because even now it seemed like the cum was still making its way out of her. The buck was not only hung like a horse he came like one too, as she found out when she gave her pussy a rest and gave him head. When Eric cam the semen poured out of his massive manhood like it was a faucet and the experienced fellatrix had all she could do to keep from gagging as it went down her throat.

It wasn't all rough sex, Constance recalled because just before they dropped off to sleep he made love to her in a passionate and tender way that stunned the petite woman, and she loved it although the nasty part of her usually liked that type of lovemaking less than the brutal stuff.

So she looked at this incredibly virile boy asleep on his stomach in her messy sheets - boy was a misnomer because at 23 he was just a tad less than half of her 48 years - and marveled that she was able to get a stud like this in her bed. So he was no Einstein and was a bit crude to say the least? So what? His body was amazing. Maybe a bit soft in parts and she could do without the tattoos, but he was otherwise perfect. Hairy and muscular, and while a gigantic cock was never a prerequisite for her, it didn't hurt.

Constance looked at the clock and frowned when she saw that in three hours she would have to go open up the library. Not enough time to get any meaningful sleep so she contemplated making a pot of coffee when she realized her guest/lover was awake and looking at her.

"Still awake?" he asked in a groggy voice.

"Slept a little," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed at his hip, putting her hand on the small of his back and rubbing lightly. "Hope I didn't wake you."

"Don't think so," he replied. "I don't get good sleep in any bed but my own, not that mine is any good. What time is it?"

"Almost 6," Constance said, and the mechanic muttered a curse under his breath.

"Have to open the garage in three hours, and the library?"

"Nine sharp."

"Unfair."

"You like coffee?" she asked.

"Yes, the stronger the better," was his answer, so the little woman went to the kitchen and got the pot started and returned to see Eric was still awake.

"You've got a hell of a body on you" he opined. "Sweet and petite, and just as cute going as coming. You don't look your age."

"Thanks but I feel it," she told him as she rubbed his broad back and shoulders. "Coffee will be ready in a few. Want me to let you rest?"

"No, I like your furry body next to me," Eric said. "I like the way you have hairy thighs but your legs are smooth from the knees down.'

"Flatterer," she laughed as she got up on her knees and started rubbing his back, managing to get between his legs which parted to let her between them.

"That feels good," the mechanic said as she pressed into the base of his spine and then squeezed his buttocks.

"That so?" she asked as she looked down at the furry crack between the boy's cheeks. "Well, the coffee will take a few minutes so..."

Constance pried his cheek apart and after smiling at seeing his tan puckered ring like an island in the hair that surrounded it, lowered her face into the crevice and as the tongue caressed the tiny orifice the mechanic howled in delight.

"Coffee can wait," he announced as he raised his butt up in the air.

The librarian mumbled something but it was inaudible and Eric didn't care anyway because as the older woman rimmed him her hand came up between her legs and grabbed his limp cock as it swayed between his thighs. She milked him like he was a cow, and as his cock began to stiffen once more neither of the mismatched couple cared a bit. Coffee indeed could wait.

***

Thank you for reading.

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers
12