A Little Bit Looser Now Ch. 1

Story Info
His wife expands her horizons.
566 words
3.32
72.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers

My wife, Hellen has always been a shy person. I always try to get her to loosen herself up. She's about 5'5", blonde, 38D tits, and a nice ass, and keeps herself thin through exercise. She never wears anything too revealing except when its for me. On the beach she wears a one piece bathing suit, that shows no cleavage, and a pair of shorts. I get surprised when she show the least bit of cleavage in public.

Finally, for her new years resolution she decided to be more looser. She began wearing skimpier outfits, she bought bras that gives her more cleavage, and she wears string bikinis on the beach. She even began flirting with other men and women, and she has gotten real good at it. Our sex life has gotten better because she now wants it all the time, even in places wear we could get caught. She has given me a blowjob in the mall parking lot or in movie theaters, she let me butt fuck her in various restrooms around the city, we even fucked a few times in the church confessional booth.

One weekend a friend of mine, Jim, came over from New York for business and stayed with us. Hellen was all over him from the beginning. She stopped wearing bras, she flirted with him whenever she got the chance, she accidentally rubs up against him, I've created a monster.

One evening we were all just sitting around drinking a few beers, and she flirted with him even more and put her hand on his leg right near the crotch. She joked about giving him a blowjob, and I said "Why not." Jim thought I was just kidding around until she planted a huge kiss on him. I wasn't jealous, I thought this was very exciting. After the kiss she took off her shirt revealing her tits to him, and she took off her miniskirt and she wasn't wearing any panties. She kneeled in front of him, spreading his legs. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She gave it a few short strokes, then took it all down in her mouth. She kept sucking it down long and hard. "Wow," he said, "this is better than my wife's." I took off my clothes and got behind her, I lifted her ass up and began fucking her ass.

Jim and I started pumping our dicks into her, shaking her up, her tits were bouncing around like two big water bags. He came in her mouth, and she swallowed. A couple minutes later I came in her ass. She wasn't done with us yet. She led us to the bedroom were we both double fucked her. We were in every position imaginable, she was unimaginable, i never saw her like this. The second we stop for just a moment, she gets mad and starts us up again. Jim started fucking her pussy hard, and she screamed with unimaginable passion. He came in her and pulled out. It was my turn to fuck her, and I did it even harder than he did just to out do him.

After we laid around for a little while longer, Jim got up and went to his room. Hellen and I fucked a little bit more, then went to sleep. Then next day Jim went back to New York.

To Be Continued...

Gonzo099
Gonzo099
20 Followers