A Light in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something forced my mouth open, and the sweetest nectar filled my throat. Like liquid air I breathed it in, savouring the taste as it calmed the pain crippling my body. I didn't know how long I had been incapacitated, but I felt weak, and only the liquid was sustaining me.

When I opened my eyes Ava had me on her lap, and was feeding me a red oozy liquid, from a transparent bag. I nearly gagged, but my body refused to decline the obviously life giving blood. She was muttering something I didn't quite catch, but her expression seemed angry.

"I'm sorry young one," she sounded apologetic, so maybe she was angry at herself, "I shouldn't have done that."

"What happened?" I mumbled weakly, in between swallows of blood.

"It requires energy to expose an aura like that, but also to be caught up in it. I inadvertently triggered your hunger by draining your already depleted energy."

"We go straight from being peckish to dying of hunger?"

That seemed inconvenient to say the least.

"You wouldn't have died," she said heavily, "after the pain fades nothing but a ravenous beast would be left until you had your meal, whatever is nearest with a pulse."

Guess I wouldn't have eaten the janitor then, I would have gone straight for the neighbours.

"But clearly we don't need a living being," I said, gesturing at the bag I was emptying at a fast pace, "I mean, this stuff is great, if a little creepy."

She caught my eyes again, no doubt about to impart more wisdom upon the young one.

"You think you have a feast. Imagine then, having your fill when it is still pulsing and hot while in the throes of passion, or fear as some prefer. It is ecstasy in comparison."

These sun powers did seem to run an awful lot on emotions. For a split second I couldn't help but imagine my fantasy session, but instead of being the bottom, I was on top, and when I bit, my fangs pierced skin. The person on the bottom looked awfully large and muscular compared to Sarah. I could see how that might feel better.

"Can we drink from each other?" The question left my mouth before I could catch it. Ava didn't seem to find it weird however.

"In a way. It can heighten pleasure, if you trust your lover that much, but has hardly any nutritional value."

I yawned, being hungry was more taxing than I thought.

"You need rest." Ava's voice was faint, as if far away. My eyes were weary and I barely noticed being carried, before she laid me on the bed.

"Please stay." I tried to mumble, but I'm not sure what came out. I did feel her reassuring presence before escaping to a dreamless sleep.