A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 06

Story Info
Mother and son step across the line and become lovers.
4.3k words
4.64
3.88M
536
160

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers

Chapter 14

Later that morning Eric and Melissa put on their snowsuits again and went outside. The snow had let up a bit, but the forecast was for a foot more. They found some snowshoes in a shed out back and took a long walk across the hill toward the crest of the mountain. The view was breathtaking, but so was the relationship that had developed between the two of them. As they stood on the crest of the mountain, overlooking the valley, Eric reached for his mother's gloved hand.

Melissa smiled at her son and pulled their gloves off so they could hold hands without the gloves. Then she reached up and touched his face. A moment later they were kissing. It was a sweet kiss that quickly turned passionate as Melissa opened her mouth and allowed Eric's tongue inside. She sucked it, moaning quietly in her throat as she felt excitement building again. She couldn't believe it. She had already climaxed more times this morning then she had in years, yet she felt her pussy begin to leak again. Of course it wasn't a surprise when she felt Eric's hard cock pressing against her.

A moment later Melissa pulled her mouth from Eric's and said, "Maybe we should head back home."

There was a big smile on Eric's face as he allowed his mother to lead him back to the house and up to the bedroom.

A few moments later they were naked and in each other's arms, kissing. This time Melissa did not hesitate and thrust her tongue into her son's willing mouth. They both moaned.

The kiss lasted a long time before Eric pulled away. He stared into his mother's loving eyes. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Eric," she whispered. A tear appeared in the corner of her eye.

Eric pushed his mother onto her back and gently crawled between her legs.

"Eric!" Melissa exclaimed as she felt her son slipping between her legs. "We can't."

"Can't what?" Eric asked.

"You know what," Melissa returned seriously.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm your mother."

"But we have done almost everything else."

"It's not right," Melissa said firmly.

"All right, but can't I just lay here for a few minutes."

"I ... I guess that would be okay," Melissa answered hesitantly.

Eric settled between her legs. Suddenly he was in the standard missionary position with his mother's legs wrapped around his waist. He bent his head to kiss her again. At the same time he pressed his chest to hers, feeling her nipples burning against his chest. "Mmmm," he moaned.

Melissa gasped when she felt his hard cock touching her stomach, just inches from her exposed pussy. She felt him moving his hips back so his cock could slip lower. "Eric," she warned.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to do," he answered.

Melissa felt her head begin to spin and knew she was in a very dangerous situation. She couldn't let this happen ... it was wrong. She had to stop him; yet she couldn't bring herself to push him off. "Ohhhh," she moaned when she suddenly felt the large head of his cock touch her pussy lips. "No, no, no," she groaned, throwing her head from side to side.

"Don't worry, Mom, I just want to feel the head touch your sweet pussy. That warm and wet pussy that I sucked until you passed out." Eric moved back a fraction of an inch, allowing the swollen head of his cock to touch her dripping hole. He bent and kissed his mother again and as he did, he slowly slipped the head into her warm cavern.

"Eric, stop!" Melissa almost screamed.

"Okay. I won't go any further. Just let me leave it there for a minute."

Melissa began to tremble in unwanted excitement. She could feel the swollen head of her son's cock stretching her pussy ... a pussy that had not had a cock inside it for years. She didn't know if Eric's cock head felt so big because it had been so long since she had had sex or if it was because of the size of his cock. Either way it was stretching her tight muscles.

"God, that feels so good, Mom," Eric gasped. "You're so tight."

"Eric ... we ... you can't go ... go ... any deeper," Melissa stammered. It was almost a plea.

Ignoring her, he gently pushed a little deeper, bringing a moan from her lips.

She didn't push him away. Instead her eyes closed and a look of pure lust crossed her face. Her mouth opened as she gasped for breath. There was little protest left in her.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, she felt Eric's cock move deeper. Suddenly she realized that he was all the way inside her. She could barely catch her breath. She had never felt so full. No one had stretched her so or gone so deeply. Yet, her mind was screaming, "Stop! This is my son with his cock in me."

Eric leaned down to his mother and whispered, "I'm in all the way in your pussy, Mom. How does it feel? How does it feel to have a cock so deep in your pussy after so many years?"

"Oh, Eric, we can't. You ... shouldn't ... be ... you shouldn't be ... be inside me," she stammered.

Now cocky with confidence Eric said, "Okay, I'll take it out." Eric pretended that he was about to pull out.

"No!" Melissa screamed and wrapped her legs and arms tightly around him, holding him to her body. "Just let it stay there for a minute," she said.

Eric smiled. He waited patiently, loving the incredible feeling of he tight pussy around his cock. It was so tight that he thought he could actually feel her heart beating from inside her pussy.

Soon, Eric needed to move. He whispered, "I'm going to fuck you now, Mom. I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked."

"Ohhhh," Melissa cried. No words were left to say. Even if she wanted too, she knew that protesting was futile. It was too late. She couldn't think. She could only feel. The years without sex now conspired to drive her beyond where any mother should ever go. Her own son was going to fuck her ... and she was going to let him ... she couldn't stop him. Her mind screamed "No!" but her body screamed, "Yes."

Eric began to slowly pull his cock from his mother's pulsing pussy. When he had it almost all the way out he thrust back in with one push.

"Ahhhhheeeee!!!" Melissa screamed. She felt every inch of his cock as it rubbed against the walls of her long denied pussy. At the same time his position on top of her allowed the top section of his cock to rub her elongated clit. The friction brought on her climax almost too soon. She gasped and squirmed, trying to fight if off. She couldn't let it happen. Couldn't climax with her son's cock inside her.

Eric felt her trying to hold back. He said, "Go ahead and climax mom. I want you too." He emphasized it by moving his cock in and out of her rapidly, thrusting into her with all his strength.

"Ohhhhh nooooo, oh Godddddd!!!" Melissa screamed as she began to explode. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. Yes, climaxing from being eaten was good, but this was different. The waves of pleasure started at her toes and rocketed up her body and exploded like fireworks in her head. Even before the first explosion was done, another hit her, and then another and another. It was so good it was almost frightening. She had no control over her body as it trembled and shook. Her hips thrust up at her son as he pushed down.

Eric was moaning now too. He was thrusting his long cock all the way to the bottom before pulling out again. His mother's climaxes made her pussy muscles grip him like a vise. If she wasn't so wet he knew he would not have been able to move so rapidly.

His hips were a blur now. The rapid in and out movement began to create a sloppy sucking sound that echoed from the wooden walls of the cabin. The juices from her pussy were seeping around his cock and streaming between her ass cheeks to the bed below.

Eric kept fucking his mother through one climax after another. Eventually he was ready to cum. Melissa felt him plunge all the way into her and then he paused.

He whispered, "Oh God, Mom, I'm going to cum. Ohhhhh!!!"

Suddenly Melissa came to her senses. Through the fog of repeated climaxes she hissed, "No! Eric, I left my birth control pills home."

But it was too late. The pent up sperm in Eric's cock had already began its journey up the shaft. He didn't even hear his mother as he screamed, "Ohhhhh, Gooooddddd!!!" With that his hot cream spewed deep into his mother's pussy, shooting from the swollen head of his cock in a virtual flood. Pulse after pulse filled her until there was no room left. Then the juice began to drip out along the sides of his cock and between his mother's ass cheeks.

The thought of being filled with sperm was too much for Melissa and she began to climax again. Her hips lifted to her son's thrusts, forcing his cock deeply into her. She could almost feel the swollen head spitting his sperm against the back wall of her cavern. Then she couldn't think anymore. Her body convulsed in illicit pleasure as she accepted her son's fluid deep into her.

* * * * *

When their lust was temporarily satisfied, Melissa and Eric lay quietly on the bed, deep in their own thoughts. The glow and excitement of their recent coupling had faded and Melissa was left with a mix of satisfaction and concern.

Finally Eric broke the silence. "I'm sorry, Mom."

"It's okay," Melissa replied rather unconvincingly.

"No, I shouldn't have gone that far. I took advantage of you."

"You didn't do anything I didn't let you do," she responded. "I'm the adult here," she added with a bit of self-recrimination.

Eric was quiet for a few moments, mustering his courage. "But ... but what if you get ... get, you know, preg ..." he said and paused, unable to say the word.

Melissa didn't answer for a few moments. She knew better than he what a dangerous thing they had done. "Well, I should be okay. Not taking the pill for a few days will mess up my cycle but it should still be safe." Melissa paused and then said, "We have to be more careful in the future."

Eric looked over at his mother lying naked next to him. "You mean we ... we can do ... you know, do what we just did again?"

Melissa bit her lip and then took a deep breath. She knew it was too late to stop. She could deny her feelings all she wanted, but there was no way she could be in this cabin with her son and not have sex. There was no sense in pretending anymore. "As I said, we have to be careful. Unfortunately, we can't get out to a drug store where I could get my prescription for birth control pills filled."

"Wait a minute," Eric said and got up from the bed. He disappeared downstairs and came back a moment later with something in his hand.

When he held his hand up, Melissa saw a single prophylactic inside a foil packet. The condom was flattened and the edges of the foil were tattered, indicating that it had been in his pocket for quite some time. Without thinking Melissa broke into laughter. When she realized that she was embarrassing her son she put her hand over her mouth, but she couldn't stop a giggling.

Eric's face showed his utter embarrassment.

Melissa felt bad, but he looked so cute standing there like a petulant teenager.

Then Eric looked at the tattered condom in his hand and realized how absurd it was. Suddenly he burst into laughter too.

That caused Melissa to begin laughing again. Suddenly they were both in gales of laughter. When Melissa caught her breath she wiped tears from her eyes and said, "Even if that thing worked after all these years, it's only one rubber. I assume there will be more than one more time before this storm breaks and we leave here."

Eric's face beamed at his mother's words. "I figured this one would last us for the next hour," he said with a smile. He rolled over and took his mother into his arms. Their lips met in a passionate kiss. When he pulled away, he began to kiss down her neck, placing gentle bites and licks on her sensitive skin. Slowly he moved downward until he was hovering over her large and firm breasts. "I love your tits," he said. His face turned red. "I mean your breasts."

Melissa laughed and pulled his head down to her already hard nipple. "You can call them tits ... they are your tits tonight," she returned. "Suck them," she said as she gently held his head and lifted her breast, allowing him to nurse on her nipple for a long time. Then she gently pushed his head to the other breast. She could feel her already saturated pussy begin to pulse again. She would need his cock again in just a few minutes. She moaned, almost plaintively.

Eric seemed to get the message and slipped between her legs. He pulled his head from her breasts as he lifted her legs, pressing them back. On his knees now he brought his rampant erection to the more than ready opening of his mother's pussy. He slipped in through the juice that had so recently been deposited there and brought a moan from both of them.

"Yes, sweetheart, fuck me, fuck me hard," Melissa gasped. There was no hesitancy in her now. She wanted, no needed, her son's cock inside her. It felt so good. It felt so natural. Although it was terribly wrong, it felt right.

"Oh God, Mom, I love you so much. I can't believe I'm fucking you. I've dreamed about this for so many years."

"You've dreamed about fucking me; fucking your mother?"

"Yes. In all my fantasies. All the girls in my life pale in comparison to you. I've jerked off thinking of you a thousand times."

"Oh, Eric, I love you," Melissa responded, her heart swelling with love. She pulled her son's hips downward, forcing his cock all the way into her body. She lifted her hips upward as he pushed down forcing it deeper than she though possible. It touched places where nothing had ever been before. "Ahhhh yes, fuck me, fuck meeee!!!" Melissa screamed.

Seconds later Eric was pounding his cock into his mother. In and out he moved as their bodies began to move instinctively now.

"Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cummmmiiiiinnnnggg!!!" Melissa screamed as she lifted her hips and threw her head back. Her body convulsed in pleasure.

"Oh God, Mom, I'm getting close," Eric warned. When his mother didn't answer, he started to pull his cock from her still pulsing pussy, preparing to cum on her stomach.

Before it was entirely out, Melissa screamed, "Noooo!!!" She grabbed his hips, pulling him back into her.

"Mom, I'm cummmmiiinnngg!!!" Eric screamed. He was unable to hold back his ejaculation any longer. A moment later he began spurting a second load into his mother's body. Because of their position, with Eric pushing his mother up on her back until he was hovering over her, his cum went deep, pooling at the opening of her cervix. When he pulled it out part way, his cock was covered by the remnants of his first climax and now the second.

Eric took his mother into his arms as he pulled his saturated cock from her pussy. He held her close to him as they fell asleep.

Chapter 15

The snow had finally stopped when Melissa woke and quietly got out of bed. The wind was blowing at gale force creating a white-out condition and closing down all the roads in or out of Zermatt. She sighed and fell deep into thought as she stood at the window and gazed out at the wind whipped snow. How things had changed in just a couple of days. One day she was a typical working mother with a teenaged son. Now she had crossed the moral boundary and become a lover to her own son. Whenever she had heard the word incest in the past she always thought of some uneducated country family sexing it up in the mountains ... almost a joke. Yet, now that she had done it, she wondered if it was as unusual as people made it out to be. When she assessed how she felt about her son she wondered if incest could be a lot more common; fathers and daughters, brothers and sisters, or mothers and sons. There was no practical way to answer that question.

Melissa shook her head and sighed again before turning around. She saw that Eric was awake and smiling at her. Her heart skipped a beat. How can loving him be wrong? she thought.

"Good morning, Mother," Eric said.

"Hi, sweetie. Would you like some dinner?"

"Yes, but I want you first," he returned with a lecherous smile.

Melissa put her hands on her hips in mock disapproval. "If all we do is screw, they are going to find us in the spring dead from exhaustion."

"What a way to go," Eric joked.

Melissa shook her head but then smiled. "Let's get something to eat first."

"If you insist."

"What do you want me to wear?" she asked, remembering the lost bet.

"Oh, I forgot," Eric said. He jumped out of bed and went over to her dresser.

"Lay whatever it is out while I take a quick shower. I'm a mess," she said, pointing to her sticky thighs and pussy.

"Sorry about that," Eric replied sheepishly.

"No you're not," Melissa laughed. She turned and went down to the bathroom.

Eric was downstairs watching TV when his mother came down. He had on his jeans and T-shirt. When he saw what she was wearing he said, "Wow, Mom, let's forget dinner."

Melissa was wearing a red teddy that emphasized her sexy body with full breasts and long legs. "If you keep cutting the crotch out of my clothes, I won't have a thing to wear that will cover me," she said with mock severity, indicating that the crotch of the teddy was missing like the panties from yesterday.

"That's my plan," Eric returned, staring at her exposed pussy.

Melissa shook her head and turned toward the stove.

Eric came up behind her and said, "Can I help?"

Melissa smiled and answered, "No. Go sit down and I'll have it ready in a minute."

After dinner was eaten, Melissa cleaned up the dishes. When she turned around she saw Eric staring at her. He had an erection and was stroking himself. "Don't you ever get enough?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Never enough of you," he answered. "Come over here."

Melissa paused for a second as if she was considering his invite. Then she walked over to him with sultry steps. Without a word she straddled his thighs, reaching her hand between them to grasp his cock. With a moan she fitted his cock into her already wet pussy.

"Oh, God, Mom, you feel so good."

"So do you," Melissa responded as she took him deeply into her body. A second later she was sitting on his lap and his cock had hit bottom. "You go in deep this way," she gasped. When Eric started to move she said, "No, let's sit like this for a moment."

Eric turned his face up to his mother and they kissed. His tongue went into her mouth like his cock had gone into her pussy. They were connected at both ends.

Melissa moaned as Eric began to thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth, indicating that he wanted to do the same thing with his cock. When she couldn't stand it any longer, she began to move ... slowly at first. Upward until the head of his cock was just barely inside her, then down hard to take him all the way inside. "Oh, Eric I love you," Melissa gasped as he began to move up and down at a steady pace.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers
12