A Little Adventure

Story Info
Wife's first time straying.
2.3k words
3.36
56.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the hotel lobby, sunglasses in place, a scarf doing its best to hide your true identity from anyone who may happen to see you. On the outside, you are just another semi-professional woman, confident and in control. Inside, your emotions are running wild - you can't believe you are really doing this - here, now, with someone who you don't even know. Are you really about to do something so out of character, so immoral, so...wrong? There is a tingling between your legs, and a dampness you cannot deny is urging you onward. You have imagined this since you first answered the craigslist ad. Several emails later, you find yourself here, about to violate your marriage vows and give in to what your body has been craving. Almost 15 years have passed since you married the man you love, and with the time, the passion, the mystery, the adventure has faded, leaving you wanting more, craving more, desiring more. All marriages go through this, you know in your mind. Husbands and wives develop a routine, that leads to a rut. Communication doesn't fix it, there is a certain truth to the saying, 'Familiarity breeds contempt'. You don't HATE your husband, you just miss the way he used to look at you, the way he used to desire you, the way he used to connect with you, in and out of the bedroom. Now you are here, on the threshold of all of your clandestine fantasies. Will you, can you? You pause just inside the door, knowing the choice is yours. Turn around now, do the right thing, the safe thing, the respectable predictable thing - like you would ALWAYS do...OR...

You stroll up to the desk clerk, and say 'My name is Eve, I understand there is an envelope left here for me'. The young woman hands you the envelope with a knowing look that burns right through you, as you convince yourself, real or imagined, that she knows EXACTLY why you are here. Why ARE you here? The answer is something you don't even know, but suspect you will find it waiting in room 220. All you are sure of is that there has been something drawing you a moth to a flame since the day you responded to the ad on Craigslist with the intriguing title, "I Dare you to Read This": Good. You took the first step...I know you are out there - seeking, searching, desiring, yearning. Always looking for that elusive 'something more'. Tired of being the good wife, the mother, the cook, the cleaning lady, the babysitter, the chauffer etc. That's why you are here, right? Looking through these ads, wondering what could be... and probably disappointed in all of the one-line pathetic ads and countless pictures of guys' junk. Hey, you are a good girl and not likely to actually ACT on anything, right? Well, me too. This is all fantasy - or is it?

Respond with a picture and your fantasy, if you dare!

You responded - in spite of that side of you that tried to stop you from doing so. You didn't include a picture, after all, you are daring, but not THAT daring! Like the ad said, it's all just fantasy, right? And how you need some fantasy right now. Between work, and taking care of the 2 kids, and doing your damndest to be that good wife to that unappreciative, uncaring, unfeeling husband... Wait, he really isn't that bid. You have just drifted apart. You love each other, but the mundane daily survival mode has left both of you somewhat empty and longing for more. You wonder if HE hasn't fooled around with that tease at the jobsite, and you figure a little fantasy play action on the side wouldn't hurt you. It was just a harmless distraction, flirtatious emails filled with double entendres progressing to graphic descriptions of what you would do to each other in person. Those emails stoked your imagination while you stroked your pussy to one thundering orgasm after another. You hadn't counted on the feelings that each new email from your fantasy lover would bring. You practically ran to your laptop to see if your latest response had been answered, and were devastated when you hadn't heard anything for 3 days. Then it came - the email that had the potential to change your life.

"I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but I have been working through all of the emotions and conflicting thoughts I have been having. I have NEVER done anything like this before, and when I placed my ad, I really did not think that I could follow it through. However it is evident that WE have a connection, an attraction, a chemistry that I cannot deny. As much as we stand to lose, I am ready to take the next step if you are. Eve, I want you. I desire you. I want every part of you. If you want me, there will be an envelope waiting tomorrow at noon for you at the front desk of the Hilton".

You now hold that very envelope in your hands. The envelope with your play name on the front holds just 2 items - a key card, and a piece of paper with the room number that holds your destiny, or at the very least, your ecstasy. Now you find yourself standing just outside that room, and another decision awaits - can you go inside and see what you might be capable of doing, or do you run back to familiarity, routine, and security? Why can't you have both? With trembling hands, you pause only a second before you swipe the card and push the door open, straining to see into the dimly lit room...

You call my name tentatively, furtively hoping that I am just out of sight in the bathroom. The room is empty, and old feelings of unworthiness and poor self image come flooding back for a moment, but then you notice something on the bed. There is a gift bag, and you eagerly tear out the tissue to find what is inside. At the bottom of the bag is a brand new black sleep mask, one of those silky satin masks that blocks out the light so a person can get that extra hour of sleep on a lazy Saturday. There is something else in the bag as well, a note. Unfolding it, a wicked smile crosses your lips as you read what it says... "Eve, I can't wait to fulfill all of our desires together starting today. I wanted to build the anticipation and excitement and keep the mystery for both of us. Start by taking a hot shower, and use the razor in the bathroom to shave yourself bare for me. Then get into the bed totally naked, waiting, wearing this mask. I will join you in the room shortly - and I will go straight to the shower myself. When you hear the shower turn off, get on top of the bed, on all fours. AT NO TIME ARE YOU TO REMOVE THE MASK. Get ready for the most intense sexual experience of your life!

For a second, you debate just walking out the door. You weren't prepared for this turn of events. This is something you hadn't considered - you were thinking romance, wine, and singing choirs while being lovingly taken to new heights of sexual intimacy. But isn't this why you are here? To test your limits, expand your horizons, and find the excitement your life is missing? You drape your coat over the back of the chair and begin unbuttoning your blouse. Each button you undo is one step closer to the realization of the finality of your decision and the release of the fire of the caged animal inside of you begging for release. You smile again as you realize that you are doing this for YOU. The blouse joins your coat, and you stand there in your purple lace push up bra and jeans.

Push up bras - most girls don't have to worry about trying to deceive people into thinking their breasts are larger than they really are. You have harbored the humility of being short-changed in the chest since middle school, when the boys couldn't keep their eyes off the girls who developed early. You thought you would someday catch up, but never did and now in your mid 30's still have the side profile of a teenage boy. As you unclasp your bra and it is added to the growing pile of clothing on the chair, you look wistfully at your A cup breasts and hope that your mystery man will be satisfied with them. Your nipples begin to stiffen from the chill and the excitement, and your nipple rings heave in and out with each breath you take. The rings were a gift to yourself, an attempt to compensate for what nature failed to provide. Sure, they added to the experience with your husband, but now they are sending electric jolts right through your breasts to your clit, and you absent mindedly begin touching them, rolling your growing nipples between your forefingers and thumbs.

With your right hand, you unsnap your jeans and slide the zipper down. Wriggling your hips, you kick out of your shoes and step out of your jeans. For some reason, you decide to fold the jeans before placing them on the chair. Now you are standing only in your purple thong, and you can smell your excitement as you feel the tingling building as your arousal grows. Hooking your thumbs in the string of the thong, you whisk the last garment you wear off your ankles and toss it onto the chair as you head for the bathroom.

You step into the shower, allowing the warm pulses of water to cascade over you, erasing any traces of life outside of this room, and the reality of the here and now. The promised razor was waiting there in its brand new packaging. Taking it in your hand, you contemplate your next move. While you have always kept yourself fairly well groomed with a neat 'landing strip' of hair to guide your faithful husband to the promised land, you had never considered going completely bare down there. For a fleeting second, you wonder how you will explain your decision to go with a new look to the only man who has shared your bed for over 14 years. Shaking the thought from your head, you lather yourself and let the razor work its magic. You are pleased when you admire your handiwork in the mirror, and you hope your new lover will be as well. Your fingers find their way to your clit, and you are shocked to realize just how wet you are in anticipation of what is to come.

Moving to the bed, you pull the covers back, climb in, and place the mask over your eyes. Your imagination is free to run wild now, and you find yourself shaking with the excitement you are feeling. A faint footstep at the door, then the sound of a key card sliding to open the lock. He is here! You pull the covers up higher almost as a last defense of your faithfulness. The sounds of clothing being removed fill your ears, and a sweet scent of cologne arrives in your nostrils. You swallow heavily as you think about what is to come. As the sounds of the shower fill the room, your imagination goes into overdrive. What does he look like? What color is his hair, his eyes, his skin? How big is his cock? That last thought sends your fingers back to your wet snatch, and you begin fingering yourself seeking release. You are so caught up in your fantasy and masturbation that you missed the sound of the shower being turned off, and you become aware of a presence standing next to the bed. His hand pulls the covers off of you, exposing your naked body to his lustful eyes, a pleasure he is denying you of having for now. You hear a low whistle of approval as he nudges you to rise.

Turning and pulling your knees under you, you assume the position he requested. You feel his weight join you on the bed as he maneuvers under you. His shoulders are at your knees, forcing your legs apart and exposing your most private area to the view of a new man for the first time since you were married. Your wetness drips down your thighs as you feel his hot breath inching closer to your hot hole. You know it is coming, but you can't help but gasp as his tongue strokes from the bottom of your pussy up to your clit, then repeats the process. A moan escapes your lips as you surrender to this stranger and his talented tongue. 20 or so licks up and down, and he has taken your labia between his teeth. MY GOD this man knows what he is doing! He sucks first one, then the other lip into his mouth, caressing the insides of your honey hole with his tongue before suddenly and quite unexpectedly his mouth clamps down over your clit, and he sucks you hard into his mouth, As his tongue flits in circles teasing your clit, a finger, then quickly two, find their way into your dripping heat. SHIT SHIT SHIT! you scream as he manipulates your G-spot. You hump up and down on his face as you are getting close, so close. your pleasure builds within until you erupt in the most mind-numbing orgasm as your pussy muscles contract seeming to suck his whole face and hand deep inside.

And this is just the beginning...