A Line of Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

At least she didn't find the need to be any further aggressive...

"It would be a shame to not show you our special hospitality."

"Well, that's far too refined a way to describe it, Antion." The two handsome Elves nodded in unison at Raisel's flirtatious expression.

At this point, words were useless, all any of the trio wanted to do was fuck the opposite party, though both sides would never be as vulgar to use that term for such a licentious act. Actually, they would probably do even that at this point, elegance be damned.

Antion and Antien strode over to the current object of their desire and her features: almost translucent golden hair, a set of perky tits that could just about reached C cup, rounded butt perfect for groping, curved body molded by travel and beauty training, and lastly a pretty face that would deter anyone who didn't live up to her standards.

Raisel raised her arms and placed them on the chests of both men, caressing their torsos. Despite being Elves who lived and worked in the Arcane Spire, they were surprisingly well toned. Thin clothing betrayed the two Elves, as Raisel could easily see both of them sporting full erections aroused by the concept of her naked body. (Better not let down their expectations!) She thought cheerfully.

The young Half Elf girl draped her hands down their bodies and moved them across their bulges, making both Elf tingle with her touch. The cloths worn by travel and time left her body, revealing her sensual chest and waist. Her breasts hugged her chest and brazenly gazed at both men as if her nipples were eyes.

"Now let me see yours. You cannot honestly expect me to be the only person naked in here?" Raisel asked sweetly with pouting lips.

The two Elves stripped themselves of their garments and smiled as Raisel gazed lustfully at their members. Elves weren't known for having the largest penises, but size also didn't matter if they knew how to use it what they owned.

Raisel knelt down and licked her lips. She sniffed the aroma that wafted passed her nose, relishing the interesting, but not disgusting, smell. She brushed golden hair out of her eyes and eyed the throbbing shafts. She lifted her dainty fingers and wrapped it around Antien's cock first while licking the tip of the other one.

Around a minute passed of oral and hand stimulation until Antion groaned in masculine delight. "I must say... You've only just begun, but I already feel like bursting."

Raisel smiled around her tongue as she expertly worked it around Antion's cock. She teased the head, slathering saliva around the sensitive nerves. While she did that, Raisel spat in her hand and continued stroking Antien's prick. Warmth enveloped her mouth and hand as she stroked and licked with a loving expression resting on her face. The fact that a cultured lady of a prominent noble family was even doing this was an even bigger turn on for the two men.

"Swiiitch!" A cute cry and Raisel moved her hand to Antion's shaft and mouth to Antien's own. She instantly began giving Antion a handjob. She stroked from the base of his shaft to the head where she rubbed the soft side of the cockhead with her thumb, shocking Antion with pleasure each time.

Raisel squealed in surprise when Antien became a little aggressive and grabbed his cock with his fingers. Stroking it on his own, the Elf rubbed the head of his dick along the outline of Raisel's lips, smearing what faint red lipstick was there around her mouth.

Though Raisel instantly gave the go ahead with her eyes, Antien took his time and teased his partner's lips, much to Raisel's distress.

"Don't make me beg..." Whimpered Raisel as she looked mournfully up at Antien while still stroking his brother's cock with spread fingers.

The cute eyes coupled with Raisel's sensual face proved far too much for Antien to resist and he thrust his cock into Raisel's mouth.

The twin Elves watched as Raisel pleasured the both of them with fantastic maneuvers. Her pure skin seemed to contrast against their pulsing cocks.

Raisel was furiously rubbing her clit as she continued to bring both Elves to climax for the first time. Her lips told her, as the moved back and forth along the length of Antien's dick, that a ferocious orgasm was nigh inside her mouth.

Actually, it turned out that Antion was the first to release himself. As Raisel continued to squeeze and poke at every single pleasure point along the musky cock, the slit at its end peered apart and violently shot out several ropes of the Elf's sticky essence. It splattered over Raisel's chest and coated the tips of her hard nipples.

Immediately after, that exquisite member that occupied Raisel's mouth also came. In a fit of lust, Antien held onto the girl's head and forced her to take all of his spunk down her throat, not that she minded. Raisel swallowed every drop, savoring the salty taste of the white seed that draped her tongue.

Motion didn't stop as Antien laid down on the ground with his cock still impressively hard and aimed towards the sky. Raisel went with the flow by removing her undergarments and climbing on top of the Antien, positioning her drenched pussy directly above the quivering head of the specimen under her. She licked her fingers, gathering saliva and small globules of cum between them and probed her back entry.

While not a skill most noble women like herself would be proud of, Raisel found herself exceptionally adaptable to all situations sexual. That talent, again, not one to be terribly proud of, she found useful when attempting to escape the Tessiol Estate on her various whims. Raisel lubed up her anal entrance so that Antion would have a much easier entering her back hole.

Antion knelt behind Raisel and took her place in lubing up her ass. He spread the slippery liquids around with the head of his shaft, probing her depths and slowly penetrating her tight backdoor. Antien followed suit and swiftly thrust inside and past her soft nether lips.

Raisel clasped one palm on Antien's chest and hooked the other around Antion's neck. She kissed the Elf behind her who just happened to have his lips nearby, both tossing their salacious tongues all over the place.

The wanton display of lust filled the room with the familiar smell of sex. Right now, Raisel found herself enjoying the merciless pounding both of her holes were receiving. Almost as if the reason was solely because both Antion and Antien were twins, she felt them thrusting in unison deep inside. While she may have had the pleasure of having a thick cock stuffed in both of her holes individually in the past, both at once was a completely new experience.

It felt like her entire mind was being overloaded with pleasure and driving out all thoughts unrelated to sex. Raisel felt her pussy being filled over and over again, each time rubbing against her back walls. She felt slim hands grope and squeeze her tender behind as the Elf behind her plowed her insides raw.

Raisel had lost track of how many times she came. The first one happened shortly after the double pounding began, and it all went tragic (in a good way) there. Nearly every sixth thrust from both Elves caused Raisel to moan in orgiastic glee as she experienced another mini-orgasm erupting from the core of her erogenous zones. She lost count very quickly on how many times she came in that exchange. For all she knew, she may have came ten times, maybe she came a hundred times, it didn't matter to Raisel. All that did matter was focusing on the rough pounding her current partners were give her reddened pussy and ass.

Without warning, she felt her snatch overloaded with a flood of semen. Antien continued, though more slowly than before. He continued to push his shaft in and out of Raisel's pussy, allowing her insatiable snatch to relish the warm feelings.

Soon after, Antion exploded himself deep inside Raisel's ass. He clamped down on her pliable butt and held his throbbing cock all the way inside to the base of his crotch. He groaned softly along with Raisel as he deposited his thick seed inside her bowels.

Eventually, both Elves relinquished their positions and laid back, smiling and breathing heavily. Raisel did the same with her arms draped over a soft chair. With a relaxed tone, Raisel said, "I'll be sure to look you both up if I'm ever here again..."

Antion and Antien nodded while staring at the beautiful young Half Elf girl. They would surely do everything they could to see her again if the opportunity.

...

An hour later, after Raisel had left the Arcane Spire with Faehri, Antion and Antien were having a serious conversation.

"You may have told her that it was a rare form of mana flow... But you failed to mention what makes it so and why is it so useful." Wondered Antion out loud to his brother.

"Well, it is painfully obvious that severe wanderlust has overtaken her, telling her things like this which would delay her would be just plain annoying for Raisel. I'm more curious in the person that could feel the flow within her." Antien replied remorsefully.

"I agree. If we had told her about the nature of crystal mana, she may wish to stay here. And while I would not mind, especially considering how elegant she is, even for the High Elves, she has her own journey to progress through. As for that strange person... Well, let us not brood over it, we have work to do."

"I just hope that the weight of such a rare nature will not be detrimental to her life."

-

"So what are the rules?" Asked Arvad Eversoul.

"Nothing complicated, melee weapons only and no magic in any form. If you wish to use a magic weapon for its design rather than its enchantment, go ahead. Best of three and the first to draw blood wins the match." Nesterius unsheathed his weapon of choice as he spoke: A long sword with a curved tip.

Arvad calmly contemplated what weapons he should use. Currently, the only melee weapons he owned were his silver sword and collection of enchanted knives. While the silver sword wasn't adept for prolong conflicts, it would serve well in a single duel. Arvad also decided if he should wield one of his specially designed knives. Each one of the nine special knives had a special ability and shape, apparently they were the creation of a serial killer long ago. (Perhaps the suspension knife? Its shape would be best in this situation.)

Arvad placed all of his extra weight, weapon and clothes included, on a servant's arms. He noted that the servant wasn't actually serving as a job but more so out of a desire to spend his life assisting the Goldenpine family. He kept his silver sword in his right hand and his knife in the left. The style of swordplay he developed and learned from generally required him to have a dagger like weapon on the side in order to hook and deviate the paths of incoming weapons. Though Arvad suspected that such a style wouldn't be too useful against the head of the Goldenpine family who had developed his swordplay for decades longer than he had.

Skill-wise, the two were fairly similar, which is quite a feat considering the age difference before Arvad and Nesterius tilted in the Elf's favor. As far as physical abilities went, Nesterius was obviously more agile and fast while Arvad was stronger and tougher, though that was generally the case for Humans and High Elves.

In a courtyard of the Goldenpine mansion, Nesterius and Arvad squared off. Around them was a stone surface hewn from the ground with mounds of soil all around containing seedlings and grown plants. On the far side of the courtyard was a smooth marble ledge that overlooked the crafting square filled with stores and artisans of all sorts of flavors. On the other side of the courtyard was the Goldenpine home with an odd style of architecture different from any of the other Elven homes in Illeria. Arvad wasn't certain of the details, but apparently their home was created back in the old days when the High Elves and Desert Elves were one race and not two. The majority of the home was situated under a large hollow grotto where it looked like a large portion of the mountain was swept away by the hand of god. A waterfall flowed from the far left side of the mountain, leaving a fine mist seeping into the courtyard and moistening Arvad's skin.

Several Elves watched the scene with either great interest or worry: Malavorn, Nesterius' wife Ashiren, several more guards and servants, and even the Goldenpine's personal cook watched the scene as they were all judges.

"Let's not waste any more time then... BEGIN!" With a gallant cry, Nesterius ran towards Arvad with a bounce in his step.

Arvad took a giant step and pulled himself forward while ducking a swipe from Nesterius' sword. He slid easily across the stone surface slippery from the mist. Arvad pulled his arm around and slashed up with his silver sword. Nesterius stepped to the side with his arm back and stabbing at Arvad's stomach only to find it swept off course by Arvad's knife.

With the fast beginning, everyone spectating stood on the tips of their toes and their heads leaning back. Only Ashiren kept still while watching with a blank expression on her face. She, just as much as her husband, wanted Arvad to take responsibility for his licentious actions from when he last visited and marry their daughter. Ever since he left, Reimiel had consistently trained herself and studied in order to hone her skills so that she could stand at Arvad's side. Reimiel looked for any updates on that man's accomplishments and had been disheartened when he went silent recently, until a certain hostage situation in Dasinex was resolved by his skills. Reimiel had pleaded with her father to go and find him. Ashiren was amazed that her daughter didn't hate Arvad for what he did and immediately leaving him after. Whether it was love or not, Ashiren found her daughter more confusing than ever, despite having an aged High Elves' wisdom. Nesterius, being the doting father he is, promised to do what he could, with this duel being the result.

"Mother... That is him, isn't it?" Reimiel appeared beside Ashiren with Lyei right behind.

"Of course, there is your Arvad Eversoul. He is an annoy-" Ashiren found herself cut off.

"He's amazing! He is actually holding off father so easily! He's just so... Awesome." Reimiel stared breathless at the man she idolized and found herself deeply attracted to.

Neither of the two participants paid attention to the onlookers, they simply continued to fight. Arvad exchanged numerous blows with Nesterius, nimbly taking on his opponent's superior speed with a dual weapon arrangement.

At one point, the two found themselves clashing blades next to the sheer ledge. Arvad sent an unorthodox kick at Nesterius who barely managed to dodge thanks to the ledge. Taking advantage of his opponent's dazed status, Arvad knocked aside the curved sword with his knife, pinning it to the marble ledge. Nesterius struck Arvad across the chin, though not hard enough to cause his opponent to falter. The mercenary head butted the Elf and landed a shallow cut on his side.

"Round one goes to me!" Polite clapping could be heard from the majority of the audience. However, Arvad just happened to see a star struck young lady named Reimiel frantically clapping and cheering him on. (Crap... I had hoped to avoid her of all people. Well, life is not without hardship and I'm pretty darn sure I have used up my good luck for about a decade. Jyro was a pretty shitty alias anyways.)

"Evidently so. Is marrying Reimiel that bad? She is a beautiful girl for her age, even for a High Elf. Or is it that you're interested in that girl you are protecting, Miss Tessiol?" Nesterius raised an eyebrow as he mentioned that last bit.

"Nope. I 'accepted' extra payment to not be interested in Raisel. And I'm simply just too young to get married yet! I'm not long lived like you High Elves. I'm not nearly as old as you think I am for Sol's sake!"

"Really?" Nesterius seemed genuinely surprised.

"Ye-!" Arvad almost spoke again but he silenced himself and rolled his eyes in derision.

"No matter, let us continue." Nesterius attacked with his sword, swinging in seemingly multiple directions.

Arvad faced the attack head on, but with some difficulty. It wasn't a matter of Nesterius being faster or more skilled, but he seemed gain a sort of momentum, even after losing the first round. (The fervent fatherly love is a powerful thing), Arvad declared silently.

The duel continued for only thirty seconds until something disrupted the mood, or more specifically, Arvad's mood.

"TO YOUR LEFT!" Out of instinct, Arvad brought his sword and knife to block his left.

Nesterius attacked Arvad's right, landing a small incision on the Human's arm.

Arvad swung around with a faux expression of happiness. "Raisel... What a pleasant surprise!" (That was obviously intended for me to lose, and I fell for such a simple trick.)

Raisel stood next to Reimiel, smiling deviously. She didn't know why the two men were fighting, but she would have loved to see Arvad taken down his pedestal.

"While underhanded, it seems that the second round is mine. Let us continue." Nesterius said calmly while staring directly into Arvad's eyes. The two continued to fight.

...

"Raisel! So your hidden bodyguard was Arvad Eversoul?" Reimiel spun around and placed both hands on the Half Elf's shoulders.

"I'm truly sorry... He didn't want me to reveal his identity to your group when we happened by you on that road. Though I wanted to see exactly why he did just that, so here we are and his identity is revealed. Do you know him?" Raisel solemnly answered the question.

"You know that man I was talking about..."

Raisel had a pleading expression on her face. "Please no, don't tell me Arvad is him?"

"Why wouldn't he be? He's so amazing! I've never seen a Human with as much skill and talent as he. Even among any of the Elven races, people like him are extremely rare. And not only that, he's soooo handsome and charming!"

As Reimiel gushed over Arvad, Raisel convulsed and looked at her friend as if she was insane. She calmed down and asked Reimiel, "In any case, why is Arvad and your father fighting?"

A sultry woman next to Reimiel answered, "The two have made a bet over their little boys fight. If Arvad wins, he will be allowed to purchase a sword from my husband's personal collection of sword with the Eyes of Derhal. If Nesterius wins, Arvad will have to marry you, Reimiel. A very one sided bet in our favor, but Nesterius will do everything his skill will allow to win. Ah, Raisel, please call me Ashiren, I'm Nesterius' wife and Reimiel's mother."

"Pleased to meet you." Reimiel dipped her head in greeting to the regal woman who exemplified sex appeal.

"I get to marry him!" Reimiel was unlike anything during their original conversation.

"So if Arvad wins, we will be leaving with a shiny sword in his possession? I really don't see the favor in that for you."

"But father will definitely win! I believe in him! Even if Arvad's skills are famous, so are my father's sword skills. To be honest... I don't know who I want more to win."

"How about option number three..." Raisel brought her friend into a huddle and discussed her plan.

...

Arvad stabbed forward with his knife only to find thin air. Nesterius chopped upward from feet to head only to find thin air as well. The two were in an effective stalemate. Arvad fought for his life as a free bachelor and Nesterius fought for his daughter's happiness.

Again, the fight took them to the marble ledge. Arvad was slowly being pushed back by Nesterius' crafty footwork. The Human defended ferociously.

Arvad hooked the sword with his knife and pulled it close. In this position, Nesterius didn't have enough room to maneuver or stab, his predicament soon found a silver sword heading for his neck.

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers