A Life Changing Ring Ch. 05

Story Info
Aunt Jill comes to visit.
1.6k words
4.35
46.7k
44

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65.

Chapter 5: Aunt Jill and Mom

Pam and I got up and hugged Jill. As I looked at Jill and what she was wearing I had to keep from laughing at all the things I imagined were going through mom's head. Jill had on a pink tube top that had to be at least three sizes too small because it was stretched so thin it was practically see through, these tiny little shorts that left little to the imagination and let the top of her thong show in the back, and heels that had to be at least 6 inches. Each item by its self was bad enough but when put together made her look like a stripper or hooker.

"Hi Jill how are you?" Pam asked, "You look..."

Mom interrupted, "She looks like a $2 whore. Jill why must you always dress so trampy?"

Jill laughed, "Cool off big sis not all of us want to hide the goods."

"Jill there's a difference between hiding the goods and just showing a little. And you don't show the goods you practically throw them at people."

"Men never seem to mind."

"That's because most men think with their cocks."

"Well we have a man right here. Jim which style do you like best?"

"Yeah Jim?" mom turned on me.

"Tell us," Pam looked at me.

"The truth?"

"Yes," they all shouted.

"Ok but none of you can attack me for my opinion. If I'm looking for a girlfriend I prefer mom's and Pam's look, a little showy but not too revealing. If I'm looking for an easy fuck I like Jill's."

Mom and Jill both looked at each other and yelled, "See!"

"What do you mean see?" Mom asked.

"I'm not looking for a steady thing, just flings. So my clothes are perfect."

"Oh I give up," mom shouted and stormed off.

"What do you think of my clothes Pam?"

"Well you do look slutty but that's not always a bad thing," she smiles.

"There that's more like it dress slutty when you want if you want. And to tell you two the truth I don't normally dress this revealing especially during the day, I just do it to bug my big sis," she laughed.

"Jill how's Cindy," I asked trying to change the subject before Jill does like last time and points out I'm hard as a rock, "Is she doing ok?"

"You know my daughter she's too shy for her own good. She'll be 19 soon and still a virgin. I haven't been one since I was 12."

"Aunt Jill I'm still a virgin," Pam sort of snaps.

"Oh really with a body like yours I figured at least one of the four beef cakes you live with would have fucked you."

"Aunt Jill!" Pam shouts while blushing thinking about last night.

"Oh Pam I'm sure you've noticed they get hard around your sister, your mom, me, and you. Look at Jim now, he's got a steel rod in his pants."

They both laugh at me, "Both of you shut up you try being a guy with a nearly naked babe in front of you."

***

Mom and Jill spent the day joking one minute then fighting the next. It was like spending the day with Pam and Meagan; it must by a sister thing. When dad, Dave and Kevin got home they didn't do a very good job of not ogling Jill in front of mom. When she hugged Kevin he saw mom wasn't looking and squeezed her ass with both hands.

All through dinner the three of them stared at her chest. Yes I looked but I tried to be at least a little subtle. After Dinner Jill asked, "Jules can I borrow your car?"

"How come?"

"I want to go out, maybe hit a club or bar. I promise not to drink and drive. If I get drunk I'll call to get picked up."

"Ok yeah I guess, but same rules as when we were younger."

"Let's see if I remember them all; No drunk driving, No speeding or reckless driving, oh and no fucking in your car. I'll do my best," She laughed and headed upstairs to change.

I figured this would be a fun time to try out another setting on the ring. While Jill was upstairs changing I told mom I was going over to a friend's for a bit. I went outside and quietly got in the back seat of mom's car. I didn't have to wait long for Jill to get in the car.

After she started the car but before she put it in gear I turned the ring to the square and reached over and touched her. A quick whoosh and I was in her. I had no control over anything, but I had access to all her senses. I remembered the book mentioning reading memories, and tried to pull up a memory.

I got a whole jumble of images, smells, tastes, and sounds. One image was of mom so I focused on that and soon we're going through multiple memories of mom and Jill. Mostly the type of things you'd expect of sisters; childhood games, fights from over the years, holidays, etc, but there was one I never would have expected.

It started with them talking in mom's old room, Jill was crying, "Jill sweetie what's wrong?"

"Ted broke up with me because I wouldn't fuck my friend Millie with him."

"Oh I'm so sorry, but Jill if a guy breaks up over something like that he's no good."

"Well we can't all find older guys and have 5 kids so easily."

"Hey I had plenty of crap boyfriends over the years. Jilly you knew it would be hard to find a guy since you are 18 with a 4 year old."

"I never planned that, I love her with all my heart but there are times I wished I had waited. I don't even know who her dad is."

"Can I ask why you didn't do it?"

"I've never been with a girl."

"Would you want to be?"

"Yes I would like to try it but if I choose the wrong girl everyone will find out and every guy will just think of me as the girl that will do other girls, that's the other reason I said no."

"Well there is one girl you could try it with who won't tell and has been with girls before."

"Who?"

Mom didn't answer instead she kissed Jill. I felt as the kiss went from a quick soft kiss to a deep passionate kiss to them just making out. Mom rolled Jill to the center of the bed and started kissing down her body. It was weird I could feel every touch, taste mom's lip-gloss, and smell both their perfumes. The image would go in and out as Jill opened and closed her eyes.

Mom softly kissed down her/our neck down to the collarbone, then kissed along the edge of her shirt down to her breast. She kissed all the exposed cleavage. I could feel mom's hands as they slid down her sides to the bottom of the shirt and then pull it slowly up until it was over her breast. Jill pulled it the rest of the way off as mom started softly kneading her tits as mom's thumbs lightly rubbed Jill's nipples.

Mom continued with soft little kisses all over Jill's cleavage then up and around Jill's right breast, never touching the nipple. Then out of nowhere mom licked Jill's right nipple and then started sucking on it. Jill slowly built up to an orgasm as her sister did the same to the left breast.

Mom let Jill calm down a little before she started kissing down Jill's stomach. She stopped at the belly button spending several seconds kissing it, god I never knew having your belly button kissed could feel so fucking good. As she started moving lower again she started unbuttoning and unzipping Jill's jeans. As she pulled down her jeans she kissed down her left leg. After the jeans where off she gave Jill's left big toe just a little lick and suck before kissing back up the leg but this time up the inside.

When she reached the panties she slowly kissed up and around them to her right leg. Then repeated the same thing with the panties as the jeans. Softly kissing down the right leg, pulling off the wet panties, a little lick and suck to her right toe, and then up the inside of her leg.

Mom teasingly kissed all around Jill's pussy with out touching it, "Oh god Jules don't fucking tease me. Please lick my pussy I'm so fucking wet."

"Ok you asked for it," And with that mom dove right into Jill's soaking pussy. She gave it several long slow licks ending with a flick of her tongue on the clit, each of which elicited a loud moan. She then started with deep, quick licks as mom's nose rubbed against her clit.

Jill was soon cumming again, but mom just continued. I have no idea how long mom ate out Jill or how many orgasms she had. Jill's memories of the rest of that night where sort of like looking at a landscape through fog. There were scenes of them making out with their breasts pressing together, Jill eating out mom, mom eating out Jill, them 69ing with one on top then the other, and even one of them lying side by side rubbing each other's clits. And it ended with them snuggled up next to each other under the covers as it slowly faded out as Jill fell asleep.

I left her memories and realized while I was seeing all of that Jill had been driving. She was soon pulling into the parking lot of a club. She looked in the mirror to check how she looked, then got out of the car.

To be continued...