A Life in the Time: Dreams 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is this?"

"Master, these are your slaves, we all are your eager pets servants."

“No....What is this?" he asked pointing before him to the courtyard.

"Sir, your pets are greeting you with a display of loyalty."

"Well put a stop to it." The guide clapped her hands and the women in the courtyard immediately stopped and scurried away, the courtyard was empty in just moments.

"What is this place?"

"Master, it your kingdom. We...."

"Yeah, yeah. I've heard that, but what is this place?"

"Sir, it might help if you toured the village."

"Yes, I guess it might, but, I still have no idea why this place is here, what it is for, and why I am here."

"Master, allow me to show you what this is and why you are here. Would you like to see the village, or the palace first?"

"I suppose the palace, since we're already here."

"As you wish, Master," the guide gestured down the steps and Wayne stepped down with her following, again three paces behind.

The guide motioned toward a building that had the appearance of a barn. She opened the door and held it for him to step through, then followed three paces behind. There was they all around on the earthen floor, stalls lined the sides of the interior with hoses attached to small cups that appeared to be the business end of suction devices. Women were being walked, almost herded inside, their breasts full and heavy. Walking through the facility, Wayne saw machines connected to these slaves, their breasts, their vaginas and anuses. They seemed to be drawing off milk, urine and feces from them.

"What is this place?" Wayne asked bewildered.

"Master, this is your dairy farm, we take milk from these producing servants. We also get fertilizer for the crops. The servants, your slaves, Master, produce milk that is suctioned off, the waste produced is converted into both energy for your village and fertilizer for your crops."

They walked through this huge building, filled with the same stalls and operations. The center passageway led to another door, which led another room where servants and more machines lie. This was really going to take some getting used to. Despite the good ventilation, the room still reeked of feces and urine as the slaves worked in the stalls with rakes.

"Master, this is where the raw materials are dried for the fields. It is first stored in tanks that allow the waste to break down into useful gas and fertilizer. Methane gas is drawn off and bacteria are added to the waste for further breaking down. It is a totally naturally occurring process. The milk is also prepared for later consumption in the next room, Master."

They were far too slow in leaving, for Wayne's liking, the stench was terrible. The breeze of fresh air that struck his face as he exited was very welcome. His guide led him along a cobble stone path through the village. He saw naked women everywhere, scurrying here and there. Some were bound to square frames suspended horizontally between two poles.

The frames were made of heavy lumber, the pets' arms were stretched above their heads, their wrists between two wooden dowels and secured with cuffs. Their legs were widely spread, ankles between two more dowels and secured. The frame slowly turned exposing their bodies to the blazing sun. Wayne paused to watch for a moment.

A slave's breasts slid to one side as the frame turned. They were nicely tanned, her flesh a rich brown and her nipples were a dark chocolate color. It is a marvel idea for the use of a rotisserie. Wayne's eyes darted to her crotch and noticed that the area was shaven smooth. Her pouty lips were golden brown and open exposing the pink inner folds that glistened with her moisture.

Now the slave was face down, her hips sagged a bit and her breasts hung from her chest with erect nipples pointing to the ground. Her back looked smooth and soft, her browned cheeks were perfectly rounded and flawlessly tanned. Her legs were spread so far apart that the darkened pucker of her anus was exposed.

"What's going on with them?" he asked.

"They are tanning, Master. A slave's body should look the absolute best for her Master. Pain is embraced with pleasure here, Sir. Pleasure without pain is unheard of here as they go hand in hand. As a slave's body should be in shape to receive the lash at any time, accident or injury due to neglect is prohibited. The tanner is responsible for ensuring the slave does not burn." This was a new concept to Wayne, but he was beginning to understand what this place was, and more importantly, how he fit into the whole scheme.

"Mummmm, au huh," Wayne moaned. "That is what I call gorgeous." The results were fantastic, but he wasn't sure the means justified them. "What about the white bands around their wrists and ankles?"

"Those areas a covered by shackles, Master." Wayne hadn't really thought about it, this was all so different to him, but, every slave had indeed had black leather cuffs around their wrists and ankles.

Up ahead several slaves were bound standing to a frame as other slaves whipped them with cat o' nine tails. "They getting a tan too?" he giggled.

"No, Master!" the guide said in an almost pleading tone. "They're enjoying a flogging. Everyone here has a daily flogging for pleasure. It keeps us humbled and appreciative of what we have and reminds us whom we are here to serve. The floggings are even more important now that you are among us. It is homage to you, Sir."

"Yes, I'm sure. But, that was a joke. Getting a TAN!"

"Oh.... Yes, Master, so it was."

The naked slaves were suspended by their wrists secured to rails that were supported on posts. A slave was in front and behind, each wielding a whip, the bound slave was struck from behind, then in front in succession time and time again. Though the strokes were not hard, it was evident that the slaves had been bound and whipped for some time, as their flesh was bright red from the shoulders to the knees. Wayne noticed that their nipples were rock-hard, plus their inner thighs were damp.

Suddenly, one slave in the rear brought her whip up between the thighs of one of the bound slaves. The middle of the braided straps smacked against her asscheeks while the ends curled up in front to pelt her trimmed and total vulnerable cunt. The slave in front struck her cunt with the ends curling to slap against her asscheeks. This maneuver brought a throaty, guttural groan from the helpless woman.

"Master, you must be tired and in need of a bath. If you like, I could arrange one for you."

"Yes, pet, that would feelnice."

The guide motioned toward another building that proved to be a bathhouse. Inside he was greeted by four naked servants, except for collars, who scurried along behind them on their knees. The guide began to undress Wayne, as soon as his shirt was unbuttoned she sank until she was resting on her knees before him, the slaves behind him removed his shirt. Wayne felt the sexual stress of the morning in his twitching cock, and all he nakedness and the spankings had its toll on him, and his balls ached for release. As the guide pulled his briefs down over the shaft it sprang free sacking her in the chin. Wayne saw a slight shudder in the guide as she glanced for a moment at he long, thick bobbing shaft before she removed his shoes to lip his pants from his feet. He sensed that he had grown, matured. Usually he would have been frightened to have a strange woman see his naked penis. Now he was in the presence of five and he felt proud and manly.

The guide motioned for him to lie on a wooden table as the other slaves crawled to the four corners. He lay facedown and felt the four servants touch his hands and feet. Suddenly they began licking his fingers and toes. Their smooth tongues lapped at his flesh licking away the dirt and sweat until they finally sucked each toe and finger. Afterward, they began licking his limbs toward his torso, not one inch of it eluded the warm wetness of their gentle tongues.

He moaned softly as the cheeks of his buttocks were spread and the flat tongues lapped between, nothing was spared, not even his anus. It was the most erotic sensation he had ever experienced. Soon all four tongues met on his back. With a kiss, he was urged to his back as the slaves moved back to his hands and feet. The front of his body was treated to the same oral cleansing that drove him absolutely wild. It wasn't long before two tongues lapped at his cock and at his balls, but they didn't linger. It was a very thrilling experience as the slaves lapped his body clean, their swirling tongues soon had him totally relaxed.

Wayne felt the tongues converge on his stomach and heard the kisses that signified they were finished, he started to rise but was halted by the warmth of a sponge as his body was rinsed with warm, oiled water. When he did roll onto his stomach the back of his body received the same sponge bath, it was simply delightful. When he looked to the guide he caught her staring at his cock from her position on her spread knees.

12