A Little Animal Ch. 02

Story Info
Monique's awakening gathers pace.
8.3k words
4.37
35.1k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powda69
Powda69
60 Followers

Yummy mummy Monique's awakening here may be enjoyed alone however as per the title this is part of a larger work and would best be read in order.

Big ups once again to SueDaNym for an excellent editing collaboration. Thanks heaps.

More to come soon.

Chapter 4

Monique took a meal break in her office and asked Simon to join her. He entered with his salad, prepared to chat, and settled on a chair across from her. It was quite obvious he took a great deal of care with his diet and physique. 'Such a great pity he is completely gay,' she mused, wistfully.

"Simon, I want to ask some questions and would prefer they remain between us. Okay?"

Simon smiled. "Of course, shoot."

Monique took a deep breath, "Do you enjoy anal sex?"

Simon's eyes nearly bugged out of his head in shock. He hadn't expected Monique to pursue this line of questioning. Never. Ever. They had worked together for years and he knew her to be incredibly conservative.

Clearly taken aback, he answered, after hesitating briefly. "Well, if it's done correctly it's awesome. Not unlike any other sex act, really. Some love it, some loath it, I guess."

"But, you enjoy it?"

Given Monique's prudish tendencies, Simon was wary that her sanctimony might surface, so his tone turned serious.

"Monique I believe we're friends. However, I am openly gay and refuse to have my position at work affected by my supervisor's opinion of certain sexual activities. I hope this won't be an issue in the future."

"No, no! Simon, shit! Hell, no. Please let me explain." Monique wanted to put his mind at ease. "I'll go first. I think Gary wants to have anal sex with me. The other night, I reacted negatively to his... umm... approach and now we aren't speaking. Erin told me to lighten up and give it a try. Honestly, I've always thought it....dirty. But, I'm willing to admit I've probably been too uptight for too long. The truth is, I haven't really given, nor received, much in the way of oral, let alone anything more adventurous. I just need more information before making a decision."

"Wow, that's a bolt from the blue. Ok, I guess I can help. I'm surely qualified." They both smiled and he continued, "What'd he do? Just came out and ask, or what?"

"No, we were having sex," Mon blushed, "doggie style and he tried to massage my... hole. No penetration, just brushed it, a bit. But, I freaked out on him and everything came to a halt."

"Oh, Okay. Well that doesn't sound so bad but I understand it caught you by surprise."

"Yeah," she sighed with relief. It was nice that he understood her frame of mind.

"Well what are your questions?"

"I suppose you've done it... a lot?"

"Well, I suppose so." Simon couldn't help but grin. He wasn't a slut, per se, but he knew how to enjoy himself.

"Ok. I'll just come out with it, shall I?" Monique continued bravely, "1. Does it hurt? 2. What about the mess? 3. Does it cause permanent damage?"

Simon smiled again and cleared his throat. "I'll answer in order, from my perspective. 1. No. 2. None. 3. No. But, allow me to qualify my answers. 1. It can. But, patience and lube will pave the way to serious pleasure. That being said, some people get off on pain."

Monique grimaced.

Simon went on "2. Simple precautions will prevent the... mess as you call it. Use a douche or enema and you'll be clean as a whistle. Some even get off from just the enema. Then again, some also get off on the mess itself. Not me, but each to their own I say."

Monique shook her head in wonder and gratitude.

"3. Permanent damage? How do you mean?"

Monique felt foolish asking, but Simon was speaking seriously, so she continued. "Won't it get all stretched out and cause continence issues?"

"Oh no, honey. Not at all! That's just a stupid urban myth put out by fucking homophobic, redneck dickheads." Simon pondered how to set her mind at ease and decided a practical approach was best. "I'm going to be crass here but, you started it, so here it goes. What's the biggest turd you've ever dropped?"

Monique turned bright red from embarrassment and replied firmly. "I am not answering that question!"

Simon chuckled, "Fair enough. But I'll wager it didn't hurt to pass and was probably larger than the average penis, yeah? Your rectum, the portion of your bowel immediately inside the anus, is about the size of an average penis. Our anus is also wired with very sensitive nerve endings and is situated next to our sex organs. Are these just a string of coincidences? I think not. So, if it's empty and clean, it can be a lot fun to allow an erect cock to enter, and exit... then enter and exit... over and over again. You get the picture, right?"

"Yes, thanks I get the picture." Monique blushed again.

"Afterwards, the size will return to normal, soon enough. Again, some get off on the stretching itself and really push the limits. As with most things, you can go too far or too fast. We're all different, though aren't we? Some men have big dicks, some little. Some enjoy large cocks in their ass, and some prefer a smaller size. Just remember, there's no such thing as too much lube, 'cause unlike a pussy it won't produce its own."

With that, Monique giggled, "What do you know about 'pussy', hey?"

"You'd be surprised, Babe. Look, as youngsters we ALL felt the need to comply and deny our sexual preferences. I've tried to be a 'real man', but struggled to get it up for the girls. It obviously wasn't for me. But, as they say, you never really know until you go."

"Really? Well, well, well, just when you think you know a person. Surprise!" Monique's eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Indeed, my curious little minx. Have I allayed your fears? Are you going Greek?"

"You've been very helpful, as usual. But, for now I think I'll broaden my repertoire in other ways. Thanks. I am, however, still mad at Gary for trying to sneak one over on me."

Simon got up to return to his work station, but paused. "Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"Very droll," Simon rolled his eyes, "Answer me this. How exactly SHOULD he have broached the subject? How would you have reacted if he had 'asked'? It's always difficult to confess our fantasies, because we're afraid of being judged. Does he know any of your secret desires?"

Not waiting for an answer, Simon departed.

For the rest of the evening, Monique struggled to concentrate on her work. Her two friends had left her with a lot to ponder.

Chapter 5

For several days after the 'bedroom incident', it had been excruciatingly cold in the Bentley household. Even their young children sensed a frost between the couple.

Gary's lack of sleep didn't help. That first night on the couch had been uncomfortable and he slept poorly. The next day, he returned from work irritable and not inclined to indulge his (as he saw it) exceedingly prudish wife. As a result, tensions grew.

Monday night, the temperature over dinner dropped an additional 10 degrees as the silence between them festered. After eating, he sought shelter in the spare room. It was better than suffering the now red-hot glare he registered whenever he and Monique occupied the same room. The situation was rapidly deteriorating.

The next evening she worked late. He had flowers and her favorite dinner ready and waiting when she arrived home at 9pm. The kids had been fed, bathed and settled into bed for the night. Monique seemed preoccupied and ate her dinner in front of the television, despite the table setting he laid. Shrugging it off, he went about cleaning the kitchen.

By the time that was done, his wife was settled on the couch, watching a vapid TV show. He went upstairs and had a shower with the plan of eventually joining her on the sofa. But by the time he finished, Monique had retired to bed in her most comfortable flannel pajamas. Gary knew from experience that meant, 'stay on your side'. As he climbed into bed beside his wife of eight years, he wondered whether he would suffer the freeze or the burn.

"So, you decided to actually join your wife in our marital bed tonight, did you?"

'Fuck!' Gary thought, 'she's not going to make this easy.'

"Of course, Hon. I don't like fighting any more than you," he replied gently. "I just wanted to give you some space, after what happened the other night."

"There you go... making decisions for me, again." It had been forty-eight hours since the disaster in the bedroom, but Monique was still steaming.

"Shall I try and guess what you might like from the woman you allegedly 'love'?" She mockingly played the role of a seductress perfectly, complete with a pouty tone and fluttering eyelashes. "Would you like me to suck your biiig cock, or maybe some..., hmmm... yes, maybe some ass play? Huh?"

"Damn it Mon, can't you just let it go? Believe it or not, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I love our marriage and I love you. You overreacted to a touch made during a moment of passion then backed me into a corner. Yes, I expressed myself poorly. I'm sorry, OK?"

Gary absolutely meant what he said. Although secretly, he thought her suggestion was hot. Yes, he would love for her to suck his cock, then back her amazing ass onto his erect penis.

This was definitely weird. She had NEVER spoken in such a manner. Ever. He knew she was being a sarcastic bitch, but there had been a strange sparkle in her eyes that hinted she might be testing previous boundaries. His typically male libido wanted to latch onto that tiny spark and run with it. As if in agreement, his penis twitched at the thought.

However, Monique's expression again hardened. "Overreacted did I? Well mister just so we are clear I am NOT doing those things for YOU. So, you had better just check yourself and settle in for the night."

With that, she threw back the covers and patted the bed beside her. Gary climbed in, relieved to receive this little crumb of affection. It was, as they say, 'a start'. Monique grabbed his hand then turned her back. As a result, he was aggressively dragged into a spooning position and given a gruff "goodnight".

Gary froze. Was he mistaken or had she deliberately placed his hand on her firm C cup breast? He fought the urge to squeeze her wonderful flesh and tried desperately to avoid developing an erection. The pressure from his dick on her backside would not help the situation. Damn, she could really push his buttons. It wouldn't be so bad if their playdates weren't so few and far between. Was she being a manipulative bitch, or completely blind to the effect she had on him?

Monique smiled as she felt his inevitable arousal begin to press into the cleft of her buttocks. She was ashamed to admit it made her feel incredibly sexy to affect such a handsome man in this way. He even lusted after the nastiest part of her body!

But, he wasn't going to get action anytime soon, given how he'd made her feel the other night. Her conversations with Erin and Simon helped her realize that she had gone a bit overboard when he touched her ass. But, she still had the right to refuse unwanted acts.

When Monique reluctantly confessed the reason for her marital spat to Erin, her straight-talking friend had laughed. Erin then shocked the hell out of her by admitting that not only had she experienced anal, she greatly enjoyed it. Erin persuasively argued that she should cut her poor husband some slack. Monique, however, remained scandalized over her friend's admission. How could anyone enjoy such a dirty act?

Simon, her gay friend, confirmed Erin's claim that anal was pleasurable. Then, he had taken the time to explain, in detail, why it felt so good. Monique had to at least accept the possibility it was true. But, anal was still extremely taboo in Monique's mind. It went far beyond naughty, and into the realm of filthy.

Involuntarily, she realized these thoughts were making her wet. 'Oh my God,' she chastised herself, somewhat disgusted. But, as she slightly shifted, her engorged labia rubbed smoothly against each other. At the same time, she became acutely aware of her husband's hard-on pressing into her ass crack through the thick material of her pajamas. Oddly, it was poking firmly at her anus; a mere two mm of fabric separated his member from the forbidden orifice.

Coincidence? Or providence? He hadn't moved a muscle in minutes. It was only she that was subconsciously rolling her hips, almost imperceptibly. Teasing him? Teasing herself? Provoking him, maybe? In any case, the feeling of pressure against her ass was now accompanied by curiosity, excitement, anticipation and even inevitability.

Monique stopped her minute gyrations, preferring to avoid sending unintended signals to her husband. She was still annoyed at his insensitivity and intended to punish him a little longer. Finally, she willed herself to sleep. But while drifting off, she appreciated the feel of Gary's hard cock nestled between her buttocks.

The next morning, Gary awoke in a strange mood. He was still sexually frustrated, but felt different. His strange dreams from the night before had him wondering what game his wife might be playing. The previous evening, he earnestly tried to build a bridge but she still busted his balls. While he had not expected a total thaw in relations, it was the bedtime snuggling that had him baffled.

For the first time in their marriage, he sensed she was deliberately manipulating him and purposely trying to keep him off balance. As a result, he felt quite resentful while dressing for work. Rather than set loose his mood and risk another confrontation, he kissed everyone goodbye and headed to the office.

Monique bustled about, getting the kids ready for, and delivered to school. Then, she was off to the gym, where she encountered an overly curious and highly disappointed Erin. Monique had little to report other than she and Gary had yet to resolve their differences. Erin pointed out that it was an ideal opportunity to experiment with her new 'friends'. Reverting to her typical behavior, Monique was not inclined to share her burgeoning sexual desire with Erin.

In truth, Monique was more than ready for action. Her contemplations, over the last couple of days, had awakened a curiosity and longing that had lain smothered by shame since her mid-teens. She was ripe and prepared to loosen up and experiment. In her mid-thirties, Monique finally felt entitled to a more exciting sex life and resolved not to waste any additional time. She didn't want to satisfy Erin's lewd curiosity, but her need was building.

Exiting the car in her driveway, she popped the boot to retrieve her gym bag. There, tucked away in the corner, sat the bag of 'goodies'. Mon studied it for a moment, then picked it up and dashed for the front door, lest anyone see what she carried. It was silly, being an unmarked plastic bag, but nervous excitement got the better of her.

She made her way straight to the master bedroom and dumped her gym bag in the corner. Standing at the end of the bed she opened her shopping bag, took out her purchases and arranged them on the comforter. There were 5 items. The two she had chosen and Erin's three additions. The anal equipment was unsettling. She wasn't sure she would ever be ready for an adventure of that magnitude.

Reading the instructions seemed a good way to procrastinate. She found comfort in the recommendation that the toys should be washed prior to use. Clearly, that seemed like level headed advice. Sweaty and disheveled from her workout, she unboxed her dildo and vibrator with the intention of killing two birds with one stone. Her heart racing, she entered the shower with them in hand.

The 6" dildo, in particular, felt positively obscene. The 'jelly real feel' dong was heavy and had some flexibility. Monique's sense of thrill ratcheted up a notch at the thought of using either item for pleasure.

Monique thoroughly soaped and rinsed her new friends while she washed up, as well. Turning, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. With a toy in each hand, she looked like a total tart. But, it felt good and she looked great. Posing left and right, she admired her lovely form since she was in pretty good nick. In her opinion, most women were entirely too hard on themselves when it came to body image. But, she was lucky to have been blessed with a trim body and pretty face. The generous curves of her childbearing hips added to her appeal, according to Gary and a couple of flirty men over the years.

While studying her reflection, Monique's eyes were drawn to the forest growing between her legs. Not allowing herself to feel or be sexy, her bush had gone unattended for quite some time. Perhaps if she tidied up the area a bit, it would encourage Gary to pay a visit with his tongue, which he had done a few times over the years. In the past, she had always been self-conscious about cunnilingus, believing it to be inappropriate. Sadly, in all their years together, it was the only way Gary had managed to make her orgasm. But honestly, that was probably as much her fault as his. He was always eager to please; she had just never really given him much of a chance.

Monique decided to seize the moment and use Gary's hair trimmer to neaten her thatch. She set it fairly short at a Number two setting. The image of Gary trimming his hair, after she had used his appliance in this way, had her giggling. Soon, she hoped to have his whole face and tongue in an even more intimate place!

As the trim continued, she became turned on by the idea of preparing herself for sex. Standing with a foot on the edge of the tub, her knees akimbo, she grew even hornier. The vibration from the trimmer excited her both physically and mentally.

Suddenly, Monique felt an overwhelming desire to put something inside her pus. She carefully tilted the cutting blades away and pressed the heel of the trimmer more firmly into the fleshy mound above her slit, against her pubic bone. The vibration thrummed deliciously into her loins, inflaming her further.

Forcing herself to put down the trimmer, she picked up the razor. Monique began to carefully shape the edges, leaving a neat bikini line. She posed in the mirror to check her work. The Number two setting left her hair shorter and thinner than she intended. Her mons and vulva were very prominent and looked a little weird. She was aware the fashion was to be nearly, if not totally, bare. But, she was currently halfway between and it just didn't work. Since there was no turning back, she decided to trim further.

Monique debated on where to go in terms of style. Several possibilities were within reach, including a patch, a V, or a landing strip. Feeling giddy, she reveled in the bawdy task of revealing her lady bits. Why had she denied herself this feeling for so long?

Beginning with her outer labia, she carefully drew the razor along the sensitive skin on both sides of her slit. Soon, she had cleared all but a small V directly above her clit, which looked like an arrow pointing the way. She giggled again, thinking 'here it is boys, come on in!'

'Boys'? Plural? From where had that idea come? She mentally corrected the faux pas. Injecting a little more energy into her sex life with Gary would be satisfying enough. Nothing more was required. Or, was it? Simon's question bounced around in her head. What, exactly, were her fantasies?

She felt deliciously lewd and decided to go the whole way by removing the rest of her hair. Reaching back to take care of her perineum, her fingers explored the pucker of her arse. The shaving foam felt slippery and cold against her virginal entrance and caused it to tighten. Her reaction was surprisingly evocative. Would she ever allow Gary to play here? Maybe, and sooner rather than later.

When her grooming was complete, she stood before the mirror, with hands on hips and thighs pressed together. She looked tawdry and ready for business. Her delicate inner labia were only just visible in her smooth mons. Taking a little moisturizer, she spread some on the freshly shaven mound and allowed her fingers to linger and press into the flesh. While manipulating the newly uncovered area, she found her engorged clit to be painfully hard. It was primed, in anticipation of fun times ahead.

Powda69
Powda69
60 Followers