A Lisa Sandwich

Story Info
Bob shares his wife with two lads.
2.3k words
4.06
155.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers

Had I been asked a few weeks ago if I'd ever thought of wife sharing, the answer would probably have been fairly noncommittal. The idea had never really occurred to me and I'd never really seen what other guys saw in watching their wives with different men. It's not that I would have found the concept offensive or distasteful - my wife, Lisa and I, have a very open relationship; we are both bi-sexual and, even though we have been married for five years, we still maintain other sexual partners outside of our relationship. We had just never contemplated the idea of doing it in front of each other. But the gap left by this omission in our sexual education has now been filled and it's opened up a whole new way of life for both of us.

The weather had been pretty good for early spring and with work stresses for both Lisa and I, we had decided to take a weekend break as soon as the opportunity presented itself. The hotel we had chosen came highly recommended and we new that, early on in the year, it was not liable to be very busy.

As we pulled up outside the hotel we realised that it was more of a country estate. The hotel itself had been converted from a mansion house and, with it's high towers and impressive frontage looked more like a castle. We were greeted at the door by a uniformed maid and after a mercifully brief check-in, were shown up to our room. Lisa squealed excitedly as soon as she saw the large four poster bed that filled the centre of the room and as soon as I had tipped the porter and he had closed the door behind him we both collapsed onto the bed giggling like a couple of first-date teenagers.

Lisa was in one of her excited moods and immediately began fooling around. I groaned; I was a little tired after the drive and all I had been thinking about was a hot shower, a good meal in the restaurant and a few drinks in the bar afterwards. But my wife was not to be denied her fun and as soon as she pulled me towards her and I felt her warm skin against mine, all other thoughts vanished from my mind.

Lisa, in my humble opinion, is a simply gorgeous example of womankind. Her figure is voluptuous without any fat and she knows how to dress to please a man. I buried my face in her soft, cascading auburn hair and inhaled the heady scent. My hands were all over her body; teasing inside and outside her clothes. I stroked her long silky legs with trembling fingers as she swiftly released my waiting erection and squeezed the throbbing head. My fingers found the open leg of her french-cut panties and began to explore the smooth, shaved lips of her hot vagina. Within seconds we were both gasping and panting hard as the mutual masturbation session intensified. On an impulse I turned us into a sixty-nine position - Lisa loves to have her pussy licked and the thought of her warm lips enveloping my straining manhood had me almost on the point of ejaculation. Lisa's legs fell open and allowed me to gently move the leg of her loose fitting panties to one side. Again I breathed in her sweet aroma as the first lick of her clit seemed to send shivers up and down her body. I sighed deeply as I felt the familiar warm embrace of her mouth around my tool and couldn't help arching my back slightly to penetrate her mouth further.

We sighed and gasped as we tongued, licked and sucked each other closer towards orgasm. Lisa's pussy was dripping so much love-juice that my face was covered in seconds. I could feel her trembling beneath me and plunged my tongue deep inside her warm, wet hole. She gurgled around my cock and quickly sucked me deep into her throat as she came, swamping me with her fluid and pushing her groin up into my face. I joined her within a few short seconds feeling my balls contract and my cock twitch involuntarily as my seed spilled over into her greedy mouth.

After we had both cooled off a little we were feeling a little sticky. A shower seemed the best idea before making our way down for dinner. As I heard the water splash over Lisa's body I became hard again and went to join her; thoughts of a nice knee-trembler on my mind. But she wasn't having any of it and, with a smile and a quick flash of her large breasts, I was banished to watch the TV until she had finished.

Dinner was excellent and, as we relaxed in the bar afterwards, we realised that not only was the hotel almost empty, but the only other guests were much older than us and they retired back to their rooms shortly after their meal. We were therefore quite surprised when, after ordering our drinks, we were joined by two good looking young men.

Both men introduced themselves politely as Marc and Darren. After a quick conversation it transpired that Marc's parents owned the hotel but were away on a short vacation themselves leaving Marc and his friend in charge for a few days. This suited Lisa and I just fine and were happy to have the two lads join us for drinks.

"Have you checked out the pool yet?" Marc slurred. Our fifth round of dinks had arrived and we were all feeling a bit mellow.

Both Lisa and I shook our heads. We had no idea that the hotel boasted a swimming pool.

"Yeah," Marc continued, smiling. "Dad just had it built last year. It's in the basement. You want to see?"

Lisa and I both looked at each other and giggled.

"Sure! Why not." I replied. "Sounds like fun!"

The pool room was moodily lit and echoed emptily as Marc unlocked the door with keys he had removed from behind the reception desk.

"So, who's for a dip?" laughed Darren, looking directly at Lisa and I.

Before either my wife or I could answer, Darren and Mark had stripped down to their shorts and had jumped in the pool.

"C'mon guys!" cried Marc excitedly, "the water's great!"

Lisa and I glanced at each other and smiled. We were both up for it and would probably have preferred to go "skinny", but as our two new friends seemed to want to protect their (or our) modesty, we also stripped down to our underwear and jumped in.

Marc was right; the water was lovely and warm and the four of us splashed around happily for about fifteen minutes. Lisa's wet underwear had gone almost transparent in the water and she looked great. I could see that Marc thought so as well; he was having a tough time keeping his eyes off her.

Our splashing around had become a little more intense - I think the earlier drinks had loosened everyone up quite a lot. I pulled Lisa towards me, intending to give her a quick kiss but I pulled her quite quickly and my wristwatch caught on the edge of her bra. It must have caught her skin a little too, because she squealed and pulled away suddenly. Unfortunately, all this movement did was to drag the wet garment up and over her boobs, exposing them completely. I've never actually seen Lisa embarrassed by her body and as the two lads cheered the happy accident, she simply smiled at them both and removed the garment altogether. Darren and Marc immediately fell silent and just gawked at her exposed breasts.

"Want to get a closer look?" Lisa smiled wickedly and beckoned them over.

I was a little surprised at Lisa's forwardness, but as both lads swam over to her I decided that if she didn't mind then why should I? Perhaps I should help her display her charms!

I got to my wife a second or so before Darren and Marc and swam up behind her. Looping my arms around her waist I cupped both heavy tits in my hands and presented them to the leering teenagers.

"How do you like these then, guys?" I asked with a laugh.

Everything had been very lighthearted up until then, but I was warming to this idea - I wanted to see how far we could go!

Holding Lisa's sexy tits had returned my earlier erection and it was pressing into her panty covered butt quite urgently. I knew that she would be able to feel it and pushed forward a little with my hips. From the way she ground her bottom back onto me I knew she was feeling horny again.

"You can touch em if you want!" she sighed as I wriggled into her a little more.

The guys did want, and immediately my wife had three pairs of hands groping and mauling her nice round tits.

Leaving our two friends to pleasure my wife's breasts, I returned to more urgent matters. My cock was hard and throbbing in my wet underwear and it was a real relief to reach in through the waistband and haul it out into the warm water.

Lisa felt my hot, probing rod immediately and sighed. "Mmmmmmm...oh yes, I really need that!"

Darren and Marc were still happily squeezing her tits and pebble-like nipples and were unaware of what I was doing behind her.

"I hope you don't mind if my husband sticks his cock in me from behind!" laughed Lisa by way of an explanation, "I really need it in my pussy!"

But I had other ideas. While the lads tried their best to speak I pulled down the back of Lisa's wet panties.

"To hell with the pussy, lads!" I said, "I'm going up her ass!"

"Mmmm...what a good idea!" Lisa cooed. "But I do really need someone in my pussy. Anyone interested in a Lisa sandwich?"

I don't think that Marc could have got his shorts off any quicker if they'd been on fire and Lisa had to slow him down a little as, with his erection gripped tightly in his fist, he made a beeline for her panties.

"Easy now, lover!" she drawled as she pulled the panties to one side and took hold of his long, young cock. I heard Marc sigh as she guided him into her and immediately began to press my own solid erection against her tight back entrance.

Within a couple of seconds we were both wedged nicely inside Lisa's willing, open body. I could feel Marc's cock throbbing against mine through the thin layer of skin that separated my wife's pussy and asshole. I pumped slowly and deeply feeling her tight muscles grip me. I didn't want to cum too soon.

"You look a little left out, honey," Lisa said to the watching Darren, "I've seen the way you've looked at my husband. I'm sure if you ask him he'll let you guide his cock into my ass! That's okay, right, Bob?"

I nodded. I had also seen the way that Darren had looked at me and had guessed that even if he wasn't as bi-sexual as me, then he was definitely very curious. He was a pretty boy with a nice looking cock. Dead right it would be okay with me!

I pulled almost all the way out of Lisa's ass and allowed Darren to tentatively wrap his fingers around the base of my shaft. He was so gentle it was a sheer delight and I groaned lustfully. Darren was very inexperienced but learned quickly. As his confidence built he began to grip me more tightly and encourage me to push back into my wife's hot ass. His cock looked so hot and hard and he groaned slightly as I reached under and cupped his balls.

Things began to move a little faster then. Marc rammed his cock in and out of Lisa's snatch while I did the same with her ass, sandwiching her in the manner she had requested. Darren was also beginning to moan as I masturbated him a little more swiftly below the water. I could hear Lisa gasping and sighing the way she always does when her orgasm is approaching and I encircled her again with my free arm and began to pinch and squeeze an engorged nipple..

Lisa and Marc climaxed at much the same time and I had quite a job holding onto my wife's breast as the heavy orbs swung around violently in the throes of her orgasm. Darren was next. I felt his tool contract in my hand and saw great globules of semen emerge into the water as if in slow motion as his climax thundered through his young body.

And then, finally, it was my turn. Darren cupped and teased my balls as I thrust hard up into Lisa's firm butt and spat my seed deep into her. She was still spasming from her own orgasm and the clenching of her inner muscles ensured that every last drop of my fluid was emptied into her dark passage.

After our sexual introduction, the four of us repeated the adventure the following evening but this time in the comfort of our room. That big four-poster bed took some real punishment that night with all of us fucking and sucking in every possible position. Lisa was taken in every hole that she possessed and used her hands and even her feet with expert precision to encourage more love-juice to stain the sheets. We ended the night with Marc buried deep in her ass and Darren's cock wedged in her throat while I stuffed my tool between her wonderful breasts!

Sadly, Lisa and I had to leave the following day and never did get to meet Marc's parents. Maybe it was just as well; if they were anything like their son, it's possible that we would never have left the place!

English Bob
English Bob
2,430 Followers