A Limo and a Rose

Story Info
A lady receives an erotic invitation.
2.8k words
4.31
13.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buzz...

It is early Saturday morning and I am still fuzzy with sleep as I walk to the door to see who is calling so early. I peak out through the window and see a local delivery service there. He is holding an envelope, a shirt box and a red rose. I look quickly down at what I am wearing and decide that I can open the door in this long white nightie that I have on. I use the door to block myself somewhat and smile at the deliveryman as he hands me the rose, the box and the envelope. There is no return address of any kind. I look at him and ask "What is this?'

His reply is "We don't read 'em ma'am just deliver 'em. Enjoy your day Ma'am"

"Hold on a moment while I get something for you."

"No need Ma'am I have been well compensated." I smile at him and thank him before closing the door. The rose is beautiful and very fragrant. I look at it and think of whom might have sent it. No one comes to mind so I set it down and turn to the envelope.

It is addressed to "Aphrodite" In a lovely handwriting. It is scented in a strong and powerful scent that seems natural. It is a bit familiar but the scent escapes me for the moment. I slip onto the couch and grab the comforter off the back to wrap in while I open the envelope.

The first item in the envelope is an announcement of a special midnight show at the planetarium. I have been seeing the announcements everywhere and really wanted to go but it is a fundraiser and I could not afford the cost of the ticket. Here was my very own ticket. My curiosity is deeply piqued now.

The next item is a note in the same beautiful penmanship. "My dear Aphrodite, I hope that you would accept this gift from me to you and that you will accept my invitation for entertainment this evening. It would please me most sincerely and I think that you will find it well worth your time and effort. Should you choose to honor my invitation then please call the number below and confirm your car to pick you up at 6:30 this evening. It would also please me immensely if you would wear the items in the box that has been delivered with this note. I am guessing at sizes but think that I am close. I have indeed held you in my dreams many times and feel as though I know your body quite well."

I sit awestruck for a moment and try to imagine who has been paying such close attention to me. I can think of no one. I open the box and find some of the nicest things I have ever seen. At the very top is a very pretty red lace bra. It is trimmed in black and is simply luxurious to touch.

Under this is a pair of matching thong panties and garter. Beneath this is a pair of black silk stockings.

A layer of black tissue paper separates the next layer. As I lift it out I find the most sinful red dress I have ever seen. It is barely there. The straps are very thin and the material is almost not there. There are layers of floaty, red, sparkly material. It is obviously going to be short very, very short. Below the dress is a beautiful matching red handbag.

I open it to find one last note inside of it, written in the same hand: "If you have gotten this far then you are at least considering honoring my request and invitation. So I will go a step further and ask one more thing of you. When you arrive in the planetarium, go into the ladies room and remove the panties. You will not be needing them once you arrive. It will be dark enough that no one will notice. Put them in the purse and then you will have them close to you in case you want to change your mind."

Not many people know of my secret fascination with the stars, and even less of my fantasy of making love beneath the stars. As insane and against my usually conservative ways as this whole idea is, I am actually thinking of doing what the note asks. I really want to see the show and I could enjoy myself beneath the stars. It will be dark and no one would know except the person that sent the lovely invitation, and me. I gingerly finger each of the items again and decide, I am going to do it. I call and confirm the car and have much to do to get ready for my evening. Including canceling my plans to have drinks with the girls.

Promptly at 6:30 the doorbell buzzes again and I am ready. One final glance in the mirror confirms what I already know I look like Cinderella and do not know if I have Prince Charming or my Fairy godmother to thank. I open the door and step out into the night air. The driver is waiting for me at the limousine.

"Right this way Ms. Aphrodite, the ride will take about 40 minutes so you have been provided with a bottle of wine and dinner. If you can not find everything you need please ask me by pushing this buzzer."

I enter the car and find another envelope in the same hand: "You please me mightily Aphrodite. I can not wait to see you in the outfit I have chosen for you. Please enjoy the wine and the dinner. There is music that you may listen to, just to the right of you. Sit back, relax and enjoy. When you arrive you will be met by an usher that will take you from the car to the ladies room should you choose to use it and then to the seat that you will be occupying. I sincerely hope that you enjoy all the evening holds for you. I know that I will."

I look to the bottle of wine in the ice bucket and the crystal glass waiting for me to taste it. As the car slides from the curb I pour a half glass and taste it. It is cold and feels very good going down. I lift the first cover and find 3 delicious shrimp waiting for me on ice. Slowly taking the first one I put it in my mouth and gently bite down, mmmmm delicious.

I lift the second tray to find 3 stuffed mushrooms and some beef tips in a sherry sauce, with slivers of white potatoes. The food is bite sized and delicious. My enjoyment of the meal, the wine and the music makes the 45 minutes go so quickly, it is over before I realize it. The divider window slides down and the driver tells me that we will be arriving in 5 minutes. True to his word we arrive 5 minutes later, the usher is waiting at the curb for me.

"Good evening Ms. Aphrodite, if you will come with me please. Will you be wishing to use the ladies room this evening before going to your seat?"

I think for about 30 seconds and reply, "Yes please that will be very nice."

"Very well ma'am, right this way and I will be waiting for you on your return." I walk into the bathroom and find that for the event it has been turned into something resembling a Greek bath. There are pillars and vines and grape leaves all over. Lovely Greek girls with huge fans to move the air.

I slip into the first open stall and slide my panties off of my body and place them into my purse. Stepping back out of the ladies room I find the usher waiting most patiently as though he has no other patrons to care for all evening.

"Right this way Ms. Aphrodite, I will show you to your seat." He gently takes my elbow and leads me very surely through the crowd. We go through a door marked VIP seating only. As we come out in the upper seating I notice that the planetarium is very full except for the area we are in. I seem to be the only patron in this section. My usher shows me to my seat and I am seated most comfortably. In this section each seat is like a chaise lounge. The foot rest raising up and creating a total bed effect.

"I will be leaving you now ma'am but should you require anything there is a call button here in the arm rest. I will be just outside the door at all times. I hope that you enjoy the evening's entertainment."

It is dark but not completely and as my eyes adjust I begin to notice that there are many small sections that are blocked off by privacy panels as the section that I am in is. I lay my head back and notice the speakers in the top of the seat. Soft gentle music with gentle rain falling is coming from the speakers. As I lay back my dress pulls up and I can feel a gentle breeze on my pussy. I allow my eyes to look at the ceiling and let the music take me away on a fantasy trip beneath the stars. I imagine that I am here to meet my lover beneath the stars, in a light rainfall. We are beneath the trees and shielded by the tree leaves.

Suddenly I feel a hand brush gently over my nipples and I start, I attempt to sit up and find a finger across my lips encouraging me to be quiet to not speak. Shimmers of excitement fill me and I begin to understand. Though I have no idea whom my lover is I decide to allow him to do, as he will. He leans over me and I catch the same scent that was on the letter today. I know that it is my Prince Charming.

He trails his hands from one end of my body to the other. First through my hair and then along my face. He cups my chin and brings his lips to mine. It is a kiss of possession. That kiss I will remember and long for, for a very long time. His lips trail over my chin and down my neck. Then his tongue trails my collarbone. He lets his hands slide the length of my body to the bottom of the dress and spreads my legs.

He finds the bare pussy and I hear a deep intake of breath. He realizes that I have filled his request. His mouth becomes more insistent as he makes his way down to my breasts and he nips at them with his teeth. He alternately licks and bites. Raising my excitement level to that of near combustion. His mouth finally finds my nipples, moving aside the dress and then the bra cup, he sucks them.

They are instantly hard and his actions cause me to squirm in the chair beneath him. He has my arms pinned that I can not reach up and touch him. I can not feel the shape or know the feel of him. He turns his sucking into flicking and then he begins to bite. A very soft whimper escapes me.

His hand is still resting on my pussy and his finger now probes between the lips and enters the hot, wet space. His teeth close even harder around my nipple and his finger rakes over my clit. He scratches the surface of the clit and sends me convulsing in orgasm. My hands firmly grip the cushion of the seat I am in.

As the orgasm subsides he does not stop or slow down he continues to rub my clit and bite on the nipple. Then he stops and leans away from me for a moment just as the ceiling of the planetarium lights up in a brilliant exhibition of night light. Falling stars explode from the crest of the ceiling and seemingly fall into my lap.

Almost as suddenly as he moved away he comes back this time to the other nipple. His free hand pawing and tearing at the dress. My nipple is exposed and he licks it and then blows on it to send shimmer through me. Then his mouth clamps on the newly hardened nipple and he bites down at the same time his had returns to my pussy this time bypassing the clit and entering the hot depths of my pussy.

I greedily push against him and try to get him deeper into me. In response he bites harder. When I stop pushing he lets up a little. Suddenly there are two fingers in my pussy at the same time and they are dancing. Sometimes both in at the same time sometimes one in one out. Then tight together and then stretched like a v. I feel a second and even bigger orgasm coming on. It rocks me and I grasp the seat cushion even harder. I feel his hand move out of my pussy and then I feel the action of him unzipping his pants.

Almost instantly I feel his hard cock pressing against my pussy lips and then into my pussy. Deep, very, very deep. He strokes in and out. Alternating between fast and slow, deep to shallow. He thrusts very hard and very deep into my pussy and then I feel him explode inside of me. I feel the hot pulsing of his cum bathing the inside of my pussy. Then I feel him slump against me and hear his breathing return to normal after a few moments. I look up to the ceiling and see the stars alight above me and realize how wondrous what has just happened is. I allow myself to relax and enjoy the feel of him lying against me. I find myself wanting to know who my lover is but yet not wanting to know.

After a few more minutes go by he begins to stir and his cock amazingly has begun to harden against my pussylips. He slides up the seat and places his legs squarely around my head. I smell the mixture of his cum and mine on his cock as he forces the head of his cock into my mouth. The taste is delicious and unlike anything I have known before.

He slowly begins to fuck my mouth, deeply and firmly. He buries himself in my mouth until his groin is pressed against my face and there is no more of him to enter my mouth, Then suddenly he presses harder and deeper. All the way into my throat. I attempt to swallow and to suck on him. The feel of the roughness of his hair on me and the pressure of his body excites me. Soon I am again at the point of orgasm.

As I begin to shudder he grabs my hair and plunges one last time into my throat and bathes the inside of my throat with his hot cum. It is so hot it burns against the back of my throat. Then he slides out of my mouth and slides down the length of my body. He holds me close for a moment, kisses the tip of my nose and then kisses me once again with that same kiss of possession.

He silently stands in front of me and tucks his cock back in. I hear the zipper being done up and then he leans over and whispers, "Enjoy the rest of the show. Your car will be waiting for you. When the show is over the usher will return to take you back to the car. Please don't leave before he returns."

I search my brain but the voice is unknown to me. I silently nod okay and then watch the show. He is gone. As the lights come up, I notice the tears in my dress and realize that I can not leave through the lobby looking like this. Then the usher is there and he has a lovely coat that I am to place over the torn dress. I am very grateful to my unknown lover and place the coat snuggly on. Then I follow the usher back out to the car. When I enter the car I find a box on the seat. As I open it I find a short simple note sitting on top of an exact duplicate of the dress I am wearing: "Just in case you ever want to wear it again." I smile and think of the possibilities.