A Lifetime of Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Lovers meet for a romantic getaway.
1.9k words
4.35
10.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long drive, they were meeting in Pennsylvania for a romantic getaway in the Poconos. All the while Jenna's mind raced, thinking about Patrick and their last weekend together. How gentle he was, how romantic, how udderly he'd captivated her heart. Jenna's heart skipped a beat for a moment as she thought of his smile, that warm glow that he had when he'd look into her eyes.

Aahhhh, I am so unbelievably lucky to have found you, Jenna thinks to herself. She looks ahead and notices to her delight, a sign reading, Poconos 5 miles. A smile appears on her face, she knows she will be with her love soon.

Jenna arrives at the resort, walks in to the front desk...the man behind the counter greets her with a smile. She tells him, I have a reservation for two under the name Adler, he pulls it up and says, yes ma'am...our deluxe suite with a heart shaped whirlpool, private pool and sauna, king size round bed and two wood-burning fireplaces. He hands her a key, as he's handing it too her he says, you are the first to arrive, your gentleman hasn't arrived as of yet. She politely thanks him for the information, turns and heads to their room.

Jenna walks in the door, the room is gorgeous. Fresh flowers everywhere, the room smells of them. She turns a corner, the bedroom...she drops her bag on the floor, looking for the shower. It is huge, with two shower heads...one on each side.

Jenna decides to get ready for Patrick's arrival by taking a much needed shower. She reaches in, turns on the shower, checking the temperature. Just right. She strip off her clothes, enters the shower...it feels so good after that long drive. Jenna's thoughts drift off to Patrick again, her hand lingers over her breast...tweaking a nipple, sliding her hand down her body til it reaches her wet pussy. She inserts a finger while rubbing her clit with the other hand, her every thought is of Patrick and herself making love. Jenna's pussy aches with wanting Patrick, wanting his hard cock. Wanting to feel his tongue inside her pussy.

Suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder. Jenna turns around, Patrick is standing behind her completely naked. His cock is hard as a rock, he's stroking it, slowly, up and down the shaft. Jenna drops to her knees, reaches out and grabs the base of his cock, licking it from base to tip. Her saliva thoroughly coating his dick, her tongue circles the tip of his cock. Teasing him with her tongue. Then in one quick move, she swallows his cock.

Patrick's breathing gets harder, Jenna knows he's very pleased with what she is doing to him. Patrick's hand reaches for her head, he grabs her hair, pushing her head back and forth on his shaft.

Patrick moans as his cock goes down her throat, watching it slide in and out of her lucious mouth.

Jenna reaches down with one hand, fondling Patrick's balls. On the next upward motion she releases his dick, her tongue travels down Patrick's shaft to his balls. She licks and sucks on them, while stroking his cock in her hand.

Jenna knows it won't be long, she can feel his impending orgasm. Her efforts build, she strokes his cock harder, faster...her mouth atop his dick as she impales herself on it, sucking it while cupping his balls, rolling them in her hands...

Patrick thrusts his hips to her mouth, his cock slides down her throat to the hilt. Patrick moans aloud, calling her name...he screams out to her, I'm going to cum!

With a final thrust Patrick's cum fills her mouth, Jenna swallows every bit of cum never wanting to lose a drop.

Patrick reaches down, pulling Jenna up to him and kisses her lips. He can taste his cum on her lips as they part, their tongues seeking out each other.

They turn off the shower, walk to the other side of the suite where there is a heart-shaped whirlpool. Patrick turns it on, steps in and reaches for Jenna's hand. As she steps in Patrick gazes at her body, she turns as if modeling for him. As she turns he grabs Jenna's ass, all she hears is...yummmmy as she turns to face him, a smile across his lips. She tells him, well thank you but what you just gave me was yummy...and I want more. Patrick tells her that there is plently of time for more, but right now he wants too taste her.

With that, he grabs Jenna by the waist, sets her on the edge of the whirlpool, his face in front of her wet pussy. Patrick's tongue reaches for it, entering her with just the tip. He reaches up, pinching her now erect nipples in his fingertips. His tongue enters her pussy, licking and sucking til she can't take it any longer. She moans loudly, telling him... I'm going to cum honey.

Patrick begins eating her pussy with wild abandon, reaching up to nibble on her clit... she loses it. I'm cummmmming my love, she screams out, coating his face in her juices.

Patrick licks Jenna's pussy til there is nothing left, his face soaked by now in her cum. She bends down, kissing him, tasting herself on his lips. Yummy, isn't it, he says to her with a wicked grin.

By now, Patrick's cock is rock hard again. Jenna slides down from the ledge, into the tub, which is bubbling up a storm. It's warmth nothing compared to that of Patrick's hard cock which is throbbing with excitement.

Jenna turns, facing the ledge...

Her hands grasping the edge of the whirlpool, she bends over begging him too fuck her. Patrick aims his cock at the entrance to her pussy, just the tip entering her. Jenna stops him, whispering, no my love... I'm giving you a special gift tonight. Fuck me in the ass!

Patrick's look turns to shock. He's not believing what he's hearing from her, as is evident by the look on his face. Are you sure?, Patrick asks with extreme care and concern in his voice knowing that Jenna has never experienced anal sex before.

I'm positive, she tells him, with a look of total love in her eyes. I trust you and know you would never hurt me, Jenna tells him.

If it hurts too much than tell me and I will stop, he says to her as he kisses her lips with the utmost of love.

Patrick's dick still at the entrance to Jenna's pussy, he slip it in and out and few times just to lube it up with her wetness. Then, with every ounce of strength Patrick can muster, he slowly penetrates her tight ass. Just the tip at first, not wanting to hurt her.

Then a little further, inch by inch he penetrates her as she grows accustomed to the feel of his cock inside her ass. Patrick waits while Jenna adjusts to the intrusion, she tells him it's ok. Fuck my ass honey!!

Patrick slowly pulls his cock back, then thrusts forward. It feels so good they both cry out in complete exctasy as Patrick fights the urge to cum so soon. He moves a hand to her pussy, rubbing it as his assault on her ass continues. Jenna cries out as her orgasm fast approaches, her pussy drenching his hand in wetness.

Jenna's orgasm sends shockwaves to Patrick's cock, he can't hold back. He thrusts harder, his cock deep within her as he shouts out that he's going to cum in her ass.

Jenna can feel Patrick spilling his seed into her inner depths. It's warmness heated by their passion for each other. His head falls atop her back, all she can hear are the words... Fucking Awesome... as his breathing begins to come back to normal.

They climb out from the tub, walking hand in hand to the bedroom where they lay down together and fall asleep, udderly exhausted from their first of what was to be an eventful weekend.

Patrick awakens the next morning, looking over to watch Jenna sleeping next to him, a smile crosses his lips. His mind replays the night before, how wonderful it was, how special. He still cannot believe that it really happened.

Patrick's cock starts to twitch in excitement. He reaches down, his fist firmly gripping his engorged shaft, with smooth slow stokes his hand moves up and down the entire length of his hard cock.

Patrick turns to Jenna, kisses a trail down her neck, to her chest. Trailing his tongue around each breast before making contact with her right nipple. He sucks it between his lips, flicking it with his tongue and biting on it. Jenna slowly awakens as she feels Patrick's lips on her body. A smile appears on her face. Patrick says in a sexy voice, Good Morning sweetie! Lay back while I have my breakfast, he tells her, a wicked grin on his face.

Patrick part Jenna's legs, his tongue roaming her thighs. Warm kisses along her pussy send shivers down her spine. His tongue enters her pussy, deeper and deeper, his tongue trying to reach as far as possible. Low moans escape her, she calls out to Patrick, eat my pussy...make me cum.

Patrick responds with wild abandon, his tongue thrashes inside her hot pussy. He sucks on her clit, as she arches her back screaming out his name. You're going to make me cum, Jenna tells him. Patrick sucks harder, Jenna's orgasm hits her, her body shakes uncontrollably. Her thighs tightening around Patrick's head as he tastes her juices, he doesn't stop eating her. His tongue licking her pussy, taking in all her cum, lapping it up like he hadn't had a drink in years.

Patrick reaches up, kisses Jenna. That was the best breakfast I've had in quite some time, he tells her.

I'm glad you liked it hon, is her reply. It looks like I need something in my stomach also, she says as she sees Patrick's hard cock, the tip glistening with pre-cum.

Jenna lowers her head to his cock. She takes an inch at a time til she feels it hit the back of her throat. She strokes his cock with her mouth, sucking it back and forth into her inviting lips. It throbs, it's harder than ever... she moves her lips to the tip of his dick, sucking on only the first couple inches. Her tongue ever so lightly licking the tip, tasting the cum oozing from his cock. Mmmmmmmm...you taste so good, Jenna says to Patrick. She resumes sucking his cock, his hips thrusting upward wanting to release his cum in her awaiting mouth.

Jenna reaches down massaging his balls, they tighten, she knows he's going to cum at any moment. She swallows his cock, still playing with his balls as she feels his impending orgasm.

Patrick tells her he's going to cum in her mouth. She sucks harder, wanting to taste every bit of his hot cum. She wants to feel it slide down her throat, down to her stomach.

Patrick moans in pleasure, his orgasm takes over his body as he thrusts his cock deep down her throat. Cum shoots into Jenna's mouth, she swallows the first blast. Her mouth is filled with cum, she looks up at him and swallows it all. A smile on her face, as she tells him, this was the best wake up call I've ever had.