A Light Bit of Friskiness

Story Info
Wife teaches husband how to behave (friendly).
2.9k words
4
25.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work was endless and exhausting. Everybody needed something -- Now! Now! Now! -- and nobody was grateful. You were looking forward to coming home, taking your boots off and finally relaxing. You were looking forward to having no responsibilities, nobody to tell you want to do or how to do it. Just relaxing. I knew. But. That would not be the case tonight. As everyone left the building to head home to their families, you were stuck at the office, working late again...

The phone rings.

"Thank you for calling [the business]..." you answer. There is a pause, "hello?"

"You are not to speak another word," I said.

"Hi, hon," you started, ready to explain why you were not home yet.

"-Sshhh!!" I interrupted, "You don't get to talk. Just listen, and follow my orders... Now, close your eyes. ...are you eyes closed?"

"Yes-"

"No speaking!! Haha. I want to describe myself for you. Listen. I am at home right now, sitting on the kitchen counter. I am wearing my black satin teddy, the one that just barely covers my ass, and the counter is very cold because I couldn't seem to find my panties... The chill is making my nipples very perky. I like to pinch them a little when they are perky-" you can hear a couple sharp breaths and know that I am pinching them while I talk to you, "I just took a long, hot bath and my legs are very smooth. I'm running my hand up between my thighs right now... mmm, it's not just my legs that are smooth... Oh, baby... I'm getting so wet..."

"Ooh-"

"Shh! Now. Unzip your pants."

"What, for real?" you say, "I'm at work and I-"

"Shhh!! No talking. I know you are alone. Unzip your pants. Don't take them off, just unzip them." I wait until I hear your zipper in the background, "I'm imagining your hard cock right now, while I touch myself. Oh, I love the way it feels. Touch it for me, rub it. I miss your body. I want to lick your cock and play with your balls. Put your hand inside your boxer briefs and touch your balls for me."

You were a little reluctant at first, but now you've put your hand to work and you touch yourself as I talk,

"I want to tease your cock with my tongue and then take you as deeply as I can."

You're smiling and letting your fingers wrap around your shaft.

"Now stop."

You open your eyes for a second, "What?"

"Stop touching yourself and zip up. No more speaking. I have left you a note on the table. When you come home, you are to follow the instructions and wait for me."

The phone clicks and goes silent. Somehow that last bit of paperwork seems less important and you grab your car keys. Even though the drive it quick, it seems to take forever. Your body is excited and you imagine how I look in my black teddy. You already know how soft the material feels over my tits and how it doesn't take much to lift it up and sneak a quick peek. Then you remember how I said I wasn't wearing any panties. As you pull into the driveway you notice that there are no lights on in the house. When you open the door, there is just a candle on the table next to a small piece of paper. The note reads:

"Go to the bedroom and take off your uniform. Everything must go. The master tub has been filled with a hot bath. Wash yourself and shave. Drink the champagne, but do not take too long. When you are finished, put on the clothes and accessories provided. Everything must be used. Wait for me on the bed. There is no speaking."

You smirk and stroll over to the bath. You quickly wash up and have a quick shave, foregoing the champagne as a silly request. When you get out, there is a pair of black silk boxers waiting on the bed next to a soft eye mask and some ...silly bracelets or something. You put on the boxers and lay on the bed, pulling the mask over your eyes. Then you wait. A few minutes go by and nothing happens. You peek out of the mask, but nobody is around. You re-read the note and frown, "Everything must be used." So, you reach for the fuzzy bracelets.

As soon as you cover your eyes again, you can hear the door opening. Someone is walking around in the room. The footsteps get closer and you can feel my breath on your cheek.

"That took you long enough," I growl and bite your lip gently. You reach out for me and wrap your arms around my waist, trying to pull me down to you for a better kiss, but I resist.

"No, no," I say, "You're taking the orders tonight, and I won't tolerate insubordination. Now lay still."

You relax onto your back and you feel my body as I mount you. My legs keep your arms pinned to your side. I slowly move my body so that the bottom edge of my teddy drags across your chest. I study your face and notice when you smile or lick your lips. I lower myself to you and you can feel the warmth f my body as I rub my pussy lightly over your chest. You reach your hands up and try to cop a quick feel under my teddy, but I slap them away and jump off.

"Oh, you think you can just do whatever you want, huh?" I say as I stretch your arms out to the side. You can feel me playing with the bracelets.

"You're going to be fun to break," I growl. You hear a click and realize you can no longer pull your arms back. You are tied to the bed. To test the security, I run my fingers along your rib cage, tickling you lightly. Yep. You aren't going anywhere.

I sigh, "See what you've made me do? You just couldn't wait to feel my pussy, could you? You just had to feel how wet I was, didn't you?" I rub myself with my finger, covering it with my juices. "Don't worry," I say, "I'm wet alright." Then I circle my wet finger over your right nipple. It feels cold, then suddenly hot. I am licking my own cum off your nipple. To your other nipple, I give a quick pinch.

"Do you need more proof?" I ask. You nod your head. I walk over to your left side. Your wrist is held down to the bed and your hand hangs off the side. I lean over and kiss your finger tips. Then I swirl my tongue around your middle finger and begin to suck it. I stand up and straddle your hand with my pussy just out of reach. I bend in all your fingers but the middle one and then I lower myself so that you can just touch my lips. My hips move back and forth and I inch slowly closer and your finger runs between them. God, I am wet! I'm so warm and soft and just when you thought I might pull away, I grab your wrist and push your finger deep inside me.

"Oooh!" I moan and arch my back. It feels so good to have your finger inside me. I thrust your finger inside me again, moaning, then one more time. Then I pull myself off of your hand.

"See?" I said, "Now, that was generous of me, but don't you think that if I'm in charge, I should get what I want instead?" You nod. "Good. And what I want is to have my tits sucked."

I jump on top of you again and you can feel my hot pussy on your belly. I run my finger over your lips and then lean in to kiss you. It is a more aggressive kiss than you expect and I wrestle your tongue into my mouth and suck on it while I push my hips against you. Then I suck your lip and nibble your neck. When I lean in again, it isn't a kiss you get, but my nipple brushing lightly against your mouth. I've pulled my teddy down to expose both breasts. You have to lean up to catch them, like bobbing for apples, and when you do you suck my nipples hard. I let out another moan and push my whole tit against your face. Then I push my tits together and burry your tongue in my cleavage. I love to feel it wriggle around and you shake your head back and forth between them, sucking or nibbling any nipple that gets close.

"Oh yes baby, that's good," I say, "but you're not done yet. Now I want you to fuck them." I slide off of you and sit to your side. My hands run down your strong chest and over your abs, down to your boxers. My fingers rub the hard bulge that's pushing your boxers up in a tent.

"I need to make sure you're hard enough to give my tits a proper fucking." I explain and I wrap my fingers around and grip your cock against the cool fabric of your shorts. You are very hard and it is driving me crazy. I massage your upper thighs and your balls a little before grabbing onto the elastic band of your boxers and snapping it against your belly.

"Don't enjoy this too much," I laugh, "It's my night after all."

Then I pull your boxers down, running my thumbs along your shaft as I go. You can feel my breath against the tip of your cock and my hands slide back up your legs and begin to stroke you gently, but firmly. Then I put both hands around you and slide both thumbs up the middle until a little bead of cum glistens at the tip. I use my finger to spread it around the head and then I lick it off. When you feel my tongue against you, you groan a little and push your hips up to me, parting my lips with your hard cock. I push your hips back down to the bed and suck just the tip of your cock, hard. Then I swirl my tongue around in circles and bob my head, taking in a little more of you each time. When I get down to the base and am holding your cock to the back of my throat, I push my tongue hard against you and you moan again -- I love to make you moan! And when I am in charge, I can make you moan whenever I want. But right now, you have a job to do.

I make sure that your cock it nice and wet, rubbing it with my hands. I lean over your head again and rub my tits in your face so that you can lick them again. Then I take your blindfold off.

"I want you to see what I'm making you do." I go to the foot of the bed and push your knees open so I can kneel between them. Then I lean close and rub my tits against your cock. I massage them with my hands and push them together to squeeze your cock in between. I use your cock to fuck my tits while I look up at you. Every now and then I look down and flick my tongue over the tip.

"You look like you're enjoying this," I say. You smile. "Well that's no good. You're here at my disposal. And I'm here to break your pride." Even though I say this, I am still rubbing against you, "Just a minute," I say and close my eyes to enjoy feeling your cock between my tits. I begin to move a little faster, holding you tighter. You rock your hips up in rhythm, but as soon as you move, I release you.

"You're not too good at following directions, are you?" I say, "For instance..." I walk out of the room and return with the full champagne glass you left, "didn't I tell you to drink this? Well, you're going to drink it now."

I unclip your wrists from the ties and have you sit up on your knees. I clip your wrists together behind your back.

"Now, before we get to work, you need to remove my clothes." You shrug your shoulders as if to say that you need your hands back, but I just shake my head. I stand at the foot of the bed and wait. You walk across the mattress on your knees and bite at the strap of my teddy, pulling it over my shoulder.

"Not that way." I say. I put the strap back on. You have to lean in, between my legs and bite the bottom hem of the dress. The edge barely covers me and you press your face against my mound to get the fabric. Feeling your warmth s close drives me wild and when you try to pull the material into your mouth with your tongue, I swear I can feel you flick my clit quickly. My head is spinning, but we have work to do! You pull the teddy up and I can feel you breathing against my belly. I take it from there and pull it over my head.

Now I am standing before you, fully naked. I help you off the bed and have you kneel to the side, while I retrieve the champagne glass. I lean across the bed to reach it, making sure to arch my back and give you a full view of my pussy from behind. I look over my shoulder to make sure you behave and I spread my legs a little. I slide on finger between my lips and you can see how wet I am. I make sure I am less than a foot from your face and I tease you a little, running my fingers between my lips and over my clit. I moan a little and begin to rub faster. Then I slide one finger inside and arch my back. I move it in and out slowly, and then I switch fingers. Now two fingers are very wet and I continue to rub myself. I turn around and sit on the edge of the bed and finger myself in front of you. Then I extend my hand so that you can lick my fingers and I put both of them inside my pussy.

"Mmm," I moan. I take a sip of the champagne, and then I lick my fingers too, smiling at you. I dip my fingers into the champagne and then let you lick the champagne off. I dip them in again and rub them on my pussy.

"I think it's time to drink your champagne now." I begin to drip drops of champagne onto my pussy, "and you better not let any of it go to waste."

You quickly move in and begin to lick whatever champagne I trickle between my thighs, giving extra attention to my clit. I'm breathing heavily and running out of champagne.

"Make sure you get it all!" I say and pull your head against me. You push your tongue inside of me and I let out a little moan. I shudder when you suck at my lips and clit. God, you do amazing things with your tongue! I use my fingers to spread myself open for you and I can feel my hips begin to writhe when you press your tongue against my clit again. I lean forward enough to unlock your wrists and I look you in the eye.

"Make me cum." I say, but I barely get the words out before you are thrusting two fingers inside of me and I am trembling in ecstasy, "Oh fuck! Don't stop!! Aahh!!!!" You're fucking amazing! I rock my hips hard against your hand as I cum. I am incredibly wet, but there's one thing I want even more. Panting, I sit up and paw you onto your back.

"Give me your cock!" I say as I straddle you. As I push you inside of me, I hold your hands down to your side. I bounce up and down on your hard cock, moaning and writhing. I reach behind my back with one hand and play with your balls while I ride you. As soon as I am no longer holding your wrists down, you roll me onto my back and push my legs up over my head.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!" I scream as you ram me so hard with your cock. I'm coming again and all I can do is moan and dig my fingers into your back, trying to hold on as you continue to fuck me. You begin to move faster and harder and I know you are close. I'm so turned on to have you cum inside me that my hips are bucking against yours uncontrollably. You groan as you cum and give several quick pumps -- god, you feel so good!! Then you slow down and move in and out slowly. We're both sensitive, but it feels so good to have you inside of me. We curl up next to each other on the bed and close our eyes.

"Well, I hope you've learned your lesson," I say, grinning. You kiss my mouth and my neck as I close my eyes and fall asleep against your chest. I had no idea that when I woke up, I would be wearing the silly bracelets...