A Lift Home can be Rewarding

Story Info
Picking up my wife after a night out is always a pleasure.
1.1k words
4.08
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Sally has a night out on the town I always pick her up. It's about an 80 minute round trip but I always like to make sure she is home safe.

As I pull up outside the bar I could see Sally waiting for me, looking, as always gorgeous.

Sally slides in to the passenger seat and flashes me a wicked little smile, looking directly in my eyes she drops her gaze to my crotch, a sure sign she's going to tease me all the way home.

As we drive off she turns to me and with a smile says, 'Do you know I used to be bi-curious?'

Well I did but is how the teasing usually starts. I've always found it a massive turn on, two women kissing passionately is one of my favourite fantasies.

So as I drive along Sally describes long lingering kisses with women, their lipsticked lips brushing across her breasts, their tongues flicking and licking her nipples as they harden. She smiles, that naughty little smile and continues describing how their fingers, red, varnished nails sliding down into her pants to caress her beautiful little pussy. And believe me it is a gorgeous little pussy.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat. Sally knows, without even looking, that I am hard, really, really hard. The large bulge in my pants is glaringly obvious! That wicked grin, a grin which spreads across Sally's face as she reaches across and with just the tips of her fingers, traces the outline of the straining head of my cock.

'Is that nice Charlie?'

I can't help but groan out loud as Sally's touch makes my cock strain even harder against my jeans, aching, wanting Sally to pull it out and feel her touch against my skin. As often happens, Sally has made it clear that with the right words and just the very tips of her slender fingers she has me desperate for her.

Sally takes my hand and slides it along the inside of her thigh so my fingers are touching her through her sheer black knickers.

She whispers ''Make me wet Charlie'

I gentle rub her lips through her knickers, Sally reclines her seat and closes her eyes, she lets out a gentle sigh. With both of her hands Sally unbuttons her dress, pulling it open to reveal a lace bra. Sliding one strap off her shoulder she lifts a perfect little breast out of the lace to expose a gorgeous pert nipple, the fingers of her left hand brush across it as it hardens, her thumb and finger gently squeeze it. I slip my hand inside Sally's knickers and gently rub her, my fingers searching out the little hard button, her back arches in ecstasy. A moan slips from her bright red lips as her head tilts back and turns to look at me.

We are flying along quiet country roads. I am so turned on now I want to pull over in a lane and have Sally on the back seat or on the hot bonnet of the car, bent over, her dress pushed up over her tight little arse. But no. I'm going to wait. I want to wait and get Sally home, I want Sally's mouth and tongue on my cock, her pussy. I need it bad but I'm going to wait.

I am on the final stretch of road to our home. It's a long twisting road, Sally takes my hand from between her legs and places it on the steering wheel.

'I need your cock, get me home quickly!'

I didn't need asking twice. I don't think I've ever got home so quickly. My mind racing with the anticipation of her body and the pleasure it going to give me.

We pull up outside our house and I am out of the car, opening the passenger door I take Sally's hand, she laughs as I rush her up the steps, through the front door and inside our house. My cock is bursting to get free of my jeans. I kiss Sally, pushing her against the wall before stepping back and unbuckling my belt, pulling my jean buttons apart I lift out my cock. Sally bends over and quickly sucks me into her mouth, her soft lips wrapped around the head of cock, her hand stroking along my shaft as her tongue expertly lashes across the head, I tilt my head back and let out a long moan.

'The feels soon good Sally, don't stop'.

She brushes her hair behind her ear. Her tongue masterfully caresses the rim around the head. Sally knows this will have me coming in minutes... or less!

I can't take much more without coming, I pull Sally up, turn her around and bend her over the sofa, she laughs and looks, provocatively over her shoulder. Her bright red lipstick smudged across her lips. I push her skirt up over her gorgeous little arse, grab the waist of her knickers pulling them down to her shoes. I take in the view, her perfect arse, small pert and round. I place one hand on the small of Sally's back and with the other grip the base of my shaft and squeeze my cock into her, she is so so tight. I ease my cock in one stroke at a time, each stroke getting deeper and deeper, my hips are pressed against her cheeks. I am so close to coming I have to wait a few seconds before I withdraw and then begin to thrust in and out. Slow, long strokes, each ending with my hips pushed tight against her arse.

I reach forward and pull the front of her dress apart so I can hold her lovely little breasts and rub the nipples on the palms of my hands. Sally pulls her self up straight so I can kiss her neck, her head turns so I can kiss her lips.

Sally fixes her eyes on mine 'Pussy is fine but nothing can beat your cock' she whispers "now fuck me, fuck me hard'. Those words nearly push me over the edge.

I'm thrusting faster my balls slapping against her, my balls tighten and I feel my cock stiffen, I'm coming, waves of pleasure radiating from my cock push me over the edge I'm thrusting hard and deep coming and coming. Coming so hard. Now Sally is tensing. She comes, her hair is falling forward over her face.

I look down, along her back, her neck and to her beautiful face. I lean forward and kiss her neck.

'This is why I insist on picking you up Sally'.