A Life in the Time: Dreams 1

Story Info
A fantasy, but non-fiction: a BDSM dream.
5.2k words
4.09
34.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreams are wonderful things, nightmares are altogether quite a different matter. Dreams make a person happy and content, enabling them get a wonderful, refreshing sleep, where nightmares are the reason a person cannot sleep in the dark, are restless in strange beds and with strange sleeping partners. Dreams range from the perfect mate, perfect job, having money or power, the perfect family, visiting a strange world or having visitors from a strange world, kidnapping a person for devious pleasures or being kidnapped for such purposes. Someone's dreams can be another's nightmare.

Wayne Rush was an average child of nine, he had dreams, and nightmares. It was the week before his tenth birthday that he had a series of dreams that revealed his life as an adult. The first began with several faulty starts, it seemed a nightmare so frightening that he awoke.

The first began relaxingly enough, Wayne found himself floating through the air, swinging through the clouds with the birds. He didn't realize that he was moving away from the crowds of people that were Dallas, Texas below. When he finally looked down the view was alien. It was then that he began to fall. He felt butterflies fluttering in his stomach as he free fell through the air from a considerable altitude. The clouds were like fog as he fell right through them. Then he saw the ground rising quickly, the small squares, triangles and other shapes became larger and larger.

Wayne jerked up in his bed gasping and disoriented. He remembered the tale that a person would die if they dreamt they were falling and didn't wake before they hit the ground. His body was covered with sweat and he was trembling, sitting in his bed in the dark. He took a deep breath as he fell back onto his pillow realizing that he was safe at home. He stared at the ceiling as he calmed down, five minutes later he was asleep once again.

It was weird, he began dreaming again, picking up right where it left off when he woke. He fell in his mind as his head rolled back and forth on his pillow as his arms flailed for something to grab hold of in the dark. The surface was coming up fast, the small formations were now huge plots of land. Then the plots disappeared and just one dominated the landscape below. He could see twisting and turning lines that led to a white spot, a spot that he seemed to be falling toward.

Suddenly he could see that the lines were in actuality roads and the white spot was a town. Suddenly his descent began to slow, Wayne stopped grasping and looked below him, the sight became awesome instead of frightening. As he came closer to the ground, he saw that the town looked more like a medieval village, walls surrounded a palace and courtyard, which was surrounded by a peon village that was also surrounded by high walls. Then he saw people moving about.

He slowed more, but the ground was still coming fast. Now he could make out lines in the road that curved around the stones that formed it. The people now clearly adults that seemed to be merging toward a set of massive gates. His attention was brought back to the road, he was less than forty feet from it now and still falling fast. Just as he was about to wake himself, his descent dramatically slowed. It was as if something, or someone, was holding him under the arms. His fee swung down so he was vertical, he looked down as the road drew closer and closer to his feet. They suddenly touched, the force of his landing caused his knees to bend. Wayne was standing, crouched, but standing just the same. He was unhurt, but shaken.

He looked at the huge walls before him, it indeed looked like a medieval village. The heavy wooden gates were open and people entered them, none seemed to notice his presence. Wayne looked to the road as he took a step, he gasped as he noticed that he no longer had the body of a nine-year-old boy, but that of a mature man. He stepped toward the gates and merged with the people, he was cautious. The scenes were much like he had seen in movies of the period.

The air was filled with smoke and the scent of mouth-watering food, and of flowers, jasmine and honeysuckle, as Wayne moved through the narrow streets. He went unnoticed, moving deeper and deeper inside the village until he came to the walls around the palace. He followed it, almost a complete circle, until he came to another set of gates. These were partially closed, none of the people ventured near them. Inside he heard nothing unusual, he peeked inside.

In the center of a great square was a chain of naked women walking in a twisting, turning circle. Wayne gasped when he saw that they all carried whips and were beating the woman in front of them as they walked. He expected to hear screams and cries from the women, instead he heard soft, muffled moans. He stepped inside and hid against the entrance wall of the gate. He looked around to find the interior walls decorated with hieroglyphs depicting villagelife, carved pictures of bound, nude females under the assault of the whip by a sparsely clad female, or male with a huge erection.

"Come!" Wayne heard a voice call out.

His attention was directed to two women on an alter, atop a high and wide pyramid, to the back of, and overlooking the square. They stood to either side of a huge chair, a throne. One, the blonde that spoke, wore a shiny black leather outfit with boots and gloves. The gloves reached up past her elbows and her spiked boots reached well above her knees. The corset she wore was trimmed in gold and held her breasts tightly forming a deep cleavage as they overflowed the cups. The bottom was cut away to reveal a tiny triangle that covered her pussy. The other was a redhead was dressed similarly, but her corset was trimmed in silver and studs traced the lines of her breasts and crotch area, even her leather panties were studded. She also wielded a whip in her hand, it looked menacing and made Wayne feel very apprehensive.

Wayne's attention was suddenly drawn to yet another leather-clad woman. She stepped from the base of the pyramid and stepped toward him. Her outfit consisted of less coverage than the other two, but the same in general. She was also blonde, wearing boots that reached to mid thigh with spiked heels. Her modest breasts were bare and jiggled with her steps, her crotch area was also exposed, and shaven.

Wayne found the woman intimidating, her golden locks pulled back into a ponytail, her strut sure. He began to tremble as she neared. When she was within ten feet of him, again he awoke. He didn't bolt up though, his eyes opened and stared at the ceiling, his young cock throbbing wildly. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes again. His mind was filled with the woman's image, it was within a matter of minutes that had convinced him self that she was no threat. He slipped back to sleep, the dream began just where it had left off. "Master, welcome back," he heard from below.

He looked down to see the woman kneeling with her head crouched between his feet as she began to kiss them. "I'm glad you returned so quickly, Sir.Master, would you care to meet the Mistress, your head servant?"

"Who?"

"Sir, the blonde servant to the side of your throne, she is in charge of your servants while you are away."

"Who is the other one?"

"That is the Disciplinant of your servants, Master. The one who administers punishment toyour servants. Please, Master, allow me to introduce you to the Mistress."

"Who are you?"

"Master, I'm your servant as well. The Mistress instructed me to be your guide, your hostess. Can I introduce you now, Sir?"

"Okay."

The blonde servant rose to her feet keeping her head bowed. She turned and gestured toward the steps of the alter, Wayne started to walk, he noticed that the servant remained about three paces behind him. Slowly he stepped up, at the top, the servant motioned for him to take his place on his throne. At this point, Wayne wasn't sure that he was doing the right thing, he could have been right in the middle of a tribe of black widow Amazons.

"Welcome, Master," the large breasted blonde beside the huge chair spoke up. "Sir, you must have a lot of questions, with your permission, I will instruct this servant to be your personal guide through your kingdom. By your leave?"

In his state of shock, Wayne simply nodded. The blonde turned and left with the redhead following behind. He watched the sexy sway of their bare buttocks as they walked away, firm with barely a jiggle. "Master..." the guide began.

"Where is this place?"

"Master, we are within your head, in your mind. This is merely a dream, Sir."

"Why am I called master?"

"Sir, it might be better if you view your Predecessor. The Sire is about to conclude his reign here, you shall inherit the kingdom, and all within."

"Yes.... Yes, maybe he will give me the answers."

"Come then, Master, if it pleases you."

Wayne rose to his feet, his eyes moving through the snaking, moaning line stepping to the count of the clapping whips. "This way, Master," his trance was broken as the guide who showed the way with a sweeping arm.

Wayne turned and stepped toward the back of the alter and went to a huge wooden door. Just as he was several steps away, the guide raced ahead of him to open the door, he missed not one step. He proceeded along a narrow corridor lit by only a chain of small, flickering torches, missing almost every other link. As he proceeded, he began to hear the faint sounds of muffled laughter, the deeper he went, the louder the sound became. It quickly became obvious that they originated from more than just one man.

Wayne felt a tingling chill rush up his spine, he felt like he was about to spy on one of his female cousins in a compromising position. Finally he reached the origin of the frolicking, a chair was provided. Wayne took a seat and he could feel the guide kneel beside him as a beam of light fell across his eyes. He squinted as his eyes adjusted.

Through a crack in the wall, he saw three men sitting around a dining table. Three naked women stood at the ready to wait on them and three others, also naked, were at their feet. One, a blonde, was on all fours with her head slightly beneath the table, the second, a brunette, was on her knees with her arms folded behind her back, and the last, a redhead, sat with her feet folded beneath her, her arms also folded behind her back.

"Master, this is the Sire and two of his lords," the guide explained. "This is the evening ritual he has prescribed for himself and friends, it is also his last. He requires three servants and three pets at his supper." No more explanation was necessary.

The building was of sod with a stone floor, the walls were immaculate and finely decorated. Though crude, the wooden table and chairs were of the same condition. It was very obvious than the men's surroundings were constantly toiled over by a number of servants. But, Wayne was not as interested in the room, or furnishings, as he was in the happenings within.

The men were merry as they ate roasted meat and vegetables with bread and wine, lifting their hand only to place food in their mouth or to press a glass to their lips. The three servants kept their plates well stocked and their glasses filled. In the course of doing so, they received stern smacks, pinches and prods from the revelers. Their breasts, buttocks and even vulva were bright red and appeared inflamed. The parts of the other three looked even more abused, bruised, abraded and lacerated, their orifices pouting open from explorations.

Wayne was not impressed so with the sight of the dining men, though the naked women, and their torment, did make him tingle. The blonde woman kneeling beside him was affected merely by the sounds that filtered to her ears, her breathing was short and ragged, the scent of her excitement filled the air of the small corridor like that of a cat in heat.

Suddenly, one, the Sire, barked for the games to begin, the three servants quickly cleared the table. The same man drew his pet, the blonde, at his feet up and bent her over the edge of the table. The lords watched as he prepared himself, rather the servants prepared the man, removing his clothing, which consisted of a silk robe. When naked, the one servant took her place before her Sire to tend to his swollen staff as the other two tended their lords and began to suck their swelling cocks.

The Sire produced a small whip of many leather strands, with each knotted at the end, and began to stroke the mounds presented before him. The other men watched with wicked grins while their hands roughly fondled the pets at their feet. The Sire's cuts were not stern, but the abused flesh of the pet was already tender causing her to wince softly, even so she remained still and poised for each one.

After five minutes of steady and measured cuts the pet was instructed back to her place, the first lord rose to his feet and his pet assumed the place of the first. The servants, as well, moved with the men, their swollen manhood not leaving the tight succulence of their mouths as the second pet rose to crawl and the first lowered to her haunches. The first lord proceeded to pepper his pet's buttocks, as had the Sire. But, he spread her rounded cheeks, the pet moved her legs apart to hold them as he went about pelting the sensitive flesh of the crevice and ultra sensitive dark, wrinkled eye of her anus.

Then the last, the second lord rose to his feet, his servant had a trying time not to allow the escape of his pulsing cock as he moved without regard for her exertions. She smacked and slurped hungrily on the man's engorged shaft as he tended to his pet's upturned bottom. The servant pushed forward onto the shaft to reach bottom just as the whip clapped against the pet's bottom.

Wayne stared into the crevice, his eyes focused on the twin moons of flesh rounded over the corner of the table. They were pale but flushed, the curved underside of the crescents being the target of the lord. The flesh jiggled slightly with each stroke of the whip. The man paused ever so often to spread the cheeks an investigate the center. He ordered his pet to hold them open, and then he directed the stinging knots of the whip between them into the ultra sensitive valley.

The pet sobbed when the lord finally moved away to surrender the table back to the Sire. He placed his pet sitting on the edge. She gasped as the rough wood bit into her raw buttocks, she spread her thighs widely and thrust her breasts high. As he began to caress her cone-shaped breasts, the servants kept them selves busy with the men's swollen organs. The third servant seemed especially enthusiastic, smacking and slurping as her lips engulfed the entire length of the second lord, a seemingly perfect fit. She was eager for his pleasure, Wayne wasn't sure how the man could have resisted her hunger.

The two lords instructed their pets to show homage to the servants as they waited their turn under the whip. Each eagerly slipped beneath the kneeling servants buried their faces between their thighs, and soon their heads were being sat upon. Their attentions seemed to spark new energy in the servants, which renewed their oral attention to their lords. One by one, all the pets had their breasts endure the sting and bite of the whip making their breasts blush with an even flush, their nipples tingle and burn.

The Sire returned to the whip as his pet again sat on the edge of the table. She suddenly leaned back, her spread knees rose into the air and she opened them wider as her back settled against the top of the table. Wayne's eyes widened as her pussy opened, the lips pouty and the curls filled with gleaming drops of her dew. The whip cut down to make a wet smack in the folds of her cunt. The pet groaned softly but her thighs opened wider. She placed herself on lewd display, nothing hidden from prying eyes, especially Wayne's.

The servants ground against the faces of the pets as they sluttishly nursed the cocks of their lords. The scene slowly became more and more frenzied, the cuts came faster and harder and the groans of the pet grew louder with more urgency. She suddenly cried out as her body began to shudder and spasm. The Sire pushed the servant from his cock and immediately thrust into his pet's spasming pussy. The servant immediately moved behind him to burrow her face into his fleshy cheeks as they tensed surging back and forth. The pet's pussy was eager to accept his rod, swallowing it hungrily and smacking in delight as it was filled.

Wayne watched as the man brought himself closer and closer, then, he withdrew and turned his pet around to plunge himself into her bowels. The pet groaned with the power of his thrust, his strokes forcing her hips against the edge of the table as he settled into a steady rhythm that would certainly result with his spent passion. While he pried apart the cheeks of his pet, the servant pressed her head deeper between his buttocks as she leaned back beneath him facing away. Her tongue extended to lap at his swinging balls and to tease the crevice and his anus. The Sire moaned as he leaned over the pet, his fingers gripping her hips tighter as his tempo increased.

Moments later the Sire groaned and thrust fully into his pet to hold himself deep inside her. Her head rose with a soft moan as his spasmodic cock pumped his seed into her, she welcomed it with contracting muscles as she milked her Sire with her sphincter. The servant pressed tighter as her lips and tongue busied themselves with her Sire's anus.

The first lord was eager to position his pet to receive his caresses. While he attended to her breasts, he had a servant kneel between her spread thighs to devour her dripping morsel. He didn't waste time with her pussy, when he was ready, he turned the pet so his throbbing organ pierced her throat. While he tended to his desire, his whip peppered her breasts. It was mere moments that he began his release, a copious orgasm that overflowed his pet's mouth. With his creamy seed spilling from her lips, she too had her release as the servant sucked and smacked noisily. The orgasm left him so weak he sank to his knees.

The second lord forced the pet and servant from the table with his whip, as he was eager to tend to his own desires. He had the servant kneel between the thighs of his pet, but he alternated his stroke from the pet's breasts to the servant's buttocks, whipping the knotted strands between her thighs to kiss her vulva. Suddenly, he was eager for his release and repositioned his pet, she stood bent over the table with the servant between her thighs. The second lord entered her rear while the servant licked and lapped at her pussy.

Such was his intensity that he came quickly, but he jerked his staff from the pet's asshole and thrust it into the eager lips of the servant. She moaned softly as she sucked the jerking shaft, each spewing a wad of the lord's cum into her mouth for her to savor briefly before swallowing. Her head bobbed back and forth as the lord thrust his hips spasmodically in the throes of his orgasm.

Wayne groaned softly, his guide panted quietly hearing the grunting from the small room. There was little doubt of what had transpired. But, the event was not over just yet, the Sire rose to his feet to position both his pet and a servant over the edge of the table. He stood between the two pair of buttocks and began to swipe back and forth with his whip.

"Shall we return?" he said to the blonde.

"Yes, Master, if you desire."

They returned to the courtyard where the guide knelt at his feet, he looked to her face as she held it lowered. Her blonde hair was braided into two tails along the sides of the back of her head. Each of them divided into three, and each of those divided into another three. The style was attractive, but unusual to say the least. Her skin was flawless, creamy smooth, and her bedroom blue eyes sparkled enticingly.

12