A Lil' Hypnotherapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dr. Aiza--"

"Call me Miguel."

Jenna smiled politely, then looked at her husband imploringly for support. Jason did not even glance her way.

'Damn you,' she thought angrily.

"Dr. Aiza," Jenna said, delicately emphasizing the doctor's last name with a tone that implied she was not comfortable calling him by his first name, as he had asked. "I told Jason that I did not want to come here. I don't like the idea of a shrink being in my head, and I certainly don't like the idea of being hypnotized."

"No, darling Jenna," Dr. Aiza said softly. "Not you. Your husband. Look at him now."

Jenna turned toward her husband.

"Closely," Dr. Aiza said softly. "Veeeerrrrry close."

Even though Dr. Aiza was several feet away, it sounded as if he had whispered those words directly into Jenna's ear.

Jason was breathing slowly, steadily. He continued to stare straight ahead. Jenna reached forward, waving her hand in front of his eyes. Her husband did not blink. He didn't even focus on her hand at all. He simply stared straight ahead.

"Is he ..." Jenna started to ask, but left the question hanging in the air.

"Hypnotized, yessss." Again, she could feel the vibrations of Dr. Aiza's voice on her earlobe, as if his lips were inches away. Also, it sounded like his "yes" was spoken many seconds longer than it needed to be. She also noticed how he fluctuated the word across different octaves as he spoke it. More unusual was how it made her skin dance with goosebumps.

"Your husband is in a hypnotic state," Dr. Aiza explained softly. "He has been since the moment he arrived. When I open my office door, he is conditioned to come straight into this room and sit in that very chair. While in this induced state, we converse. This allows me to get to his true feelings, his core emotions. He recalls very little of what transpires in this room, but I am able to get to a deeper, more truthful understanding of his situation."

"And ... why am I here?" Jenna asked hesitantly.

"Jenna, tell me ... do you love your husband?"

When he said the word 'love', he made it sound like it had two syllables. As Jenna looked at Dr. Aiza, searching his face, she was suddenly captured by his piercing dark eyes again.

"More than anything," she replied, feeling a little short of breath.

"And would you do anything for him?" Dr. Aiza was making very slow, circular motions with his head. Behind her, Jenna heard the steady ticking sound of the grandfather clock. Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Jenna's lips parted and she tried to speak, but she just found herself looking at Dr. Aiza's eyes. His head continued to nod slowly in a circular pattern. Jenna was vaguely aware that she was making similar circular motions with her head as she followed his gaze. The room started to feel very warm.

"Yes, of course," she said at last. "I love him very much."

"Jason, you may move to the couch," Dr. Aiza said.

Jason got up, and moved to the love seat. From this new vantage point, Jason could saw all areas of the room. Dr. Aiza's desk was on his right. If he reached out, he could touch it. The chair he had been sitting in was to his left, just slightly out of reach. Jenna was sitting in a chair just beyond that, but she wasn't looking his way. She was staring straight ahead, a serene look of calm on her face.

Dr. Aiza had been leaning against his desk. Now, he stood up, crossed the room and sat down in the chair Jason had just vacated.

"And lovely Jenna," he said softly, soothingly. "Would you mind coming over here and sitting on my lap?"

"No, not at all," Jenna said, rising to her feet with a short, breathy giggle.

Inside her head, Jenna's mind was suddenly full of confused questions. What did she just say? What was she doing? She had risen from her chair, taken a step closer to Miguel, was turning slowly, and was now sitting down ... on his lap! Jenna crossed her ankles, one atop the other, as she sat side-saddle across Dr. Aiza's legs. Miguel circled his arm comfortably around her waist, his hand resting on her hip.

At this angle, her back was turned toward her husband. Jenna flipped her hair over her shoulder, and looked back toward Jason. She expected to see him red-faced with anger, fists clenched. Instead, he was calm. He said and did nothing. Jenna felt as if he was being permissive, almost indulging her behavior. As she looked upon her husband, Miguel addressed him.

"Jason, in order to overcome your jealousies, you have to confront them. Head on."

"Alright," Jason said absently.

"Now Jason, just relax," Miguel said. "Jenna and I are both here to help you get through this."

Jenna had butterflies in her stomach right now. She turned toward Miguel. Wait. When did she start thinking of him as Miguel, not Dr. Aiza?

Jenna could smell the scent of Miguel's cologne, could feel his breath upon her neck and shoulder. His lips were so close.

"Jenna, you don't mind if I put my hand on your knee, do you?"

He didn't wait for her to acquiesce, but brazenly followed through, placing his hand just above her knee.

"Go right ahead," Jenna giggled. "I don't mind at all."

Miguel allowed his hand to roam slowly up Jenna's leg, from her knee, up across her thigh, halting just below the hem of her skirt. At first, Jenna didn't recognize the motion for what it was: a caress. Foreplay. Another man had just touched her in a sexually inviting way. Jenna's left hand curled instinctively up around the side of Miguel's head. She ran her fingertips through his hair, and then traced the outline of his ear.

"That's a girl," he said softly.

Jenna's body responded to the good doctor's touch in the most natural and expected way. Months of pent up sexual frustration and desire started to swell within her. She closed her eyes. Goosebumps tickled their way up her arms. She started to feel a tingly warmth between her legs.

"That's it," Miguel said into her ear. Behind her, the grandfather clock ticked and tocked, ticked and tocked.

At the angle her body was currently turned from her husband, Jenna didn't think Jason could see exactly how far Miguel's hand was roaming up her leg. Miguel continued to stroke up and down her thigh. With each upward caress, he pushed the hem of her skirt further up her leg.

"This is what angers you, Jason: the sight of your woman being touched by another man." The words purred out of Miguel's mouth softly, tickling her ear.

If she had been only warm before, Jenna was feeling positively damp between her legs now. She uncrossed her ankles, parting her legs just slightly. This caused her skirt to ride up her thigh even further. In that moment, Jenna realized she wasn't wearing any panties! Suddenly concerned, Jenna felt she should stop Miguel before he made that discovery on his own.

"The further I go, the harder it will become, " Miguel continued, "but we have to keep going, right my dear?"

His words were soft, sultry, and seductive. He spoke them just as his fingertips brushed over Jenna's bare, shaven mound.

"Ohhhhhh," Jenna moaned softly. She knew Miguel's fingers had come away wet from that contact, because she could feel him smearing the wetness all over the lips of her swollen pussy.

Jenna spread her legs further apart. She glanced down and saw that her womanhood was fully exposed, the thin skirt pulled all the way up past her hips. She gasped as she watched Miguel slid his finger along her slit, dividing her mons venus, and then dipping it slowly inside her. Jenna gasped, gripping Miguel's shoulder with one hand, and the arm of the chair with the other.

At some conscious level, Jenna was aware her husband was sitting right next to her. Though she desperately wanted to make eye contact with him, she did not turn her head to do so. Instead, she watched intently as this handsome and exotic stranger continued to rub and finger her slit. She couldn't believe how incredibly wet she was from his touch.

Jenna undulated slowly on Miguel's lap. She spread her legs further apart, giving Miguel's probing finger ample access to the juncture between her thighs. She whimpered as his fingers slipped inside her and then trembled as he slowly slid them out.

While rubbing Jenna's pussy with his right hand, Miguel used his left hand to pull Jenna's hair to the side. As his lips closed on the nape of her neck, Jenna moaned.

"Oh, god," she pleaded, "Please don't stop."

Miguel didn't stop. One finger became two, and two fingers became three. Jenna's inner thigh, mound, and pussy lips were soon drenched, coated with her wetness. Meanwhile, Miguel's lips and tongue had found a particularly sensitive spot on the nape of Jenna's neck. Jenna writhed, gyrating her hips slowly up and down on Miguel's finger. The act felt deliciously wanton.

"You want to suck my hard cock, don't you?" Miguel whispered into her ear.

It was spoken as a question, but it entered Jenna's mind more as a suggestion, or rather ... a command.

Jenna's eyes fluttered open. She felt herself floating up slightly, from some deep level of murky subconsciousness. She then realized her hand was rubbing Miguel's cock. She had been squeezing it through his pants, trying to get a feel for it's thickness and size. And now, at his spoken invitation (command), Jenna realized that she very much wanted to see it freed from his pants. She wanted to suck on Miguel's hard cock. It was the only thing she could think of.

Without a glance in her husband's direction, Jenna slid off the good doctor's lap. She turned, then dropped slowly to her knees. Jenna pulled her hair back, smoothing it behind her ears.

"Can I?" Jenna asked, rubbing Miguel's hardness through his pants.

Miguel nodded. Jenna paused.

'I love my husband,' she thought to herself, as her fingers slowly unzipped Miguel's trousers and tugged off his belt. 'I need to help him confront his jealousies. Head on.'

Jenna was vaguely aware she had heard those words spoken before. She couldn't quite recall where or when. The room was so warm, the scent of lilacs was heavy in the air, and Jenna found it so difficult to concentrate.

"Tick, tock," said the grandfather clock. "Tick, tock."

Jenna shrugged, then peeled Miguel's pants to either side. She was delighted to find that the Miguel was commando. His semi-erect cock sprang into view.

"Oh my," Jenna whispered. It was immediately apparent that Miguel was larger than her husband, and not by a small amount. Even now, not fully erect, Miguel was BIG. She hefted his cock in one hand, marveling at the size.

"Jesus," she heard her husband say. He tried to lunge forward.

"Cálmate," Miguel said sharply. Jason quieted immediately, settling back down onto the couch. "I told you it would become harder, Jason."

Jenna wondered if this was really happening. It all felt so much like a dream. If it was truly happening, what would Jason remember from watching all of this? What would she remember?

"We need to keep going, right my dear? " she asked, looking up into Miguel's eyes. "I mean, the further I go, the harder it will become."

Miguel nodded. Somewhere far away, a clock ticked on, like a giant metronome.

Something was becoming harder, Jenna realized. Her hand was slowly stroking Miguel's cock, and she could feel it stiffening beneath her grip.

'What am I doing?' Jenna thought to herself.

'You want to suck this cock,' another part of her consciousness replied. An image filled her mind -- her lips wrapped around Miguel's cock as it slowly pumped in and out of her mouth.

'But that would be so wrong,' she told herself. 'I'm a married woman.'

Jenna tried to concentrate, but all she could think of was this big, meaty cock sliding in between her lips. A small droplet of precum formed at the tip of Miguel's cock. She was awed at the sight of it. Jenna leaned closer. She closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue, and licked the droplet off Miguel's dick. She let the salty taste dance across her tongue.

"Mmmmm," she purred, leaning back for a moment, eyes still closed.

Jenna opened her eyes, leaned forward, once again sticking out her tongue. This time she licked from the base of Miguel's shaft, all the way up to the very tip of his cock. It was Jenna's first taste of a cock in many months, and she took her time with it. She laughed lightly as the shaft grew thicker and harder under her tongue.

'The further I go, the harder it becomes,' Jenna marveled, 'I can make him harder with just one lick of my tongue!'

At the tip, Jenna paused. She pursed her lips and kissed the head of Miguel's beautiful, hard cock. Then she parted her lips, and let it slide slowly into her mouth. As she felt the smooth, bulby head go past her lips, Jenna started to rub her tongue along the sensitive underside of Miguel's penis.

"Mmmmmm," Miguel moaned, "That's a good girl."

With Miguel's cock in her mouth, she started to bob her head up and down.

'Oh jeez, I miss sucking cock,' Jenna thought to herself. 'I really do.'

Jenna lifted her head, and stopped sucking to admire the slobbering wetness she had left on Miguel's cock. She stroked the meaty shaft with her hand. She was slightly intimidated by it's size, her fingers barely fit around it!

'I shouldn't be doing this,' she thought, becoming contemplative while giving Miguel a deliciously slow hand job. Her hands stroked it up and down, keeping in motion with the tick tock sound of the clock.

'But want it so bad.' With that thought, she dove back down on his rod. She slurped, and gobbled, and sucked Miguel deep into her mouth. Miguel's hand closed around her hair, then tightened into a fist while pushing her further down onto his cock. Jenna obliged, deep throating Miguel until she gagged and finally came up sputtering.

"Oh my god, you're so big," Jenna said.

'But I'm a Jason's girl,' her subconscious tried to fight back. Jenna went back and forth, from blow job to hand job, wrestling with her emotions and conflicting thoughts.

At one point, sliding her hand up and down Miguel's cock, a glitter of sunlight burst into her consciousness. Her diamond wedding ring had caught a stream of sunlight from the window, and the reflection dazzled brilliantly into her eyes.

Jenna shook her head slightly. She felt herself awakening slowly, as if from a deep, restful sleep. Her hands continued to twist on Miguel's cock when another glint of sunlight sparkled in her eye, jabbing her fully awake.

A grandfather clock tick-tocked.

Jenna blinked. Slowly, she took in her surroundings.

'Where am I?' she thought. She immediately became aware that she was on her knees, between a man's legs, and gripping that man's cock tightly in one hand.

'Interesting.'

Jenna looked up. It was Dr. Miguel Aiza. She had met him in the waiting room. That seemed like days ago! Dr. Aiza was smiling down at her as she slowly jerked him off.

Jenna looked down and noticed that her other hand was down between her legs. She was touching herself, rubbing her clit. Her nipples were pressed against the fabric of her dress and oh, so very hard.

There were a pair of feet in her peripheral vision. Jenna looked over and saw her husband. That surprised her most of all. He was sitting on the couch beside her -- when had he moved over there? And why wasn't he seething with anger right now at what she was doing? Jason had a blank stare on his face.

Jenna thought about her situation carefully. Hypnosis. He was hypnotized. And she had been, too!

Jenna hadn't stopped twisting and stroking Miguel's cock. If anything, she had started to stroke him slightly faster.

"Oh, honey," she said, in a soft cooing voice. "The wedding ring you gave me looks sooooo good wrapped around Dr. Aiza's dick."

'What a bitch thing to say,' Jenna thought to herself. But at the same time, she found it to be immensely cathartic. Liberating! It summed up all the feelings of frustration she had felt for the past few months. A huge burden was suddenly lifted from her shoulders.

Jenna continued to stroke Miguel's cock, and when there was no reaction from her husband, she giggled. She looked up at Miguel and winked at him.

Miguel grew concerned for a brief moment. While she was under, Jenna shouldn't be talking with or even acknowledging her husband. She certainly shouldn't be taunting him, as she had just done. Miguel looked into Jenna's eyes carefully.

"I love sucking your cock," she said, a lustful twinkle in her eyes. She laughed happily as she brought her mouth to his cock once again. This time, when Jenna sucked Miguel deep into her mouth, it took his breath away. Then she sucked him in even more. Miguel admired the woman's amazing oral talents, even as he rocked his head back and moaned.

"Oh yes, suck that cock," he said.

"You make me feel like a dirty, little slut," Jenna said, finally coming up for air. Miguel grew more suspicious. He had said none of those key words. Jenna had spoken them entirely on her own, and she was now sucking on his dick with twice the intensity she had been before.

Miguel didn't know exactly how Jenna had brought herself out of the trance, but she had. Still, it had not changed her lustful desires.

'Surprising,' he thought to himself. 'But good. This will be better. More intense. Both for her, and for me!'

"I can't wait to feel this big, meaty cock deep inside my pussy," she said in a husky voice, stroking him hard, then taking him in her mouth and sucking his dick again.

"I have to get it all wet," she explained, spitting on it and then jerking him up and down with her fist. "So you can slip right inside me."

"I think it's wet enough," Miguel said, taking Jenna's hands, and lifting her to her feet.

Jenna smiled and then stood. She watched Miguel's expression as she slipped the thick straps of her contour dress off each shoulder. With one swift motion, she pushed the top down to her waist.

Miguel's eyes grew wide at the sight of her double D breasts popping into view. Jenna smiled as she looked down to admire her tits. She cupped them with both hands, the nipples peeked between her fingers. Jenna suddenly recognized them from somewhere else.

'I am that woman in the painting,' she thought to herself. 'The woman who slid the top of her blue dress down to her waist. The woman who was fondling the genitalia of a strange man she had just met.'

Jenna raised her left breast up high. She never took her eyes of Miguel as she leaned her head down, and then licked at her left nipple with her tongue.

Jenna contemplated her emotions right now. She couldn't believe how brazen this act was, stroking a strange man's cock, licking at her own breasts; she was so incredibly turned on.

"You make me so fucking horny," Jenna said at last.

Jenna now wore her dress more like a belt, both the skirt and the top bunched around her hip. Miguel decided to get rid of the garment all together. He tugged it down over the curve of Jenna's hip.

'Oh my god,' she said, as her dress slipped down to her ankles, 'I need his cock in me so bad.'

Jenna looked to her husband and then asked in a meek, coy, little voice, "Honey, you wouldn't mind if Dr. Aiza fucked me, would you?"

Jason just sat there with a dull, passive look on his face. Jenna continued to stroke Miguel's cock slowly while cooing coyly to her husband.

"I mean, you want me to be happy, right, sweety? I haven't had a good fuck in, oh, such a very long time. And I'm so fucking horny right now. And here's this great, big cock, right in front of me ..."

Jenna grabbed Miguel's tie as she turned to walk across the room, pulling him in her wake. She stepped out of her dress, but left her high heels on as she sauntered slowly over to Miguel's desk.

"This way, big boy," she said, looking over her shoulder at Miguel, watching his every expression.