A Light in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to count out every time I," whack! Another blow landed on my backside, and I could hear the smirk in her voice when she continued, "do that. That was one."

"One." I said, knowing she was waiting for me before continuing.

"A few rules: You can't come, or the game ends. And I will be distracting you."

Another stinging slap, and I called out a quiet 'two'.

"What was that? If I can't hear you the game ends."

"Two."

I called out properly, and was rewarded with a "good girl."

I liked this, my only hesitation was if I could hold back my arousal, her presence turned me on like nothing else. She had gone back to sweet caresses, making it hard for me to anticipate when the blow was coming. Her finger entered my pussy without warning. Slap!

"Three."

She continued unabated, and I was glad I was soaked already as she buried that finger deep inside me. I felt the other hand leave my butt, and I tensed, ready for the next strike. It never came, but I did shiver as she circled my pink little rose. Something we had never played with before. She had pulled her finger from my pussy while circling my ass, and landed a spank on an untensed cheek.

"Four."

Both of her hands grabbed my ass, as if asserting her dominance.

"These are mine, you know. To play with as I see fit, isn't that right?" I moaned a yes, if she just continued she could do pretty much anything to me. Except stop.

She didn't stop.

Surprisingly, I felt her tongue on my pussy, something I thought she would have denied me, but I relished in the experience. She didn't start out gentle, and I didn't want her to. Her tongue penetrated my lips, and I quivered from the intense feeling. Thankfully she left my clit alone, or this would have a short game. I wasn't sure what the price would be, but I was already looking forward to it.

She kept tensing her hands, keeping a firm grasp on my red cheeks, asserting her ownership. I was a little confused when she left my puffed-up lips to lick further up my taint, towards my ass. This was uncharted territory. Smack!

"Five." The end was drawn out into a long moan, as she circled my pink pucker with her tongue. It was decidedly different from having my pussy licked, but not in a bad way. I definitely wanted her to continue with that.

She pulled away too fast, before I could really enjoy it, much to my dismay, but I said nothing, I was a good girl. And I wanted to win!

"Did you want more of that? Did you like you having your ass played with?"

I wasn't sure whether it was an actual question, but she quickly decided it for me.

Slap!

"Six."

"I asked you a question." I wanted to answer her, but she was merely waiting for me to open my mouth, before placing two spanks in quick succession on either cheek. They burned and must have been quite red by now, but I relished in the feeling of her dominance.

She wasn't satisfied with the grunts I had uttered as she spanked me, and I made an effort to make myself be heard.

"Seven. Eight."

Wasn't there a question as well? I'd forgotten it. And how high was she going to count?

"I asked, if you liked this." A well lubricated finger poked my backside, and she laughed as I wiggled my butt in hopeful anticipation.

"Mhm we will have to explore that another time, I need you well prepared for that."

I guessed she meant penetration, because she had no problem letting that finger tease me, or licking my pucker. Well, I had something to look forward to.

Smack!

"Nine."

"Just a few more to go, think you can handle it?"

I was more than ready to try, but it wouldn't take much more before I came all over her.

She didn't wait, but started a rain of blows on my already stinging cheeks. The only sound to be heard was the loud crack every time she spanked me, and my increasingly loud moans in between. It was hard to keep up with the numbers, but I persevered.

"Ten."

"Eleven.

"Twelve."

"Thirteen!" My hips buckled and I could feel my orgasm approaching, like a steady wave it was coming closer, and would soon hit land.

"Fourteen."

"Fifteen!" That was when she landed a spank on my pussy instead. Not as hard as the other strikes, of course, but enough to set me off. The wave crashed and so did I. My entire frame shook, the orgasm ripping through my body, taking control of my muscles.

She kept going. Kept rubbing my pussy while I came on her hand, and unsuccessfully tried to clench my legs. She only stopped when I began to whimper, the contractions finally having calmed down a little. I was still riding on an emotional high, but my muscles were weary.

She rolled me over and made me watch as she cleaned each finger, probably with a bit more showmanship than strictly necessary, my body tingled at the display. After being satisfied each finger was clean she moved up my body to hover above my face.

I could taste myself on her lips as we kissed, something she loved, she had said. I didn't dislike it, the mix of her sweet kisses with the almost salty tang of my juices. It was an interesting combination.

"You came," she whispered teasingly to me, "but we can call it a draw, since it was the last one, and I cheated just a little bit. However shall we decide on a winner?"

I just wanted her, whatever reason she had to concoct for having her way with me I was ready, that was the fun of the game. No matter the result, I won.

I loved both sides of her, the woman that would make my behind sting with remorseless spanks, and the one who was kissing me softly on the lips now.

"Ready for round two?" She asked innocently, but her body had already begun a slow rocking movement on top of mine, squeezing our breasts together, even if she was still wearing that revealing outfit. In a show of defiance I grabbed her ass and ground our hips together, this time making her moan.

She slid down my body, paving the way with kisses until she reached my breasts. The poor pair had been sorely neglected so far, something she intended to remedy now. She was gentler than I had expected her to be, but I guess this was just the halftime show, and she was in no hurry.

Her tongue circled lovingly around already hard nipples, the tiny buds more than ready for the attention. When she started suckling one, I could feel the tingles going straight to my groin, getting my body ready for that round two.

She grinned at me mischievously, before pulling back, without letting go of my nipple. She pulled until it almost hurt, then let gravity take over, a weird feeling that made me wince, but she was there immediately to kiss it all better. She was such a tease.

"I think we're ready, now stay right here." She placed a final kiss on my lips as she went into the next room.

"Hands and knees, dear," she shouted, and I moved to comply with a groan. My knees were already a little sore, and I didn't relish getting into the position once more. She had thought of this however, and came back with a couple pillows to rest my limbs on, which I appreciated.

She had disrobed in the meantime, and was holding the pillows suspiciously in front of her crotch.

"Now I got a little something for you, well me, really. But I'm sure we will both enjoy it."

With a flourish she lifted the cushions and revealed a fair sized strap-on dildo, already fastened around her pelvis. It looked good on her body, and when she gave it a few strokes, I could almost believe it was her cock. She was definitely going to fuck me with that.

Handing me the cushions, she went back to get a bottle of clear liquid she instantly started coating her cock with. It started to glisten, much like my own nethers were drenched. Both from the previous round, and in gleeful anticipation.

I think she was doing it subconsciously, but she kept stroking her faux cock, not that I minded a bit.

She crawled up behind me, lavishing my still-red butt with soft kisses, before settling in proper.

I could feel the sleek silicone as she rubbed the length of it along my pussy. She was content for now to just tease me with the prospect of having the toy inside me.

The head slipped in at one point, and she gave an innocent "oops". Instead of pulling back out she pushed further in, slowly letting me get used to the form. The lube and my own juices made for a very easy journey, but it was still not small by any means. I pushed back against her, willing her to fuck me with her fat cock. Before I knew it, she had gotten the entire length into me, and her hips were right against my ass. I loved that feeling, both of being filled and her skin on mine. It would be even better when she actually began to fuck me.

She withdrew it slowly, letting me feel every inch as it passed through my pussy. Exquisite.

Her hands took a firm grasp on my hips, or 'love handles', as she called them, and in one motion rammed the cock back into me. I gasped in pleasure, but she was far from done. She pulled out fully, until only the head was inside me. I knew she was teasing, letting me know what was coming, but holding out on fucking me like I wanted, like I knew she wanted to too.

Finally her restraint broke and she began finding a pace to burrow her cock inside me, long hard thrusts that smacked our hips together. I loved it and arched my back in ecstasy. She used her grip on me to really pull me back into her, fucking me relentlessly.

It struck me she hadn't set rules this time, I would just consider this a 'bonus round'. A wonderful one.

She had abandoned her dirty talk, for now, and just used my body to show how she felt. And I loved every second of her pussy-pounding attention. We were a fine pair, my voice was only a moan from the pleasure my body was feeling, and she was breathing hard at the exertion of keeping up the fast pace. We'd have to see who broke first.

She slowed down slightly, and I would have chalked it up as a tiny win for me, but she was just changing tactics.

My hair, which was a mess trailing down on the ground, was bundled up in her fist as she pulled back on it harshly. The pull was the opposite emotion of the pleasure of my cunt, but it only enhanced the experience. I shouted out, a mix of pleasure and pain, and she grinned at me.

"God, you're so hot. And all mine. This pussy is all mine," she punctuated her statement by a few short but hard thrusts, before she continued, "and I'm gonna ride it until you can come no more."

Well, I can't say I would mind that, but I couldn't help but quip back at her.

"You better start fucking me then." I said, even if she had been doing it already.

It was the wrong thing to say, or the right one, as far as I was concerned. Her eyes lit up, not in anger, but in determination, and I was already looking forward to what she would do.

She split my hair in two, and grabbed a bundle in each hand. Effectively giving me pigtails and using my hair as her handlebar, as she fucked me.

Hair isn't really as effective a handle as the rest of the body, but it was more about the feeling it gave me when she both pulled my hair and plunged into me at the same time, wonderful. She kept it up for a while, before unceremoniously letting go and my head dropped to the floor in surprise. The cock moved around inside of me as she angled for another position.

She crouched down over me, and continued fucking my body without stop. The image of a rutting bunny came to mind, and I would have laughed, had I been able to do anything but moan and gasp in pleasure. It was like she was trying to pound me into the floor, only pausing when she needed to catch her breath. And I was so very close to the edge once again.

She didn't even need to spank me, her hips slapping into my cheeks was almost enough to create that same sensation. My legs had finally had enough and they buckled under her assault, and we crashed on the floor, her cock still lodged inside me.

Well, she had managed to fuck me into the ground, or floor, and she wasn't about to stop yet.

Lying horizontally now, she merely used her new position to bite at my shoulders and neck. After a few experimental humps, she settled into a rhythm of fucking me senseless, again. But now with the added sensations she was creating with her mouth.

I was in heaven, delirious, ecstatic.

I could feel my climax coming, like a spring about to well forth from the ground, although it felt like the approach of a geyser.

I tensed, and tingles went down my spine, surging through every part of my body. Like electrical impulses having their signal interrupted my limbs spasmed and I clenched down on the intruder in my cunt.

I felt a hand on my clit and I exploded in pleasure.

I came so. Damn. Hard.

A fucking miniature geyser went off in my crotch and shot over the balcony, I could only stare in amazement, but even that was hard as I was still feeling orgasmic spasms throughout my body. Well, that was new.

I realised I had three fingers in my pussy and one hand flicking my clit, which I guess I must have done some time during the incredibly real fantasy.

I was still trying to bend my mind to the fact I had squirted, something that had never happened before. Neither had the scenario I had imagined, Sarah wasn't really the domineering type of gal in the bedroom, but damn if it hadn't worked for me.

Well, at least I knew what my newfound superpower was, solar powered orgasms. Definitely hit the jackpot on that one. Although I really hoped the whole 'my-body-thinks-I'm-a-fountain' thing would lessen, or sex would not be an indoor sport for me. First world problems.

I was still basking in the afterglow when my lips began to sting. My finger came away red when I wiped it tenderly across them, confirming the weird taste in my mouth was blood. Apparently I had bitten myself amidst the euphoria. I froze. Tentatively I let my tongue run back over my teeth, yup, definitely not normal. I tried feeling with my finger, and as far as I could tell my canines were unusually long. And sharp. And pointy. And very un-human. And what the shit was going on.

My brain was still a little groggy as my body tried to come down of a high it had never experienced before. But I knew something was off.

"Wow, that was quite the show. You could charge for that."

I jumped up in surprise as a woman landed with a heavy thud on my small balcony, making me fear for its structural integrity. Had she swung down from the balcony above?

"Who the fuck are you?" I yelled at her. The time for diplomacy was not when a random woman had dropped down on my fifth-floor balcony after spying on me, while I was masturbating.

She ignored me for a moment as she looked over the railing.

"I think you might have hit someone with that, poor fellow." She remarked, seemingly amused by the whole situation, and not the least bit scared of me.

"What are you doing in my apartment?"

I wanted some answers.

And not just why a six foot amazon, with gorgeous blonde hair and rippling muscles had been watching me fiddle myself. She had a very imposing presence, but I didn't get the feeling she wanted to harm me, it was just her stature that made her seem more threatening. She was wearing something a leather fetishist would have creamed herself over, but all I could think about was how the fur draped around her shoulder must be sweltering in the heat. I did fit her body exceptionally well, and gave her this valkyrie look that you would only expect in a fantasy.

She had clear blue eyes as well, but they seemed to shine with something more, something that made my body shiver with... I broke her intense gaze feeling a little flustered, which was weird since she was the one who had dropped in one me. Well, I wouldn't let her have any advantage on me just because she looked like a fucking goddess... The point was that I wanted answers, and I wanted them now.

"Technically I'm not in your apartment," she indicated the glass door leading out onto the balcony, "and I just want to talk."

"And you had to drop in like this, never heard of a door?"

"Well, I was trying to make an impression," she licked her lips and stared at my naked body, I was very certain she liked what she saw, which was both flattering and a little disconcerting, "but I didn't want to interrupt your passionate little show. I guess it wasn't intended for me, but I can't say I would mind a private version some time."

She had an easy-going demeanor, apart from the fact that I was pretty sure she wanted to ravish my body, thoroughly, with her big sexy... I really needed to stop that. Must have been something in the air.

She surprised me by bowing suddenly, her large frame looked almost comical as she bent it in ninety degrees. When she looked back at me her smirk was wiped off her face, and she appeared rather more serious, although a smile still rested in her eyes.

"Allow me to start over. I am Ava, a daughter of the sun, with blessings for our newest sister."

"The sister being me?" I asked, although I was pretty sure of the answer already.

She just nodded in confirmation.

"And a daughter of the sun is what?"

She thought for a moment, searching for the right answer.

"Well, ah, don't use this word, but..." She leaned towards me, as to whisper a deep dark secret.

When she retreated I just stared at her, daring her to call it a joke, and a bad one at that. Then again, I did have some, alternative, things happen to me over the weekend. But a fucking vampire, really?

"But the sun?" I pointed at the bright yellow disc, as if it was a sure sign Ava was the crazy one.

"Ah yes, common misconception." No further explanation followed.

"A misconception?"

"Yes." She said, simply.

Well, seemed like I was going to have to drag information out of this woman.

"And the, you know... blood?"

"Oh no, that's pretty accurate, to a certain extent, barring some exceptions."

"You're just a wellspring of information aren't you?" I quipped at her.

"I have been called similar things before." She answered, unfazed.

Great, just great. I began to wonder what her purpose for coming was, and come to think of it, how did she know in the first place?

The woman was curious, and she interested me. Both for the answers she held about what had happened to me, but also the total personality switch she seemed to have performed. From somewhat lascivious playfulness to complete stoic neutrality. Maybe if I could get her to relax like before she would talk more easily to me, and explain things properly. Or that was the excuse I used for myself, when I stepped up to her and pressed my body flush against her leather garments.

She seemed startled for a moment, and actually backpedaled, but the railing was right behind her and she couldn't get any further away without going over the side.

"Ah, what are you doing?" She sounded a little distressed, curious for someone who had been suggesting a private performance moments earlier.

"Testing."

"Testing?"

"Yes." Two could play this game, and I intended to see how far I could take it.

Granted it all rested on the conviction I felt that she wouldn't hurt me, something that came to the test when I trapped her with my arms on either side of her.

"Lower your head." She did it without argument, I don't think she even thought about it.

She was very surprised however, when I kissed her soft lips, the startled intake of breath giving it away. Not that she pulled away, not at all, she needed a moment to confirm I had really kissed her, then she was the aggressor in our little war of the lips. Her tongue teased mine and we deepened the kiss, letting them play with each other.

This had been a great idea, but I did wonder when I decided it would be a good idea to snog random women on my balcony.