A Life Changing Ring Ch. 08

Story Info
Jim really gets to know his mom.
3k words
4.54
45k
42

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65

Chapter 8: Things Get Wild

"You know sweetie maybe you need to learn to knock," mom said after swallowing a mouth full of cum. Meagan got a shocked look on her face then stormed off in a huff. Mom giggled at her daughters predicament, "You know I kinda feel sorry for the poor girl."

"Oh and why is that?" I asked.

"Having to see what her mother gets every night," she said as she grabbed my cock well my dad's cock but I was the one controlling his body at the moment, "when she is stuck with little boys."

"Oh and have you seen a lot of the boys cocks have you?"

"Not in a long time though I did see two new ones recently," she laughs.

"Do tell," I said surprised to hear my mom has seen cocks recently.

"Well Dave's obviously during his stunt on the porch."

I felt kind of stupid not thinking of that, "And the other?"

"Your youngest," she said with a big grin.

"Wait what!? You saw Jim's cock? When?"

"About a week ago. I walked in on him watching porn," she giggled, "he never even knew I was there. He had his earbuds in and was busy jerking off."

I nervously ask, "Did you see how big he was?"

"Oh you naughty boy," she teased and slapped my arm, "are you worried you might be smaller than your son? Well you have nothing to worry about he is bigger than his brother at about 7 inches so you still have him beat."

"Well that's good to know, I guess but I think that was more information than a father needs about his sons' junk."

"Hey you asked," she laughed.

"I asked if you saw how big he was not for you to tell me how big he was," I teased, giving her a little shove to her shoulder with my knee. She let out a surprised gasp as she fell back on her ass, then with a wicked grin dove at my knees which started a bout of playful wrestling.

I'm sure if anyone had seen us we would have been quite the sight; Mom in her torn shirt, bra still pulled up over her boobs and jeans around her ankles rolling around on the floor with me in dad's body with his jeans and boxers around my knees. We probably rolled around on their bedroom floor for ten minutes before I finally managed to pin her under me; dad's body may be big and strong but mom is way more agile. After pinning her I moved to kiss her but before I did I started tickling her instead.

"Oh my god stop," she laughed under me as she tried to squirm away.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yes... uncle... uncle... I give," she shouts between bursts of laughter.

I stopped tickling her and moved to my knees but before she can move away I picked her up and threw her across the room onto the bed. When I threw her she let out with a yelp of surprise that turned into another burst of giggles after she landed on their bed. She started to sit up but before she can I grabbed her ankles and pulled her down so her ass was right on the edge of the bed, making her yelp again.

She gave me a strange look as I looked down at her with a huge smile. It looked like she was about to ask me something but she never got the chance because I quickly knelt at the edge of the bed between her legs, tore off her panties and dived face first into my doorway to this world.

What ever words she may have been planning to say never passed her lips, instead she just moaned as I licked and sucked at her pussy and clit. I would never claim to be an expert cunnilinguist but none of the women I had been with had ever complained before; and based on the way mom was moaning and writhing on the bed I didn't see her complaining either.

I'm not sure how long we were like that, it may have been minutes or hours, because I was to busy enjoying the most delicious pussy I had ever tasted. I do know that during that time mom had two massive orgasms; filling my mouth with her nectar. I did my best to keep her right on the edge of cumming for as long as I could before finally pushing her over that edge. One of my exes told me it made her cum so much harder when I did that; and I wanted to give mom every bit of pleasure I could.

After her third orgasm so far I decided to give her a minute to catch her breath. When I stood up we both noticed the nine inches of rock hard man flesh jutting out from my crotch, and I knew just what to do with it. I wrapped my fingers around the thick base, kicked my jeans and boxers off from around my ankles and rubbed the dripping head over her slick pussy lips, causing her make a sound almost like a purr.

"Are you ready for my big hard cock baby," I teased as I pressed my cock against her engorged clit.

"Please baby Fuck me I need it," she begged as she tried to push her pussy down on my cock.

I will admit the first few times I had sex I rushed through things by shoving my full cock in my girlfriends pussy in one hard shove and went full speed until filling her with my cum. I wasn't going to make that mistake today with mom, so I took my time slowly pushing my hard cock into her amazing tight, especially for a mother of 5, pussy. We both reveled in the feeling of mom's pussy slowly taking in nine thick inches of cock.

Finally after what felt like an eternity I reached the end of my cock as my balls pressed hard into her round ass. I didn't move my hips, just enjoying the feeling of being deep in that vice like pussy, as I leaned over and kissed her delicious lips. After our short round of tongue wrestling I stood back up straight and just as slow as I had entered her pussy started pulling out.

When just the head was held in her velvety grip I looked down at her, "Are you ready for a real pounding my sexy little minx?"

"Yes baby give my tight little pussy the pounding it needs... Please I need it so bad," mom begged me.

I didn't need to be asked twice and started pushing back into her. At first I fucked her with slow steady strokes all the way in then all the way out. After a few minutes of that I sped up and in no time was thrusting into her with every bit of strength dad's body had.

As I fucked mom I could tell she was getting close to a fourth orgasm the way her breathing was getting more ragged. I ramped up my efforts even more to push her over the edge as well as using my thumb to rub her clit as I fucked her. I knew my efforts had paid off when her legs wrapped around my waist and squeezed and she let out with an animal like scream.

I was glad she came when she did because I had been near the point of no return myself and I wasn't ready for this to end just yet. I collapsed onto the bed next to her and for the next several minutes we both just lay panting trying to catch our breath.

Ten minutes or so later Mom rolled over next to me, "Ok stud my turn to fuck you now," she told me as she climbed up on me and pulled off her bra but left what was left of her shirt on.

Even though I wasn't in my own body at the time watching mom slowly lower her pussy down on my hard cock was one of the best thing I had ever seen in my life. But as good as that was it was soon beat out by the view of mom's big full DD breast bouncing as she began riding me.

After the pounding I had given her I decided it was time for me me to just lay back and enjoy, and enjoy I did. Though it was clear I wasn't the only one enjoying myself based on the way mom was moaning the entire time she was bouncing on my lap.

Mom had been riding me for nearly twenty minutes when she rolled off me and said, "God damn it Bruce I don't know what has gotten into you today. I can't believe you still haven't cum yet. I'm sorry but I'm just too tired to keep going."

"Don't worry babe I can take care of this for both of us," I told her and jumped out of bed.

"What do you have planned now?"

As an answer I rolled her over onto her stomach and lifted her butt up into the air. I then proceeded to fuck her flawless pussy from behind with everything I had left in me. I'm not sure how long I stood there fucking mom before she tightened around my cock and screamed into the mattress and clutched the sheets as she had a fifth and final orgasm.

I had been right on the edge before mom had her orgasm and that was the straw that pushed me over. I pulled out of her and grabbed her by the waist and put mom on her knees. I gave my cock a few final tugs before spraying my load on to her face. I shot five thick ropes across her face then used my cock to spread it all over her face. I stood there panting hunched over with my hands on my knees to keep from falling on my ass.

Mom looked up at me with a shocked look on her cum coated face and I thought for sure I had just fucked up terribly, "After all these years of me asking you to cum on my face and you always telling me you thought it was nasty you finally do it now. Why?"

I stammered for a moment, "I don't really know, it just seemed right at the moment."

"Well I'm happy you finally made one of my ultimate fantasies come true. Not to mention the best sex I have ever had in my entire life."

"I'm glad you liked it," I laughed.

"Trust me I more than liked it stud, in fact you wore me out so much I think I need a nap" she giggled before climbing into bed still nude and dripping with cum; and is soon asleep.

After all our fun I felt the call of nature yet again and made my way into their bathroom to relieve myself. On my way out of the bathroom I saw my/dad's reflection in the mirror, "You may have the bigger cock old man but your wife likes the way I used it better."

I got dressed and left mom to her nap. I was kind of surprised to see Pam sitting on the couch watching TV, usually when she goes out with her friends it's an all day thing. I plop down next to her and using the nickname dad used to use said, "Hi Princess I thought you were out with your friends."

"I was daddy but Betty and Ronnie got in a huge fight so the rest of us left."

"Is anyone else home?"

"Jill left earlier, the boys are out where ever and Meagan ran off after fussing about walking in on... well I think you know," she said with a smirk.

"It wasn't like I planned it ,fuck she can be a real bitch sometimes!"

"Daddy!"

I thought to myself 'Oh shit now I've done it and like a fool said, "Oops."

Instead of freaking out she burst out laughing, "No you are right she can be a bitch sometimes, but so can I."

"You princess? Never."

"Aaah daddy how sweet even if it is a lie," then with another smirk, "So where's mom?"

"Taking a nap."

"Wow daddy you must have really given it to her hard."

"God Pam! I don't know what you think you know but you need to get your mind out of the gutter."

"Sorry daddy," she said in a little girl voice then with a giggle, "Daddy you can play dumb all you want but it only really works if I hadn't just heard mom screaming. So either you two were," she made a gesture with her hands to say fucking, "or you just killed her. So which is it Daddy, is mom recovering from the banging of a life time or is she sleepin' with the fishes?"

I just rolled my eyes, "Ok you little smart ass; first I would never hurt your mother and second why when you heard your parents in bed together did you sit down here listening?"

"Hey it's not like I was sitting outside your door with my hand down my pants Daddy. I was watching TV when I heard mom screaming."

"If you say so, my little perv," I teased.

"Ok let's change the subject, do you have any plans now?"

"I was thinking of going out to the bar, wanna come?"

"Wait really?"

"Sure you're 21 now right," I asked with a grin.

"Daddy that was just mean," she whines.

"Not from where I'm sitting," I laughed, "besides I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself if you came out with me."

"Oh and why is that? You don't think I can be fun?"

"No I think I'd be too busy trying to keep drunken horn dogs from fucking my big boobed daughter."

She blushed, "Ok I'm not sure what to say to that. Should I be flattered or disgusted?"

I answered with a grin, "Probably a little of both," making her laugh again. I stood up and kissed her forehead, "Bye princess I'll see you later."

"Bye daddy," she said very flirtatiously as I went out the door.

***

After leaving the house I hopped into dad's truck and drove down his regular bar. The reason I had decided to go to the bar was I had realized that after I left dad's body he wouldn't remember a thing after working on his football plays. So I figured if I got him drunk enough it would explain the gap in his memory. For the next few hours I joked around with the other bar patrons, drank, played a few games of both darts and pool, drank, flirted with the female customers, oh and did I mention drank. I had had so much beer that I was foggy on whom I was, let alone whose life I was currently living.

I don't remember much after my eighth or was it ninth mug of beer. Most of that night is still a blur to this day. The next thing I really remember was sitting in the backseat of a cab get my cock sucked by some drunk woman. She was a pretty damn good cock sucker so I was really enjoying myself, that is until I sobered up enough o realize what was really going on.

I was in my dad's body getting sucked off by a complete stranger; not good for me, dad or my parents' marriage if anyone found out. I pulled her off my cock, "We can't do this I'm married."

"So what so am I," she drunkenly laughs and goes back to sucking.

For the next few blocks I fought with her to stop but she was having none of it, so when I saw we were nearing a red light I pulled her off me one last time then jumped out the door. The cab was still going fast enough that even if I hadn't been drunk off my ass I still would have landed as hard as I did. Luckily the beer numbed the pain, that would be dad's problem in the morning.

I managed to stumble my way back to the bar and dad's truck. I climbed in the flat bed and lay down then deactivated the ring. Going from that drunk through the whole out of body whoosh thing was too much so despite now being completely sober I puked all over the side of dad's truck.

Once I had a grip on myself I climbed into the back of the truck, got both dad's and my phones out of his pockets, and called my phone with his. I sat there for about five minutes to make it look like dad and I had had a long talk before hanging up and putting dad's phone back in his pocket.

I got behind the wheel and was heading home when I remembered mom had sent the text about going to the store. I thought about stopping but leaving dad in the flat bed while I was in the store did not sound like a good idea. Besides I could just say Dad called before I had the chance and I brought him straight home.

Back at the house I found mom and Pam watching TV who told me Jill, Meagan and Dave were still out.

I asked, "Is Kevin home?"

"Yes in his room," Pam answered, "Why?"

"Dad is blacked out drunk in his truck and I need help getting him in the house."

Between the four of us we managed to get dad's bulk inside and up stairs to their room. I had trouble looking at Mom without thinking of earlier so I said I was tired and made my way to my room. It wasn't until shooting three loads of cum while thinking of mom that I was able to finally fall asleep.