A Life Not My Own Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers

"I have to bolt guys," Lydia returns to a serious note. Her life is spiraling and she needs to deal with family stuff before jumping into the riptide that my life has become.

"You be careful Lydia," Echo gives her partner a hug which is returned with strength. "I've got Dominic until you can come back."

"What is our handle on Eloise Harrow?" Lydia sighs.

"You should assume if you meet her without me being around that she's going to try and kill you," I rasp. Not moving is only making me sorer.

"What is that based on?" Echo turns her head to inquire.

"Not so much data a gut instinct," I confess. Echo and Lydia seem to agree with me because that is the end of that. Lydia is soon gone and Echo is taking me to the bedroom.

"Dom, I don't' think we should engage in a physical relationship while we are working this case," Officer Echo tells me.

"Is this your professional opinion, or fear of a personal nature?" I challenge her. She doesn't come right back with a comeback. "Fine, do what you like but you know the first time Harrow asks you about how good I am he's going to burn straight through your lies."

"Because you've slept with her," Echo means the when/if I sleep with Eloise.

"Absolutely," I counter. "If he thinks I gave a crap about you, I wouldn't sleep with her but since I do, he is going to ferret that out and you are going to suffer as a matter of him reminding me he is in control."

"So I'm going to sleep with you solely to maintain our cover, not because I am attracted to you," she studies me.

"If that lie works, I'm all for it," I try to grin without it looking like my liver hasn't suddenly burst.

"As long as it is clear," she pulls my t-shirt off. "We don't care about each other."

"Honestly I find you totally repulsive," I relate. She strokes my cock through my gym shorts.

"Oh, I can tell," she rubs with slightly stronger strokes, "you are clearly un-responsive."

"Maybe if I saw your breasts one more time things might change," I suggest. Echo starts pulling down the sleeves of her leotard until her overly-frail bra is revealed. Her arms are pinned by her sides so the onerous burden of pulling up her bra falls to me. She still is able to make continuous hand passes over my cock though.

I roll her bra up and latch on to her excited nipple and areola.

"You are sure you are not enjoying this?" Echo gasps.

"Mmmm – slurp – I'm trying to maintain rigidly professional," I mouth around her bountiful breast.

"I am not sure you are 'rigid' enough," Echo smiles at me. She gets off and peels out of her leotard and yoga pants. Her underwear vanishes as well. She removes my pants with much more care. I'm naked and she's left with her rolled up sports bra.

"Oh God, Dom, you were worked over by a real pro with a hate-on for you," Echo sounds so sympathetic and endearing in her concern for me.

"How did you hold out?" She murmurs as she pushes me down and straddles me. I like the view sans handcuffs this time around.

"Who says I held out? I could have cried like a baby," I answer.

"Oh please," she smiles broadly. "I think I really like you, Dominic Umstead, and I think you like me yet you feel compelled to drive me crazy half the time.

"I can only imagine how much you enjoyed pissing off someone you really disliked," she teases me with smug satisfaction. She has the roadmap of pain that is my body to use as evidence against any denial.

"I wish I made you happier," I try instead.

"You are working hard at making me happy Dominic which is more than I can say for every other man in my life," she keeps on going and going trying to make me think that 'having my ass thoroughly kicked' is the best thing to happen to our relationship.

"I've never wanted to cause pain to men I've never met before in my life," I cough slightly.

"I regret not decking Stephanie the first time I met her," Echo leans down and kisses me. "I'm surprised you can get it up with all the pain-killers you are on," she adds tauntingly.

"Spoken like a woman who does not appreciate how beautiful she really is." I tease her right back.

What follows is thirty seconds of lustful agony; I try to grab hold of her and she tries not to make me pass out. Echo decides that only by taking control of the matter can I be spared further injury. By that I mean she rises into a half-kneeling position, coddles my penis into the warm embrace of her juicy cunt lips and slides her way down.

"Did I hurt you?" she worries because I've been moaning the whole time.

"Yes," I grimace, "and I insist you make it up to me all night long."

"You drive a hard bargain," she softens. I don't.

"Please stop teasing me," I beg. "Just fuck me because it hurts worse than laughing."

"Poor Baby," Echo wiggles her hips. "My poor baby is going to get his ass kicked twice today it seems." My love thinks she's funny. It is going to be a long night.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,300 Followers