A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,556 Followers

"Of course. What is it?" he asked curiously.

"Well, on Friday, I won first place in a system design contest at work. I designed a solution for a flaw in our fabrication process that helped keep the reverberator's from freezing up ..."

Eric's grimace showed that he had no idea what she was talking about. He held up his hand. "Mom, what did you win?"

"Oh yes, I won a trip for two to either Florida for two weeks or..." Melissa paused.

"Wow, a trip to Florida," Eric exclaimed.

"Or" she said again louder. "A trip to Zermatt, Switzerland."

"What? You won a trip to Zermatt?" Eric almost screamed.

Melissa smiled at his enthusiasm. Now it was her turn to hold up her hand. "Wait a minute. The trip to Florida includes a great condo on the beach in St. Petersburg. The Switzerland trip is to a cabin on the side of a mountain. I saw a picture and it is pretty rustic. I think it does have running water though. The place belongs to the Chairman of our company and he put it up as a prize. I think he inherited it from his grandmother who lived there most of her life. I don't know how good the accommodations will be."

"It doesn't matter. I don't even care if it doesn't have electricity. Two weeks in Zermatt, God, that would be a dream come true."

They both loved to ski but had not been for almost a year.

Melissa smiled. "I thought that's what you would say, so I told them Switzerland."

"Oh, Mom, that's incredible," Eric said and jumped up and came around the table to hug his mother. He sat down in the chair next to her and pulled her close, feeling her soft breasts pressing to his chest. The hug lasted for a long time. "You're the greatest, Mom. When can we go?" he asked.

"Well, since you're on winter break from school, now is as good a time as any. I have the tickets for the flight. We leave Monday." Melissa could see that she had bowled her son over. His enthusiasm made her forget her state of sexual excitement.

For the next half-hour they chatted excitedly about Switzerland as they ate their pizza. Then Eric drove them home, with his mother falling asleep on his shoulder before they reached the main road. Wine always made her sleepy ... and horny.

Chapter 3

"Mom, wake up," Eric said as he gently shook his sleeping mother." When she opened her eyes he said, "We're home."

"Oh, I guess I dozed off."

"You were snoring," Eric laughed.

"I'm sorry. I always get sleepy when I drink wine." Melissa watched as Eric jumped out of the car and rushed around to open the door for her and help her out. Then he put his arm around her and they walked up the sidewalk toward the house.

When they were inside, he stopped. "Thanks Mom, that was a great evening, especially the part about Switzerland. But, you know what? Talking to you was great too. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I really appreciate that you're interested."

"You're welcome," Melissa said as she stared into her son's pretty blue eyes. "It was nice for me too." The room suddenly grew very quiet. For some odd reason her heart started to beat faster. Without realizing it their lips moved slowly toward each other. When they touched, it was like an electric current had begun charging through her. She tingled from head to toe.

For reasons Melissa would never admit to herself, she allowed Eric to squeeze her tight and work his lips against hers. Her arms went around his shoulders as his lips parted. The tip of his tongue entered her mouth ...

"Mmmmm," Melissa moaned deep in her throat.

"Rinnnnngggggg"

Suddenly the spell was broken when the telephone rang. They both jumped. Melissa quickly pulled away, or more correctly staggered away. She walked in a trance to the jangling telephone. "He ... hello," she stuttered. "It's Tony, for you," she said, holding the phone to Eric, a clear look of disappointment, or maybe relief, on her face.

Eric appeared to be in a fog as well. "Uh ... hi, Tony. Yeah, I was out getting a pizza. Naw, I don't want to go out tonight. It's after ten already. I know, but I only said maybe." He paused and listened. "Brenda and Julie want to double date, huh?"

Melissa couldn't help showing a frown as she stared at her son.

"No, I still think I'll stay home. By the way, my Mom won a trip for us to Switzerland. Yes, we're leaving Monday. " The two boys talked for a few more minutes. Apparently Eric's friend was still trying to convince him to go out. It didn't work.

Melissa hurried to the shower before Eric's conversation was over. She let the almost cold-water rush over her as she tried to wash the excitement of the conversation and kiss from her mind. It had definitely excited her. It was almost overwhelming that she had kissed her own son like that. However briefly, their lips had touched and his tongue had touched hers. She could still almost feel his tongue in her mouth. She didn't know what would have happened if the phone hadn't rang.

A few minutes later she stepped out of the shower and used a large fluffy towel to dry. She walked out of the bathroom and sat down at her vanity, looking at herself in the mirror. Her face was still flushed and she could still feel twinges of excitement rushing through her. She rubbed her thighs together and felt a ripple of excitement between her legs. She thought for a moment about finishing what she had started that morning. "No," she said out loud and stood up.

She put on her nightgown, the same one she had on this morning, and walked out of the bedroom and down the hall to say goodnight to Eric. When she reached his room, she raised her hand to tap on the door. However, she found the door partially open. When she peeked through she gasped at what she saw ... Eric lying on the bed naked and he had his cock in his hand. Her face suddenly felt flushed again and her heart started beating rapidly. She knew that she should turn away, but her eyes were drawn to his strong, young athletic body.

Melissa stared in wonder. His penis was huge. He was much bigger than his father was. The head was swollen and shaped like a small plum. Her legs grew weak as she watched him move his hand up and down the shaft.

"Mmmm," he moaned.

His cock throbbed and it looked to be ready to explode. A bubble of clear juice appeared at the head and then slowly trickled down the side. A steady stream of juice followed.

Melissa had to place her hand on the door jam or risk collapsing. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Suddenly her clit began to throb with a life of its own and she felt like she might climax. She squeezed her legs together to try and stop it, but that was the wrong thing to do. Her legs trembled as waves of excitement rushed up and down her body. She bit her lip in a last effort to stop the on-coming climax. It was impossible. Her body shook as incredible pleasure rushed through her. Her head spun and her eyes hooded over.

She had never climaxed without manual stimulation before. In fact, it had always taken quite a bit of stimulation to bring her relief. But now, without a touch, she was climaxing. Her body shook and her knees almost buckled as the pleasure continued for some time. As the waves began to subside, she realized that juice was running down her thighs like a river.

Inside the room, Eric was lying back on the bed with his eyes closed, his hand around his cock stroking himself. Little moans of pleasure continued to escape his lips.

Melissa was almost successful in tearing herself away from the door when she glanced in one last time. Her trembling had barely stopped when she saw her son now stroking himself rapidly. All reason left her and she reached between her legs and began to stimulate her still pulsing clit. Her breathing grew labored as she rubbed herself and watched her son play with himself.

She heard a moan and saw him squeeze his fist around his cock, pulling the skintight and making the large head swell even larger. Seconds passed as the purple head grew larger and the entire shaft throbbed.

Suddenly, with a low moan, the swollen head pulsed and a huge bolts of cum shot from the slit like an erupting volcano. The thick sperm arched upward several feet into the air before falling back to his chest with a splat. Another blast followed, and then another. Over and over his cock pulsed, spewing an incredible quantity of juice into the air, only to splatter on his chest and stomach. Finally the throbbing stopped and the remaining juice streamed down his fingers.

When it was over, his stomach and chest were covered in juice, leaving a trail all the way to his chin.

Melissa saw his eyes close as his hand continued to milk his slowly wilting cock. She had begun to climax again at the sight of the first squirt of juice from her son. The waves of pleasure rushing through her made it difficult to keep her eyes open. Her second climax was stronger then the first and threatened to overwhelm her senses. She had never felt anything like it.

The vision of her son masturbating would be burned into her mind forever. Eric's father's equipment wasn't anywhere near as large as her son's was, nor was the quantity of sperm. In fact, the amount of juice coming from Eric had to be double or triple his father's. She wondered with shame what his squirting cock would feel like inside her. It had been a long time since she had felt cum inside her.

Eric moaned contentedly as his hand finally dropped from his cock, juice covering his stomach, chest and fingers.

Melissa came to her senses before Eric opened his eyes. She rushed from his doorway and back to her room. With her door securely locked, she dropped the robe and crawled onto the bed naked. With visions of her son's spewing cock in her mind, she spread her legs, reached for her favorite vibrating dildo and slipped it inside her. She had gotten it as a gag gift years earlier and it had been in her underwear draw since then. She had never had the courage to use it until now.

Moans began to slip from her lips as the mechanical penis began to do the trick. She left the vibrating device inside her, preferring to let it do its work without help from her hand. It was sweet torture to feel it squirm insider her throbbing pussy. She squeezed her still strong pussy muscles to hold it inside. She threw her head back as waves of pleasure began to rush through her. "Oh, God," she gasped. "Eric ... Eric ... Eric ... oh God, I'm cummmmmmmmiiiinnnnngggg," she gasped as another climax came on quickly.

* * * * *

Unknown to her, outside the bedroom door Eric stood in shock.

He had stopped over again to say goodnight. Before he could knock, however, he heard his mother moaning. It took him only seconds to realize his mother was masturbating. Amazingly, it sounded like she was saying his name. He didn't think that was possible, but the thought of it excited him nonetheless.

In record time, his cock began to throb again. He took it out of his pants and began to stroke himself. He knew how crazy it was, but he couldn't help it. He listened closely as he moved his hand rapidly. Suddenly, with little warning, he began to cum, spraying his cream against the door and on the carpet at his feet.

When he finally returned to his senses, he realized he had made a mess. He sheepishly and quietly went to the bathroom and found a towel to clean the door and the carpet.

* * * * *

The following morning, Melissa heard her son before she saw him. She stood at the stove with her back to him. She didn't turn around as he took a seat at the table and picked up the Sunday newspaper. Melissa brought a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon over to the table and set it down.

"Good morning, Eric," she said.

"Good morning," he returned without looking up.

Melissa was feeling embarrassed about what had happened last night. She had watched him masturbate and then fantasized about having sex with her own son. She has an almost irrational fear that he knew she had spied on him.

Taking a deep breath she said, "We have to get our skis and suitcases down from the attic. Can you do that for me?"

"Sure, Mom," Eric answered as he looked up from the paper for the first time. "What time do we leave tomorrow?"

"Really early ... we have to get up at four thirty a.m. I think the flight is at six-thirty. We go to England, Heathrow, and then on to Zurich, Switzerland. I think we arrive about five or six in the evening, their time.

"Uck! I can't sleep on airplanes. Oh well, I guess we can sleep when we get there. I'll get the luggage and our skis as soon as I eat," he said. "I'm really hungry for some reason this morning." He had masturbated twice more that night, thinking of his mother.

Melissa had climaxed twice in the hall without touching herself and then twice that night, using the dildo.

End of Part 1

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,556 Followers
12