A Limited Partnership

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I realized, yes, I was stupid. I was a married man, and Kelli was so much younger than me. I didn't even know if she was eighteen yet; if not, anything between us would be criminal. I could get in trouble, lose my job even, if it ever got out that I had fucked her.

Kelli rolled her eyes. "Those girls are the ones that are boring. That's why I came over here. I'm tired of hanging out with them. I wanted to be able to talk with someone that really would have something to talk about. An adult. I'm an adult."

"You, uh, you are?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, my eighteenth birthday was three months ago. I guess when you turn eighteen, they say you're an adult. Right?" She asked hopefully.

Oh, mama, you sure are an adult, I thought.

All reservation that I managed to reasonably hold onto flew out the window.

"Actually, it's been kind of dull around here without anyone to talk to. And it's not like my wife and I talk much anyway, so I barely even noticed she was gone," I added with a laugh. I held the door open and stepped aside. "Come on in, Kelli."

A huge grin spread across her perfect tanned features. She skipped inside.

I shut the door behind us, then realized I was still in my robe. If I played my cards right, maybe I could take it off again.

"I apologize for being so underdressed. I had to throw a robe on when you showed up," I said somewhat bashfully.

"Oh, so you took my advice, huh? Going around naked, I mean?"

I nodded. "Yeah, when I realized Maureen wasn't here, it's the first thing I did. I just tossed my pajamas to the wind." I realized I wasn't being a very good host, so I showed her to the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink? A soda, maybe?"

"Sure," she said nonchalantly. I opened the fridge to pull out a can, but realized I had drank the last one yesterday afternoon. I stood there with the refrigerator door open, wondering what to do then.

"Out of soda?" Kelli asked, as if reading my thoughts.

"Yeah. But we have milk, orange juice, herbal tea ," I suggested.

"And a bottle of Cabernet that I see resting on the wine rack by the toaster oven. That'll do nicely," she said.

"You're not old enough to drink," I said, stating the obvious.

"But we are alone enough for no one to know. I like wine so much better than soda anyway," she said. Sounding so grown up. Trying to.

It was beyond sexy.

I didn't argue.

I hurriedly popped the cork in the bottle and poured her a wineglass full of Cabernet. This wasn't cheap stuff; it cost about $95 a bottle and was rich and full. She took a sip, smacking her lips.

"Very good," she said with a smile.

I sat down, having poured myself a glass of the wine, and looked at her from across the counter. I was about to ask some trite question or another when she asked one of her own.

"So you mean to tell me that your wife makes you wear pajamas to bed? I thought married people slept naked together," she wondered.

I chuckled. "They normally do, but Maureen and I haven't been naked in the same room for...well, I don't even know how long. But it's been a long time, to put it honestly."

"Wow. So you two don't...you know...have sex anymore?" Kelli asked. She immediately turned red and said, "I'm sorry. That was way too personal."

"I wouldn't suggest asking a public official that question, but it's okay, I don't mind. The answer is no, Kelli, Maureen and I don't have sex anymore. We barely even kiss anymore, when we go our separate ways every morning. When we do, it's out of routine. And even that's starting to fade out," I related, getting a little heavyhearted as I admitted it.

Kelli was silent with awe. "That's harsh. Really harsh. My parents aren't like teenagers anymore, but I know they still fuck a lot. And they always kiss each other hello and goodbye. It seems so normal. I can't imagine two people who are married not doing that stuff," she said innocently.

I smiled at her naivete. So idealistic at this age, I thought of teenagers in general. But she seemed genuinely concerned, and fairly wise for her years. I was enjoying talking to her about it. It helped to talk to someone.

"I think we just got married for the wrong reasons. I love Maureen, I really do, but I think it's more of a situation where we just appealed each other's fancies, and there wasn't a lot of substance behind our relationship. Since we made if official, it's been a slow progression of realization that not a lot was there, and perhaps we shouldn't have gotten married," I explained, rationalizing it both to Kelli and to myself.

"Well, should have or shouldn't have she should still let you sleep naked!" Kelli said, breaking the tension a little.

I had to laugh.

"You're still young, Mr. Theissen. You've got to miss sex. How do you go without it?"

"Masturbation. Lots of it. Not to gross you out, but it's the only thing that keeps me sane," I said honestly. Actually, even that was starting to fail me. I would go crazy without a woman of some sort, eventually.

Kelli giggled. "I've only touched myself a few times, and got an orgasm from it each time. But it's kind of getting boring."

"Boring?" I said, not imagining how masturbation could be boring for someone so young. "How is it boring?"

"I'm ready to go beyond it. I'm ready to actually...actually have a guy touch me. A man. No one ever has, though," Kelli said wistfully. "I think maybe it's because they don't think I'm pretty enough."

My eyes widened. Not pretty enough? She had to be kidding.

"Kelli, believe me, it's not because you're not pretty. I think that's the last reason a guy wouldn't have sex with you. I think maybe it's because they don't believe in sex before marriage, or they simply don't know how to approach a girl. Sex is scary for anyone who's never done it, whether they're male or female," I said knowingly.

"So you think I'm pretty? You'd have sex with me?" Kelli prompted, her eyes shining.

Oh, God, I thought. The moment of truth to end all moments of truth.

"I...think you're very pretty, Kelli. Beautiful," I said, kind of avoiding the second question.

Kelli was not to be put off. "And you would have sex with me?"

I sighed. Well, that was shot to hell. Might as well not hurt the girl's feelings.

"Yes, Kelli. I would most definitely have sex with you. If I were younger," I added, to buffer the provocativeness of the answer.

"Why younger?" Kelli asked, getting up from her chair. "You're still young, too. And I'm eighteen. So why would you have to be any younger?" She walked over to me, and to my surprise, sat in my lap.

"Because then I could do it and not have any guilt. If I were younger, I probably wouldn't be married and I'd be able to have you and not worry about any trouble. But I am and I do, so I don't know if it could happen," I said, trying to keep rational thought straight in my brain. My cock was getting hard beneath Kelli's ass, and she would have had to have been a paraplegic not to have felt it.

"But your wife doesn't love you anymore. If she did, she'd take care of you and kiss you and tell you she loved you. And she'd fuck you, too. A good wife, a loving wife, would do all of that for you," Kelli argued.

"Maybe so, but we're still married, and I can't...," I said, my resolve starting to break.

"Mr. Theissen...can I call you Michael? Since we're both adults here?" Kelli asked, emphasizing the “both” part as if to drive a point home.

"Sure," I said.

"I know I'm young. And I'm about as inexperienced as they come. But I don't want some other inexperienced little boy taking away my first time. I want someone who knows what he's doing, and can do it right, and please me like you want your wife to please you. I want to please you, and I know you want me, too, because I can feel you you got hard the minute I sat on your lap. I want you to show me everything, teach me everything, because I want to learn and because I'm really horny. And I want you. Since I was even old enough to notice guys, I've noticed you. You're so sexy, Michael," she said, leaning in against my ear, darting her tiny little girl tongue out and licking my earlobe before whispering, "and I want you to fuck me. I want you to have my virginity. No one else."

She stated it like a true professional, and from then on, I was sold. I couldn't talk myself out of it now. I had to have her, and I would.

I pulled her closer to me and started kissing her, her lips so sweet and soft that it took the breath from me. I had never experienced lips so wonderful and so delectable; the flesh was smooth and the color of deep strawberry. Her mouth tasted like candy, as if she had been chewing bubblegum or licking a lollipop before she had come over. I wove my fingers through her downy soft, yellow-blond hair. It was so long, and silky, that I just wanted to bury my face in it. It cascaded to her waist, and occasionally curled up at different ends, forming random tendrils that swayed like a blond waterfall.

My hands had other prospects in mind, and I couldn't keep them in just one spot. She was finally mine, would be mine, and I couldn't repress my excitement. All of those times that I had jerked in the shower, all those times that I wanted to cry out and moan in sexual release, came pouring out in this one singular moment. Without any restraint, I could have come right then from the sheer anticipation. But nothing would ruin this. It was my moment, my moment of glory. And nothing, not even Maureen and her indifference, would spoil it.

I picked her up, and decided to head into the guest bedroom. Her smooth, shapely legs dangled and I took her in my arms, bridal style, and carried her into the room. I deposited her on the bed with care, and she stretched out, her body rising as her back arched. She looked relaxed and composed and so sexy that I felt I could rape her.

"Michael," she said breathily, "take off that robe. Let me finally see you naked."

I didn't have to be told twice. I stripped off my robe and let it drop to the floor. She took in the sight of my naked body, and I could see her body shudder slightly. I knew it was turning her on, that her pure, tight little pussy was growing wet.

"Now," I said, slowly leaning over her on the bed, supporting my weight on my arms, "let me finally see you naked."

With that, I pulled the bottom of her small, tight T-shirt up, raising it over her flat torso, over the swell of her breasts, and as she raised up to help me, over her head. I tossed it aside without a second thought. I then realized that Kelli was wearing no bra. I stood there for a moment, mesmerized by the sight of her gorgeous breasts. They were perfectly shaped, rounded, and slightly larger than the size of billiard balls. Atop each one was a hard, dark red nipple, throbbing with the need to be sucked, and I happily obliged.

I lowered my mouth to her left breast, gently licking around the areola with the tip of my outstretched tongue. I flicked it over her nipple, then closed my mouth all the way around both nipple and areola and sucked like a starved kitten. I squeezed both breasts in both hands, very gently, as I suckled at Kelli's erect breast. She moaned and squirmed, her little sighs and mews making me even harder, harder than I thought possible. Her back arched upward, pushing her breath further up to my mouth, and I sucked harder and alternately broke contact to lap at her nipple with my tongue and tickle it with my teeth. I decided to move on, burying my head between her ample cleavage, licking that tender skin in the valley between her tits. My hands pinched and massaged her nipples, and I soon made my way over to her right breast, paying it the same homage as I did to the left.

By now, Kelli was moaning louder, and I knew I had so far done a wonderful job of getting her ready. She grabbed my head my the sides, and pushed upward, stealing her nipple from my eager mouth. She then lightly pushed on my chest so that I fell to the side and onto my back. She rose on her knees on the bed, again examining my body, stretched out for her to explore and dictate. She immediately dove for my hard cock, which was now perpendicular to the rest of my body, forming a right angle with my thighs.

She touched it, held it in her soft hands, and in response it throbbed even harder. I shut my eyes tightly and leaned back, letting her get acquainted with it. She massaged it, stroking the shaft and working up to the head, where she let her open palm rotate in circles around that engorged zenith of my cock. I moaned, murmuring that it felt so good, that she was really pleasing me. And she was.

Suddenly, I felt a warm wetness around my cock's head, and I realized that she had taken me in her mouth. I shuddered with the sudden rush of sensation that her hot little mouth was offering. She held my cock at the base with a firm left hand, and with her right hand she stroked upwards in the motion of a corkscrew while her mouth continued to bathe the head lavishly. She let go of the base, and moved her left hand to my balls, rolling them around much like I do when I jerk in the shower. Still moving her clasped hand over my cock, she ran her tongue down the crevice between my testicles. At this I groaned loudly. Maureen, even in the days when we still had sex, rarely went down on me and certainly never licked my balls like Kelli was doing.

She released her hold on my dick and began to pay attention to my balls and, simultaneously, my asshole. She licked around my balls, occasionally taking one, then the other in her mouth. She used her hands to push my legs farther apart, still licking the tender flesh of my scrotum. She worked her way down to my perineum, tickling that with the tip of her tongue, and I shivered in pleasure. Further down, her tongue began exploring my anus, flicking and darting around that tight hole until it was most likely as wet as her pussy was then. With her right hand she massaged my asshole, her mouth now focusing in on my balls again. Her little fingers tickled and caressed my anus, and soon I felt pressure as she continued to suck my testicles. She was pushing her middle finger into my asshole, and as I realized it, I relaxed my muscles as much as I could so that it wouldn't hurt. The feelings were not unpleasant, but just intense. I had never had anything put into my ass, but had always heard that it felt great when one was used to it.

She had glided her left middle finger into my ass, and with her right hand she grabbed my cock again, thrusting it into her mouth. Deeper her finger sank into my ass, and I began to groan louder. It did feel great; I was loving it. No one had ever made me feel this good, this pleasured. When Kelli got as deep as she could go, she pulled it out slowly, then worked it back in again. I was being fucked by this gorgeous girl's hand. She pushed it in and drew it out increasingly faster and harder, and I couldn't keep my arousal down to a normal volume. I felt I would soon come, feeling her finger in my ass and having her luscious mouth on my cock, and I didn't want that. Not yet.

I managed to sit myself up, reluctantly pulling her away from my painfully hard cock. I had to have her now, right here, this minute. She could tell what I was thinking right off.

"I want to fuck you," she whispered, her breath exerted by lust.

"And I'm going to fuck you," I replied, laying her body back onto the bed, her head touching the pillows. Her blonde hair was fanned out around her, and for a moment I felt almost a distinct shame like I was about to fuck an angel.

I settled myself between her legs, which were spread generously enough for me to fit my lean body into. My cock was just outside the folds of her tight little pussy, which was dripping with wetness.

"Yes," she whispered, raising her hips and pushing them forward. "Put it inside me. Fuck me..."

I wet the head of my cock in her heavily flowing juices, reaching down to fondle her clit, my fingers coming away drenched. She took my hand and sucked on those fingers, tasting herself. That act alone made me want to explode.

I realized, though, that she was a virgin, and that this would hurt her, even if only a little bit. I had to be as gentle as possible, at least for right now.

I pushed forward, hearing her last heated "Yessss" before hearing her gasp sharply and feeling her grab onto my arms, her sharp little nails digging into my flesh. She whimpered as if a doctor was giving her an injection with a particularly large needle, and I could hear her breathing go shallow.

"God," she said, her voice breaking. "Oh, it hurts...uhhhhhhnnn..."

It broke my heart that it always had to hurt the first time. I wanted it to be nothing but pleasure for her. But it would subside. "Ssssh, I know it does, baby," I said to her comfortingly. "Just relax and don't tense up. It will pass. It won't hurt long, precious, not long at all."

I kissed her forehead and pushed in as slowly as I could possibly manage until I was almost completely buried in her virgin cunt. I stayed still for a minute, caressing her face and brushing the hair from her eyes until I felt her kissing my neck fervently, felt her pussy squeeze around my cock. The pain must have ebbed significantly, and I began to fuck her very gently and very slowly.

Her pussy was so tight, so exquisitely tight, that with every thrust I wanted to come deep inside her. I felt her hips begin to rise, attempting to accept my dick deeper into her cunt. She was liking it. No, she was loving it.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned softly. "Oh, Michael, that feels so good. Don't stop, Michael, please don't stop."

"I won't," I said, voice infused with lust.

I pulled out and pushed in with as much care as possible, but soon she was scratching my back and begging me to go faster, harder.

"Yes, yes, Michael, uhhnnnnnnn....ahhhhhh," she cried, "yes, do it, do it...fuck me!"

Soon I was slamming into her cunt, making her scream with every thrust. She came at least twice, and I felt like I was close, before I stopped and pulled out.

"What...what are you doing?" Kelli said, breathless.

"I want you to ride me," I said, trying to catch my own breath.

"I've never done that before," she said, "I ,"

I shushed her. "It's easy. I'll teach you."

With that, I lay down on my back, and pulled her on top of me. "Now, straddle me like you're riding a horse, and I'll put my cock inside you."

She did it, and sure enough, I was able to guide my dick into her slick, hot pussy easily. I felt her stiffen with a gasp.

"Oh! Oh, Michael, it's...it's so tight...," she said, moving her hips and pulling her twat over my cock.

"Sit completely upright," I directed her. She did, and I raised my hips, shoving my cock deeper into her pussy. Right then, she came.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, ooohhhhhhhh Michael, I'm comminnnnngg! Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...oohhhhhh, that's so good," she screamed as I grabbed her hips, pulling her harder onto my dick. I was still completely hard, and my engorged head must have been slamming directly into a sweet spot. Even after she came, she was moaning like crazy, scratching my chest, and screaming out my name. With this beautiful, young blonde above me, I felt like I would come in no time...

I began to buck my hips upward even faster, and Kelli's moans grew stronger, louder, and I knew she would come again as I came. I felt that sensation, that delicious tightening as I felt my orgasm come on, and when it hit me, I was raising my voice along with her, our voices mingling in a passionate, orgasmic aria.

When we settled down, I felt content, and surprisingly, completely guiltless. Cheating on Maureen hadn't been hard at all. I had gotten what I wanted some affection, some passion, and some attention and now that I had it, I didn't feel bad in the least. In fact, I felt great.