A Lingerie Fantasy Cums True Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richie, are you in the mood for anything in particular?" Mel asked as she opened the top drawer.

"Not particularly, anything that is going to feel really soft and tight against my cock."

"I've got the perfect set for him Mel." Stacey said as she reached into her panty drawer. She pulled out little pink bra and thong panty set that was almost identical to what each of them was wearing, expect for the color. The material on the bra was a mix of satin and lace and I could tell was a large cup size (enough to carry Stacey's magnificent tits). The matching thong was satin in the front and lace wrapped around the back. Stacey laid it out on the bed and asked, "What do you think Richie? You think this will do for your first outfit?"

"Mmmmm, it looks perfect Stacey."

"Let's get this on you then baby," Mel said as they grabbed the lingerie. She bent down to my feet and guided the panties around them, then slowly lifted them up my legs. Stacey's hands met hers' right before she reached the top and they both gently slipped the panties up around my hard cock and adjusted the back perfectly around my ass. The feeling of the material against my body was as wonderful as I dreamed it would be.

Mel took a step back to have a better looked and said, "Damn Richie, those fit you perfectly. Turn around so I can see your hot little ass."


Mel turned me around and bent me over making my hands rest on the bed on either side of Stacey who was sitting on the bed. This put my face right in front of Stacey's big perfect tits. She reached down and began rubbing my cock through the satin and I felt Melanie's hands rubbing my ass and the material of the thong.

"God this feels so good," looking up at Stacey. Our eyes locked and I wanted to start kissing her right there, but I decided to wait.

Just then, Mel pulled me up, turned me around, and said, "Ok Richie, we're not done yet, we still have to get this bra on you baby." She put my arms through the straps and wrapped the bra around my chest and Stacey, still sitting on the bed, helped her by clasping it together. It was a little tight so they loosened the straps a bit to make up for my size difference.

Stacey turned me around back around, adjusting the bra on me and commented, "Looks good on him, but Mel, don't you thing he needs something to help fill out this bra? After all, I am a 34D. Go get those party balloons from the kitchen drawer. We'll fill up two with water and make some fake boobs for our little lingerie boy."

"Great idea, I'll be right back."

When Melanie was gone, Stacey looked at me and said, "You look cute baby. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"I sure am Stacey. Thank you so much for being so nice to me."

"Don't mention it. I'm really enjoying this, Richie."

Just then she put her arms around me a started kissing me very deeply. Her tongue was pushed deep into my mouth and she tasted amazing. As we kissed I started rubbing her ass, then reached around and played with her clit through her now soaking wet panties. Melanie came back in carrying two balloons filled with water. Each was about the size of a softball.

"Wow, that looks so hot seeing you two making out, dressed in such sexy underwear. I want a turn, but first let's get these tits into that bra, Richie."

"Yes ma'am," I replied as she turned me around. She carefully slid each balloon inside the bra and adjusted them accordingly. Once finished she turned me around facing back toward Stacey who was now sitting on the bed.

"Those fit perfectly Mel. He's got big perfect boobs now just like us. Let's all go over to the mirror and have a look."

They took my hands and we walked over towards the closet where Stacey had a large full size mirror hanging on the door. They put my arms around them and we posed in front of the mirror. I couldn't believe how erotic this was. It was amazing that I hadn't cum in Stacey's sexy little panties yet.

"God damn, we are some sexy bitches!" Mel exclaimed. "Richie you look so good, I can't believe what a sexy little lingerie boy we've made you into. I just wanted to eat you up." She then turned and started kissing me, similarly to the way Stacey did earlier. While Melanie was kissing me, Stacey began playing with my cock inside her sexy pink panties. Mel removed her tongue from my mouth, looked at Stacey and they both began kissing. I still had my arms around each of them and I started rubbing their tits as they were making out. After a couple minutes of sucking each other's faces, they pulled me in to join their tongue twirling. I could not believe I was standing here dressed in Stacy's lingerie, making out with these two amazing women at the same time.

They led me back to the bed and sat me down on the edge. "Richie, do you think you can handle two women at the same time baby? We are going to make you feel like a king, or should I say queen," Mel said and they both giggled.

Stacey came over and stood in front of me while Mel came up from behind her and began caressing her tits and body from behind. Before I knew it Mel had undone Stacey's bra and slowly slid it off exposing her big soft boobs to me for the first time. My god, they were gorgeous. I stood up and started rubbing and licking them myself. After a few minutes of Mel and I massaging and caressing Stacey's soft body, Mel took a step back and started undoing her bra as well. She pulled it off and out came her perfect round tits. They were amazing as well. She walked up behind me and starting rubbing me all over and before I knew it they were rubbing my cock again through my panties, which were starting to get really wet from all the pre-cum. They proceeded to lay me down on the bed, then slowly slid down my sexy little panties and began taking turns rubbing their boobs all over my hard dick. I knew it wouldn't be long now. Stacey took my cock and started stroking it while Mel was began kissing her again and playing with her tits. Stacey then bent down and started licking the tip of my cock and Mel followed suit. Both girls were taking turns sucking my cock and would sometimes simultaneously lick it up and down.

"Holy fuck, I'm going to cum soon," I yelled as they began sucking faster and harder.

"I want you to fucking cum all over us Richie, you little lingerie boy," Mel yelled as Stacey was stroking my cock. I was about to cum so I kneeled up on the bed and they both got in front of my cock. They stroked it together as I began shooting long streams of cum all over their big tits, mouths, and faces. After I'd covered them, they milked the last of it from my cock with their mouths and kissed each other with mouths full of my warm cum. That had to be the best orgasm of my life.

When they were done, they both gazed up at me with wide eyes and Mel said, "Richie, that was the most cum I've ever seen. You really did explode! I bet that felt amazing."

"Boy did it ever, the best one I've ever experienced. But I wouldn't expect anything less from my two new favorite girls."

"Well tonight is your lucky night Richie. You've only tried on one outfit so far. After all, Mel and I haven't even cum yet. I do remember saying dinner wasn't going to be free didn't I?" Stacey remarked and gave me another one of her seductive little winks.

To Be Continued…..

12