A Lil' Hypnotherapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Miguel was plainly surprised and delighted at her self-initiated, slutty behavior. His eyes were drawn to the curve of her ass. She gave him an incredible show, swaying her hips from side to side as she sauntered slowly across the room. Her round bottom emphasized every motion, and now it was the doctor who seemed hypnotized ... by Jenna's body!

Jenna stopped, letting go of Miguel's tie and laying her palms flat upon the surface of the smooth, mahogany desk. Jenna tossed her hair over one shoulder, looking back at Miguel with a devilish grin. She then leaned over, resting her right elbow on the desk while lifting her left leg to lay atop the desk's surface. With her other leg still planted on the ground, Jenna's was now spread conveniently wide.

Miguel let his pants slide to the floor, then took his cock in his hand. He rubbed it up and down the entrance of Jenna's slit. Jenna felt the head of Miguel's penis parting her pussy lips just slightly. He made several strokes in this manner, smearing Jenna's juices across the tip of his cock.

"Oh my god," Jenna gasped, when she felt Miguel starting to push his cock into her pussy. She brought her left hand down to his thigh and pushed him back.

"Slow," she whispered. "Slow."

Miguel took his time, not rushing, letting her get used to his thickness. Jenna released the pressure of her palm, signaling she was ready for more of him. He slowly pushed in another inch.

"Oh, fuck, Miguel," she whimpered.

Miguel pushed slowly in another inch.

"Oh, baby," Jenna said loudly, looking down at her reflection but talking to her husband, "he is so much bigger than you. I think he's going to split me in two."

As Miguel started to slowly push more of his giant cock into her, Jenna gripped the table edge tightly. She held her breath as Miguel's cock continued to push inside her slowly, inch by inch.

Jenna exhaled when he finally stopped, filling her completely.

"Oh my god," she said simply. "Oh my fucking god!"

Jenna squeezed her vaginal muscles around his cock, gripping him tight. They both froze in that moment for an impossibly long time.

"Are you alright," Miguel asked quietly

"Oh yes," Jenna whispered back. "So fucking right."

Miguel retreated, just a small amount. Jenna gasped as Miguel pushed his way back in. He repeated the motion, sliding out a bit further this time. He paused, and then pushed his way back in.

"Oh, Jesus," she whispered.

Again he pulled out, further, almost half way out, then pushed himself fully into her again. The desk was sturdy. It hardly rocked as Miguel started pumping his dick in and out of Jenna's sopping wet pussy. Jenna felt her body trembling, her breath coming in short quick gasps as she every delicious inch of Miguel's cock sliding in and out, faster and faster.

"Oh, baby," Jenna looked over at her husband, panting breathlessly. "He is fucking me. Do you see? He is fucking me so good."

Miguel's cock was incredibly hard. She squeezed herself around him tight as he slammed it home, deep in her cunt again and again.

"I'm going to cum," she cried, afraid that it was too soon and wanting this to last much, much longer. "No, no, baby ... oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

Miguel didn't slow down his pace. He simply grabbed her hips and continued ramming into her harder and harder, faster and faster.

Jenna felt the throbbing of her orgasm start to rock through her body. Her pussy gripped Miguel's cock and spasmed around it. Soon she was shaking uncontrollably. Jenna clenched the desk with white knuckles as she experienced the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her entire life.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Jenna whispered breathlessly, as Miguel eventually slowed his pace. He was still sliding in and out, but much slower, much more tenderly.

Jenna was leaning forward, half standing, half laying atop the smooth, surface. She sobbed quietly, clutching the desk, holding tight. She felt that if she let go, her body would float away.

"Still alright?" Miguel asked, with tender concern.

"Oh my god, yes," she said, as reality gradually settled in around her. "That was amazing.That was so fucking amazing!"

***

Jenna giggled, looking at her reflection and current situation. As she started to turn her gaze back toward Miguel, her eyes focused on something out of place. It was a photo, partially sticking out from under the phone on Miguel's desk. She reached over and pulled the photo out from it's hiding spot.

She expected to see an image of Miguel's wife, or perhaps his family. She was completely shocked to find it was a picture of herself.

In the photo, Jenna stood before a wedding alter, in her wedding gown. Her white, satin gown was splayed all around her in a wide arc. She recognized the photo immediately. It was the one Jason normally kept in his wallet.

"What's this?" she asked, holding the photo up over her shoulder for Miguel to see.

"I believe that is a photo of you from your wedding day," Miguel said.

"I know what it fucking is," Jenna said, suddenly ashamed, confused and irritated. "Why is it under YOUR phone and not in my husband's wallet?"

Miguel leaned forward, so that his chest was pressed against her back. Jenna became suddenly aware that Miguel's cock was still very hard, still very long, and still buried very deep inside her pussy. He spoke softly into her ear.

"The first appointment I had with your husband," he said, starting to slowly slide his cock out of her hole, "I asked if he had a photo of you. That is what he showed me."

Jenna looked at herself, at the innocent white gown, offset by her dazzling tan, and her long, dark hair. Her hair and makeup was perfect, the gown was strapless, and the plunging, low V neckline gave a wonderful view of her cleavage and ample bosom. No doubt about it, she was hot -- so fucking hot -- in that wedding dress.

"I knew then I wanted you," Miguel said, thrusting his cock forward.

"Oh, god," Jenna said, confusion and irritation starting to melt away. Miguel paused, then started to pull out again.

"I knew then," he grabbed Jenna's hair in both hands, wrapped it tight, "I knew then I wanted to fuck you."

"Oh, shit," Jenna cried, as he pulled her hair back and plowed his way into her pussy again. His cock felt so good when it was buried all the way in; she whimpered when he started to pull out.

"I knew then I wanted to OWN you," he hissed.

"Oh, god, yes," Jenna whimpered. "Own that pussy."

Miguel pulled out of her, then slammed his cock back home.

"Make that fucking pussy yours," Jenna begged desperately. Whatever regrets she had briefly felt a moment before were now completely gone. Jenna held the photo in one hand, and reached down between her legs with the other. She fiddled her clit while looking down at the wedding photo. She drifted back to that miserable night. She started to fantasize she was there in the bridal sweet with Miguel, and that he was now peeling that wedding dress off her body.

"Oh, Jesus," Jenna said, fingering her button with her thumb. Her long, red-lacquered fingernails scraped against Miguel's cock as he slid into her. She couldn't believe how incredibly wet and horny he made her. He was finding all her hot spots, and in all the most perfect ways. When Miguel's hands came around front to pinch her nipples, Jenna squealed.

"Holy shit!"

Miguel timed the slow, steady pinching of her nipples with the inward thrusts of his cock, then rubbed them gently as he slowly slid out of her. Again and again he did this, and the effect was sending Jenna slowly toward the edge.

"Oh baby, I hope you are watching," Jenna said to her husband. "You have to learn a thing or two from him. Oh. OHHHH! OH SHIT!"

Jenna gripped the table again, as Miguel started pistoning his cock in and out of her. Soon her body was pushing back, twerking her ass up and down as Miguel fucked her hard. Her elbows were starting to slip on the desk, and Jenna realized that her entire body was covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. Her breath was coming out in shallow gasps.

Miguel found a rhythm and was hammering hard into her pussy now.

"Oh yes, that's it," Jenna moaned fiercely. "Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop. I need you to fucking own that pussy."

The tick tock of the grandfather clock was soon drowned out by the slap, slap, slap sound of their rough sex. Jenna's pussy was dripping wet, and she was squeezing hard every time Miguel thrust inside her. Whenever his cock thrust home, Jenna could fell his balls bounce against her mound. She looked back at Miguel, gasped, her mouth formed into a perfect "O" as her second orgasm built to its crescendo.

"Oh my, ohhhhh, lovely ..."

She closed her eyes and lost control. Her entire body shook as Miguel savagely pounded her. He could actually feel her gushing around his cock this time. Great, big squirts covering his cock, his leg and the desk.

"OH MY GOD!" Jenna screamed, as the height of the orgasm rippled through her. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK."

Again Miguel rode her orgasm, letting it rock through her completely, slowing his pace only when he sensed that she had cummed. Jenna slowly came back from blissful euphoria. She felt extremely wobbly and dizzy.

She looked over her shoulder at Miguel.

"I just came so hard. Do you feel that? Do you feel what you fucking do to me?"

Indeed, Miguel had. Never had he fucked a woman so passionate, so intense. He had often used hypnosis to cuckhold a patient, but Jenna was the first wife who wasn't hypnotized when he fucked her in front of her husband. He wanted more of her.

Miguel pulled out of Jenna, took her hand and pulled her off the desk. He slid off his shirt, and stepped out of the trousers that were pooled around his ankles. Miguel then lay down on the carpeted floor, in front of the small couch, his head near Jason's feet. Jenna saw that Miguel intended for her to get down there on the floor with him. She realized, with great delight, that Miguel wasn't done. His cock was still rock hard, and standing tall. This man had crazy stamina.

After three months of being sex-deprived, Jenna found herself insatiably hungry for more. She took her position, standing over Miguel while facing her husband. She watched Jason's blank expression as she squatted down slowly, then spread her knees wide apart. She guided Miguel's cock between her legs with one hand, inserting the tip of his cock in her pussy.

"Ok, baby," Jenna spoke directly to her husband now, watching his face intently. "Here we go."

Jenna lowered herself slowly, impaling herself on Miguel's massive pole. Before, when she was atop the desk, Miguel controlled the pace of their fucking. Now, in this position, Jenna did. And she took full advantage. She leaned back on her right hand for balance, anchored her high heel spikes into the plush carpet near Miguel's hips, and undulating her hips up and down.

"Oh, sweety, look at his great big cock sliding in and out of my cunt," Jenna laughed haughtily. "Do you see him spreading me open? He's so fucking big! Do you see that? Oh, I love sliding all the way down his cock and feeling him deep inside my pussy. Oh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhh shit!"

Jenna rubbed her fingers furiously over her clit, bouncing up and down on Miguel's prick. When she felt she was getting too close to orgasm, she simply slowed down.

"Oh my god," she whimpered, now talking over her shoulder to Miguel. "Your dick feels so good."

"Are you happy?" Miguel asked.

"Oh, fuck," Jenna exclaimed, her tits bouncing up and down while her whole body pumped his cock. "I am so fucking happy!"

Jenna looked at her husband as she continued to slide Miguel's throbbing cock in and out of her vagina.

"What about you, honey?" she asked sweetly, mocking his hypnotic, unresponsive state. "Are you happy?"

Jenna started twiddling her clit faster and faster while rocking her hips up and down.

"OH MY GOD," she cried, then stopped rocking suddenly. "I don't want to cum yet."

Jenna stopped, but it took every ounce of her willpower to do that. She sat there, eyes tightly shut, Miguel's cock still rock hard, buried deep inside her.

Gradually, Jenna opened her eyes.

"Oh, honey," Jenna said to her husband, "We're gonna have to make more appointments."

She looked back at the man she was fucking.

"Can we make more appointments, Miguel?"

"I think we can arrange that," he smiled.

"Fuck me on the couch," Jenna begged. She lifted herself slowly from his rod, then rose unsteadily to her feet. She half-walked, half-stumbled to the loveseat.

"Oh, baby," Jenna said to her husband. "I am so fucking cock drunk, I can hardly stand."

Jenna kneeled next to her husband, leaning close to whisper in his ear. "We need more appointments. We need appointments every fucking week."

The couch was small, built for two. Her husband was sitting on one end, facing forward. Jenna kneeled beside him, facing the backside of the couch. She spread her legs apart as far as she could, straddling one knee between her husband's legs. She looked over her shoulder at Miguel, lifted her plump derriere up and wiggled it invitingly.

Jenna moaned as she felt Miguel's cock sliding up and down her slit. Having already cum twice, Jenna was incredibly tight, but Miguel noticed that she was able to take the size of him more easily now.

"Oh, sweety, thank you," Jenna smoothed her husband's hair back, and gave him a wet, sloppy kiss. I'm getting a really good fuck today."

"You like having my cock inside your tight, wet pussy?" Miguel asked.

"Oh, shit," Jenna cried, tossing her hair back and looking over her shoulder to him with a pleading expression on her face. "You don't understand. I've never had sex so good. I've never--"

Jenna could not finish the sentence. Miguel's cock had just slammed deep inside her cunt. Her hands clawed at the back of the couch as Miguel started to slowly piston inside her.

"Oh fuck," she screamed. "YES, YES, YES!! EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK!!"

Miguel slowed, and then stopped, letting Jenna do all the work. She was slamming herself against him now faster and faster.

"Fuck yes, let me just grind into you!"

Jenna tried kissing her husband on the lips, but it was like kissing a mannequin. Miguel leaned over, twisted her face away from Jason roughly and meet her lips with his own. Jenna kissed back and felt herself floating away with him.

Jenna could feel Miguel building toward his climax. He was thrusting into her again, meeting each of her hip movements with a thrust of his own. She held herself at the brink of orgasm as long as she should. Just when she felt she could hold it no longer, she felt Miguel's release -- first in the way his entire body went rigid and tight, and then a sensation like a fast, hot, liquid bullet hitting deep insider her, followed by another and another.

"Oh, fuck yes -- fill me with your cum," Jenna panted. "Oh, god, I'm cumming now, too. Right fucking now!" Stars exploded, and so did Jenna. For the third time in an hour, her mind and body were carried away to heavenly bliss. Their lips closed upon each other's again. As they kissed, they both pumped, squeezed and held each other tight.

When it was over, Miguel was still, but Jenna remained in motion for a very long time, rocking back into Miguel more and more slowly and then eventually stopping. Her eyes fluttered open.

"That was amazing," she whispered.

"Get dressed and back to the lobby," Miguel said smiling. "I've got to bring your husband out of the trance before my next appointment gets here in ten minutes."

Jenna laughed, disentangled herself, and headed for the lobby, grabbing her clothes along the way.