A Lifetime Kink Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,532 Followers

In a frank discussion surrounding their mutual lack of a sex life while pleasantly high, Julianne skirted the subject of other parts of Europe having different laws regarding certain British illegalities.

If he could, she asked – if it were legal and she were consenting – would he like to experience sex with his mother? No, he said. It would be more than sex. Given such an opportunity he would make love to his mother and show her just how much he wanted to worship her.

Lee didn't quite have the vocabulary to express just how the ensuing sex scenes made him feel. He was no writer. His response was deep and primal, but he also felt deeply attracted to the idea that a mother could want to offer her son such an experience.

Maybe a little theatrical, like Stevie accused the TV show sex scenes of being, Julianne's story still struck him dumb, and caused his heart to throb like a bruised and bloody lump of muscle – that and all that had transpired in the back garden.

8

'Hey baby,' Stevie greeted, warmly but somewhat formally. She was typing away at something on her laptop. Lee handed the Kindle book back and turned to leave.

'Finished already?' she asked. He answered with a simple yes and jogged down the stairs to go rehydrate. Thoughtfully she flipped the screen down and swung her legs off the bed, not rushing to follow him.

She found him literally chugging cold orange juice, straight from the bottle. Lee's adam's apple pistoned up and down as he took down great gulps successively.

'I wasn't angry before,' Stevie assured, touching his stomach as she passed by and propped herself up on the worktop beside the kitchen sink. 'Sorry if I upset you.'

And what happened next was a testament if anything to their ever-altering new reality. Without hesitation, Lee put aside the bottle, wiped his mouth, and approached his mother to kiss her on the lips.

'I'm not upset,' he denied. 'I'm shocked how you let me do what I did.'

This time they were eye to eye, but with just less than a foot of distance between them. His hands rested on both thighs. 'Here we go again,' Stevie thought, and welcomed him with both hands on his hips. With a faint smile her eyes bore into him. She cocked her head, again looking at his lips momentarily.

She recalled how extremely turned on her son had left her, lying under him on the wet grass – so much so that she almost tore off her bikini completely to offer up her tits to him. That alone had screamed "have me!"

'You should be shocked that I did what I did,' she replied, and it sounded as though she was correcting him. In a way she was – taking the blame, if there was any, onto herself. If that's what it took for him to summon the courage to give in a little more, then she would now be willing to do that.

'I am,' Lee admitted, licking his lips.

'Did you like the story?' she sidetracked.

'I did!'

'It's one of my favourites,' she trailed off. 'How the mother just offers herself up to her son. It'd be hard to believe in reality. It wouldn't be that easily, surely...'

'Maybe if it was legal it would be?' Lee wondered.

'Wow, what if it was legal?' Stevie asked. There was a loaded question. Her mouth had just run dry all of a sudden. She asked for the orange juice and took a few slugs. 'What if it was? What do you think?'

'It'd be a lot easier,' Lee imagined aloud, his hands smoothly rubbing her thighs up and down. The chances were that he had no idea what that action was doing to her right now. Like lightning forks, her nerves lit up from her knees right up to her pelvis.

Meanwhile a different current was beginning to flow through the canal. Her stomach began to knot up as she became lost in thought. Somehow she carried on with a steady breath.

'Easier for us?' she wanted to say, but didn't.

And instead – 'Hmm, there's food for thought...'

'I don't think anyone would want it to be legal though,' Lee continued. That caught her attention.

'Well, yeah, society does frown,' Stevie gave her two cents rather seriously to the developing adult discussion. 'It probably never will be legal unless things were to change so seriously.'

'No,' Lee stopped her dead. 'I was thinking along the same lines as like when I smoke. Even if they couldn't put a tax on it, it'd become something else.'

Stevie traced the fingers of one hand up his naked torso, marvelling at how hard and smooth he was in places, before playfully scratching a nipple with her fingernails. 'How do you mean?' she probed.

'I mean maybe it's a kick because it's dangerous...'

Stevie cocked her head again, made the connection, and then laughed. 'True! But there are people who genuinely love each other, who aren't exploiting each other... and sex is still perfectly normal to everybody else. Why not them?'

Lee agreed whole-heartedly. 'I know...'

'But maybe sometimes it's not the act itself but how they feel afterwards,' Stevie pondered thoughtfully. She had thought of that plenty times, and particularly since that afternoon.

'Plenty people regret sex and move on, don't they?' he asked. She just smiled, and in the resulting silence, they both sensed that damned elephant again.

'So...' she started.

'So what?'

'How do you think you'd feel about the real thing... with me?'

Lee took a deep breath and shrugged. It seemed pretty obvious that he would by now. That was not the answer she was looking for, though. Still...

'I would,' he responded, and he was gazing right at her, smiling, nodding.

Stevie tried not to respond in kind. She hitched a heavy sigh, welling up inside, feeling like she might go delightfully insane. Letting it go softly, she smiled back.

She herself admitted with a slight nod, amazed at where this was going. This was the first time they'd talked about this face to face. 'And I've thought about it, trust me,' she continued boldly, now feeling light as a feather inside. 'But that's not what I'm asking.'

She reiterated then; 'How do you think you'd feel now if we'd had sex out there earlier?'

'I don't know,' he admitted. He was totally stumped. He just knew, as did the frequently priapismic ramrod between his legs, that it would have been insanely good while it lasted. 'Would you still love me?'

'Not loving you isn't an option, Lee,' Stevie reminded him. Her mother's instinct would never give up, no matter what. 'If you ever become a family man, you'd understand that.'

'Then I'd just care about making you happy, like I always do,' he answered confidently.

'Love you,' Stevie cooed, pursing her lips and leaning forward. Lee kissed her and mirrored the sentiment. 'And I'm glad we talked,' she concluded.

'Me too,' he said, begrudgingly letting go of his mother's warm silky thighs. She secretly lamented that too, for the lightning in her lower abdomen suddenly desisted.

And then a naughty thought came to mind. 'Not hitting the bong tonight?'

Lee grinned, then took another swig of juice. 'Why, do you want some?'

Wickedly she grinned and eagerly nodded. 'Yeah! I could make us some munchies and we could take them upstairs and watch a film in the bed?' she suggested.

Lee was all ears. Hopping down from the worktop, his mother lazily wiggled her behind over to the fridge. While she perused over sandwich meats and salads, he scanned her body up and down, seeing her differently again.

He wanted her in his bed more than she realised, or so he thought.

To be continued...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,532 Followers
12