A Liking For Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even realize I was begging him until he had pushed forward in one long hard thrust that filled me completely. Over and over he entered me like this, picking up speed until he was like a pistion. His dick was hammering in and out of me now and I loved it. I lifted my legs and rapped them around him pulling him deeper into me. I ran my hands down his back and grabbed his ass holding him inside me while I lifted my hips and ground against him. I was panting but I couldn't catch my breath but at that moment I could have cared less. All I wanted was the release that hovered somewhere over there, teasing me by staying just out of reach.

"No…please" I moaned when he pulled out but he just laughed and rolled me over on my stomach before lifting me to all fours. He bit the back of my neck and pulled my head back by my hair making me moan. He had just found my weakness. I loved to be manhandled like that. It drove me nuts. Then with one strong thrust he was once again deep in me. "Oh yeah… damn you're tight" he groaned then started to really fuck me hard.

My eyes crossed with pleasure and finally that sneaky orgasm decided to play fair. I pushed back into him as hard as I could and begged him to fuck me harder while my pussy grabbed his cock and held on with a death grip while I let loose and screamed my joy for all to hear if they wanted to or not. I felt him stiffen then his hands gripped my hips for one final thrust and he spilled his seed deep in my hungry little pussy.

We both fell forward to lay gasping for breathe. His hands roamed my body as I lay under his weight waiting for rational thought to come back. He kissed my neck gently before he pulled his softening dick from me and rolled to his side. He turned me so he could kiss me at his leisure. His lips ate at mine for a long time and I just enjoyed this new feeling of closeness.

When he lifted his head he smiled down at me. "You really didn't know how to play before now did you?" he asked with a soft laugh. I started to lower my head, thinking I had disappointed him in some way, when his finger lifted my chin so I had to look at him again. "Hell I'm not complaining at all. I loved everything that we just did. I'm just shocked that's all."

I bit my lip while I searched his eyes for the truth. When I saw he was serious I smiled a little. "You're actually only the second guy I have ever been with. I've messed around with a couple others but we never… well." At that I faltered but a smile that lit his face.

He pulled me closer and hugged me then laid his head down pulling so I could lay my head on his shoulder. After a second he started laughing. "You know I think I have just discover a liking for bitches." With that he pulled my head up and started kissing me again while his hands roamed all over my body bring the flames back to life.

12