A Life So Changed

Story Info
A young french couple find hope in the arms in one another.
827 words
3.69
7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London, England, 2007.

An older woman (over 106 years old) is setting in her favorite chair in her library. Her name is Rosette. But everyone calls her Rose. Just then her great, great, granddaughter Elizabeth comes in.

Grandma are you ok?

O yes im fine dear, I was just thinking.

What were you thinking about?

When I was a young girl in France. I'm sure you don't want to hear about that though.

Actually it sounds quit interesting.

Well ok.

Paris, France, 1919.

I was 18 years old. Me father died 7 years ago on Titanic. He was going to America to make a better life for us. My mother spent most of her time in her bedroom. She took his death hard. I was only 11 and don't remember much about him. But watching my mother fall apart like that saddened me deeply. The only comfort I found was in a young man, a couple of years older than me. He moved here to France from England a few years ago. His name was James. (Medium blond hair, slim physic, very handsome). He would help me take care of my mother.

We had made love many times. But only with are eyes. But one day he got the news that his mother had become ill and died of a sever fever. I went over to his house to comfort him. He was asleep on his couch. I went over to wake him.

When he awoke, he looked at me and leaned up and kissed me on the lips. Then I leaned down to kiss him. We started kissing more and more heavily. He started unbuttoning my dress. I then stopped him and said. Is this right that we do this? What does your heart tell you he said? I then said. Make love to me, I want to be one with you. He then took off my dress. Then I took off his shirt. We were caressing each others body's. He then took off my bra, and then my underwear. He started kissing me. Starting with my neck, and then my breast. My heart was pounding fast and slow at the same time. I was so nervous but never felt so relaxed. I then started kissing his body. Then I unbuttoned his pants and took them off. And then his underwear.

I sat him upright. I then sat on top of him and slipped his penis into me. I started moving up and down at a slow and steady pace. He had his hands on my breast. He was rubbing them gently and softly. He was kissing my neck. And my breast moving slowly toward my nipple. His mouth was so warm. I could feel his penis throbbing in my vagina. It fit perfectly inside. Not to big, not to small. he filled me up completely. I then increased the rate at which I was moving.

We then moved into the bedroom. There he laid me down flat on the bed. I lay there with him touching my whole naked body. While he was doing this I started stroking his penis. I then put his penis into my mouth. He started shaking, and moaning. He ten laid himself over me. He slid his penis into my vagina. My vagina must have tightend up inside. Because his penis felt much larger. It felt like I was getting ripped open. It felt so good. We made love all day long. We ended up falling asleep on his bed.

I woke up a couple hours before he did. So I started making breakfast. While I was cooking he came up behind me and put his arms around me. He started kissing my neck. He then slid his hands underneath my robe, onto my breast. He began rubbing and squeezing them. He turned me around and began passionately kissing me. While doing this he lifted up my robe and grabbed a hold of my butt. He lifted me up and carried me over to the table. And slid his penis into my vagina. He was hitting the back wall of my vagina. The head of his penis was flicking my cervix back and forth, which made a popping sound. After a while I did something, which I thought was impossible. I ejaculated. At first I thought I peed on him. But it didn't smell like it. And defiantly didn't feel like it. It felt better than anything I had experienced before. He had ejaculated at the same time I had deep inside my vagina. We laded there on the kitchen table exosted.

I never forgot nor will I ever forget that day. He helped me get through my moms inevitable death. Unfortunately he was killed during ww1. But he will live on in my memory forever. For he changed the way I look at life, which is. (live every moment like its your last, for someday it will be).