A Lifetime of Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

His eyes burned with passion as he stretched out on the bed beside her. His form seeming to take substance in the flashes of lightening that filtered through her window. The touch of his hand on her cheek seemed almost real. She imagined she felt his tongue searching for an opening between her lips before forcing it hungrily into her mouth. Her mind swirled as she remembered all the times that they battled like this in real life. Instinctively, she found herself sucking her bottom lip until it was swollen and pulsing.

Her thighs parted slowly as her thumb rubbed her clit. Arching her back, her body yearned to be touched; how she needed to be touched! Tears of frustration and loneliness ran down her cheeks yet the tension within her body continued to tighten like a spring. Her lover placed a hand on her breast as his mouth explored her neck, alternating between long sensuous licks and erotic slow nibbles as soft whimpers began to float from between her lips.

She felt herself grow moister as the vision seemed to become more real. She imagined she felt the bed shift and move as he made his way down into her cleavage, burying his face between her heaving globes, his tongue tracing her valley.

Licking a thumb and forefinger, she captured a nipple imagining it was her lover's wet mouth wrapped around it, sucking on it. She felt her body respond as goosebumps suddenly popped out around the skin surrounding her areola while her nipples grew harder, longer, and more sensitive. She moaned in pleasure, imagining his mouth feeding on her hungrily, his hand squeezing and kneading her breasts. Sweat trickled down into her cleavage, pooling there as if it were her lovers saliva.

Again she seemed to feel the bed move as he continued to use his mouth and tongue to explore her. She moaned louder as she realized where he was headed and let out a small gasp as she felt his imaginary finger probe into her core. He slid his finger gently in and out as he slid down the length of her body and eased her legs further apart.

Her desire flared as she imagined his face within inches of what made her a woman. The aroma of her arousal increased as her dream lover started showering her with soft kisses on her inner thigh before working his way up to her pussy. He was blowing lightly on the hypersensitive flesh. Her back arched pressing herself closer as he kissed her outer lips. The feel of his tongue spreading her nether lips, probing and tracing every nook and cranny, sampling all the delights she contained there sent thrills of longing surging throughout her body.

She imagined him placing his hands under her ass, lifting her womanhood higher so he could feast on her ... licking, sucking, flicking, and nibbling. She imagined her hands pulling his face into her, forcing her pussy against him, his tongue alternating between trips up and down her slit or burying itself deep in her. She imagined herself wrapping her legs around his back while he laid on his stomach pleasuring her.

The booming thunder of the storm seemed to heighten the sensations as she felt her body tremble from her approaching orgasm. The muscles of her arms were tiring as she continued to rub her clit but in her mind she saw her lover pull away, saying "Not yet," as he slid up over her body until the tip of his cock rested at the opening of her waiting sheath.

Placing three fingers together, she drove them into her aroused pussy in one continuous thrust. Only the sound of the thunder covered her groans as she imagined her lover impaling her with his shaft; partly pain, but mostly pleasure. She squeezed her legs together, trapping her hand as she began to thrust in and out. Waves of ecstasy shot through her as she felt her pussy being stretched while the fires of her desire were being fanned each time the palm of her hand slapped against her clit.

Her body trembled and twisted as the intensity of her passion increased. "Fuck me. Fill me with your cock, darling. Pound me. Mmmmmmmm ... I've missed this soooooo much," she murmured. In fact, it had been months since she'd pleasured herself in this or any other fashion. It had been the sound of the whistling wind and booming of the thunder that seemed to trigger her need, and now they were driving her higher and higher as her fingers became a blur.

A wet, squishy sound filled the room as the nectar flowed from her core to cover her fingers, hand, pussy, and thighs. "Close ... so close ... just a little more, baby ... yes ... now ... harder ... deeper," she panted.

The muscles of her arms were burning from exertion until, with one final thrust, she arched her back leaving only her shoulders and feet on the bed. The world seemed to melt around her as her orgasm exploded within and she screamed through clenched teeth, "cummmmm ... CCUUMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG," while her vaginal muscles sucked her fingers in deeper, milking them as if they were her lover's cock.

As if by a twist of fate, the brightest lightening bolt of the night struck as she reached her peak. With the clarity of daylight, she could see her lover in her mind's eye yet it wasn't her husband's face it was ..., "ADAM?" she screamed as she rocketed even higher into orgasmic bliss.

She lay on the bed, her body coming slowly done from her sexual high, the last image burned into her memory. "When? How?" she asked herself as she withdrew her hand and sucked her fingers clean without realizing what she was doing. She sighed and as her orgasm receded, she felt a sudden surge of guilt and shame at what had happened. "Adam? My own stepson?" she thought over and over again as she pulled her covers up over her. Tears of loneliness and frustration dropped from her cheeks, like the falling rain outside, as she drifted off into a restless sleep.

The following morning when she awoke, the storm had barely diminished. The thunder continued to rumble, bouncing off the valley walls, as the rain caused rivulets and small streams to form in the yard. Already on edge from the events the night before, she found herself wandering around the house trying anything possible to stay away from Adam.

So lost in thought about what had happened, she didn't even hear Adam as he called, "Jess ... Jess ... Jessie," until he touched her shoulder.

"Wha ...," she replied, startled.

"I asked if you were ok. You seem lost."

"I didn't sleep very good last night. These storms always remind me of your dad and ... well ... things have changed a lot since he passed. Our talk yesterday just reminded me of the times he and I spent together and the plans we had."

"Ya? What kind of plans? You never shared any of that after dad died."

Looking out the window, the world seemed to disappear and be replaced by what they had hoped for. "A lot is actually what you already accomplished, you know ... the ranch, the cattle, your schooling ...," and then before she realized what she was saying she said, "more kids."

Adam stood there taking it all in. He had known about dad's plans for the ranch and cattle from a journal he had found in his desk drawer. He even knew about how strongly his dad felt about him completing college ... but more kids? That he had no idea about. "Really? You and dad talked about having kids?"

Spinning around, so she was looking at him, her hands on her hips, she questioned, "And just what's so wrong with that?" an irritated tone in her voice.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. It's just that I never knew," he apologized.

"Well there's a lot you don't know about what went on between your dad and I," she snarled.

"Hey ... I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to get you so upset."

"It's not your fault," she sighed. "It's just that ... I miss him ... A LOT," she continued. "I miss seeing his smile in the morning or that goofy look he got when he tried to keep a secret. I miss hearing his boots as he walked across the porch or his voice when he yelled from out in the yard." Then, almost as if something inside of her had collapsed, she finished, "... and I miss feeling him next to me in bed at night or when we made lo ..."

Silently, he watched her before replying, "Ya, I understand."

"I'm not sure you do," she whispered as she walked away.

For the first time, he realized just how hard life had been for her since his dad's death and while he hadn't said anything when she started to mention it, how hard it must be for her to be alone ... especially at night.

At the same time he also found himself looking at her differently. For the first time since she'd come to the ranch, he looked at her not as his step-mom or his dad's widow but as woman ... a sensual woman who had needs just as he did.

By mid-afternoon, the storm had passed. The sun came out and everything returned to normal ... except that both Adam and Jessie continuously thought about the conversation they had during the storm, while stealing furtive glances at each other.

"What would he think if he knew?"

"Would she be upset if I told her ...?"

The questions going through their mind's were endless.

Days quickly became weeks and then months. The long days of Summer disappeared to be replaced by the cold, damp days of Fall, and while neither said a thing about the conversation, they'd both felt a growing sense of apprehension and anticipation as well.

The first Winter storm was unlike anything either had ever seen. The sky turned from blue to grey to black within an hour. Large, wet snow flakes began to fall accompanied by high, swirling winds and thunder that sounded more like cannons ricocheting off the canyon walls. The electrical power went out almost immediately and once again Adam and Jessie found themselves seated in front of the large fireplace.

In the beginning, their conversations were short and halting followed by long pauses yet, as the evening progressed, they felt themselves growing closer as walls began to crumble and fall.

As the storm grew in ferocity, Adam noticed Jessie shiver even with the heat from the fire. Getting up, he grabbed a blanket from the back of the sofa and gently laid

it across her shoulders.

Her hands came up immediately and held his hands on her shoulders. She lowered a cheek and brushed it against the back of his hand. "Thank you," she whispered.

"My pleasure," she replied, quietly.

Neither said another word for several minutes, as if frozen in place, while they stared into the fire.

Then Adam became aware of his hands being slowly drawn downwards over the top of Jessie's top until they rested on her breasts. He felt the full, softness of her globes and the hardening cap of her nipple as it pressed into his palm. Instinctively, he tried to pull away only to have her tighten her grip on his hands, holding them in place.

"I want this," she murmured as she looked up over her shoulders at him. "I've been thinking about what we said the last time we spent a night like this. In fact, I've thought about it a lot and ...," she emphasized as she squeezed his hands as they encircled her breasts, "I'm yours if you want me. I don't want to be alone any more. I don't want to sleep without someone beside me. I want ... I want the children that I planned on having with your dad ... and I want you to be the father," she finished before turning away to look back at the fire.

Adam stood there looking down at the top of her head before replying, "You know if we do this there will be no going back? Dad's been gone too long to say the baby's his and you haven't been seen around town with anyone so we could say 'It was an accident' between you and a lover."

Standing, she turned and looked at him. "I know and, honestly, I don't care. Like I said, I've been thinking about this a lot. I know I'm no 'spring chicken' any more and though I could probably get another guy to do this I want it to be with someone I care about and who cares about me."

She moved closer and he wrapped his arms around her. "You know I care. I always have. In fact, if we're going to be totally honest, I used to fantasize about being with you."

Though she knew what he meant, she played innocent to help get past any doubts, asking, "Being with me?"

Pulling her even closer, until their body's pressed against each other, he whispered, "Making love to you."

The corners of her mouth turned up in a teasing smile as she asked, "But what if I don't want be made love to?"

A quizzical look filled his face.

"Did your dad ever explain about the two different types of men when it comes to being with a woman?"

As if a light bulb had been turned on, he recalled the talk he and his dad had one evening while sitting around a campfire years ago. "Ya, he said there were 'lovers' and 'fuckers.' The 'lovers' did everything they could to please the woman because it also made it better for the man. The 'fucker', on the other hand, was only interested in getting himself off."

"Ahhhhhh," she said as she nodded her head, "and did he also tell you that there are times when a woman wants ... or needs ... a fucker instead of a lover?"

A glint of understanding filled his eyes as he thought about what she'd said. "So you don't want a 'lover', you want a 'fucker'?"

"Actually, no. Tonight I need a lover more than anything in the world. I need to be held, caressed, teased, and pampered. I need to feel like someone cares about me instead of feeling so alone. Tomorrow night though ...," she murmured as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her.

"Tomorrow night?"

"Shhhhhhhh, we can talk about that later," she cut him off as her lips met his.

Instinctively, his hand slid up to the back of her head, entangling his fingers in her hair. Months and possibly years of desire surged through him as he returned her kiss. His tongue parted her lips and probed inward to find her tongue.

Surprised, she pulled away and sighed, "Wow."

"Ya," was all he answered before pulling her back to him sealing his lips on hers once again. At the same instant, his free hand moved around to the front of her flannel shirt and began unbuttoning it.

A shiver ran through her, from head to toe.

When he reached the top button, he slid the soft material off of her shoulder, exposing her breast. Without breaking their kiss, he brought his hand to it. Large and soft, he put the palm of his hand over her nipple, closing his fingers over as much as possible. Gently, he began to squeeze and caress the fullness of her globes.

Pulling away he looked into her eyes, the delicate scent of her drifting up to him. "Mmmmm, you smell good."

"I didn't even get a chance to shower today before the storm hit," she murmured.

Leaning over, he took in a deep breath, "Then it must just be you because I definitely smell something nice," he whispered as he pressed his nose against the sloping flesh beneath her ear.

"Ohmigod. Please ... please don't stop," she whimpered as she leaned against him.

Silently, he continued to nuzzle her neck, kissing and nipping at the exposed skin. He felt her tremble in his arms as he slid his hands down to her hips.

"Sooooooo gooooood," she groaned as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. Lovingly she stroked his head. "I've needed this so bad," she continued as she tilted her head back exposing more of her neck to his kisses.

He slid his hands under her shirt and moved them upwards, teasing and exploring the flesh of her back. His kisses became more passionate as he lightly sucked on her neck.

"Do it," she sighed. "Suck on my neck. Mark me, brand me as yours."

Consumed with lust and desire, he planted open-mouthed kisses along her neck and jaw line until he reached the tip of her chin. Glancing upwards, he saw that she had closed her eyes and had a contented smile on her face. With the slow, lethalness of mountain cat, he moved back upwards, pressing his lips against hers in a soft, lingering kiss.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as their lips met once again. Unconsciously, she began to grind herself against the him, causing a bulge to grow in the front of his pants.

Turning to the side to release the pressure between them, he was surprised when he felt her place her hand on the growing bulge.

She broke the kiss and murmured with a yearning in her eyes, "Don't turn away. I want to feel it pressing against me. I want to remember what it's like to have a man's cock pushing against me ... to feel how much he wants me."

"I'm here anytime you need it," he said as he resumed kissing her neck. Inch by inch he explored her until he hit a spot where the neck meets the shoulder. Instantly, he felt her tense up as she wrapped her arms around him tighter.

"What are you doing to me?" she said in a voice so soft he barely heard it.

Ignoring the question, he continued exploring the area, alternating between soft kisses and gentle love bites.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod," she panted, struggling to bring air into her lungs as constant, low moans escaped her.

As he ran his hands back up along her body, he slid her shirt completely off her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor.

"Yesssssssss," was her only reply.

Ever so slowly, his kisses left her neck descending to the area just above her breasts.

Suddenly pulling away, she fanned her face as she said, "Either it's gotten very hot in here or ... we're wearing way too many clothes."

"Which do you think it is?" he asked teasingly.

"Well, I can only think of one way to be sure," she answered, a lusty glint in her eyes as she reached for the button on her jeans.

Within moments, they were both nude, their clothing laying strewn at their feet. Adam's gaze ran up and down her body, his own reacting to the sight.

"34DD-24-38," she said as she placed her hands on her hips, shifting them back and forth on the tips of her toes.

"Ha?" he replied so enthralled by the sight of her that he barely heard what she was saying.

"I said, '34DD-24-38'," she emphasized as she ran her hands over her body.

"I'm ahhhh ... sorry, it's just ... the sight of you ..."

Tilting her head back, she laughed softly. "I've been known to have that effect on some men."

Embarrassed, he stood there as his cock grew harder and longer at the sight before him.

"Is there anything you'd like to know about?" she asked mockingly.

"I ... ahhhhh ..."

"Well, how about I tell you a few things and then you can ask whatever pops into your mind?"

The only answer he could give without embarrassing himself further was to nod his head.

Standing in the firelight she spoke tenderly. "I'm almost 35 years old as you know. I was born in a small town in Minnesota. I 'blossomed' early and had most of this," she said as she spun around 360-degrees to let him look at every part of her body, "before I turned 16. My measurement are 34DD-24-38 like I said and except for a few moles I had removed, it's all natural, including this" she continued as she spread her legs revealing the blonde fur that outlined her pussy. "I had a lot of guys try to get into my pants after I developed, but I didn't lose my virginity until after I turned 18. I had a few lovers while I was in college but nothing serious. I bummed around going from job to job until I landed here. When I met your dad, I knew something was different. You know the rest," she finished.

"I have only one question," he asked as he bent his finger indicating she should come closer. "Do you like to kiss?"

"Absolutely," she answered seductively as she stepped back into his arms.

The feel of her body against his sent every nerve into overdrive. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest, her hardened nipples pushing against him like stone pebbles. Her skin felt like warm velvet. Her hands sent shockwaves through him as they traced over his chest and then around his neck only to be surpassed by the feeling of his cock as it slid across the silky, soft hair of her nether region.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers