A Life Saved Ch. 02

Story Info
Their relationship grows.
1.8k words
4.45
29.1k
5
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The incessant whine of the alarm clock woke me from my fitful sleep. I groped around, accidentally knocking the alarm clock to the floor. Cursing, I got up and switched it off. For a few seconds I couldn't remember why I was sleeping on the couch. Then the memories of last night flooded back, how I had saved Eliza, my childhood love and how even now she was sleeping in my bed. My legs felt weak beneath me, but I took a steadying breath and went into the bathroom to have a shower and take a slash. I expected Eliza would want a shower to get rid of the grime, so I had a sluice down in cold water, leaving the hot water for her.

After getting dressed and having a simple breakfast of Coco Pops and Apple Juice I phoned my boss and explained to him in the loosest terms possible why I couldn't come in today. He was understanding and said he'd put it down as 'family business' in the record. Then I peeked into my bedroom to see if she was awake. She was still sleeping peacefully. She was on her side, her hair hanging over her shoulders and down to between her shoulder blades. Her hands were curled up in front of her face; she looked like a small child. I smiled to myself, that'll soon change when she wakes. Back at school, she had been very outspoken. Maybe that's why she'd never had any boyfriends while I was there. That or she was a lesbian.

I removed the hot water bottle which was now cold and slid the thermometer between her lips again. Her temperature seemed to be recovering, a few more hours and she would be fine. As I slipped the thermometer out again, she rolled over onto her back. I could see the lovely smooth skin and taught muscle of her belly, rising to the swell of her breasts, although they were securely hidden behind her bra.

She was beginning to stir, and I too felt a stirring, like butter flies and frogs were doing acrobatics in my stomach. I'm but a religious man in any way, but I offered a silent prayer that the next few minutes would go well. She opened her eyes, groggily blinking. The room was bathed in the light of early morning, filtering through the curtains to cast a yellowy glow over the bedroom. She raised a hand to her face and rubbed her eyes. She finally seemed to notice me and said in a sleepy and somewhat confused voice, "Emrys? Is that you?"

My heart skipped a beat, she remembered me which had to be a good sign. I sat on the end of the bed and made sure to look anywhere other than her breasts, "Yes it's me Eliza, I was hoping we'd see each other again. Shame it had to be this way."

"Where am I?" she said, propping herself up shakily on her elbows. I looked deep into her eyes and gently rested my hand on her shoulder, she didn't flinch away.

"You're in my apartment; I brought you here after dealing with that mugger last night."

She looked astonished and then she flung her arms around me, hugging me tightly to her. I was too surprised to move for a second, but then I gratefully returned the hug. I held her there for about a minute, my fingers softly caressing her middle back, running up and down her spine. She whispered in my ear.

"Thank you so much, I was praying that someone would hear my screams but no one came. I felt him releasing me and heard sounds of the struggle but I was too scared to open my eyes. I guess I must have passed out after you picked me up because the first thing I remember is waking up just now."

"Try not to dwell on it." I said, still comforting her "Fortunately I know a bit of first aid, but I couldn't prevent you getting a fever." I released her and said "Oh, by the way, your clothes are on the chair over there. I had to take them off or you'd have got hypothermia."

She looked down and noticed her lack of clothing; she was blushing when she looked back up at me. "Don't worry." I said nervously, "I preserved your modesty."

She seemed reassured and she began to rise from the bed but as soon as her weight was on her legs, she stumbled. I caught her and put her arm around my shoulders, holding her up. "Woah, careful now, take it slow, you're still not fully recovered from last nights fever."

I took her into the bathroom and left her with some clean towels, her strength was recovering. As I turned to leave she put her hand on my shoulder and said quietly.

"Emrys, I...ah...I know you didn't have to do this, you know...coming to my rescue and giving me your bed and, well...thank you, you've been so kind."

I turned around again and stared deep into her eyes. Her face was so innocent, so cute and she was so beautiful. I realized that it was now or never and I began to move towards her. The moment seemed to have grabbed her too and she moved towards me. Time seemed to slow as we met in a tender kiss. You have no idea how good it felt, like all the problems in the world were suddenly gone and all that existed was the sensation of her lips on mine. They were so soft and as I embraced her, I very gently parted them with my tongue. She opened her mouth slightly to accommodate and I ran my tongue along the inside of her lips. She gasped ever so slightly and her own tongue nervously touched the tip of mine.

We kissed for several minutes, our tongues roaming around each others mouths. I savoured the sweet taste she had, never wanting the moment to end. I moved down slightly and sucked her bottom lip between mine. Her head arched back and she gave a slight moan. Finally I broke the kiss, but I remained holding her and staring deeply into her eyes. She was blushing again and mumbled, looking at the floor.

"I've never experienced that before."

I gently put my hand under her chin and lifted her head to look into my eyes. I said softly "A gorgeous girl like you has never kissed anyone?"

"Oh I've kissed people all right" she said "just never in the way we did just now. It was so passionate and loving, not like the meaningless fumbles I've had before."

I decided the time had come to tell her the truth, I muttered under my breath, "Eliza...there's something I need to tell you."

"What?" she replied, barely more than a whisper.

"I...I...I love you, I have ever since I first met you in high school. You're the most charming, intelligent, compassionate and beautiful girl I've ever met. I never had the guts to tell you how I felt because I knew it was stupid, I barely knew you as a friend."

She was staring at me, tears welling in her gorgeous eyes, but they were tears oh happiness and a wonderful smile lit up her face. She replied in a wistful tone. "Oh Emrys, I had no idea you thought that way about me. At school you always seemed so far away, I...I had feelings for you but I stupidly thought that expressing them may damage my reputation. I was an idiot, I...if I'd known how you felt I...please forgive me."

She was silently crying now, and I too felt tears in my eyes. Partially thinking of what may have happened sooner if we'd known, but mostly with joy at the thought we may finally be together. I cradled her in my arms as we both waited for the intense emotions to subside. At last she looked up at me; I kissed the tears off both her cheeks. Her voice came out shakily.

"Look at me, I'm dirty all over. I need a shower."

I smirked at her and said "Well seeing as you're my 'patient' I must insist someone accompanies you into the shower to make sure you don't collapse." She smiled a mischievous grin that I'd never seen on her face before. I could already feel the erection building in my trousers. She slowly, teasingly began to unclasp her bra at the back. As she did, she turned her back to me before letting it fall to the floor. She was doing a sexy little striptease; the day was turning out better than my wildest hopes. She slowly slid her panties down her legs, giving me a glimpse of the contents from behind. The finally, she turned around and stood completely naked before me.

I was stunned; I must have looked like an idiot staring at her with my jaw half way through the floor. Her body was more breathtaking than anything I'd ever seen in my life. She seemed slightly unsure, "Do you like it?" she asked, giving me a little twirl that sent her beautiful golden hair cascading round her torso. I pulled myself together and stammered, "I...I...wow Eliza, you're so beautiful, I've never seen anything so perfect." Her breasts were just the right size, not massive but well rounded and perky. From what I could see her pussy was neatly shaven with a tiny strip of blond pubes just above the slit.

Her voice brought me out of my trance, "Well don't just stand there silly, get your kit off." She climbed into the shower as I slid my socks off. By the time I was taking down my pants, she was already showering and the hot steamy water had misted up the glass shower door, obscuring her from view. I hoped that when I opened it, she'd still be there and this wasn't all a fantasy. As I prepared to get into the shower I saw myself in the mirror. It struck me, for the first time, how removed I was from my days as a weedy, gangly youth. Of course, I wasn't Hercules but there was an actually reasonable amount of muscle beneath my skin. Contrary to what most people think, there is a lot of physical and outdoor activity when you're a scientist and the effects were noticeable in my slight tan and increased muscle tone. My stubble had just started to come through and I thought wryly to myself that I may be able to pull this off. Be the handsome rescuer that all girls dreamed of having. There was only one way to know for sure. I slid back the shower door and stepped inside to join my love.