A Lifetime of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers

I got hard from crawling into her warmth still lingering in the bed. I could smell her unique smell mingled in the sheets distinctively hers. I knew her body so well. My hormones raged. I didn't think I'd sleep. I woke up to the smell of coffee coming from the kitchen and the chatter of two females who obviously were the best of friends. I was terribly horny.

I was greeted by two warm smiles, handed a cup of coffee and asked to sit down. "Why is it you never have spoken of your mountain retreat?" my wife asked. I thought for a moment. I had never gone near the place since the time my sister had left me. It plain hurt too much. The cabin had been the place where I had played and loved with my sibling.

Then after thinking about shrugging it off with a casual, "I don't know" I told the truth. I looked straight at my sister's deep warm brown eyes and spoke of my love. I left out nothing, my fear when she left me, my jealously, my rage, and my overwhelming sorrow; which seemed some how to cumulated at the cabin. I found I could not go near it or think of it. I turned to my wife, startled by the implausible blue after I had started to descend into the deeps of my sister's brown. "I hope you feel I had reasons enough I had not meant to deceive or fabricate in any way dear. It simply never came up in our conversations"

"I know honey," she replied, "Your sister and I would like it if you would take us both to the mountain next weekend. We feel your happiness would return if I where there. Your sister has said she would help you to make the transition." They both smiled. The smiles reminded me how much I loved them both. I agreed. The subject was dropped and we returned to the mundane conservations of living. Nothing was ever said about the talks they had the previous night.

True to my word, the next weekend found us following the somewhat overgrown path from the access road to the cabin. Three packs containing more than enough food on our backs. The two women cleaned and aired the cabin while I split wood for the fire before it became to dark to see. Although the day had been beautifully warm the nights in the mountains cooled rapidly. I soon had a large fire in the old stone fire place and thought to fire up the cook stove. My sister said not to bother and brought out several bottles of wine from her pack. That surprised me. The weight penalty was considerable. To complete my surprise, my wife brought out several more. Both women had been carrying far more than they should have. I chastised them gently. Both women looked contrite. I'm not sure I believed it. We sat in front of the fire sipping wine, enjoying each others company, basking in the warmth. The women planned the next days hiking.

Finally late in the evening, extremely mellow from the wine we went to bed. My sister insisted my wife and I take my parents old bedroom. She took her own directly across the cabin. Let me tell you those rooms were rooms in name only. They had no doors and the walls were only seven feet tall. Well short of the roof overhead. Sound bounced off the roof and could be clearly heard about the place.

My wife, as we settled pussy kissed me deeply, told me I had made her too horny and insisted I fuck her. Yes it's the word she used. She told me the mountain air had made her extremely lusty and she was beyond loving. She wanted a fuck! Her language and the motions of her body against mine soon had me highly aroused. I hadn't forgotten my sister. It was a case of being so libidinous I didn't care. I mounted my beauty and began the motions of love. The damn bed began to squeak. About the same time my wife began to grunt deeply. I thrust harder. She planted her feet firmly with knees high and heaved her hips upwards bring her ass off the bed, her cunt deeply filled with my cock. Our bellies slapped together. We repeated the motion time and time again. My wife began to yell fuck me, fuck me, in time to our rhythm. I drove my cock into a slimy wet sea. The headboard began to bang against the wall. I didn't care. My wife screamed. I came. As my cum warmed her cunt I heard a deep moan fill the cabin. It hadn't come from my wife. The next morning, my sister asked if I had enjoyed myself, my wife laughed, as she told me she had certainly enjoyed the noise. Then I remembered the moan in the night.

After breakfast we headed up mountain to the lake about six miles away alternating every mile. The trail was visible so my wife would take her turn at lead. The day grew warm. I enjoyed the motion of buttocks in front of me. Disappointed; when it was my turn to lead. Finally the exercise and heat got to me. I removed my shirt. Both women did too, with their bras following into the knapsacks I insisted we all carry. Compasses, first aid kits and the women with our lunch split between the two of them. I carried the same with the exception I was responsible for our water supply. As you can imagine this had become terrible important to me. But I digress. There I was admiring four succulent breasts beautiful to behold. I have to admit they were the only real ones I ever saw in my life. They were gorgeous to me. We continued up the mountain I mindful of my sister's old don't touch rule. I watched the breasts bounce and the buttocks move under the jeans as I followed them both. Typically male I was unable to leave things alone and removed my pants but chickened out when it came to my underwear. Then I passed them to take the lead. There were a few cat calls but I continued along the trail. I looked forward to the next switch in the lead. Sure enough my sister passed me wearing only a thong. Her bottom muscles clenching and unclenching with each step. I assumed correctly my wife followed similarly attired. I knew what I had to do.

I stopped asking them to wait as I removed my remaining piece of clothing. Soon we were all moving along the trail wearing only the packs. We arrived at the lake and used our clothes for seating. We ate our lunch. The ladies stood as I sat there and walked along the shore. I watched their bodies and suddenly realized how different they were. Had I unconsciously made such a choice? I don't know. I always looked at and remembered eyes but I seldom paid serious attention to bodies once I had established I liked them.

My wife was slightly taller and slimmer than my sister. Her hair was raven black, shinning in the sun. Her skin was alabaster, almost marble white. I dug the suntan lotion out of the first aid kit. Her completion was flawless. Breasts were high and perky. Large, but not so large as to drag them down her chest. Her hips flared out bringing a beautiful sway to her walk. Her buttocks were firm. So tight, there were only tiny jiggles when she walked. I thought her shape to be superb.

My sister was a honey Blonde. Her hair streaked naturally by the sun. She had always had a dark completion easily enhanced by the sun. Freckles covered her nose and the top of her chest just above her pendulant breasts. Her chest was deeper than my wife's and her body seemed to have been buttered with and extra quarter inch of fat bringing a fullness to her shape. Her buttocks more rounded. Their jiggles more pronounced. I thought her shape to be superb.

I called my wife and began to cover her body in sun tan lotion. Her front first as any male who saw her would. My sister took a bottle from her pack and did her back. Soon my cock was a pole waving in the breeze as I continued to slather lotion on her breasts, watching my sibling as she did my wife's buttocks. I was so horny. My wife turned to her and asked "would it be all right if I fucked him?" My wife took hold of my cock as she asked; standing talking to my sister as though it was the most natural thing in the world. "As you can see he really needs some help." My sister thought it a fine idea. She felt she would like to see what she had heard in the night.

They both rearranged our clothing into a bed. My wife lay upon it bring her knees up to present the classic woman in need. I mounted her in front of my sister thrusting into her as I use to do my sister on the mountain. My sister sat beside us watching with her knees spread wide, her ankles crossed, two finger deeply imbedded in her twat. My sister began to talk to my wife as though they were comparing notes. "Doesn't he have a fine cock?" she asked. Then she told her to open her cunt up a little wider. Let it all in she advised. My wife complied, spreading her legs so wide my sister held onto one to assist her. My wife used her stomach muscles to curl her pelvis higher to I could penetrate more deeply into her. "That's it," said my sister as her own fingers flew in her pussy. "Fuck him hard and fast. Get your snatch filled with cum. Climax on his cock" Then sis moaned out her own climax, the first one of hers I had seen in many years. I watched her body shudder while unbeknownst to me; deep blue eyes watched me watch my sister. Suddenly, her body, which had laid forgotten for a moment under me; started shaking. Those spasms soon brought on my own as I filled her cunt with my sperm.

We returned to the cabin. I enjoyed their bodies as we walked. The first part of the way I could see the juices of our love run down my wife's leg. I was tempted to stop her and lick them off her milky inner thighs, but resisted the temptation instead choosing to watch my sister's bum not knowing if I would be ever allowed to touch it again.

Dinner was a pleasant affair. The wine flowed and the talk, as the women began to discuss my attributes thoroughly. The evening progressed and they told each other of the time I did this or that. They explained to each how I made love to them. They laughed at times. I sometimes explained my actions. Soon I was ready for bed and said so. I wanted her pussy kiss which I loved so much. The girls prepared for bed each getting into night gowns which fell to just bellow their buttocks. I was a little surprised because my wife and I normally slept in the nude. My sister placed a small pot of water on the wood stove well back from where it would boil; it would stay warm during the night. I did not ask why thinking it was for something she wanted in the morning.

My wife and I went to bed. She crawling in on one side and I the other. To my shock my sister was right behind me crawling in as I looked at my wife only to see laughter in those beautiful blue eyes. I tuned the other way to find soft brown ones staring at me as their owner asked me if after all these years I still wanted to fuck her. I did. She did. We did. As my wife watched, I yanked the nightie over her head exposing the heavy breasts burying my face in them as my hand entered a swamp of sticky love juices. I brought the hand up smearing the juices over her breasts and licked them thoroughly. Then I went directly to her source rubbing my face in her cunt covering my chin, lips, nose, and forehead, in her slime. Licking her sex I forced her to produce even more as I rolled my face in her core. I couldn't get enough it had been too long. I reared up as I had so many years ago, face glistening from her spend and moving forward drove my cock deep into her cunt; once again to hear the rhythmic sound of her voice saying over and over, cock me, cock me, cock me which I now understood to mean "fill my cunt with cock and fuck me until I'm helpless." I filled her with my own cum as her body shuddered in orgasmic bliss around my cock. I went down on her again, giving her head as I ate our mixture. I brought her to another orgasm on my tongue, her hands holding my head as her ass thrust her snatch against my mouth. I rolled over in the bed between my two women chest heaving trying to regain oxygen. My sister slipped from the bed and returned in a moment bearing the pot of warm water, soap, and a wash clothe. She carefully bathed me where ever her body's fluids had touched me.

Then brown eyes looked at blue and said, "your turn." My wife immediately began to kiss me assuring with those kisses I had done no wrong. Then she told me the whole weekend at the cabin had been choreographed by my sister and her. The night of my sister listening, the screwing at the lake followed their plans almost exactly. My stunning blue eyes then sat up in bed and stripped the nightie over her head signaling I was not yet done that night. She rolled into my arms with her mouth against my ear and explained as my sister listened that she had suspected something when my sister confronted us at the church. She went to meet my sister to find out what she was like. The night she asked about whether we were intimate was the night she made up her mind.

My sister, if she would like, would be her gift to me. I told her she had already given me the greatest gift she could, herself. My wife told me she felt it was a flawed gift, but I also was flawed in the love of my sister. Since I had ignored her flaw, she decided to ignore mine. As I had indulged her she arranged with my sister to indulge me. I told it was totally unnecessary, but I was overjoyed to make love to my sister again. Her wonderful blue eyes held mine as she told me she knew she didn't have to, but it gave her great delight to see my joy. She then straddled my face; pussy kissed me deeply, before sliding my cock into her pussy. My wife rode me with her favorite back and forth motion. While she ground her hips she asked my sister how the sex had come about.

Sis told her about the winter storm and the loving which had followed. She left out nothing and when she told how she had placed the condom on me, I finally asked a question I realized had been in the back of my mind for years. "Sis I know you were a virgin, where did you learn that? You slipped it on as though you had been doing it for years."

"I practiced," she laughed, "on a carrot. I must have gone through at least three condoms trying to get it right. I read somewhere men don't like condoms but they like having them applied that way. I wanted our loving to be perfect." My wife's hips began to move with an up and down motion. I knew soon I would cum inside of her. I asked my sister if she wanted to watch me eat my own cum while my wife pussy kissed me before sleep. That was how my sister found out about our ritual of bedtime pussy kisses.

My life became idealistic, my sister visiting us more frequently over night as time went by. For a while the washing ritual took place between the loving until one night my wife told my sister not to bother and took my cock into her mouth savoring the musky flavor of my sister's juices. After that, they would simply alternate each loving me completely before passing me to the other. Although they would watch each other love me they would never do it together saying it was my duty to concentrate on them solely as individuals. It was heaven on earth for me and I loved them both dearly, not always living up to their expectations because I would often sneak a peek at the other while making love. I guess I just had to see if the other was anxiously waiting her turn. I was never to think otherwise although I have wondered since if they were on to me.

Then it happened the lowest time of my life when I almost ruined everything. When I arrived home one night I found my sister already there in tears. Her husband was leaving her. I forgot everything in a moment of rejoicing for myself and blurted, "thank god you've finally dumped that asshole." My sister turned and with a look of such deep anger it bordered on hatred. Tears forgotten she pounded her fists on my chest calling me terrible things until she whirled away and started heading for the door. I was frozen in shock unable to move as the door opened. I knew with a cold understanding which went to my core, I would never see her again. Then, my blue-eyed angle saved my life, reached past me and brought my sister into her arms, the only time I ever saw them embrace. My blue-eyed wonder who looked at me with such anger, as she brought my sister back into our home speaking in her ear so I could not hear. I don't know to this day what arguments or inducements she had, I only know she was successful in calming my sister before she turned to me, her speech and look scathing, and asked if that was how I honored my commitments to her. She reminded me of my promise that in a moment of stupidity was forever broken.

My tears started to flow as I attempted to apologize to her but I was not allowed to as she flayed me with her anger. "Do you understand your sister is the one responsible for you finding me? She asked and then explained without waiting for a reply. "Oh she didn't know who I was or what I looked like or even my name, but she knew I existed. Through her ex-husband, she gave you the opportunity to find me. She has always loved you more than life itself. She was at you graduation and every other event of meaning in your life even if you didn't know she was there. She kept close track of you always as you should know, her phone call coming just one day after our engagement." She castigated me far into the evening not allowing an answer from me, scorching me with her eyes steely blue, stabbing me to my deepest substance. She explained to me in excruciating detail how my sister's love of me destroyed her own marriage. Her husband didn't know whom, but he knew she loved another.

I turned to my sister and was rebuffed. My tears continued as I found myself unable to justify my words and actions. I finally went to bed sobbing into my pillow sure I had destroyed both my wife's and my sister's love; comprehending my sister's decisions, on the precipice of losing her. I don't know how long I cried before they entered the bed one on each side of me. I could feel they where suntil stiff with anger but at least they were there. Then I could smell my wife her aroma filling me with love as her pussy waited to give me a good night kiss. In my fear and humiliation I turned my head away only to hear her soft voice say "Is this again how you honor your commitments to me?" I could hear the tears in her eyes and turned back kissing her pussy with all the ardor I could muster asking her forgiveness with each movement of my tongue each touch of my lips as she honored her commitment to me. Then my sister pussy kissed me as well and I was allowed to hold them both as I feel asleep wondering why I was so fortunate to be able to hold the love of those exceptional women.

Days passed and I understood my forgiveness would take a little while. Each night, I was pussy kissed beautifully, but conversations were strained at times and there was no long passionate loving I had grown so use to. I began to despair; possibly, I had destroyed enough of their love and would never see the kind of physical union I had previously enjoyed. It mattered greatly to me but I consoled myself knowing I still had them in my life; happy to live with them under any circumstance, any requirements. However, my body craved sexual release and the nightly kisses further inflamed my sexual appetite. Masturbation was out of the question with these two luscious bodies lying beside me each night. I began to have nocturnal emissions with the accompanying dreams. These dreams always included them both as with salacious carnality they would wither against my body slathering it with their warm juices spreading their nectars everywhere, as they sucked me to orgasm. One night, unbeknownst to me, I ejaculated against my wife's thigh waking her with the familiar warmth she had always enjoyed.

The following day my sister and wife had a conference with me as the subject. Obviously, each was waiting for the other to begin sexual play again. My wife felt since my sister was the offended party she should initiate the renewed sexual contact while my sister assumed my wife as owner of record had first rights. This actually led to an argument, which was resolved late in the day with a solution that broke their own rules of sexual etiquette. Both admitted to being extremely horny freely admitting to the increased juices being produced by bodies requiring sexual stimulation. Between the pussy kisses at night and the horniness during the day they laughed at the number of times they had to change their panties. My wife had already explained my nocturnal emissions to my sister, so they both knew I too had been suffering.

phsssst
phsssst
191 Followers