A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and son take a trip to Switzerland.
5.9k words
4.46
2.63M
641
46

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,550 Followers

Chapter 1

Melissa Jacobs slowly forced her eyes open as the morning sunlight peeked through the blinds. She looked at the clock on her bedside nightstand and saw that it was almost 8 a.m. It had been quite some time since she had slept this late on a Saturday morning. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head, causing the pink silk sheet to slip from her large breasts, tickling her nipples into erection as it fell. A chill of undeniable excitement rushed through her and she trembled. She sighed with a bit of frustration at how easily her breasts responded to the slightest touch. Her nipples had always been very sensitive, but in the past six months she could barely touch them without feeling a tingling between her legs. She chastised herself for the inability to control what she considered inappropriate basic instincts ... after all; she was a thirty-six year old divorced mother of an eighteen-year-old boy. Women her age didn't have those feeling, or so she tried to convince herself.

She threw the covers from her naked body and climbed out of bed. She rarely slept naked, but found it to be fun and sensuous on occasion. She sighed as she made the bed neatly before walking toward the bathroom. As she passed the full-length mirror she paused for a moment to scan her body.

The years had been good to her and she had remained fit, thanks to the expensive exercise equipment her ex-husband had installed in the basement. Her natural 36 "C" breasts were a perfect match for her narrow waist and smoothly flaring hips. She knew she looked good in whatever clothes she chose to wear, yet she tended to dress conservatively, the result of her strict religious upbringing, preferring to wear jacketed business suits on workdays to cover her slightly tight blouses and slacks (the tightness she attributed to a couple of pounds she had gained since the divorce two years earlier). Her mother had taught her that "good girls" didn't flaunt their sexuality. "Good girls" were always properly dressed. Those lessons stayed with her over the years and therefore, she tended to cover up when in public, wearing fuller cut tops and dresses as well as full bathing suits on the beach instead of the string bikinis that many younger women wore.

As she gazed at her figure, her eyes traveled down her flawless breasts and the still hard pink nipples to her flat stomach and on to her pubic mound. Her larger than normal clitoris and protruding inner lips seemed to flower outward from her smoothly shaven outer lips. The size of her clit and labia had embarrassed her when she was young but not now. No one saw that area of her body anymore.

She pursed her lips as she turned this way and that, looking at the sensual curve of her hips and her strong and shapely thighs. But her eyes invariably went back to her hairless pubic mound. Roy, her ex-husband (sixteen years of marriage) insisted that she keep herself shaven, regardless of her protests. Although it sometimes felt embarrassing, it was easier to give in than to argue. Surprisingly, after years of being clean-shaven, it felt more natural than having hair. And besides, it didn't matter since, in spite of the best efforts of her friends, she hadn't even had a date since the divorce two years ago.

Without thinking, Melissa's hand idly slipped across her breast, sending a now familiar chill through her as she lightly touched her nipple with the palm of her hand. Almost without realizing it, she moved her feet apart, allowing her hand to continue to move downward until it paused at the top of her sex mound. Her face flushed hot as she spread the fleshy hood covering her clitoris, exposing the penis shaped nub to the cool air. Her breathing grew rapid as she stared at the now swollen clit.

Melissa knew it was wrong to be doing this, but despite her internal admonishment, her legs slipped further apart, almost obscenely exposing herself to the mirror. With eyes wide, she stared at her pussy, watching the swollen clit pulse with excitement. She knew her clit was larger than normal... she had seen other women in playboy magazines found hidden under her son's mattress. Sometimes she wondered if she was a freak ... her clit was twice the size of any of those women. As she continued to stare, she dared to move her finger across the stretched surface of her clit, bringing a moan of pleasure, or was it remorse, from her lips.

This was crazy, she thought as she suddenly forced her hand from between her legs. With a sigh she strode into the bathroom to sit on the toilet. Yet, the feeling did not diminish as she began to relieve herself. The tiny pearl of skin at the top of her lips almost throbbed. Her legs began to tremble and she wondered if she was losing her mind.

Instead of rising after relieving herself, she sat back and spread her legs. Again her fingers found her clit. With a moan she began to rub herself, bringing excited whimpers from her lips. Up and down her fingers traveled, gently massaging her now pulsing clit until she felt tingling in her toes ... the tingling climbed up her legs to her pussy, making her body shake with excitement. It had been a long time since she dared to pleasure herself. She knew it was wrong, but it was almost too late to stop. Her head started to spin and she began to gasp for breath.

"Mom, are you awake?" Eric called through the bedroom door.

Melissa gasped and sat straight up at the sound of her son's voice. She pulled her hand from between her legs like a kid caught with a hand in the cookie jar. The excitement of the moment collapsed like a balloon pricked with a pin.

It took her a second to respond. "Uh... yes, I'm in the bathroom."

"Sorry. I just wanted to let you know that I was going over to Jimmy's house. I'll be back about one or two. Do you want me to pick up anything at the store?"

"Uh ... yes, wait a minute," she returned. She hurried out of the bathroom and to her dresser where she retrieved a pair of panties. As she pulled them up her legs and the material touched her still swollen clit, she gasped. A tremor of renewed excitement rushed through her. Without waiting for the feeling to pass she reached for the first article of clothing available, a sheer pink nightgown. It was her favorite nightgown made of a sheer wispy silk material covering her body from her shoulders to her feet ... yet it was so sheer it really hid nothing. She never wore it when anyone would see her. She pulled it over her head and hurried to the door without thinking of the transparency of her gown. After a moment's pause she took a deep breath and opened the door to see her son's handsome smiling face.

"Sorry to bother you," he said with a smile.

Melissa saw his bright blue eyes sparkled as he looked at her. She knew that her hair had not been combed and her face was flushed and she worried that somehow he would know what she had been doing seconds ago in the bathroom. When she saw her son's eyes drift down a bit her face flushed redder and she crossed her arms over her almost bare chest. "Uh ... no problem. I was just getting dressed," she said, pushing her shoulder length red hair back with one hand. "Did you ... did you say you would stop at the store?"

"Yes, but it won't be until this afternoon."

"That's fine. I need some milk and bread. Let me get you some money." With that Melissa turned, relieved her hide her near nudity from her son's eyes, and saw her pocketbook sitting on the floor next to the bed. Without thinking she bent over to retrieve her wallet. As she did the gown stretched across her nearly bare ass. When she heard what she thought was a gasp, she stood up quickly and turned around.

It was Eric's turn to blush and his eyes shifted away.

Melissa knew that he had been spying on her for a long time. It was nothing terribly overt, but noticeable nonetheless. It had begun several years earlier. She figured that he thought that she hadn't noticed. She had, but she chalked it up to adolescent fantasy and something he would grow out of. While she was a bit flattered by the attention, she was also worried. He was 18 now and in college and should be thinking of girls his own age. Much to her embarrassment, the feelings she received from his sometimes lustful stare were more than a little uncomfortable and not entirely mother-like.

She worried that without a father in the house, it was going to be left to her to discuss the birds and bees with her son, and she knew it would not be a comfortable conversation for either of them.

"Wanna go out for pizza tonight?" Eric asked hopefully.

"Don't you have a date? I mean, wouldn't you rather go out with friends instead of your old mom?"

Eric smiled and said, "First of all, you're not old. Second, I would rather go out with you than any of my friends in school." Eric's face flushed again. He sounded like a lovesick schoolboy. But in truth, that was exactly what he was.

Melissa felt a strange feeling rush up and down her body. She told herself she was still recovering from touching herself. She cleared her throat and said, "All right. I want to talk to you about a couple of things anyway." She handed him the money and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. As she watched him walk away in his jeans, tennis shoes, and tight tee shirt, she sighed. She had to admit that he was a gorgeous boy: not overly tall—he still had some growing to do, but with a handsome face, dark hair, blue eyes and a sparkling smile, he would be a lady killer soon. She wondered why he didn't have loads of girlfriends already. There was a nagging feeling that she really knew the reason and it scared her.

Chapter 2

"Ready to go mom?" Eric called as he stood at the foot of the stairs waiting for his mother to come down. They had reservations at 6:30 at a local pizza restaurant.

Melissa put the finishing touches on her makeup before she hurried out of the bedroom. When she arrived downstairs she was surprised to see that Eric had on a suit. He rarely wore a suit and in fact it general took a great deal of pleading from her to get him to put one on. She was justifiably impressed. "Very nice," she said as she sized up the suit he was wearing. The last time she had seen the suit was when a friend got married several months earlier.

She had on a pair of striped slacks and a blouse with a cashmere sweater underneath.

"Wow, you look great too, Mom," he said.

"Thanks," Melissa responded and suddenly her son's stare made her nipples harden under the sweater. She rationalized that it was just the result of a draft in the old house. But then she felt her panties rubbing on her swollen clit and a shudder when through her. She swayed a bit.

"You okay, Mom?" Eric asked.

"Uh ... uh ... yes. I just got a little light headed. Guess I'm hungrier than I thought," Melissa responded quickly. She held out her arm for the coat and turned away from her son to hide her still flushed face.

Eric drove the couple of miles to the restaurant and soon they were sitting in a booth waiting for their pizza order. Eric ordered a Coke and Melissa got a pitcher of Sangria. She needed something a little stronger than Coke after a day of worrying about the conversation she was about to have with her son.

For a few minutes the two of them made small talk, with Melissa drinking three glasses of wine to bolster her courage.

"So, Eric, tell me something," Melissa said.

"Sure, Mom, anything for you," he returned with a smile.

"I ... I ... was wondering why you ... why don't you date more. I mean ... like tonight you're going out with me and its Saturday night." There she had said it.

Eric looked a bit shocked at the question. "Uh ... that's a strange question, Mom."

"I know, Hon, but I'm worried about you. That's what mothers do. I see you staying home every night with all those pretty college girls around and ... well, you should be dating."

"I do date occasionally. I went out two weeks ago as a matter of fact."

"Yes, and you were home by eleven."

"Mom, most mothers would be happy that their kids are home early."

"That's true, but you're a young man and should be sowing your wild oats a little. You know ... have a little fun with the girls."

"I can't believe I just heard you say that," Eric said with a look of amazement. Then his face turned serious. After a pause he said, "It's just that girls my age are so immature."

Melissa laughed loudly. Then she put her hand over her mouth and looked embarrassed at her loud outburst.

"Why are you laughing?" Eric responded defensively.

"Sorry. It's just that that's what girls generally say about boys, not the other way around."

"It's true."

The smile left Melissa's face as she said, "I know you are mature for your age, Eric. Still, there have to be girls who you can date that are mature."

"Well, maybe, but they are few and far between."

Melissa paused for a moment before she asked the next question. "But, what about ... what about ... you know ... sex?" Melissa blushed.

"Mom!" Eric gasped. "You're not supposed to ask your son that type of question."

It was Melissa's turn to look serious. She reached over and grasped his hand. "I know, but without a father around all the time ... and we have been so close since the divorce ... I just thought you might need someone to talk to." This was even harder than she had anticipated. She paused again before saying, "I'm messing this all up." Tears suddenly came to her eyes.

"You are seriously worried aren't you?" Eric squeezed his mother's hand warmly and smiled.

"Yes. I'm your mother, and father, and I don't know about boy stuff. Your dad is across the country now and remarried, so he can't do it."

There was a long silence as she watched her son stare at her with a questioning look. She figured he was trying to decide if he was going to open up to her. She hoped he would and at the same time prayed he wouldn't. It was all so confusing raising a teenaged boy as a single mom.

Finally he took a deep breath and said, "All right, if you want me to talk to you like I would if dad were around, fine, but don't get embarrassed."

Melissa smiled as she wiped her eyes. "I can't promise that."

"All right, you asked for it. As I said, girls my age are so immature ... even the upper class girls. I just want more from a relationship than 'dating with benefits'.

"Dating with benefits ... what's that?"

Eric paused and then said in warning, "Remember you asked."

Melissa nodded her head and waited expectantly. She really had no idea what he was talking about.

"Dating with benefits is where you go out with a girl and afterward, because you paid for dinner or the movie, she ... well, she does things."

Melissa was still clueless. "Does things?"

"Yes. You know ... uses her hand on you, or her mouth." Eric sighed and added bluntly, "You know, like a handjob or blowjob."

Melissa's eyes flew open. "Oh!" she exclaimed.

"I warned you."

Melissa took a gulp of wine and then a deep breath. After a long pause she gathered her composure and said, "Go on."

"After the date and the 'benefit', you may or may not go out with her again. Or, you might never see her again. It's what all the kids do. It starts in junior high."

"Good God! Junior high school?"

"Yes. But, it's not like sex."

"It's not sex? Then what is it?" Melissa asked with astonishment.

"That's when you actually do it."

"You mean intercourse?"

"Yes."

"This is hard to believe," said Melissa.

"It's true," returned Eric.

Melissa thought for a moment and said, "And you say all the kids do it ... meaning you?"

Eric's face flushed, looked down at his glass, lowered his voice and said, "Yes."

"So you have had girls use their ... their mouth, or, or their hand on you," she asked, the wine giving her the courage to continue the line of questioning.

"Of course."

"What about 'real' sex ... intercourse, have you done that?"

"Oh wow, Mom."

"Come on. It's honesty time. Just act like you're talking to a friend or your father."

"I don't think I would talk to dad like this," Eric returned.

"Well, have you had real sex?"

"Yes. A few times."

Somehow, Melissa felt almost relieved. "Did you use protection?"

"God, Mom!"

"Well?"

"Yes, but not with handjobs or blowjobs, which is what we do most of the time. That would take all the fun out of it." Eric laughed nervously.

Melissa giggled nervously. "I suppose you're right. Your dad used to say that it was like taking a shower in a raincoat." She suddenly realized that she was still holding her son's hand. It felt very hot in hers. Her heart was beating faster for some strange reason. "Dating with benefits, huh," she said, almost to herself.

"Remember, Brenda Kramer?" Eric asked.

"Yes, you had her over here a couple of weeks ago."

"Remember when you came downstairs to ask if we needed anything before you went to bed?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if you had come down about one minute earlier, you would have seen what dating with benefits really is." Eric smiled.

"You mean she was giving you a hand ..." Melissa started to say and paused.

"No. You said she had something on her chin. It wasn't food ... well real food." Eric laughed.

Melissa looked confused for a moment.

"You're not that naive are you?"

Suddenly she knew what he meant; Brenda had just finished giving her son a blowjob and had his cum on her chin. Melissa felt her face turn red. She remembered it distinctly now. Both of the kid's faces were flushed. She thought they had just been kissing. Now the sticky substance on her chin made sense. Although she was embarrassed at Eric's revelation, an unwanted chill of excitement rushed through her and made her tremble.

"You okay, Mom?" Eric asked when he saw his mother tremble.

Melissa saw her son's eyes on her now hard nipples. "Uh ... yes ... it's a little cold in here," Melissa said.

"Anyway," he continued, "as soon as you left, I was on the floor with my face buried between her legs."

Melissa gasped and her eyes opened wide.

At that moment the pretty waitress arrived with their pizza. She sat it on the table and turned to Eric with a sexy smile. "Anything else for you?"

Melissa saw her look and felt a twinge of anger. She answered for Eric. "No, that will be all," she said curtly.

The waitress gave her an irritated look and strode away.

"I have to go to the bathroom," said Melissa. With that she got up and swayed a bit from all the wine she had consumed. Incredibly, like earlier at the house, she could still feel her panties rubbing on her swollen pussy lips. A moment later she was in the restroom in a stall. When she pulled her panties down she was aghast to see that the crotch was literally soaked with juice. She could see her swollen clit sticking out like a miniature penis, almost throbbing with excitement. She was not only shocked, but also mortified that the conversation with her son had excited her. Still, the alcohol rushing through her brain would not let her process the enormity of what had just happened. She sat down to ponder the strange feelings that seemed to be engulfing her more often everyday. She didn't have any answers.

A few minutes later she returned to the table, walking slowly to avoid swaying, but also to keep her panties from stimulating her still swollen clit. She sat down and looked at her smiling son. She took a deep breath and let it out, wondering if the conversation had been a good idea in the first place. Then she remembered the other thing she wanted to tell Eric. "Oh, Eric, I've been waiting to tell you some exciting news. Do you want to hear?"

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,550 Followers
12