A Lil Snack Just For You...

Story Info
You put a whole new meaning to doing lunch.
2.1k words
3.95
24.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been having this fairly vivid picture of you in my mind. I am lying in bed when you let yourself in. We have spent the last couple of days meeting each other when you can get away from the restaurant. It's lunchtime now even though you feed people for a living, you have come for something to satisfy your hunger.

You sit on the bed beside me, slide your hand up under the sheet and wrap your fingers around my large, hard nipples. You smile and say "Oh, already for some fun."

You begin to stroke me slowly. I reach up and undo your pants. Your hand slides in and begins to massage my nipples. First one and then the other. From one nipple to the other. Pinching and pulling my nipples to cupping and squeezing my tits. I slide my hand down over your belly, to the inside of your knee. I then slowly move my fingers up the inside of your leg up under your shirt. Slowly my fingers move lower down your leg until they finally reach your ROCK HARD COCK. I smile at you Umm, nice and hard and ready to go. And you didn't wear any boxers? You must have come here with one thing on your mind.

I wonder what that could have been? You grab my clit between your forefinger and thumb and pull, squeeze and rub it. This, I obviously like as I moan and squirm on your hand. I'm stroking your cock harder and faster now. My fingers are very tight around the shaft, nearly painfully so. You are getting very, very excited. You slowly push your fingers into me and when you have buried three fingers as deep as they will go into me, You start to fuck me harder and harder with your hand. I'm soaking wet and your hand is covered with my juices.

You pull off your pants and stand. You continue to shove your fingers into me while you stand beside the bed undoing your shirt. You reach down, pull back the sheet exposing my naked body and your big fat cock with my other hand wrapped around it stroking you slowly. I pull my hand away from between your legs and your shirt drops to the ground. You look down at me to see me looking at your hard cock and licking my lips in anticipation of what you are about to do.

You crawl onto the bed on top of me and you feel my soaking pussy sink all the way down over your cock. Fuck it feels so fucking good. I moan and grab your ass holding onto it tightly so you don't move. You lean forward and rub my left nipple against your lips, which you dutifully begin to suck on.

At the same time I begin to jerk my hips back and forth, fucking you. You're lying back and enjoying the ride. I fuck you slowly, sliding my pussy nearly all the way up & down your cock until the head is just inside me and pause there for a few seconds. You then slowly slide back down again and I feel every fucking inch of your cock being wrapped tightly by my OHhhh so fucking wet cunt. What a wonderful feeling it is. You keep doing this to me over and over again. You have that, I am going to tease you to death look in your eyes. You are making me crazy with lust and even though you continue to ever so slowly fuck me, I am trying to fuck you hard.

When you raise your hips up so only the head of your cock is inside me, You roughly drive your hips up, plunging your cock all the way into me, making me moan loudly. I reach under you and brace your ass off the bed so I can continue to fuck you like this. I fuck you faster and faster until your cock is slamming into me as fast as we can. You throw your head back and yell out my name as you cum. I let your ass down and just grind myself deep into you.

We kiss deeply and as we kiss we roll over so that you are now on top. I lean back and you slowly pull your cock out of me. You lay your cock on my belly and feel me reach up and grab it rubbing it hard all over myself. You get off the bed and stand beside me. I look up at you and smile. "I think, my dear, that it is time for some doggie style" you say. I immediately roll over and raise my ass in front of you. I look back at you and say "Come on....Fuck me. I want to feel you deep in me. Make me cum".

You grab your cock and rub the head of it up and down my pussy, pushing the head of it just inside. You rub it against my asshole. You slap my ass cheek with it. I reach back between your legs and I lay your cock on my open palm. I grab your cock and guide it to my ass cheeks and at the same time I push back to you so your cock slides inside me. You grab my hips at the same time and pull me hard back to you while you drive your hips forward. Your cock sinks to the depths of my sweet ass and I yell out.

You begin to fuck me deep and hard and in no time at all you are cumming again. You reach around and grab both of my nipples and pull them down hard. I scream out and you drive your cock deep into me and hold yourself there. You slowly slide your hand back across my belly and to my pussy. With your cock buried as far as it will go inside me, you begin firstly to rub and pull my clit. I then slide my finger around the shaft of your cock and try and slide it inside my pussy as well. I have some success at making you moan and groan some more but it is time for some more serious fucking. You grab my hips again and begin to fuck me hard. In and out you slam your cock over and over again. You are yelling and screaming and cumming and talking so fucking dirty to me.

After what seems like ages, you stop and get me to roll over onto my back. I lay there with my legs spread and my pussy gaping open waiting for your hard cock. I wrap my arms and legs around you as you lay down on top of me sinking your cock into me. We kiss some more for a while as you fuck me steadily. You break off from kissing me and hold my head in your hands away from your face and tell me that you want me to suck your cock. You continue to steadily fuck me and you tell me again that you want me to suck your cock all the way down my throat.

You pull out and stand by the bed. I quickly sit on the edge of the bed and in one quick movement I have grabbed your cock with one hand, your balls with the other and have sucked over half of your cock into my mouth. You fucking nearly cum right then and there. I pull your cock out of my mouth and looking up at you tell you "I want to taste your cum. Just cum in my mouth and I will suck you hard again for some more fucking.

So, suck me off you say and I'll fill your mouth with cum." I then start to seriously suck your cock. Wet, deep sucks with the explicit purpose of making your balls deliver a big load of cum into my mouth. You feel my tongue sliding down the underside of your shaft as I suck you deeper and deeper until my face is pressed hard against your belly as I get the last inch in. I can see that you are on the edge and I suck hard one last time making you start to cum.

I suckle on your cock as you cum making moaning and groaning noises as you pump more and more cum into my mouth. My hand is milking the shaft, squeezing the cum out of you. My other hand massages your balls as they empty themselves into my mouth. Oh, fuck you can hardly stand it as I continue to suck on your cock. You have to make me stop. My mouth is going drive you mad. My hands and mouth are driving you mad. Oh fuck baby, you say. You grab my head and push my mouth off your cock. I watch it jerk and spasm in front of my eyes and the last of your cum wells up on the end and as it starts to drip off I stick my tongue out and lick it off.

You then hold my head very still, push your cock to my mouth and let me suck on the head draining the last of your cum. I collapse on the bed beside you on my back and you lay back as well. I roll onto my side and running a finger down your chest, across your belly and around your cock and balls I say, "I want more. I want more fucking. I want you to fuck me some more".

You roll onto your side facing me and begin to play with my tits. You feel my hand grab your cock again and slowly massage it. You reach down and begin to finger my pussy again and you know nearly immediately that I am really enjoying it. You move closer to me so you can rub your now hardening cock on me. My stroking is getting harder and faster with the increasing size of your cock and it is not long at all that I am holding a fully erect cock just straining to be buried deep inside my cunt. You quickly roll on top of me and sink your cock into me. You start fucking my pussy hard and deep. Driving into me with all the force you can muster.

I'm moaning and thrashing about beneath you as you drive me to another orgasm. I start to cum as you pull your cock all the way out of me and drive it all the way back in over and over again. I fuck you like this for 10 to 20 minutes, not slowing at all. Relentlessly fucking you as hard as I can. You kiss me and pull my tits. You suck on my nipples and I lick your neck. You grab my ass and try and shove your cock even deeper into me. You pin my hands up above my head and reach down between us and squeeze my clit.

You eventually slow down because I am about to cum again. You can sense this and grab my ass and pull me deep into you again. At the same time you roll me over and get on top of me. You raise up so that you have one foot on the bed while kneeling on your other leg. This gives you a clear view of your cock buried deep inside me. You then start to fuck me and you watch your cock slide out and then disappear back into me. I'm playing with my clit at the same time and you know that I am on the verge of cumming. "Come on baby. I want us to cum together".

You are fucking me and your fingers are working furiously on my clit and I'm nearly there. I suddenly grab your hips and drive deep into you as I start to cum. You throw your head back and start to cum at the same time. We both roar out our orgasm and I grind my clutching cunt hard down onto your spasming cock. I feel your cum spurt deep into me and as we cum down from our high, your cum starts to leak out of me.

You collapse on top of me and we kiss and pant and slowly cum back down. We must have dozed off for a few seconds in each other's arms. Your now soft cock slides out of me and with it a gallon of juices follows it. You & I smile. And I know that I might get some more cock when we go for a shower in a few minutes, but its just nice to lie here in each other's arms. You have to go back to work soon so its time to make a move.

Dedicated to my darlin' Ian...

Though the miles keep us apart our hearts are molded together. My life is filled with hope and anticipations of the time we will be together forever.