A Little Bit

Story Info
She enjoys daydreaming at its finest.
1.1k words
3.39
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't question Him often but when I did the answer was always the same, 'I do it because it pleases me'. Well it was His right I suppose and to be honest it actually turned me on a lot! The feel of His hand first caressing my bare buttocks, the way He rubbed my soft flesh with His strong palms, it really made me writhe and moan uncontrollably. Then the tension as I awaited the slap of His hand or the tail of the whip or sometimes the broad head of the paddle which He preferred. The pain of the first one was intense making me gasp and clench my buttocks. His stern voice would then tell me to relax and open myself to the punishments He so lovingly administered. The next would make me gasp too but this time the pleasure began to override the pain. The feeling deep within my womb was overwhelming. The wetness often seeped out and down my inner thighs such was my reaction to His spankings. Secretly I think He also took great pleasure in the fact that I became wet through His torture of my body, if it could in fact be called such.

On one occasion I had done some petty thing wrong, maybe spoken out of turn as I often did being of strong character. I was summoned to His room. He was sat in His chair, with His back to me at first. His voice strong and endearing ordered me to get undressed. This I did without question. Then the order for me to mount the high backed leather chair came shortly afterwards. This was uncomfortable to say the least but as His submissive it was my duty to obey. Slowly I faced the leather back raising my one knee onto the arm. Carefully I positioned my other knee onto the other arm of the chair thus leaving myself completely wide and exposed to His eyes and whatever else He wished to subject me to. Then the difficult bit, I had to lower myself slowly so as to push my bottom up and out towards Him, my head against the leather back and my arms caressing its sides so as to balance myself. Once in this position I dared not move much for fear of slipping.

Through the gap in my thighs I could see Him moving behind me. I smiled wickedly as I caught His eye, to tease Him more than anything. Smiling back He showed me the thin riding crop He had chosen for today. He hadn't used a crop before it was something new and something unknown. Still it was not my obligation to object but merely my honour to accept this wholeheartedly for my Master. I wanted Him to be proud of me. I wanted Him to test me, to test my strength and character sometimes beyond what I considered were my limits. This He did but in such a way I was almost oblivious to the fact.

So here I was laying exposed and open in this chair waiting for the caress of the crop, the touch of His hands. I felt the heat of His body close by, felt His breath on my naked back. He planted a kiss on my shoulders, His tongue caressed my spine so deliciously I felt that I would melt at any moment and crumble into a heap on the chair. Then His hands ran across my buttocks, His fingers kneaded the soft flesh quite hard but not enough to hurt. Then the cold of the crop teased the crease of my bare backside, running down to my exposed nether lips. I gasped at the intense feeling this gave me and knew immediately that He had succeeded in getting my womanly juices flowing once again.

The crop fell onto my cheek, left or right I couldn't tell, all I knew was that the pain was excruciating as it always was the first time. The crop being thin was also demanding and hard to bear. It fell onto my flesh again and again. My gasping was lessening but even so the stinging in my bottom was sensational. I longed for my knees to buckle under my body to have some release from the cruel crop, but I knew that this would be unforgivable. I battled with my feelings, I thought only of pleasing Him. I can't even remember how many times the crop hit my soft flesh, how many times it caught the tops of my thighs. The thing I remember was Him lifting me up into His strong arms and carrying me into bed. I remember Him placing me onto my belly, His hands covered in cool ointment stroking my deeply lined flesh. He soothed my stripes, caressed the skin He had marked with such a passion that the punishment no sooner given was almost forgotten. When at last my skin was cool, He turned me over to face Him. Smiling He took off His clothes. His passion was clearly obvious, the stirring in His loins could not be hidden. I smiled back and opened my legs to receive Him. He knelt between my thighs, His hands taking to my breasts and squeezing. He pinched my hard nipples taking them between a finger and thumb of each hand. I squealed in delight. His hard cock just waited at the entrance of my vagina, poised as if awaiting permission to 'come in'. He needed no permission, this body was His, this pussy was His, my whole self belonged to Him and the feeling it gave was truly amazing.

Sitting very close to me, His cock penetrated my wetness, sliding deep inside. I gasped and pushed myself forward to take Him further into my womb. My hands grasped His buttocks, squeezing His body tightly to mine in an attempt to hold Him to me forever. My fingers dug into His flesh, pulling Him as I moaned and writhed in utter pleasure. His face a picture as He took me so passionately. We were at one, together as if no one else mattered and indeed at that moment nothing did matter except us. We climaxed wildly, both crying each others names, both saying quietly how much we loved each other. It was a tender moment even though my backside was stinging with each thrust of His body against mine.

Having Him fill me with His seed was the greatest honour of all. The pure joy at feeling Him explode deep within my womb was heaven to me. As He withdrew from me and lay beside me I held Him in my arms. If ever He doubted my compliance He needed to only look at my marked body and my full womb to see that I took whatever He gave me with grace and dignity and most of all with much love.