A Little Bit of Culture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Summer leaned into me, her dress pressing against my cock, stood on tip toes and whispered 'Seems your fantasy has been turned on it's head doesn't it. Nicola was right, you won't do anything about this or indeed the times in the future that I will make you show me and others your little man. You are very shy in my class, I've tried to bring you out of your shell but I think this might just be the way to do it. Welcome to your new life little man.' She stood back and smiled at me, playfully slapped my cock and said 'Now go on, off to Miss Frost.'

Numbly I turned and walked over to Miss Frost. 'I'm sorry Miss Frost..' 'Wait!' she said 'Come closer.'

I stepped forward towards her and as I did her hand shot out and grabbed my balls, closing around them. 'OK carry on.'

I stood still for a few seconds, not knowing what to do, then I felt her grip tighten as she squeezed a little.

'Oh, Erm, Sorry Miss Frost for having such a tiny cock. I have thought dirty thoughts about you.' Her grip tightened further, it was starting to hurt. 'Ah, I wanted you to find me alone and naked in the shower block, you'd stare at me then come towards me and embrace, your hands exploring my body and we'd end up having sex in the showers. I'm sorry.'

She gave my balls a final squeeze then let go, I winced and went to cup my balls but she knocked my hands away. She grinned at me and said 'Apology accepted little man. Now move along.'

Rhonda was closest so I walk to her. She had such a pretty face with a smile that could make me go weak at the knees. 'I'm sorry Rhonda for having a little penis. I have had dirty thoughts about you. I love your mouth, it's so sexy, I have dreamed of you giving me a blow job on many occasions. I'm sorry.'

She looked at me 'I'm a growing girl you know, I like bigger bites than your little tiddler.'

I turned to walk to Debbie, Rhonda slapped my bum as I did causing a hoot of laughter.

To Debbie I said 'I'm sorry Debbie for having a micro cock. I have thought dirty thoughts about you. You are so polite and proper so I thought of having a threesome with Ian, with us doing you from both ends. I'm sorry for such thoughts Debbie.'

She blushed, then slapped my cock as hard as she could, causing me to yelp in pain, turn and sat down in the seats.

Cock still stinging I turned and walked to Donna. I'd fancied Donna for years but never done anything about it. Now I was standing naked in front of her and she could barely stop laughing.

'I'm very sorry Donna for having a tiddly penis.' As I spoke she reach out and started gently stroking my balls 'You erection, if you can call it that is starting to flag, keep going, I'll just make sure it keeps up.'

'I have thought of you in a dirty way.' I said, taking short breaths as her soft hand ever so gentle stroked my balls. 'A few weeks ago on that trip we all went on, you had a loose top on and on the coach you stood up and leaned across to the window to wave, Your top was very loose and you weren't wearing a bra, and I could see your beautiful tit, I just wanted to slide the top out of the way and suck on it all day. I'm sorry.'

She leaned in, still stroking my balls 'Never, ever going to happen little boy. Keep that mental image though, I think it's the closest you'll come to the real thing.' She softly said then stopped stroking and gave my balls a quick tap, which came much sharper than I thought it would, and sat back down.

I went across to Carrie. Oh god, she hated me and now she knew my little secret and I was going to have to tell her even more secrets. As I approached she stood up and place her thumb and forefinger from each hand on my nipples and started slowly digging the nails in and twisting a bit at a time.

That was quite painful so I quickly blurted out 'I'm sorry Carrie for having a pathetic excuse for a cock. I have thought about you in a dirty way, Ahh, sorry. Erm, After I upset you with my ginger comment I saw how angry you were and I found it such a turn on, I wanted you to dominate me, make me your sex slave! Sorry!'

She dug her nails in as hard as she could and gave both nipples a quick turn. I cried out in pain. 'Idiot' she said and pushed me away.

Back on the stage I went up to Louise. She was quite short with big blond hair. 'I'm sorry Louise for having a, erm,' I was struggling for ways to describe my cock now. 'petit champignon?' She suggested, which got a few giggles, she was always good at languages.

'Erm yes, sorry for my petit champignon. I have thought of you in a dirty way. On that geography field trip we had, I wanted to sneak into your dormitory and find you naked. I'd study every lovely curve and we'd make love, constantly wondering if we might get caught. I'm sorry.'

I then realised I'd admitted to want to do the very same think I had wrongly been accused of earlier, not clever.

She looked at me, looked me up and down, shook her head. 'Get used to your right hand, because that little thing is pleasing no one!'

Nicola was next, and she was right I did fancy her. She stepped in to me and placed her hand around my cock, not squeezing, just gently gripping.

I could feel my cock slowly pulsing in her hand, she wasn't moving it but it was definitely pulsing in her grip.

'Oh dear' I heard Miss Summer say.

'I'm sorry Nicola for having a teeny tiny cock. I have thought of you in a dirty way. I love the patterned tights you wear and I have often wanted to pull up your skirt and' my cock was definitely pulsing faster now but she wasn't doing anything, just gently gripping. My breath was getting shorter. 'And look at the full effect of the tights on your lovely legs, then gently slide them down, and your pants to and use my tongue on your special place.' With that I felt my cock pulse and some seamen flew out and hit her skirt. Oh, I was cumming here, in front of everyone. No!

'Oh god! I'm sorry!' I said as the last drops of cum dribbled from my cock.

Nicola let go of my cock, wiped the cum off her skirt and smeared it on my face and around my lips. 'Don't wipe it off, you can lick your lips if you want though.' I didn't at first but then my tongue poke out a bit. Oh very salty, not nice I thought.

Everyone burst into laughter, 'What a premature little man he is.' Laughed Donna.

'He doesn't even come very much.' Cried Miss Frost.

'It's about the thimble full!' cackled Carrie.

'A tiny twig with shrivelled berries!' shouted Debbie.

Slowly the laughter died down. I felt even more embarrassed now. My cock was slowly losing its hardness.

Dejectedly I looked around to see the humour tinged with disgust on peoples faces, then looked at Mrs Danes standing there arms folded, waiting for me.

I walked up to her and said 'I'm sorry Mrs Danes for having a puny penis. I haven't thought dirty thoughts about you, not because you aren't attractive but I just meet you.'

With an amuse look on her face she crouched down and looked directly at my now limp dick. 'It is a shrivelled little thing isn't it. It's like tiny walnut whip with less cream obviously. I hope you have learned how wrong you were to ogle and spy on women and in future I hope you keep your tiny worm in you pants where it belongs. No one wants to see it unless it's for comedy purposes.'

With that she stood back up and I turned to face Anne.

'Bring the spoon with you little one, there's a good boy.' Anne said. I turned and took the spoon from Mrs Danes then walked over to Anne.

She took the spoon from me and said 'Before you apologise to me, get yourself hard again.'

I stared at her for a second then my hand moved to my cock and I started to you two fingers and my thumb to bring it back to life.

'Look he can't even use his entire hand!' shouted Miss Frost, which caused a new round of laughter.

Anne looked at me, spoon slapping against her palm 'I'm waiting little man.'

After a short while my cock was as big as it would get so I stopped and said 'I'm sorry Anne from having a worthless little worm instead of a real penis. I have thought dirty thoughts about you. When I saw your legs from across the stage I just wanted to kiss them all over and slowly part them revealing your panties. I wanted to slide your panties down and start licking your cunt. Argh!' I felt a sting across my face, Anne had hit me with the spoon. 'Don't ever use the c word again little man!'

'Sorry, licking your, erm, sex?' There was no slap so I continued 'with your lovely legs wrapped around my head. I'm sorry.'

'Well done little man, a few little secrets out in the open now, don't you feel much better for unburdening yourself of them?'

I really didn't but I just nodded my head.

'As you have been such a good little boy I don't think you should get a fully spanking now, just a few taps from me, how does that sound?'

'Very good, thank you Anne.' I replied.

'Good, turn around and bend over.' Once in position she proceeded to strike me once on each buttock, they were hard but not as bad as I thought it would be.

'Stand up and turn to me.' She instructed.

'Now pull back that ridiculous amount of foreskin you have and reveal your little mushroom, there's a good boy.'

I pulled back my foreskin as Anne said 'One little spank on your little pain nob, try not to cry.' And with that she swatted the end of my cock with the spoon. I took a sharp intake of breath again but resisted the urge to cry out. 'Good boy, now lift your dinkle out of the way, one spank on each ball I think.' I did as instructed and braced myself. Whack!

'Argh!' I cried and my knees went weak but I managed to stay standing. Whack! She struck my other ball, harder than the first one. I cried out again and fell to my knees, clutching my balls.

'So strong yet so weak these little men.' Anne mocked me. 'Put your hands out.' She then struck me once across each palm. 'That's for touching yourself in front of all these ladies.'

'Well I think little Micky here has learnt his lesson.' Anne said.

'Thank you' I replied and turned to retrieve my clothes. Only they weren't there, I looked around and saw Miss Frost with them in her hands. 'I'll look after these till we get back' she said.

'Tell you what' said Anne as she reached under her skirt and pulled he knickers down 'you can wear these once you get to the minibus, we don't want you little mushroom being seen and causing an accident do we.'

'Come on little one' Miss Frost said as she grabbed my cock and started walking towards the door. I had no choice but to shuffle along awkwardly behind her. The journey back was going to be even more embarrassing I thought, and with the amount of time we spent here I was guessing rush hour was in full swing as well.

12