A Library, a Book, and a Stranger

Story Info
Why libraries are ideal places for sex.
1.5k words
4.27
20.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend who I had confided in about my frustrations and my fantasies, told me that her friend, a lady who needed to be very discreet, had a fantasy similar to mine about meeting someone in the library. Because of security anyone using the stacks at the Library needed an ID that gave access to only students and researchers.

She gave me my instructions and told me that I had to follow them completely, and that this was a one time thing. Her instructions were as follows: I was to go to the sixth floor by elevator and then take the stairs to the seventh floor. Once there I was to sit at one of the study tables and wait. She knew my first name, but I was to call her Mrs. K. Once seated, she would let me know what to do next.

The stacks are not where people normally hang out, but you will see an occasional person there who likes the silence and solitude they offer. There are many little areas and aisles and corners where you can go and hide and be by yourself. There are old fashioned wooden arm chairs scattered about so that you can sit and browse. The aisles are narrow and book-lined, with lights that you must switch on for each aisle as you find the books you need.

I was there about ten minutes early. I sat so I could see down the main aisle and the elevator and stairway. I heard the stair door open. My heart began to pound as I watched a forty-something lady slowly open the door and step into my floor of the Stacks. She was obviously upper class, and most likely either staff or faculty. She was wearing a white satin blouse with several buttons open, and a short striped skirt with black high heels. She glanced at me and then moved down the narrow aisle. As she passed by my chair she spoke confidently and softly, "remain seated until I tell you otherwise." As she walked away from me my cock hardened as I watch her ass sway in her tight, short skirt.

She sat on one of the hard chairs about twenty feet into one of the narrow aisles. As seh sat her skirt rode up a bit and she tugged at it. She looked at me and put a finger to her lips and softly said, "Watch for now." She sat carefully and pulled a book of the shelf. She looked down at the book and as she did her skirt rode up a bit more. I noticed she was breathing in shorter and quicker breaths. She spread her legs a bit, and looked up at me. By this time I was rock hard and my own breath was coming in short quick pants. It was incredibly hot as she slowly allowed me to see more of her thighs as her skirt went higher and higher.

She moved around a bit on her chair to face me more directly. Her attention was on the book but I could see that she was glancing at me as she faced me. She allowed her knees to part a bit and I could see her inner thighs and glimpses of her pussy. I saw that she was not wearing panties. She sat there a bit allowing me a full view of her beautiful wet and shaved pussy. She kept flipping pages of her book as she began to move her hips which caused her skirt to ride even higher. I could occasionally hear other patrons move up and down the steps but no one came close to our section. By this time I was so rock hard and very ready.

She rose to her feet and moved towards me till she was about five feet away. She stopped and bent over and I could see her top was unbuttoned and her tits threatened to spill out of bra. She had average sized tits, but they were beautifully shaped with dark nipples that were very hard with desire by now. She turned and bent over to put her book on the bottom shelf. As she did her skirt rode up and I had a beautiful view of her ass and pussy. She looked over her shoulder and in a commanding whisper said, "Open your pants and let me see your cock." I obeyed and opened my pants and began to get up. She said, "remain in your chair." I sat back down and felt the cool hardwood against my naked ass with my pants around my knees. She then told me to stroke my cock, and she moved back to her chair and lifted her skirt and began to rub her very wet pussy. I readily followed her orders and stroked my swollen cock.

By now the head of my cock is glistening with my own juices. The sight of that very wet pussy, that close, was almost more than I could bear. She kept rubbing her clit and pussy lips until she began to arch her back and push her ass off the chair. She stopped and said, "Come over here and kneel in front of me and lick me till I cum." I very did as she asked, rose to my feet and walked the few steps towards her still stroking my cock. The old books, the smell of the library combined with musky smell of her pussy juices, the dim lighting, all gave rise to a passion that was nearly uncontrollable.

I knelt in front of her. She took my head in hear hand and guided my tongue and lips to her wet pussy. I began to lick her inner thighs and slowly worked my way towards her lips. She began to rock her hips. I moved ever closer to her lips and then slowly licked up the full length of her pussy lips ending up at her clit. I gently sucked on her clit and she began to moan and rock her hips against my mouth. She whispered, "Finger fuck me." I slowly inserted one finger then two, into her very wet and yet tight pussy. I gently pressed into her until I had both fingers deep into her and they pushed up against the top of her pussy and began to move in and out of her wet slit. As I moved my finger into her while sucking on her clit she softly said, "You are going to make me cum like this." I kept the movement up and as I sucked on her clit I felt her cum against my fingers and mouth. She moaned and arched her hips up till her ass was off the hardwood chair. I used my free hand and rubbed her ass as she came hard against my hand and mouth. I slowly withdrew my fingers and licked her slit clean.

She sat back on the chair and said, "your turn" with a devilish grin. I stood in front of her. She slowly began to stroke my cock with her fingers. She had beautiful, red, painted nails that contrasted with the skin of my cock. She slid her fingers up to the head and swirled my juices around as I held to the bookshelf. She said, "pick up a book and read to me." I did so and as I read she began to massage my balls and squeeze my cock with more force. When I stopped reading she stopped stroking, and I soon got the hint that she wanted to hear me read to her.

As I read she lowered her head and took me into her mouth. My cock swelled even more as she brought me close to the edge. She squeezed my balls with more force and my reading became ragged as I tried to not cum. After a bit of this she suddenly stood and told me to sit on the chair. As I lowered my bare ass onto the now warm and damp chair she deftly took and condom and slid it over my cock. In one movement she lifted her skirt and slowly slid the length of my cock into her. She opened her top and released her tits from her bra and told me to suck on the nipples, She reached down between us and rubbed her clit and almost immediately came again. She rocked her hips with the force of her orgasm as I sucked her hard, dark nipples. In a few short minutes I exploded deep into her. She rode out my orgasm. It was mind blowing.

She stood to her feet, kissed me and told me to wait three minutes and then leave. I waited a few minutes and composed myself and walked down the steps and took the elevator to the main library. I never saw her again. To this day I have no clue who Mrs. K was. But as I did then, I am smiling today, as I think about Library, Books, reading, and Mrs. K.