A Life Not My Own Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

"You could have moved at least," she teased me seductively. "Did you watch me run away too?"

"Hell yes," I mused. "I'm sure there is an inch of you I don't like but I have no idea where it is."

"You are such a screwball Dominic and I..." she hesitated.

"It is a loaded word, isn't it?" I filled in. Love, we weren't the types to toss that around. The sympathy of others had been a disappointment far too often.

We finish stripping down quickly but before we could spill onto the bed she crouched down in front of me. She kissed my cockhead, engulfed it for several seconds then licked from the start of the scrotum, along the bottom of the haft to the head once more. I was waiting for more of her cock-sucking when she handed me up some sleeping shorts.

Having people rush in and us be naked would have been – unpleasant. She had scooped up a fresh set of panties and a sports bra. We tried the covers – the other bed was in direct, if hazy, view. I struggled to order my chaotic thoughts as my mind did what it always did in a crisis – sorts through every ounce of data I'd encountered in the past 24 hours. If you thought a precise memory was a blessing, wake up and smell the overload.

Echo had only really known me for less than two weeks but she had developed keen instincts concerning me. She rolled onto her side, propped up on her elbow smiling at me.

"Oh," she whispered when she spotted my distracted facade. While staying in the same spot in bed she rolled over until her tush pressed against my hip. Her left hand coasted back until she was stroking my penis once more.

Yeah, I was hungry for her. My mind shifted its focus and drunk in every facet that was Echo Ashaz. I got onto my side, took it slowly so she could guide my cock into her.

"I'll take care of you, Dominic," she whispered. "I'll be here when you need me."

"I'll never be the same if I lose you," I breathed into her ear, "so don't you dare go away."

"Make me, Big Boy," she distracted me. I kept inside her while pushing Echo onto her stomach. She lets me settle in between her now wide-opened legs. When she propelled her ass slowly up, I started pumping her with equal care. After she had me positioned behind her in the doggy-style pose, she looked back at me through her flowing black hair.

"If you want to keep me, you had better keep up," she thrust back. Man, Lydia was right, when Echo finally got uncorked; she became as playful as any teenager girl ever written. I soon learned that tonight her left breast was more tender so I played with it, circling with two fingers the aureole but tweaking the nipple only every thirty seconds or so.

I placed nibbling kisses on her shoulders; let my right fingers linger over different parts of her body from the inside of her elbow to her shoulder, neck and down her ribcage. Her grunts became gasps then a desperate panting and finally her whole back seized up and she screamed into her pillow.

Her orgasm was so luxuriously violent she chewed through the light fabric of the pillow and had to cough up some goose down to escape being smothered. We collapsed to my side of the bed to catch our breaths. I was close and would have strove for my own climax but the whole pillow thing worried me.

"Hey," she gasped my way. "That was – was odd." She caught a few deep breaths. "You didn't cum."

"Girls can cum all the time while guys stay hard forever," I gave a dry laugh. "Every Viagra study says show...or maybe I have that backwards." Before we could go much further about my 'problem', I yawned. That cascaded over to Echo who lost her next idea to extreme fatigue.

I fished for my shorts, dressed and padded over to the second bed. I was not a trained detective but I could tell they were feigning sleep. I sat down closest to Winnie. She knew the gig was up and acknowledged me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" she whispered.

"I was hoping that Lydia could go spend the night with Echo," I suggested. What I was really saying was 'can Lydia go take comfort from her close friend because Lydia was suffering inside'.

"Are you sure?" Winnie replied. Lydia was already giving up her resistance. She gathered up her pillow – Echo murdered hers and was now using mine – and gave me a kiss on the cheek before stealthing over to her partner.

"Get in," Winnie commanded. She had caught me eying the sofa. "Jen already stole one its cushions to use as a pillow." I snuck over Winnie and settled between the two. I was not all that chivalrous to begin with and I was too tired to argue. As I settled down, Jen slide her pillow half over to me.

"Jen," I hissed, "is that a – umm – sub machine gun under here?" indicating the plastic and metallic under the cushion.

"Yes," she whispered, "would you rather I throw bullets at them?"

"I'm going to go to sleep now," was my response. Winnie spontaneously cuddled in behind me and draped an arm over my waist. Jen turned to face me from the front, looking for God knows what in my eyes.

"Go to sleep Dom," she finally confided to me, "We will keep you safe from everyone else. You concentrate on Harrow." I was out before I could find the words to reply with.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers