A Little Bit of Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,278 Followers

I was going to tickle her or at least grab her, but with everything that had happened yesterday I backed off a bit and just leaned over and kissed her. It was soft, pleasant, and just long enough to give me the start of a hard-on.

"I'll be right back," she announced, throwing her legs over the side of the bed heading for the bathroom. The toilet flushed, and I heard the sink and my bottle of mouthwash being used.

I didn't stare at her but I saw them, and Tina was right, they weren't small.

"Now, where were we?"

The next half hour was filled with a lot of kissing; our hands explored each other but neither one of us made any dramatic moves. When I put one of my legs between hers, I could feel the heat. Did she want me as much as I wanted her? What the hell was I so afraid of? If she didn't want to go any further she'd tell me, wouldn't she? No more bullshit, I was going for it.

After a bit of fumbling around I caressed her breast, and when she didn't stop me I kept on going down past her stomach, to where my leg had been for the last ten minutes. I was careful to avoid touching her right leg, knowing she was self-conscious about the scars. With both of us breathing hard I pushed her panties to the side and found what I was looking for. It was already wet and hard, I used some of her own juices to lubricate it. Our kissing became more passionate as she tried to touch my tonsils with her tongue while I continued to bring her to new heights.

I heard it start at her toes and finally come out her mouth when she pulled her lips off mine. She didn't scream, swear, or much of anything else other than to hold my hand down on her until she climaxed. Damn, it went on for a long time, but I just kept going until she finally started to come down. Afterwards she took my hand and wrapped my arm around her, nuzzling her head into the nap of my neck.

I heard and felt her hot breath on my chest but was unsure what was coming next. I know she liked what I did, she had to, she climaxed, for Christ's sakes. Then I started second guessing what I'd done. We weren't going to be going any further because I didn't have a condom to my name, but I was still sprouting a huge hard-on and hoped for a little relief.

"I'm not on the pill," she whispered in an almost apologetic voice. "And I haven't done this since my husband died." I didn't have a clue where this conversation was going. "If you want, I'll do my best, but I just don't want you to be disappointed."

I don't know what she was worried about. Less than one minute later I was coating the ceiling of my bedroom as we both laughed at what I'd done.

"Been a while, has it?" At this point what was I going to do, lie?

"You could say that."

She was already up, and after hearing the sink run for only a short time Nadine brought back a warm wet washcloth. After a few swipes to remove what was still left, I cleaned up my chest and the pillow next to my head. When I was finished I tossed it from my bed onto the bathroom floor.

"Just like a guy," she said, watching me.

I kissed her and started rolling around on the bed with her, a big mistake. When I rolled over onto my right shoulder, "Ouch," I about shrieked, rolling back onto my left side.

"You okay?"

"Not totally, but I think we should save the acrobatics for a couple of weeks." One more good kiss and I rested on my left elbow looking at her. "You want to talk before or after breakfast?"

"After, if you don't mind. For some reason I don't remember eating any dinner last night, and this girl doesn't think well on an empty stomach."

I would have loved to shower with her but she had other ideas. Being right handed, shaving was going to be a real chore, and I nixed the idea of possibly trying to grow a beard. It didn't go over very well the last time.

I was waiting for her when she walked out of my shower. This was the first time I'd seen her totally naked and I wasn't disappointed. Nadine had a tight body, and though she didn't have big breasts, what she had was more than enough for me. I saw the other scars that were scattered across her body but they were nothing compared to the two long ones on the side of her right leg. They were pink, about a quarter of an inch wide, and probably a little bit over a foot long each. It looked like there had probably been extensive work done on her right leg and knee, and you could still see the marks where the sutures had been. The upper part of her leg appeared to be in worse shape than the lower part. I took her wet body into my arms and kissed her. To me she was beautiful. Her big brown eyes told me she was grateful for my silent acceptance of her appearance.

"Later, food first," was all she said, pushing me towards the shower while wrapping her long back hair in a towel.

This morning's shower wasn't any easier than the one from last night. I skipped the plastic wrap this time figuring no matter what I did the bandages were going to get wet. I still hurt even with the pain pills, knowing I probably would for the next week or so.

No motorcycles this morning—we took my car. Passing on Denny's because it was packed to overflowing, I found a small diner a couple of miles down the beach that was about three quarters full. The coffee was good, but the bacon and buttermilk hot cakes were to die for. I cried uncle after five pancakes, two eggs, and four strips of bacon. Nadine didn't even come close to eating what I'd consumed.

I was washing down my meal with a cup of coffee when she started.

"Okay then, where do we go from here?" Nadine asked. She reached across the table for my hands.

"How about back to my place?" The look she gave me wasn't priceless.

"Seriously, where do we go from here?"

"Well, since I can assume we are now officially girlfriend-boyfriend we can talk about what each of us is looking for and what turns on or off the other. But we do have another issue. She's short, has light brown hair, and can be a royal pain in the ass when she wants to be, along with being a real know-it-all, especially when it comes to the two of us. Did you know she told me we have been a couple for quite a few months already, only we didn't know it?"

"Steve, I think you know how I feel about Tina, but there's another big issue we need to address, except I don't want to discuss it here."

"No problem, I'm done. If I drink any more coffee I'm going to float out of here. Let's go back to my place and talk. Tommy will probably be bringing Tina back with him after having lunch at Mom's, so we've got at the most two hours."

We held hands all the way back to my place, not saying much. Once inside Nadine gave me a big kiss, and we sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Steve, I don't know an easy way to say it, so I'm just going to tell you; I mostly likely will never be able to have kids." She waited for my response. "Did you hear what I said? I may not be able to have any kids? The doctor said because of the accident I would have a hard time ever conceiving. They mentioned in vitro fertilization if I ever wanted to try to get pregnant, but it just seems so sterile to me. Besides, since Greg died, there hasn't been anyone I have even considered marrying and having kids with. So if you're looking for a boatload of kids, sorry, I'm not your girl." At that point she shut up.

"Nadine, I'm not looking for a boatload of kids. One more might be nice, but it is absolutely not a deal breaker for me. I've already got Tina, and if you can't, we could always adopt if we wanted another one."

"Also, because of my leg, skiing is out, as is hiking for any distance. I can dance, but there is a lot I can't do. My leg will never be what it once was." She hung her head down, and in the next sentence pronounced, "and isn't the most beautiful thing to look at either." She was laying it all out there for me, almost like she was waiting for me to say this or that was a deal breaker—none so far were. "I also keep in contact with Greg's parents and probably always will. I'm their only link to their dead son." She was tearing up again.

"Nadine, I still see and talk to Lana's parents, and Tina has a great relationship with them. I would never come between you and them—I just am not that kind of guy. As far as skiing, hiking, dancing, so what. That stuff hardly means shit to me. It's you I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot better. I know a little about you, but I want to know a lot more. Hell, Tina probably knows way more about you than I do."

"You're right. We've even had some pretty intimate conversations about you. She understands you a lot better than I think you realize. But, the one thing I found out immediately was that you're her whole world right now. I don't think she could be any closer to you if she tried." I thought I knew that, but it was nice hearing it from someone else.

"Well, Tina thinks the world of you and has chastised me on more than occasion for not making a move on you."

"And why didn't you?"

"I guess I just wasn't ready to move on yet. Lana wasn't just my wife. She was also my life. We were best friends and shared everything. When she got sick we both fought it and when she died, I felt like a huge part of me died right along with her. My wanting to know you better gave me the strength to make the decision to move on with my life. Lana is still in my heart, but I want more than what her memories can give me now. I want a real person. Someone I can touch, taste and love. I want my life back. I want what every other guy wants, someone to love and live out my life with. For a while you seemed to want to be only friends. I wasn't even sure you were approachable or would even want me. But here we are, and I am ready to take the next step with you."

We talked on and off for the next hour. There were things we disagreed on, but most were insignificant items. We knew we weren't clones of each other, nor did we want to be.

"Oh my God," I said looking at my watch. "Tommy is going to be here soon. I need to get dressed."

"Steve, you are dressed."

"No, I need to put on long pants and a long sleeve shirt. I don't want my parents, especially my dad, to find out about the accident."

"Steve, you're not a little kid."

"Nadine, you don't know my dad."

Tommy asked where my bike was and all I said was I was having some work done on it. Tina gave me a hug and then kept her eyes on Nadine, I guess looking to see any change in the way we were acting towards one another. When Tommy and his group left, Tina sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and looked directly at me.

"Okay, what happened and where's your bike? Don't even try to tell me it's being worked on." That girl was too smart for a soon to be ten year old.

"It just needed a little work done to the front end, that's all."

"On Sunday? Dad, you're not talking to Uncle Tommy."

"Tell her, Steve," Nadine said, moving closer to us.

"Okay, but don't worry, it was nothing. I had a little accident yesterday." Before I could get anything else out I was peppered with a million questions, most of which dealt with how I was.

"I'm fine, just a couple of scrapes and bruises."

Against my wishes, Nadine told Tina the whole story of yesterday, hospital visit and all.

Tina listened, and then focused in on only one thing Nadine said. "Wait a minute. Nadine, you spent the night?"

Nadine looked over at me. "I did, but we slept in separate beds."

"Nadine, I'm not a kid anymore." She was now smiling ear to ear. "So does this mean you two are officially a couple?"

For the second time Nadine looked at me for guidance. "I guess we are," she told Tina.

"Way to go, girl," Tina said, giving Nadine a high five. "Wait until I tell Grandma, she's been so worried that Dad would never find someone again. Now at least she won't have to worry about him anymore—that will be our job."

Tina and Nadine went on and on about everything for the next hour or so. Nadine stayed for several more hours, ate dinner with us, before announcing her departure.

"I hate to spoil this wonderful evening, but I've got to get home. I've got work tomorrow, and it's been kind of a stressful couple of days." The kiss she gave was just like the ones we'd shared last night in bed. "I'll walk you out," I told her. She gave Tina a hug and kiss goodbye.

I walked her out to her bike, kissed her again, and told her to go slow and be careful.

"Call me when you get home, okay?"

"Don't worry, I will. There is no way I want to loose what I just found."

I spent the next hour answering Tina's questions about how I really was feeling which became a mute issue when I asked her to help me change my dressings. My knee hurt but that was the least of my concerns. My entire shoulder had now turned an ugly purple, greenish black, and was throbbing. It was time for another pill. I put a few old towels on the bed, so the blood seeping through the gauze pads would not ruin my good sheets.

I was in bed when Nadine called.

"Miss me?"

"You know I do. Why don't you come back and we can—you know—talk."

"So that's what you call it now?"

"How are we going to get to know each other without—you know—talking to one another other?"

"Steve, one thing we didn't talk about, but I think it goes without saying, we're exclusive, right? No others?"

"Nadine," I said in soft voice.

"Well, you don't know unless you ask, after this weekend I just had to be sure."

"We've probably been exclusive for what, the last six months? And like I said, according to Tina, everyone knew that except us." She laughed.

"I guess you're right. What are you going to do about your beautiful bike?"

"I'll call Allstate tomorrow, send them the accident report, and tell them where they can find the bike. I never did get a good look at it after the accident, just how bad is it?"

"Steve, let's just say that maybe you should start looking for another bike."

"That bad?"

"What I saw of it wasn't good. The front end was totally ripped off, the entire left side was down to the bare metal, and the rear tire and fender were mangled. As I said, maybe it's time to look for another bike. You do have good insurance, don't you?"

"I do, but if they total my bike it's going to cost me an arm and a leg when I renew my insurance policy again."

"It wasn't your fault!"

"Doesn't matter, an accident is an accident no matter who's at fault; I'll still be a future risk. It's not fair, but what in life is?"

"Love. It's something that demands nothing, expects little, but wants only the same in return." We were both quiet after that. "Call me tomorrow, will you?" I could hear the emotion in her voice.

"You know I will."

Sleep came easy; probably was the two pain pills I took. I'm just glad I set my radio alarm and my phone alarm because I barely heard either of them when they went off. I almost skipped my shower—I was already tired of hurting. Tina barely got off to school on time.

The next few days were busy, to say the least. I filled my days with doctor's appointments, meetings with the insurance adjuster, and trying to hide my injuries from my boss and family. Nothing stays hidden forever. Somehow my dad found out. Even though he said nothing, after talking to him the following weekend I just knew he knew. It wasn't like I was a kid anymore and needed his acceptance or blessings; it's just that I didn't want to worry him or my mom.

Without a bike to ride Nadine and I spent a lot of time "talking" in and out of bed the following weekend. When Tommy invited us over to his house in town on Saturday evening, I just casually mentioned I would be bringing Nadine with me.

"I thought the two of you weren't dating?"

"Things have kind of changed."

Everyone liked Nadine. When all the women headed to the kitchen I knew I was in trouble. Nothing good ever comes out of it when the women get together and talk, especially in private. They trade stories, compare notes, and my daughter, sister-in-law, and mother would have a lot to tell her about me. I just hoped they wouldn't scare Nadine off.

We were the center of attention, fresh meat for discussion as they say. On the way out when I kissed my mom goodnight she whispered, "don't blow it," in my ear. I knew all I needed to know about Nadine.

My dad shook my hand and told me he hoped I felt better real soon. Like I said before, he was just letting me know he knew. Parents always seem to find out, don't they, no matter how old you are?

"That was fun," Nadine said on the way back to my place, watching me drive.

"Do you think it's fair that you now know all my dirty little secrets, and I don't know hardly anything about you?"

"Ask away, I'll tell you anything you want to know."

"Maybe later. Right now I just want to get out of these pants and put on a pair of shorts." I wondered if Nadine would ever feel comfortable enough around me to wear anything but long pants, the only thing I have seen her in so far.

Nothing had been said about later that night. Was she expecting an invite to spend the night? We weren't high school kids any longer, and weren't going to get in trouble for a sleep over, but it was so new. I didn't want to have her think I expected it. I also had Tina to consider.

"What's the matter?" she asked, walking into my place. I hemmed and hawed a bit before finally asking her what she was doing later.

"Oh goody, I thought you'd never ask. Can I spend the night? I'll have to call my mom, but I know she'll say yes." Then she gave me that all knowing look. "Steve, I'm not a mind reader, if you want something all you have to do is ask." I didn't say it with words, more so with lips and arms.

This time I wanted to know and feel all of her. I gently moved my hand to her right leg feeling all there was to feel. When I felt her try to move my hand away from her leg, I whispered, "No don't. I want to know all of you. I think you are perfect exactly as you are." With that said, the passion exploded from both of us.

An hour later I lay there next to her hoping that Tina had not heard us. Nadine did her best to muffle her pleasure, but I think even the neighbors may have heard her delight in what we were doing. I was just thankful I'd picked up a twelve pack of condoms earlier in the week. I still wasn't as mobile as I would have liked and it hurt like hell to put any weight on my knees, but we improvised and our first time was memorable.

"How come you used a condom?" Nadine asked. "What, are you are you afraid of catching something?"

"I just don't think you getting pregnant right now is a good idea."

"Steve, weren't you listening to me last time? It's going to take an act of God to get me pregnant."

"Look, my dad got my mom pregnant when they thought she was past being able to get pregnant. Hell, my brother got Ruth pregnant, I think, by just walking past her in the hallway. The men in my family are baby makers, cut and dry, and I don't think you want a little one right now. Do you?"

"See, that's what I mean. You start making a judgment call without bothering to talk to me about it." She tried to look angry.

"You want a baby?"

"Didn't say that either. We need to talk about everything that concerns the three of us." She was right about that one. I wouldn't make that mistake again.

I looked at the clock and saw we had enough time to get in one more session. After having more than a little trouble doing it on my knees, Nadine rolled me over on my back and said it was her turn to drive. I wasn't a real fan of this position, I liked to be in control, but it sure worked for the two of us this time.

For a brief second, I thought about Lana. The afterglow and subsequent kissing after my lovemaking with Nadine reminded me of all the great times I'd had with her. I felt a pang of guilt.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,278 Followers
1...456789