A Lifetime of Storms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

He shifted slightly and felt her spread her legs, allowing his cock access to the lust-engorged puffiness of her outer lips. Only to feel her shift once again bringing her legs back together, trapping his cock there.

"Gotcha," she murmured.

Placing a hand on her ass, he pressed his body against her. "Got you, too," he whispered as he gently raised her chin using his other hand. Again their lips met but this time any hesitancy or doubt had vanished.

Immediately she returned his kiss, pressing her lips firmly against his. Their lips parted and the kiss grew to something far more meaningful. Time stood still; their lips pressed against one another, their tongues sought entry and battled with each other as their passion grew to unforeseen heights. In a sudden explosion of lust, she tightened her grip on him, driving them into a frenzy of desire.

The storm outside didn't compare to the lust-driven storm inside. Moans of pleasure and desire filled the room. To anyone who might have seen them it would have reminded them of a Greek statue as his hand cupped her breast, squeezing and fondling it as she slowly moved her hips up and down the length of his trapped member.

Abruptly, he pushed her away, the two of them gasping for air.

"Sit down," he said as he led her back to her chair.

Once seated, he placed a leg between hers and gently pushed.

Instinctively, she spread her legs providing him access to the treasure within.

Dropping to his knees, he moved forward until his cock was again nestled against the lips of her pussy.

"This is it. This when I'm finally going to get to feel his cock buried in me," she thought as a low, guttural moan escaped her lips but it wasn't. Instead he moved even closer, his cock sliding up the moist furrow between her nether lips.

Both of them let out loud moans, "OOOOooooohhhhhhh," as sparks flew between them as the tip of his cock brushed against her womanly nerve center.

"Jessie," he gasped as he lowered his head to her neck, seeking that special place he'd found earlier.

"Ohmigod," she rasped at the touch of his tongue flicking across her flesh. Grabbing him by the hair, she pulled him away until she could see his face. "Where did you ever learn ...?" she started before he finished with his answer.

"I told you the first woman I ever saw nude was the wife of a seasonal worker, well ... there have been other wives since then and they've each taught me something new and important including how to find those 'special places' each woman has and even more importantly how to take my time."

"Aaaarrrggghhhh," she rasped, jokingly, as she released his head, pulling it back to her special spot.

His lips and tongue danced across her neck, alternating side to side while his hands cupped, fondled, and kneaded her breasts.

"Ohhhhhhh, you are such a tease," she groaned. "Sooooo good but I need you to ..." she finished as she cupped one of her tits, lifting and offering it to him.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied enthusiastically as he descended on the offered globe. Changing tactics, he latched onto a nipple immediately, sucking it deep into his mouth.

Again she let out a groan, "UUUUHHHHMMMMM," as she pulled him tight against her, sealing his mouth against her orb. "That's it lover. Suck my tit. Yessssss, tease my nipple. So fucking sensitive. Oh god, I've missed this."

She continued to moan as he assaulted her tit, sucking as much as possible into his mouth before slowly releasing it until only the nipple was being held between his teeth. Her breathing began to take on a gasping rhythm as she thrust her hips forward grinding her pussy against his cock until it wedged itself between the pussy lips and he felt the underside of his cock suddenly soaked in her hot juices.

Her slit was drenched with her warm nectar, the escaping aroma sending his mind into a whirl and causing a primal growl to rumble from his chest.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she groaned as his onslaught intensified.

He sucked on her breast as she ran her hand through his hair, mashing his face down against the pliable flesh. Releasing her left tit, he quickly latched onto her right nipple as if a child seeking nourishment.

"No more, no more," she panted as she reached down between them wrapping her hand around his cock guiding it toward her womanly treasure. "Can't wait. Need you now. Need to feel you filling me ... stretching me," she crooned as she placed her other hand on his ass, her fingernails digging into them.

All resistance disappeared as he realized the moment they had been waiting for was upon them. Pulling from her breast, he looked down as the head of his cock slowly disappeared between her nether lips and into the burning, cleaving opening of her pussy. Suddenly he felt her hands on his hips holding him from entering any further.

"Now I have a question," she gasped.

Looking at her, he saw beads of sweat popping out on her forehead.

"How big are you down there?" she indicated by looking down between her legs.

"I honestly don't know."

"Well, I'll tell you what! We're definitely going to find out!"

Concerned that he might be hurting her, he began to withdraw his shaft.

With the lightening-speed of a rattlesnake her hands released his hips and grabbed his ass holding him in place. "NNNNnnoooo," she wailed. "Don't even think about it!"

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I didn't say you were hurting me or that I wanted you to stop! Maybe it's because I haven't been fucked in quite awhile or maybe you're just that big but it feels like you're stuffing a baseball bat into me."

"I don't know ... maybe we shouldn't ..."

"Adam, I want this ... I need this. I want your cock deep inside of me. I want you to stretch me. I want to feel you buried deep inside me ... and honestly, I like what I'm feeling right now. It hurts a little bit but it also feels ... mmmmmm ... good. Now slide that cock of yours back inside me. Slow ... slow ... that's it ... keep going ... Yesssss," she whispered as she pulled him close and whispered into his ear.

He felt light-headed and the world seemed to spin around him. He felt her hands on either side of his face drawing his lips to hers. As they kissed, he slowly eased his cock deeper and deeper into her flaming core. The feeling was almost indescribable; wet, warm, velvety-soft, while her muscles were clenching and squeezing him, pulling him deeper. Unbelievably, it felt even wetter and hotter as his shaft delved into her, almost as if he were drilling into a volcano.

Still moving slowly, he sensed, more than felt, a change, almost a hesitancy from her the deeper he went. Breaking their kiss, she panted to fill her lungs.

"More ... more ... keep going ... almost ... there ..."

With one final push, he felt the tip of his cock hit the back wall of her pussy, her cervix, the entrance to her holy of holies.

Her head tilted backwards as she screamed, "FFFFFUUUCCCKKKKKK," while she arched her back, pressing her pussy against him. Her fingernails dug into his back and her legs tightened around his waist, locking her ankles.

At that exact moment, the loudest thunder clap of the storm rocked the house as if the storm gods of old were voicing their approval.

"AAArrrgghhhh" he grunted.

"Just like this," she gasped. "This is what I've wanted. Pound me ... Fuck me ... rip me open with your cock."

Overcome by the delicious feelings, he slowly pulled his cock out slightly and then pushed it back down into her fiery sheath. The sensation of her wet, hot flesh wrapped around his cock sent fire coursing up and down his shaft. The pleasure quickly almost too intense to tolerate.

He realized that she was feeling the same way as she arched her hips, using her legs to pull him even deeper inside her scorching core. "Need this ... need your cock ... fucking me ... ooohhhhhhhh ... ya ... ya ... like that ... fuck me ... aaahhhhhhhhh."

Everything around them faded until it was a blur, the only reality being the sensations they were feeling with each other. The feel of her hard, distended nipples scrapping against his chest. The aroma of her sexual juices filling their nostrils as they leaked from her to coat their groins and inner thighs. The feel of her pussy muscles clamping and unclamping around his cock as it pressed against her cervix. The squishy sound of her overflowing pussy being matched by the, "slap, slap, slap," of their skin with each thrust.

"Unbelievable, un-fucking-believable," he grunted.

"Believe it baby," she grunted in return. "I'm all yours from now on, anytime, anyplace."

Holding himself deep inside of her pussy, he bent down and kissed her again. As she returned his kiss, she opened her mouth, snaking her tongue into his mouth. They held each other tightly, kissing deeply as their hips flattened against each other.

The passion and desire intensified by months of waiting, poured through his body building into a white-hot spasm of ecstasy as the tension within his balls approached the boiling point. "Gonna cum. Gonna cum soon. Ohhhh fuck ... so good," he sighed as he buried his face into her neck, once again, seeking her special spot while pistoning his cock in and out of her burning channel

"Do it. Fuck me. Cum for me. Cum IN me," she stressed, tightening her legs around his hips as she arched her back, pressing her tits tightly against his chest as her pussy slid down onto his cock taking it to the very root. "Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... going to cum, too. Do it ... fuck me ... fill me with your cum," she continued before crying out, "... breed me. Give me a baby," as her body started to spasm and writher beneath him.

Over and over he plunged into her pussy, pressing against her cervix as his pelvis mashed against her clit. Their pent-up passion burst forth as they suddenly became two clawing, biting animals rushing towards release. His cock felt like a piece of super-heated iron within her forge as their bodies moved in a rhythm as old as time.

"NOW, BABY. FUCK ME. FILL MY WITH YOUR CUM. HARDER ... FUCK IT ... FUCK ME ... HARDER ... DEEPER ... NOW ... NOW ... OHMIGOD ... AAAARRRGGHHHHH ... CUMMMMIIINNGGGGG," she groaned as she felt him thrust the length of his cock in her.

"ME, TOOOOOOOO," he screamed, the sound resounding throughout the room as he buried himself in her, pressing the tip against the opening to her womb.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... ohmigod," she grunted every time she felt a strand of his baby-making cream rocket from the tip of his cock splattering the walls of her pussy.

His cock jerked over and over again, sending more and more cum into her until it filled to overflowing and ran down over his balls and the crease of her ass, dropping to the floor where it became a mixed pool of juices.

Time stopped as they held onto each other, drowning in a pleasure that bordered on pain. Collapsing against each other, they wandered the grayness of post-orgasmic bliss, little knowing if a life had been sparked or not.

Only the growing pain in his knees finally brought Adam back to reality, Jessie's arms still wrapped around him. "I have to move," he whispered.

A look of exhaustion and satisfaction his only answer until she mumbled, "Stay in me."

Using what strength he still had, he grabbed the blanket off the back of the chair as he lifted her, keeping his cock nestled inside of her as he slid them to the carpeted floor. The fire had burned low, lighting the room in a soft, intimate glow as he pulled the blanket over them while the pitter-patter of the rain outside provided a gentle melody as they fell asleep.

When he woke later, he instantly felt four things; a stiffness in his knees that he hadn't imagined was possible, a feeling of satisfaction that he hoped would never end, a hard-on pressing against the blanket that was covering him, and most importantly, Jessie nestled against his side.

He turned his head and found himself staring into her eyes. "Hello, beautiful."

"Hello yourself, handsome," she replied as her eyes traveled down to the bulge in the blanket. "I see that I didn't wear everything out last night."

"I'm glad I didn't," she said seductively as she leaned over him. "I'd hate to think I had destroyed something so marvelous."

They stared into each other's eyes for several moments, communicating in a way that required no words until their head slowly came together, their mouths locking onto each other. The second their lips touched, sparks went off between them and they quickly found themselves entangled in each other's arms as if they were old lovers who hadn't seen each other in years.

"Mmmmmmm, I love kissing you," she moaned, circling her arms around his neck as she pressed her body against his. Their lips sealed to each other as their tongues once again battled.

"You make me feel ...," she paused, lost for words. "I can't explain it. On one hand I feel free and alive like never before and yet on the other hand I feel totally possessed ... safe, almost as if you owned me. Maybe that's the answer ... I feel safe enough to be exactly what I need to be at that moment. I can be your friend, your partner, your lover, your slut, or anything else you might want without any doubts or reservations because I know you'll never force me to be anything I don't want to be. Does that make sense?"

"Perfectly," he whispered as his hands roamed down her side, over her hip grabbing her round, shapely ass. Pulling her closer, he kneaded the dough-like flesh causing her slit to rub against his swollen cock.

"Ohhhhhhh, I can already feel my pussy getting wet just from you touching me like this."

As if it had a mind of its own, his hand left her ass and moved over her hip seeking the wet treasure she had spoken of. His fingertips quickly found the fur surrounding her womanhood, slick and matted with her juices. They moved through the thatch gliding between her lust-swollen outer lips, entering her saturated canal.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHGGGggg," she crooned as his fingers entered her.

He worked two fingers deep into her and was surprised at how hot and wet she truly was. Instantly, her body responded to his touch, humping against his fingers, moving them in and out of her aroused love tunnel as she moaned continuously.

"Do you remember what your father always said when he was talking about breeding the cows?"

"Ya," he replied with a snicker on his face, "Once is NEVER enough."

"He was right," she answered as she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs. "Get that fuck-stick of yours inside me. Stretch me like you did last night. Remember what I said about a woman needing a 'fucker' sometimes? Well, now is one of THOSE times. I want you to pound me. I want to feel your cock ramming into the core of me and I want to feel you filling me with another load of your cum. I want you to breed me just like a bull takes a cow."

Rolling over so he was positioned between her legs, he felt her wrap her hand around his rod guiding it into her.

"Now, lover. Give me your cock."

Lowering himself, he was amazed as he felt his cockhead spread and penetrate her. In one long, continuous thrust he drove into her until he came to rest against her cervix.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssssss," she hissed as she raised her hips to meet his onslaught.

"Put this under me," she pleaded as she handed him a pillow. "Put it under my hips. That way it will make it easier for you to bury your cock in me and later on ... it will help to keep your cum in me so it enters my womb," as she arched her back.

He balanced on one arm as he slid the pillow under her. As he settled back against her, he realized that the new position was causing her pussy to rub and grip areas of his cock that had never been touched before. It was all he could do to keep from cummimg right then and there as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Instinctively, he began thrusting into her, holding his cock inside the quivering tunnel as he bent down and began to suck on her tits.

"OOOOHHHHHHHH ... YES ... THAT'S IT ... SUCK MY TITS ... AAAAAAHHHHH ... SO GOOD ... FUCK ME ...," she screamed as he withdrew his shaft until just the tip was being held within her nether lips and then rapidly thrust into her.

She began to meet each of his strokes by lifting her ass off the pillow and driving her lust-crazed tunnel onto his shaft. "Fuck me ... ya ... ya ... ohhhhhh ... just like that ... pound my pussy ... do it ... fuck me. Oh, god I feel like such a slut ... your slut ... yours and only yours. Mmmmmm ... don't stop, baby ... drill me ... shove it all the way inside me ... ahhhhhhhhh ... yesssssss," she grunted in time with his thrusts.

Hearing her and feeling her squirming under him triggered a deep-rooted primal desire to possess her and make her 'his woman'. The pace quickened as he drove his cock in and out of her clinging wetness.

"OHHH,YESSSS, SWEETHEART, DO ME, DO ME, DO MEEEEE," she cried out, continuing to meet his downward thrust with an equally vigorous upward one.

Pulling his knees up, he shifted so he was kneeling between her splayed legs. He grabbed her hips as he fucked her with deep, brutal strokes. He could feel every sensation as his cock plowed in and out of her clinging core. Just as exciting was the feel of his balls slapping against her ass each time her buried himself in her.

In and out, in and out, he drove himself into her again and again. This was not like their time together the night before. Now they had become nothing more than two animals giving in to their most basic of needs. Time stopped as they fucked. He became a Neanderthal whose only purpose in life was to possess the woman beneath him by breeding her. He hammered into her with seemingly endless energy until he felt her body jerking under him as she started to cum.

"OHMIGOD ... OHMIGOD ... I'M GOING TO CUMMMMMMMMMMM," she wailed as her whole body began to shake and quiver while her legs tightened around his waist in a death lock.

Senseless to what was happening to her, he continued to slam into her core. Somewhere in the deepest recesses of his mind he realized that he was grunting each time the head of his cock smashed against her cervix which only strengthened his primal urges. "Gonna cum, too. Gonna fill your pussy with my cum. Gonna knock you up ... fill you with a baby ... MY BABY," he snarled as he felt his cum rocketing up the length of his cock and splattering against the walls of her pussy. Instantly, he felt her body jerk and stiffen as her second orgasm crashed over her.

Her mouth flew open as if to scream but not a sound came forth as he continued to drive into her.

Clinging to each other, their minds shot off to a world of brightly-colored fireworks and blistering-hot sensations. The room was filled with the sound of their gasping breath as they rode wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. When, at last, there was nothing left and they collapsed exhausted and yet satisfied in a way neither had ever experienced before.

Silently they stayed there, holding each other, keeping his cock imbedded in her like a cork in a bottle. Time became meaningless for them. It could have been minutes or days before his dwindling cock finally slipped from her. Rolling over, he lay there replaying each moment until he felt her stir next to him.

"Thank you," was all she said as she snuggled against his body, using his arm as a pillow while they drifted off to sleep once again.

When Adam woke up later, the sun was already up and the smell of coffee filled the air, telling him that at some point the power had been restored. Wrapping the blanket over his shoulders, he followed the aroma of the coffee and soon found Jessie in the kitchen. It was apparent that she'd been up awhile since she was already dressed in jeans, a flannel shirt, and a pair of knee-high leather moccasins.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers