A Life Changing Trip with Mother Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers

"I love you too, Mom," he responded.

Melissa began to climax. Over and over her body convulsed as pleasure washed through her. Her hips continued to move up and down as she grunted in pleasure.

Her climaxing pussy had an impact on Eric. "Mom," he whispered, "I'm going to cum soon. Do you want ... want ... to lift up so I don't climax in you?"

Melissa heard him. She knew what he was saying. With all her strength she tried to lift up far enough to allow his cock to slip out, but it was impossible. She couldn't waste his cum ... couldn't let him spill it on the floor. No, that would be so wrong. Her answer was to press down harder and kiss her son passionately.

"Mummm," he gasped into her mouth in warning as he felt his sperm begin its journey up the shaft. There was nothing he could do. His cum rushed up the shaft and into his mother's receptive pussy.

* * * * *

For the remainder of their vacation, Eric and Melissa lived and loved as man and woman, not mother and son. They had sex multiple times everyday and Eric either climaxed in his mother's pussy or mouth. When the weather finally broke Eric went to the doctor and was pronounced healthy. They decided to tour Switzerland instead of ski. Neither of them seemed to mind that their original vacation had been lost. Every night and every morning, and sometimes in the middle of the day, they made passionate love. Melissa was insatiable as she tried to make up for lost time. She wanted to try every position and did. She never asked Eric to pull out when he climaxed. She couldn't bear it. She consoled herself with the fact that it should have been a safe time of the month. Besides, she could always see a doctor if the worst happened, fooling herself into thinking she could terminate any unwanted pregnancy.

EPILOGUE

Eight months later...

"Mom, are you about ready?" Eric called as he walked upstairs to find his mother. "The movers will be here in a few minutes."

Melissa was standing in her bedroom naked. She had a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"Oh nothing," she said unconvincingly.

"Come on, you look like you're going to cry."

"I'm fat," she said flatly.

"You're not fat, you're pregnant. And very beautiful I might say too," Eric said as he stared at his mother in disbelief.

Melissa finally smiled. "You always know the right thing to say."

"You have to hurry and get dressed or the movers are going to see how beautiful you are."

Melissa smiled. "I just have a few more things to do. You know I'm not moving so fast these days," she said.

"You only have a month until the big day," he returned.

"Ohhhh," exclaimed Melissa as she grabbed her stomach.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked with concern.

Melissa laughed. "It was your son kicking."

"Really?" Eric beamed.

"Yes. Do you want to feel? He's been really active this morning. Must know we are moving to Switzerland where he was conceived."

"Can I?" Eric answered.

Melissa took her son's hand and placed it on stomach.

"Oh, wow, I felt it. That's really Eric junior kicking?"

"Yep. Already squirming and kicking like his father did when he was in the same place."

"I kicked a lot?"

"All the time. I thought you were trying to get out through my navel," Melissa said and laughed.

"Does it hurt?"

"No. It's a good feeling. Means he's healthy." Melissa paused and looked at her son. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Mom."

With a look of admonishment Melissa said, "I told you that you have to call me Melissa. You can't call me 'MOM' when we get to Switzerland. Everyone thinks you are my husband and we can't let on. I don't know how they would feel about a mother and son living in sin in Switzerland."

"I know. It's just so hard to believe. Here we are moving to Switzerland as husband and wife. Me going to college and you working from the cabin."

"It's great that Mr. Hemsley is allowing me to work out of the cabin for the next couple of years while you go to college. With a satellite dish on the roof, I can do everything I did here."

Eric smiled and added, "Yes it is. It's perfect. Don't worry though, no one will ever know about us. And we will raise Eric Jr. and Tommy and Lisa and ...

"Wait a minute young man, I didn't agree to having more babies."

"Yeah, but I know you will. You always wanted a house full. Besides, I can be very persuasive."

Melissa laughed, turning her head to kiss her son. She felt one of his hands begin to massage her stomach while the other pinched a large and sensitive nipple. A moan escaped her lips just as a horn blew outside indicating that the moving van was there.

The End

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,613 Followers
12