A Little Animal Ch. 04

Story Info
Prep, practice and play for a horny wife.
6.6k words
4.42
25.6k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powda69
Powda69
59 Followers

Part 4 of a larger work best enjoyed together. Wherein our adventuring wife learns to appreciate a newly discovered asset.

Thanks to SueDNym for ongoing contributions. Far more than mere editing.

*****

Chapter 11

Gary shook Brendan's hand in greeting and the two men moved into the boardroom. Spending his Saturday morning in employment negotiations, instead of playing with his gorgeous young wife, had him anxious to proceed.

He had been sent by his company to assist in mediation with an employee association. The employees had threatened to strike just as the business was up against a major production deadline. His day would be spent trying to weave a comfortable compromise between two warring factions. The belligerence of worker's group was evenly matched by the short-sighted greed of the management.

'Ok, game face mode.' He mentally girded himself and sat at one end of the long table.

Sitting exactly between the quarrelling parties, he appeared as a moderator rather than on one side or the other. In his experience, that position, both literally and figuratively, kept him from being a target of either party. This strategy had led to positive results in the past, which was how he ended up being called in on a Saturday. It was the downside of success.

Others began to file in and make their pleasant greetings. He knew the amiable mood in the room would not last long once the discussion began in earnest.

His smart phone chimed with an incoming message. Fishing it out of his pocket, he gave it a quick scan before they began.

He went to the messaging app.

'From: Monique.'

Tapping on her conversation, he noted it was a multimedia message. The kids must have done something cute that she wanted to share with him.

The text read, "Thanks Babe, perfect."

Distracted by the introduction, he couldn't fathom what the comment might mean.

Tap. The attachment began to download.

Phone in his palm, he stood to shake another hand across the table. Sitting down, he took a moment to glance at the pic.

'WHAT!' 'THE!' 'FUCK!'

Gary slammed the phone to his chest, eyes wide with shock. That image could not have been what he thought it was! He snuck another look at the screen, attempting to hold the phone close so there was no chance anyone else would see the image.

'My god, why would she send something like that?' Squinting, he tried to see if it really was his wife. He switched over to full screen mode.

Oh yeah, it was definitely Monique! She was in all her glory, stark naked, compact and trim. Her firm athletic body was graced with generous, real world MILF hips and curves. It looked like she was in the bathroom, holding her phone while taking a selfie. Her stunning body rocked back and forth onto the dildo which he had jammed against the tile wall. Then, she blew him a kiss and winked! The image recycled to start and rolled again... and again... and again. And...

"Gary..."

"Gary..."

"Earth to Gareth Bentley, come in space cadet." Amused tittering could be heard from both sides of the room.

"GARY!" Patience had been exhausted.

"What?" A dazed and erect Gary looked up from his phone and shook his head in an attempt to erase the salacious image of his wife. "Sorry!"

"Perhaps something so engrossing should be shared with the whole class." Andy Marks, head of the staff association, proffered while giving his neighbor a nudge in the ribs.

"Err. No. Sorry, it's just some... wholesome family pics from the missus."

An entire room of skeptical faces returned his gaze.

"Anyway," Gary stood up and planted his hands on the table, authoritatively. "Welcome everybody. I'm sure we'd all rather be somewhere else on a Saturday. Let's get something constructive nailed down, shall we?" He spoke assertively, suddenly driven to wrap this up in record time. "And, let's not waste our time bickering."

Gary was in no mood to be overly indulgent of either party and would see to it they stuck to common ground. Still, it was going to be a long and frustrating day, in more ways than one.

A couple sets of eyebrows went to the ceiling. The more observant individuals didn't miss the tent pitched in Gareth's trousers, even if he did.

Two hours later Gary had his first opportunity to properly acknowledge Monique's message. He took a restroom break to properly formulate a very private reply.

Mon's phone chirped as she busied about the house, cleaning.

'Holy hell, Babe! How can a man be expected to focus, with something like that waiting for him at home? Can't wait to c u. U have NO idea what you have done. XXX.'

Monique smile wickedly.

Her phone chirped again. She checked and saw a MMS this time. Tap. Download.

It was now her turn to gasp. She had just received her first 'dick pic'. There, in all its turgid glory, her husband's painfully erect penis was staring back at her. You could see his fist gripping it hard at the base. Four of his six inches of veiny shaft protruded from his trousers. The shiny, plum colored glans was dotted at the tip with a dewdrop.

Of course, her first emotion was shock. Monique momentarily chuckled at her own hypocrisy, since she had sent him worse. Maybe not worse, but her action video was definitely in a different class. Now, she was thrilled at the teenage naughtiness of their sext play. As much as she regretted her history of sexual prudishness, this clearly demonstrated that it was never too late to let loose.

Monique never had the opportunity to study Gary's 'junk' up close, in the past. They'd always made love under the covers. Except for the other night, her previous two attempts at giving him head had been in the dark and she had closed her eyes. With the high res image trapped on her phone, she intended to memorize every little detail.

But first, she responded. 'Look out lover, Momma's got an appetite. Yum!'

Looking closely at the picture, her pussy began to moisten. She loved seeing the hard, smooth cock, in its shiny glory. Gary had pulled back his foreskin, revealing skin underneath that was ruddy. Then, the flesh colored skin was evident, taut around his swollen thickness. Veins traversed the length of his manhood, a particularly thick one snaked up from one side onto the top. While not an animated picture, she imagined that big vein throbbing in time with his pulse.

A short while ago, she would have been disgusted and cut off any man who dared send that type of image. However, her own behavior over the past few days had radically shifted her attitude. The image wasn't a turn off. Far from it! Gary was clearly turned on... by her! Knowing she was able to affect her husband so, gave her a huge burst of confidence and feeling of power. This level of naughty play was simply delicious.

Gary's cock gently curved upward. While lacking much in the way of comparison, she felt it was an especially handsome specimen. Not, she smiled to herself, as big as Jacob's, but a mouth-watering meal all the same.

"Hey kids" Monique called cheerfully "How would you both like to visit with Gran and Pop tonight?"

"Yay!" The two voices combined in a chorus of delight.

Their answer would never be otherwise. Their children loved both sets of grandparents, who spoiled them shamelessly. Monique could now plan a spectacular evening for her husband. He appeared to need some relief and certainly deserved it.

Chapter 12

Monique immediately abandoned her tedious chores, called her parents and booked the kids for a sleepover. This was a first. Not once, since giving birth to her oldest seven years ago, had she placed her relationship before the children. While surprised, her parents were delighted at the prospect of entertaining their grandchildren on an impromptu basis.

She packed them up, along with their favorite toys and pajamas, in record time. After rushing them into the car, they drove a half hour to Gran and Pops house.

Unusually abrupt, she essentially dropped them off with little fanfare. She was impatient to return home in order to prepare her body and mind for Gary's return.

Monique was highly distracted during the drive home. It was the type of trip where it's difficult to recall moving through familiar intersections. She came to her senses in a strange place, approaching a left turn she wouldn't normally make when heading home. This particular path would take her past Erin's sex shop. Well, actually, it would take her straight to the shop.

There was no other way to describe it; Monique felt incredibly horny. Essentially, she decided to set free her inner nymph. Determined to act on that resolve, she made the turn a the last second with the tires nearly screeching around the bend.

Despite snagging Gary almost 10 years ago, it was as if she wanted to seduce him for the first time. The dowdy prude he married didn't know how to make proper use of his talents. Now, Monique was ready to embrace her predatory need for him and it was intoxicating. Her sexual desire was overwhelming and she planned to release it on him, in no uncertain terms. She wanted him out of his mind with passion. One of those sexy outfits from the store would work quite well since they were SO unambiguous. That type of presentation would make clear her message.

Fifteen minutes later she walked out of the store with an outfit so skimpy and sheer, it made her wet to just hold the bag. It was weird. Emotionally, shopping for and wearing something so overtly sexy was a big deal. This gesture loomed large in her life. In contrast, the bag and outfit were both tiny. It was a ridiculously miniscule amount of fabric and begged the question, why bother? But, that missed the point. The donning of such an ensemble implied that she was 'open for business'. The symbolism was beyond thrilling.

Inexperienced and somewhat naïve, she had read enough romance stories to have a small inkling at how to host an intimate evening. She mused that romantic fiction typically danced around hardcore details. Perhaps some further online research would be in order, as per Erin's 'homework'. However, she resolved to limit herself to research and not view it as entertainment.

She had discovered a few women's forums during the previous week. Some very interesting questions had been posed, and the answers had raised her eyebrows into the stratosphere. She had always known, in a general sense, about certain practices. But, she was blown away at how openly and enthusiastically these women (and men) indulged in them: masturbation, oral, exhibitionism, cheating, swinging, role play, lesbianism, BDSM and more. Of course, amongst it all was the act that had started her down this path. Anal.

Monique's curiosity was getting the better of her over the last few days. During shower time, she started to pause while thoroughly cleaning her nether hole. Taking time on the crinkly outer skin of her anus, she discovered the naughty sensation was quite nice. That was a totally unexpected revelation.

The forum threads most often dealt with the how to's of cleanliness. Apparently, a bowel movement followed by a douche or enema was usually enough to take care of any unwanted residue. The equipment Erin had tricked Monique into buying seemed to call to her from the hidden shoebox still stashed in her closet. She had the necessary douche bulb and the forum explained exactly how to use one, which somewhat allayed her fear.

Then, there was concern over the reality of having something as large as Gary's penis breaching her tight orifice. Wait, make that Gary's 'COCK'.

She recalled Erin's very explicit instructions. Lube, preparation and practice was the key. It seemed other people managed this feat, so there must be something to that advice.

To date, she had only once, very briefly, visited a porn website. Browsing quickly, without playing any of the numerous and wide-ranging videos, she felt exposed and embarrassed. It was reminiscent of her first visit to the sex shop with Erin.

The array of available video categories was mind boggling. There seemed to be standard lingo involved in this previously unknown world of sex. She didn't recognize many of the terms and abbreviations. Some of the 'tags' were self- explanatory: group sex, swinging, toys, bondage, gangbangs and even fisting. Most held no attraction whatsoever. Others were flat out frightening, like non-consent. Several were baffling: facials, snowballing, bukkake, airtight, watersports, hotwifing, electrosex and many more. She knew she had only to click play and her curiosity would be satisfied. But to date, with one exception, she chickened out.

Strangely however, her hesitation was not driven by disgust over the wild depravity of these people. Rather it was due to the fear of how readily the previewed images intrigued and titillated her.

Anal was always a fixture on the sites. A category all to itself, she had noted one sub-category - 'first time'. It appeared to be very popular, and not just among gay men. There were endless videos of women getting 'nailed' and 'drilled' in the backside. After the vigor of her dildo session late last night, the idea of being 'nailed' or 'drilled' again set off her drooling quim. But, in her bum?

The only video she had watched had been short and entitled 'Hot Amateur MILF Loves Big Cock In Ass'. It had featured a forty-something wife standing against a kitchen wall, bent over at the waist. Her slightly plump backside was eagerly presented to a much younger lover, who had a very nice cock. The guy was built, sporting a six pack, and had a cock only a little larger than Gary's. In fact, she picked the vid, in part, because the guy reminded her of a younger Gary. He was trim, tall and had a nice smile. The wife was not fat, but far from athletic or thin. She was... a bit plump, which didn't seem to bother the guy. In fact, he was rock hard and seemed enthusiastic. She wore thigh highs with heels and a shelf bra. With one knee planted on a kitchen stool, and one hand pulling her left cheek to the side, the woman smiled widely as her lover lined up the slippery looking cock with her nether hole.

As it entered, she frowned briefly then mouthed a pouty 'YEEESSSSSS' as he drove it slowly into her rectum with one steady stroke. Monique had watched, fascinated. Clearly the woman was feeling something significant, but it did not look like pain. It was obvious she greatly enjoyed the sensation. As Monique watched, the guy increased his pace and was soon stroking rapidly in and out of the cougar's backside.

For her part, the woman urged him on, while moaning. In moments, he was fucking her butt rhythmically, with force. This is what Erin enjoyed, what she found so pleasurable. It was nasty, socially forbidden, but undeniably hot. At this point, the taboo nature of the act only made it more tempting to Monique.

The clip looked amateurish and seemed genuine. The young stud finally thrust inward as his body tensed and paused. An animalistic and highly erotic grunt accompanied his orgasm. He then pulled out and spread the MILFs arse cheeks with both hands. As the camera swooped in for a close-up of the woman's gaping anus, it was only then that Monique concluded a third person must have been manning the camera.

Semen oozed from the horny MILF's arsehole and a third voice could be heard from the sideline, "Oh yeah Baby, that's so fucking hot. You are such a sexy slut."

The clip ended and Monique realized she was fingering herself, somewhat desperately rolling her hard clit from side to side.

Now, unbelievably, she actually considered letting Gaz 'fuck her in the arse'.

Remembering another of Erin's tips, Monique focused on the importance of 'attitude', which required an adjustment in her perspective. That maddening ache in her pelvis motivated her to take her sex life by the horns and own it.

She couldn't believe she was eagerly anticipating the prospect of asking Gaz to 'fuck her arsehole'!

However, as much as the idea of getting nasty with her husband was now exciting rather than disgusting, Monique realized that she was still ignorant about the act. Having never tried anal play, she had no clue as to how it felt. Some people definitely found it painful. She had confirmed that in the forums. But, such statements were always followed by advice about slowing down, lubing up and relaxing.

Well, she could go through the prep. That would allow her an element of control and experimentation, at least. Then, she could decide whether to let Gary loose on her backdoor.

She still had a few hours before he returned and intended to make the most of that time.

Chapter 13

Upon arriving home, Monique locked the doors to the house. The prospect of being interrupted during her preparations was unthinkable. Now, only Gaz could access the house and the noise from unlocking the doors would alert her in time to hide any incriminating paraphernalia, if necessary. Briefly, she considered playing music whilst she prepped, but didn't want him sneaking up on her.

Armed with her internet instructions and box full of tricks, Monique retreated to the solitude of her ensuite. Making sure to lock that door as well, she was safe within her private inner sanctum.

While running warm water in the vanity sink, she turned on the heat lamps and floor heating unit. Too nervous to waste any time, she stripped quickly.

In the shower, Monique washed herself carefully. The cleansing foam clung to her body in gentle peaks until washed away by the spray, leaving her slick. Finishing, she gave her brown pucker a bit of extra attention, and luxuriated in the sensation.

Drying off, Monique turned and presented her butt to the mirror, swaying left and right to appreciate the view. Her ass was muscular, yet trim and perfectly heart shaped. Not overly fond of tanning, her flawless pale skin was unmarred. She could not see her anus between the taut cheeks so she reached back with both hands to spread her buttocks.

There was her crinkled star, the object of Gary's desire. It was perched just above her labia, which were pink, swollen and moist with anticipation. He obviously loved this view, having said so often enough. She clenched her pucker a few times, as if trying to wink. It was quite thrilling and brought a smile to her face.

To be caught at a moment like this would be mortifying, but the idea of being watched, like the slutty cougar in the video, was also highly provocative. The current duality of her nature was a mystery, yet the increasing tingle between her legs was undeniable. Wanting to see even more, she decided to move the full length mirror from the walk-in to the bedroom.

The nerves and butterflies conveniently brought on the urge to go to the toilet. She had been very concerned that something might arrive at the wrong time, so to speak. This was definitely a good omen. Though becoming more comfortable with sex, Monique would be horrified if any 'waste' made an appearance. It was simply unthinkable. There had been no sign of any mess in the video, which made her determined to eliminate that possibility.

Sitting on the toilet, she began to move her bowels. For the first time ever, she was acutely aware of the sensations involved and watched herself in the large vanity mirror. There was, of course, a full feeling in her rectum. Relaxing her anus and pushing outward, Monique focused her attention on her arsehole. She knew it was a decent size movement, as per Simon's pragmatic description. While the initial push wasn't quite enough to get things started, when she relaxed, its downward descent began. Her aroused groin seemed hypersensitive, allowing Monique to sense contact between her ring and the firm object.

Concentrating, Monique was fascinated to note how many nerve endings she actually had in her arse. With a second big push, she felt her ring dilate and the waste passed effortlessly from her body. Her sensitive, dare she say, 'aroused', sphincter was even able to discern the lumpy quality of her movement!

Powda69
Powda69
59 Followers
12